It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come From Hell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Imtor

And that's what makes science and logic just another kind of religion, because it doesn't allow for any truth other than its own, and does not recognize the fact that people have a right to their beliefs, and do not have to believe the same things you do.

Science is a good tool for finding out things, but it is not meant to be a tyranny that controls how people think.

Indeed.

There's a fine line between 'science' and 'scientism'.

I found the video quite interesting, particularly the bit about inter-dimensional beings living on the moon, the "lesser light". Astronomy is the oldest science and I say that it is entirely plausible that it is applicable to Christianity. We are currently living in the age of Pieces and transitioning to the age of Aquarius.

Pieces = Fish = Jonah = Jesus
Aquarius = Water Bearer = Flood = Fire

Luke 17:26-27

“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

2 Peter 3:4-7

They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
edit on 8/1/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
"Aliens come from Hell"

whoa, slow down there brother.

lets not explain one unknown with another unknown.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

And you are basing it on? That's correct! On NOTHING.

Evil? Let's believe those stories of meeting aliens just for the sake of religious silly arguments - they change dimensions, invite people to meet them, show them cataclysms and things that are likely going to happen - specially WW3, trying to warn people (if the stories are true) - LIES YOU SPREAD RECKLESS LIES!

Why did I not here from someone that isn't into any religion, an atheist that these are interdimensional or talk about demons - That's right! Because one needs to make sure his religion is not shaken even though that's what happening, so let's make the dumbest excuses to protect religion such as everything coming from some other place

Please... you are beyond .. brainwashed you are destroyed mentally by religion (all of you).

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The sightings i had were physical objects, nothing spiritual and nothing hell like about them, thats for sure

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I took a look at this yesterday and I have to say that I am highly depressed over this video. Some who have read me know that I like to dabble into the art of disinformation, wondering why the government intelligence community would want to do that for so many years. I think I am pretty good at it - understanding that people have the minds of two-faced liars. There is one thing that I cannot stand when listening to someone host a talk show more than any lie or piece of diinformation - this person needs to get a glass of water because his mouth is dry and it sounds disgusting over the microphone. People that make sounds with their mouth as if they were chewing with their mouth open drive me crazy. You can hear more of his mouth opening and closing than the words in the show added together, has he hever heard of drinking water while giving a show? I really cannot stand it when people make stupid rude noises with there mouth so I had to turn it off.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Time will tell which of us is right.I won't be allowed to brag
about being proven right either.Remember when all this takes
place...YOU WERE WARNED!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I'm sorry for the length of this video, but I thought it was a very informative one and in watching it I finally learned some things about UFOs that I had never learned before. This is saying something because I haven't learned anything new about them in years. These will be explained in the synopsis.

The video is 140 minutes long.

It does have some graphic content in the form of a recovered body.

Synopsis:

this is a video about UFOs. The primary claim is that UFOs are extradimensional beings that have been called Angels. They have shape shifting abilities, and these abilities have been caught on camera. It seems to be in four parts. They have a huge presence on the moon.

PART ONE:

Presents arguments that the UFOs are not actually spaceships from from another solar system, that it is actually impossible for them to come here because there are gases that would explode when a technological based ship would fly through it, destroying the craft and the occupants in it, and that these explosions would be seen from earth. so because it's impossible to travel through space because of these gases, the aliens are actually extradimensional beings.

These beings have shape shifting abilities which have been caught on tape. You'll see the actual videos of these beings in the documentary. Fallen angels are not able to maintain their shapes in the atmosphere because they don't have the ability like the non fallen Angels do. They do have some shape shifting abilities, it's just not very powerful.

PART TWO

Talks a bit about structures on the moon, but concentrates on this one building that the astronauts Buzz Aldrin went in to. It shows the film of the astronauts going into this huge building, which is ruins. It also talks about the Nazis having a base there.

As for me, I had only seen one or two stills of this building, this film is several minutes long and he pauses it to show you certain features of it but shows several minutes of the film. I had never seen so much of this film myself, and it shows a computer model of the building.

The reason the astronauts came to this building is because the Nazis used it as a base for a while.

