It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need answers pertaining to something odd that happened yesterday at my work.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

New Orleans.. Where the crazies live.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Ohhh. I wish I wouldnt have clicked on the link! Nah. If she looked anything like that, I would have locked the door before she could step one foot in.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
She definatly sounds like she has some very serious mental health problems. Multiple personality, psychosis and homicidal tendancies aren't really going to make for a well mind. It could be all talk, but she could be on the brink of a psychotic killing spree. She obviously needs help, but professional help, there really is not alot you can do until she becomes dangerous in your salon and you call the police. It's very sad, but there are unfortunatly alot of people with serious mental health problems who don't get any help.

People like this are created by the system/indoctrination around ous and we are all to blame since we allow it to continue. That soul have a very hard time of being here and wants out of this prisonlike existance. I hope she gets more help and guidense and can let go of the mind/ego that have been created by her experiances. Poor soul.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hollwd
reply to post by DoxieCircus

"And my last question is do you think that we should contact authorities and tell them what she said about killing 22 people. I'm honestly afraid to go to work on Tuesday. I don't feel safe."

Call the fricken Cops.. let them see the video.. have them find out who she is.. where she lives.. maybe she is nuts and planning something bad.. maybe the voices in her head are at least... I wouldnt do her hair again..

Yeah...as much as I don't like power trips (most cops), I think that, because this isn't some random internet greylock, but rather a flesh and blood person, practically sitting in your lap, laying down one verbal barb after another, this person needs an ID check, follow up. You deserve a little information. Everyone does, about someone acting out like this.

Most crazy people are just boring, but sensing this, some graduate to more extreme attention getting measures. You don't know where it is going, so you should give her up.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So you know her name and her phone number. Do a background check on her.

Get the license number off of the car that picks her up and run a check on that as well.

Come on....this is the digital age and no one can keep a secret anymore or hide their identity or past history.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
yeah , i'm not going to pretend I know what's wrong with her , even if she's just messing with you she needs to be put in check !
Absolutely call the authorities , no matter how you slice it she needs help or to at least be seen by someone.Don't wait , don't try to talk to her , just call and make sure to mention everything you've told us.
I find it odd that she said "22 people" and there are that many in your Salon. Very disturbing.

Good luck , be safe and please keep us posted.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

"Most crazy people are just boring."

Really? How many do you know? I happen to know quite a few and they are the most interesting people I know.

Chickens abound. And so do people talking out of their butts.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Here in Texas, if we have legal issues like this with questions ... we can go to our local Justice of the Peace for free! Tell the JP your story and get his opinion.

She's already made a "threat"; but, if that threat wasn't captured on webcam, cellphone, camera, or with several witnesses ... it will be your word against hers which zeroes out in courts to nothing.

Also, try to book her on days when the shop is less busy. Give her a discount if she comes on certain day and time of the week appointments.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

So you know her name and her phone number. Do a background check on her.

Get the license number off of the car that picks her up and run a check on that as well.

Come on....this is the digital age and no one can keep a secret anymore or hide their identity or past history.

Why should the OP waste her valuable time and energy doing that. That's what the cops get *paid* to do. The OP has zero authority to do anything about erratic and possibly dangerous behavior, other than report it to someone who can.

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
I had no idea there were so many chicken****s out there.

Schizophrenia does not mean she is a mass murderer. And the best thing you can come up with is call someone else to do the mop-up or use denial of service.

America, land of the psych ward, home of the coward.

Oh please tell the rest of us chicken#s how to deal with it then?

Should they take care of it themselves? Not that I mind that solution, would make my life a lot more easier.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Creepy, gosh, that would have made me feel very uncomfortable, am sure sleep would cease and I'd have to be paranoid for awhile!
When she came in the second time, did her hair look like it had been cut since the first time she visited?

I wouldn't want to be the one telling her she cannot come and have her hair done anymore, might feel offended that she'd made a few friends and they no longer like her, show up unexpected saying she had an appointment scheduled!

Maybe the footage of her on camera will show something, am interested in finding what makes her this way!

Too bad the You Tube account couldn't be found, she seems familiar with the internet though, hope she's not an ATS member!

