It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need answers pertaining to something odd that happened yesterday at my work.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
lol kinda funny post, but op is trolling.
4 pages .

i take it this is one of those ninja posts
that you usually delete after a few minutes.

Soka, soka. Naru hodoh

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Search that bathroom from top to bottom get a screwdrpiver out look behind panells ect..She may be planting something to use later if not her an accomplace..Prestigous hair salon could have eivals for buisness planning to put you salon outa buisness permanantly Im a cynic but allways expect the worst .Anything less is a nonux.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DoxieCircus

Call the cops. Immediately. Tell them everything and if you have the woman on video, bring the clips. This isn't possession. This is schizophrenia and she's extremely dangerous. You'd be surprised at how surprised every person is when a complete nut like that comes through with the violence, and all anyone can say afterwards is that they should've seen it coming because it was so obvious. There's a surreal quality to an encounter with a true psychotic, and no two psychotics manifest "typically". That woman is a load gun that's pointed right at your heads. Shut her down ASAP.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Clearly demon possessed. Next time she comes around, drop Jesus' name, and see how she reacts. Someone with a "mental illness" should have no reaction whatsoever. Can someone please give proof of these supposed nice, harmless schizophrinics? Every case I have ever seen, the person hears voices that tell them to harm themselves or others.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So my question to you guys is, what do you think is wrong with her. Schizophrenia? Possessed? And my last question is do you think that we should contact authorities and tell them what she said about killing 22 people. I'm honestly afraid to go to work on Tuesday. I don't feel safe.

I'm no psychologist, but she definitely has some kind of mental disorder, whether it being schizophrenia or a split personality. I don't know about the possessed thing. I don't think psychologists would even entertain the thought of that, but who knows?

As for contacting the authorities, I definitely would. She needs help and the authorities need to make sure that she doesn't carry out her delusional plan of mass murder. Let's put it this way, if you didn't tell the authorities and she carried out her plan in a church, wouldn't you feel guilty for not contacting the authorities?

This reminds me of a psychologist that was interviewed on CNN about the theater shooter. He said if the shooter was being treated for a psychological disorder and they talked about a plan of killing people, that psychologist has the obligation to report it to authorities if they felt he was capable of doing it. I see no difference in your situation. The worst thing that could happen is the authorities search her house for guns and they make sure she gets the medical help she needs. I'm sure they can keep your name anonymous if you request it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It is hard to think that a psychological disorder of this nature would have just now cropped up, which also makes me wonder why anyone who cares about her would let her go off alone. Unless they are afraid or her, or are at their wits end, and just basically do what she wants when she gets like that.

My first hypothesis is that her behavior is stress-induced. The fact that she is talking about the things she is talking about may be due to the manifestation of certain controversies within her subconscious mind. But, the fact that she snaps in and out of this state makes it a less plausible idea, but it is still totally possible.

The next idea was just me agreeing with whoever mentioned a chemical reaction, to the hair products or something else located in the store, like fragrance, etc...I also agree that tracking down whoever picks her up is a good idea, although I have a feeling I know who it will be. It will likely be her husband, and old dude, and he puts up with it for whatever reason. It is not likely that she just gets this way in the shop because of a reaction, but still a small possibility, and I'm sure that whoever she spends a large amount of time with knows she is this way.

There are also a number of other medical conditions that could cause these types of actions, and the talk of killing people could be, as I said, due to subconscious stresses, or just a random topic that she has locked on to for whatever reason. This does not necessarily mean she is going to go through with it. An old lady probably doesn't even have access to a weapon, or know how to use it. A large rifle or shotgun are what the majority of males have in their homes, as opposed to handguns, and it would be difficult for her to go unnoticed trying to bring something like that into the building, but I suppose it's possible. I don't think she will do anything, but with these cases its always better to be safe as opposed to regretting not doing anything at a later date.

Who knows, she may hurt someone else, completely unrelated to the salon. And you guys alerting police may just prevent something like that happening. If it did happen it's likely you guys wouldn't even know about it. There is also the possibility of possession. Regardless of what many say, I have seen enough "spiritual" evidence to believe in God, and some of the evidence I have seen also suggests that God's opposite, but not equal, opponent, may just exist as well.

It seems true that Catholic exorcism rituals do work, and this begs the question...Do these things work because the spirits or demons inhabiting a person are scared of God or Jesus, or does this act work because the parties involved believe it will work. I have toyed with an idea for a long time that basically concludes that what happens to a person after they die is completely dependent upon what they believed in life, and that there are more than just two possibilities. If a person truly believes that they are going to live in a land full of unicorns after death, then it may just happen, as the brain may just construct this alternate world in some other realm or dimension, and it is linked, via the idea itself, between the brain and the place itself. Whether this land is physical or not does not matter, as thinking something is real, and thinking you feel something, is the same thing as being somewhere and feeling something.