PART THREE

One of the Apollo missions explored a huge ship on the moon and brought back a body of a human pilot with some of her crew. She has unusual tubes that connect her mouth to her eyes to the center of the forehead. These tubes are actually cybernetics which allowed her to pilot the craft. There was some sort of an explosion which exposed the pilot and some of the crew to the moon's atmosphere and they froze to death. The tubes are removed, and they reveal the old style Mark Of Caine on her forehead, marking her as a Cainite, and that she was born with it. The mark is a serpentine figure in the middle of a cross. It mentions that some people are born with the mark while others tattoo it.

She was covered in a blanket of highly advanced circuitry that nobody knows what was for. There were also some notes written in the language that humans used before the Tower Of Babel.

As for me I was really fascinated to see that mark on her forehead. i don't know if it's real or not.If this is the real thing then it does show that some things in the Bible is true.To my knowledge this is the ONLY UFO video that actually shows the mark, at least to my knowledge. This also means that this body is before the flood.

But, please watch the video before making any comments on this mark.

PART FOUR

Shows huge fields of gold on the moon, and that NASA tries to cover it up by causing static when they try to film the gold. When filmed with color you can see these fields of gold from orbit as they show up in yellow and glow.

So please, enjoy the film.

A lot of confusing crap has been put in the video... As far as gases that explode, these buggers don't have any knowledge of basic astronomy... How many spaceships exploded when they were sent to moon? I would rather rate this as Christian propaganda, nothing more nothing less

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthfinder666
A lot of confusing crap has been put in the video... As far as gases that explode, these buggers don't have any knowledge of basic astronomy... How many spaceships exploded when they were sent to moon? I would rather rate this as Christian propaganda, nothing more nothing less

I think what the presenter in the video was hinting at is that outside of the sphere of influence (Ort Cloud) of Sol, there lays gases which upon even the slightest added frictional elements would ignite and destroy the craft attempting to travel interstellerly (which creates friction), not within the localized solar sytem of Sol. Of course if technology exists that can phase physical matter into energy and reconfigure that matter upon a reloction of the energy (i.e. Higgs Boson Particle control) it would render this point moot.

Your last sentance has me a bit confused, you call it christian propaganda, yet have the numers 666 in your name, why use a christian numerological indicator when one does not believe in the christian Bible? Mostly curious, not indicating anything in particular.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Furthermore, do you know what's the new age crap? Mixing aliens as a word within religion and naming them demons, from Hell or whatever else you wish to serve your belief and ensure that your religion doesn't get shaken.

Some of you also think that those who are open-minded for alien life including one to have visited this planet is a belief? No, I don't believe, I am just accepting as a possibilty based on hundreds of never stopping clues since ancient times until now. And exactly because the evidence isn't enough, I cannot think aliens are really visiting us.

However, demons, Hell, and bullcrap of that kind is like believing in wooden fairies because a fairly tale said so... it's the most stupid thing one can believe.

What do you do? You do not accept possibilities, you do not say 'I am not certain there is...' like I am saying I am not certain there is aliens visiting us, you ACCEPT BASED ON A BOOK STEALING TEXTS FROM SUMERIAN TEXTS as TRUTH and this is your EVIDENCE? AND No IF, for you IT IS

Lawl

edit on 1-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Real or not just think of all the people who claim to have been abducted and these creatures that were not there to help them. And No Anesthetic .

If this was posted before my Apologies .

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Do you and everyone else still stuck in the mindset that hell is an actual place?

Look around, I mean look around, anything natural look wasteful to you?

No, Nature doesn't waste, plain and simple.

Hell.... Most wasteful place that could ever be conceived, A place where all the " bad people and people who don't believe in jesus, god, or religion all goto a place of burning and devil and demons, do you really think such a place of santa claus like imagination exists? It's harder to believe that hell is real than it is to believe I can flap my arms and fly.

I mean really, then to say E.T.s come from there is to really push the button...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Furthermore, do you know what's the new age crap? Mixing aliens as a word within religion and naming them demons, from Hell or whatever else you wish to serve your belief and ensure that your religion doesn't get shaken.

Some of you also think that those who are open-minded for alien life including one to have visited this planet is a belief? No, I don't believe, I am just accepting as a possibilty based on hundreds of never stopping clues since ancient times until now. And exactly because the evidence isn't enough, I cannot think aliens are really visiting us.