...if she is on something, that is probably even creepier, no telling what she is capable of!

I swear, all of this "Zombie" Bath Salts talk has me wanting to stay away from people even more, keeping my doors locked at all times now!
Did you notice an abnormal look in her eyes?

edit on 7/29/2012 by Givenmay because: addition

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Simple. They are human beings. You talk to them. You ask them who they're talking to. You tell them no one is there.

At this point you will find out if they're faking it. Ask them if they've seen their doctor today.

And so on. They are people. Treat them as such.

I'm appalled by the hands-off attitude in this thread. No one seems to have the courage to help a fellow human being without involving officials. Very sad.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

My manager said its like she looked through her, not at her... Like in a daze or a different state. She said her eyes looks completely hollow and empty like there was no one there.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

There's something there all right. It's lost in the noise.

Sounds to me like people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Why not destroy someone's life because you THINK she might have a problem? It's very likely she is already under a doctor's care for her problem. She is able to keep appointments. She is likely on medication already.

I've worked with the mentally ill for 25+ years. They are not subhuman. Some day you may be one of them.

"Kill" them with kindness. They need every ounce of it they can get.
edit on 7/29/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by MidnightTide

Simple. They are human beings. You talk to them. You ask them who they're talking to. You tell them no one is there.

At this point you will find out if they're faking it. Ask them if they've seen their doctor today.

And so on. They are people. Treat them as such.

I'm appalled by the hands-off attitude in this thread. No one seems to have the courage to help a fellow human being without involving officials. Very sad.

I'd be all willing to participate in the game, you know, being not Japanese, I might counter her 'nude worship while wearing jewelry' flash card with something like: 'yes, but we Japanese are not body conscious'...just to see where it goes.

But I happened to read the OP. Did you miss the part where she said she likes homicide, and made several attention starved thinly veiled ambiguous threats?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Run and hide. Someone said something off-color.

Anyone with a set sits down and talks to her.

Oh wait, the whole country is supposed to get hysterical first.

Like I said, land of the psych ward, home of the coward.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

We have been nothing but nice to her. We try and hold conversations with her, offer her coffee, water, and snack every time she comes in. Even when she has her episodes, we talk to her like nothing is wrong, but we honestly felt threatened yesterday!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Run and hide. Someone said something off-color.

Anyone with a set sits down and talks to her.

Oh wait, the whole country is supposed to get hysterical first.

Like I said, land of the psych ward, home of the coward.

Said the person not there at the time......

Bet you're an armchair tv psychologist too....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think you should just not accept her appointments.

I will give you an example.

Every Sunday at work, this guy comes into my bar and asks for a shot of whiskey in a wide shot glass with one ice cube. He then asks for an expresso, short and strong.

I have always served him though he is probably a homeless alcoholic that smells bad and is rude and slightly insane.

I never had a real problem with him....until last week. He orders the same thing, but starts talking aloud. He goes on and on about hypocrisy, conspiracies, liars, thieves, ect...

At first I laughed a bit and just ignored it all, until he started being a weirdo to my customers...

I had to throw him out today....I will not risk him going into a rant with an old lady or some guys wife...or a pissed off miner or something..

I think he just wants to get arrested so he can sleep it off. Saturday must be party night for him. After his rant he goes outside and screams at people having a nice European Sunday stroll. He then bull fights the cop cars until they arrest him. He talks to the cops, vents, and goes happily with them feeling all important riding in a cop car....like it was a limo.

Mind you I am from NY and have seen all sorts of crazies.....

You can let it slide until they get comfortable. Then they are dangerous because they start to incorporate you into their fantasy. When they are unsure of their surroundings they are harmless. Your boss should NOT talk to her and make her feel "welcome"

Do the job until she makes it uncomfortable, if she has not already. When it is too much just say you are booked and cant help her.

If she needs trained help, some one whom she pisses off and goes too far with will make that call. If all she is doing is getting attention, just ignore her and make it boring.

People who act crazy like that are very smart and just want you to notice them. Make them feel important, and/ or validate their fantasy with real life contributions. End the game and make it less interesting for her.

don't worry though, she seems to just be lonely and jaded.

edit on 29-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That's the problem. You don't confront her about her behavior.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join