This is kind of what I meant about exorcism being effective. Maybe possession IS nothing more than a psychological disease or disorder, and subsequently exorcism works by playing on key beliefs, but the amount of paranormal activity that has been documented, and that I and others have experienced firsthand, seems to suggest that something truly is going on. I didn't believe in ghosts before I saw one when I was little, therefore how could my own belief be what was causing the sighting? It couldn't, for the most part, so it affirms that something was actually there.

The only other possibility would be that all the people who witness such things are observing nothing more than constructs of their own mind...BUT, the fact that multiple people witness the same paranormal event seems to discredit this idea. So all in all I must conclude that it is possible this woman is experiencing some type of paranormal activity, and that something, not necessarily a demon, at times overtakes her body.

But the fact that she seems to be constructing false events, like the party, seem to point to a problem originating in the brain. But what if a specific problem in the brain is also related to paranormal activity? Not necessarily that one causes the other, but that they thrive in a type of symbiotic relationship? Strange stuff to think about in my opinion. You should probably play it safe and alert the police, but I doubt they will do anything to be honest. They MAY talk to her, but it depends on whether they take what she said seriously, and whether they think she will go through with it...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To the OP listen to the following very carefully...

The women in the story you mentioned appears to have the symptoms of 'Jinn Possession'. Jinns are beings that exist in a parrallel dimension to ourselves, they can see and interact with us, but we cannot see them in their original form. They can in certain circumstances possess human beings, and are able to control them. They learn things very quickly and are able to move around and obtain information from other Jinns, some that may be around the salon, which is my guess for how she knew that 22 people worked at the salon... Look up Jinn possession on google for more info....

My advice, take your precautions, Jinn that possess human beings generally have evil intent and are capable of very evil things. As a test to see if it is Jinn Possession play some Quran if she comes in again just play a youtube clip of 'Surah Baqarah' and see if it has any effect on the women, if it does, then it points to Jinn posession...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm not even going there but I have to applaud you and your salon for having such patience with a woman clearly not within the normal reality of things.

May I also suggest your salon keeps any scissors out of reach while she is there.
edit on 29-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoxieCircus
reply to post by Givenmay

My manager said its like she looked through her, not at her... Like in a daze or a different state. She said her eyes looks completely hollow and empty like there was no one there.

Sure it wasn't the abyss. I don't know, every-time my niece acted like her, her eyes looked like the abyss and would pierce right through you. lol Now that kid scared me. Just glad she was placed in a hospital and in a residential home to hopefully get the treatment she needs.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
possible schizophrenic or mpd ... she needs an evaluation by qualified psychologists for an accurate diagnosis of her mental condition ... hmm.. possibly drug related as well given the easy access to drugs and drug culture there in the west... either way she needs some serious help soon before she hurts herself or someone else...
edit on 29/7/12 by Expat888 because: correcting mistranslation ..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

From the get go, I thought that the woman has some kind of schizophrenia. But the vibe in the salon was just weird yesterday. Every single person that was working that day felt uneasy, and on edge

That vibe is the primal instinct within us all. It's the flight or fight instinct we have when confronted with something that promotes fear. I say trust that instinct as there is clearly something going on with this woman.

You can as others have suggested talk to the person who drops this woman off to her appointments to affirm or clarify whether she has existing mental health issues. A few minutes of conversation should give you an idea as to what is going on. Failing that you can always let the police know the woman's phone number, the license plate of the person dropping her off and what transpires during her appointments.

Last but not least, you are well within your right to not allow the woman back by simply saying you have no appointments available. Refusing someone service because of mental illness is discrimination no matter how uncomfortable you feel but the safety of staff is paramount and as an employee your boss has a duty to provide you with a safe working environment.

If however you can verify she does not have a history of mental illness and she is displaying disturbing, scary behaviour with bizarre religious undertones you could always try praying quietly. Make sure you are not within earshot and just see what happens. If this is a case of possession, she will immediately feel so uncomfortable she will be unable to stay in the salon. If that is the case, pray for the poor woman's struggle and her soul. Either way I pray for the safety of all concerned and the well being of the poor woman so afflicted.

All the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So what did she look like? Any notable piercing or tattoos? Clothing? What style/color did she do her hair? age estimation? You don't have to tell me, but maybe it's something you should take note of.

IMO, Sometimes judging a book by it's cover is the best thing to do before you can make a proper assessment on what to do next.

...And yeah, you should probably alert the authorities; can't take any chances. But..., What's the off chance you think she could just be pulling a prank? Yeah, threatening 22 people isn't funny but a lot of people have a weird sense of humor. Looks like you can take a religious approach or a a more rational one.

Also I've dealt with something very similar...turns out it was drugs.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This is called The Hive..or The Telepathic Link..Cause of..Either New World Order..Aliens..or Government induced Artificial Telepathy..Silent Sound Spread Sequence..HAARP in Alaska..

What State did this incident occur?? This is important for all of us to keep up with what States are being affected..un-known how this is being spread or induced...I think the incident in Colorado was connected to this..