However, demons, Hell, and bullcrap of that kind is like believing in wooden fairies because a fairly tale said so... it's the most stupid thing one can believe.

What do you do? You do not accept possibilities, you do not say 'I am not certain there is...' like I am saying I am not certain there is aliens visiting us, you ACCEPT BASED ON A BOOK STEALING TEXTS FROM SUMERIAN TEXTS as TRUTH and this is your EVIDENCE? AND No IF, for you IT IS

Lawl

edit on 1-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Good Find OP. I haven't had time to watch the entire video of it yet, but I remember the opening call. I first heard it about 2 years ago I think.

I'm glad this has shown you some things you maybe hadn't thought of before. You just have to be careful about what you champion. There is a LOT of resentment/resistance to the idea that Aliens are Angels and fallen Angels. If you put weight into something that is not correct, either a hoax or miss identified, it just fuels the "Christian propaganda " fires, and anything actually relevent is ignored.

There was a site I use to visit that compiled a lot of decent information(along with some hoaxes) I liked. It mainly covers the deception that is going on. At the time it was called fallen alien. I think if someone were to google "the Strong Delusion" they may be able to find said site.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I find it interesting, but I don't believe any of it. I don't know if the person who made the video knows that everything is fake, or if he actually believes all that.

Regarding the Art Bell call, maybe the guy wasn't lying. He sounded scared. I wouldn't be surprised if he was forced to say that none of it was true. Maybe threatened - either he did that, or he was killed.

This is what I found about the Nazi's having a base on the moon. I can't tell if the site is based on "facts" or if it's complete bogus.

When I was younger, I was really into astral projection. I read about one person's astral travel, which happened to be to the moon. On the moon, there was a research facility/base/etc., which seemed to be inhabited primarily by men. (Nazi's, perhaps?) You can read the story here. I thought this was similar to what was said about the Nazi's having a base on the moon.
edit on 8/2/2012 by MorganAlice because: Wrong link.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I've re read my post. And please forgive me for using some many explanations. Sounded like I was yelling at you. which was not my intent.

You're refering to a post from 2010? I'm new to this so I don't know what your talking about or how to track down anything. If memory serves me correct. My post was refering to the "Alien's come from hell" video....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MorganAlice

I've worked in the mental health care field and I've seen this MANY MANY times before when manic depressives go into these "paranoid delusions" where they think someone is out to get them. And it's usually just like that caller described. They "reason" out of bits and pieces of things they've seen and/or heard while in a normal state and then go into these paranoid panic attacks that seems so convincing that you would want to help them get away from there "aggressors". However, the poor soul has been sitting, well cared for, in a mental hospital setting for 2 weeks and couldn't possibly have anyone after them. Not too mention, his/her other dozen roomates have basically the same "scenario" going on in their lives as well.

Although I do believe in some grand conspiracies, and believe that those would stop aat nothing to protect their agenda, I take calls like that with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

But travelling at light speed does not create friction. That's where the whole idea is fundamentally wrong.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I am a abductee, and i have to admit its hard for me to listen to some stories of other abductees , as they sound silly, but so does mine. Suppose every abductee is telling the truth , and all the stories dont match up, it would sound like we are all being toyed with. Perhaps aliens are pranksters . Like the story of the brothers jack and jim weiner, and the 2 other guys,( they were abducted off a boat in a lake sometime in the 70's i believe, i cant type every detail,so please read between the linesor google their story, it was on a documentary and had actors re enacting, its a ok watch) they were put back on shore and positioned in such a way that it looked like they were posing for a picture, then the ufo blinked and dis apeared. Suppose that they were propped up like that for a picture, and on some Ufo , their picture is on a wall.................. " I dont care who ya are , thats funny right there" larry the cable guy

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorganAlice
This is what I found about the Nazi's having a base on the moon. I can't tell if the site is based on "facts" or if it's complete bogus.

Really? You think it MIGHT be true? No wonder its so easy for the nazis to recruit the gullible to worship them and their barbaric ideology.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
They probably do? Who knows? The God, but what God? There are so many!!!

Hell=Fire, and fire equals science. So, to hell with everything. ATS is gonna debunk it anyways! hahahahaha

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join