How does this work?? Humans are connected to other humans on a Telepathic Link..Humans on link pick out certain people and attempt to program them like a robot..the human will begain hearing other humans talking in their heads..they will not know where this is coming from..this will be like listening to a radio of humans having converstations that you cannot turn off..Players on the link will take Newbies on the link and attempt to torture them and take control of what they do on a daily routine..the first step will be to make them lose 3 day of sleep with the attempt to drive the person crazy..they will then use codes..such as things from TV or Movies..they then will attempt to control their body functions..making the human ask to go to the bathroom..Humans on link are attempting to take over certain areas in the US..A physical sign that this is going on in youre area..will be the Bowing of the Head...when a person passes by you...this is either they are attempting to tell you they are on the link without actually speaking..or this is being used to be submissive to other members..

This is an Alien Ability that has been turned on by the Aliens..this was an experiment to see how humans would react with other humans and get along..and this was also being used by some Alien Species to En-Slave the Human Race and take control..like a war tactic..somewhere down the line..Satan himself is using this for his own plans..so basically we all have Aliens with one agenda..and Satan himself with another..

This may be active at times and non-active at other times..a person that has been affected by this may talk aloud..to what appears to people that are not there..the humans on the link..may make the person think they are actually there with them..but they do not have that ability..The person may seem crazy and then back to normal..

These are the States that are being affected that I am aware of..NC, SC, GA, West Virginia, Virginia, DC, Chicago, North Dakota..

Most of the people that are being affected do not want to admit or talk about this issue..they are either being threatened or just dont really care..they might find this interesting..they may get some-kind of power trip at the expense of others..

If this happens to you..you will also have the ability to communicate back to the others on the link..pay attention to what you are hearing and keep a journal..Most important ignore the negative..try with everything you have to remain positive and stay in a daily routine and get plenty of sleep...you will lose complete privacy..but you will be ok..tell them you will not play their game.

This goes so deep our own Defense Department cannot help..

I just went back and read the last part of youre post..I responded before I had read everything..If there is anyway to call this female customer..just call her and tell her that you are concerned and just wanted to ask her..Is she hearing humans talking in her head?? Just a simple question..If you are afraid of this female..dont let her come back in the salon..
edit on 29-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: added information

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Versus

Very tall and skinny. She always wears fashionable clothes... Skirts, high heels, and keeps her hair short and blonde. Just doesn't seem right for a nice looking woman. She very sweet and polite when she's in her normal state.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
If she were possesed she wouldn't be pretending to be a mailman. I think multiple personality or schizophrenic. Though most schizophrenics arn't violent, some are. In any case, I would report her to the police and ask their advice. She is definitley unstable and could be a danger to herself and others.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

Um....MKultra is a satanic type organized, black op, military program, that is horrific and the child is pushed to seaparte into multiple personalities so they can be programmed in some of them. Nazi's perfected it and Josef Mengle who was brought to US/UK. This is also the music industry, media, partly how promotions take place, etc.

So, its kind of combo really.

Prevalent everywhere. Even many in their mental institutes and many psychiatrists work for it. Everywhere US, Canada, Mexico, the world.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I;m extremely worried about this. She is not just triggered, by something. But she seems to be sent into this place of work, even knew the number of employees, 22.

22 is a master illuminati occult number, like 11 it does not get added together.

adventofdeception.com...

And also, this smacks of gun control yet again.

Satanic Mkultra and with the number 22, planned out by TPTB.

That is my worst shot guess at this, hopefully wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

About 10 minutes later, my boss hears her saying " vroom vroom", she looks around the corner and the woman is pretending to drive a car. So of course she is curious about what going on and she says, "hey! Whatcha doin?" The woman turns around and says, " I'm pretending to be a mailman!! By the way, did I tell you that I love homicide?" ok.. Weird.
That part kind of stuck out to me too...

Do mail trucks "vroom vroom"? I do think I ever heard anyone associating those words with a mail truck...at best a "vroom vroom" then follow by a shriek...I guess she didn't plan on delivering any mail? Anyway I'm willing to bet it all on Schizophrenia.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Versus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

From the get go, I thought that the woman has some kind of schizophrenia. But the vibe in the salon was just weird yesterday. Every single person that was working that day felt uneasy, and on edge

Ever heard of the psychic vampire theory?

The name is unfortunate but it basically means a person who feeds off of the emotions of others. No hocus pocus nonsense, they enjoy it emotionally rather than literal feeding.

The bottom line is that they suck the energy out of the room, and it takes a while to get back in sync after they leave. As someone said above it's part of the fight or flight response, all of you were pumping some serious adrenalin whether you realize it or not. If that lasted 2 hours I can fully understand everyone being weird for the rest of the day.
edit on 29-7-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Crack coc aine

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Your post had my arms breaking out with goose bumps when I read her sing song chant. Very disturbing.

I think everyone covered everything and don't have anything to add except -

What if refusing her service is the trigger?

Please be sure to call the authorities and report this. Be safe and careful.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join