It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need answers pertaining to something odd that happened yesterday at my work.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I concur with everyone else here who has suggested talking to whoever drives/picks her up/is in background when talking on phone.Barring this person 'trolling' you--I would say she's mentally ill in some way and the best way to find out if it's true and if so--what if anything is being done about it.Surely those closest to her would likely know best what her state is and know anything else relevant.
If you do that and the person reveals there is mental illness,assuming they seem reasonable and open to questions,I'd go ahead and ask them what "typical'" behavior is for this woman and then describe some of the behavior she exhibits when at the salon.I have a brother who was born brain damaged and all my life it's always gone way better if folks know upfront what his history is.No one's born with a crystal ball.
After that there's obviously several ways you could go based on the outcome,but I am just responding to you to regarding where you may want to start.
Also--as someone else already said--do NOT confront her yourself regarding her behavior or try to point out that her reality is WRONG.Nothing good is likely to come of that.I was a nurse back in the 90's and worked in a state institution for a time--it's never a good idea in that sense.

Good luck to you!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I would listen to the poster who said bring a gun with you, and just go about your day. I wouldn't bother with authorities, they may drive a tank to her residence (like the Detroit mom) or use it for gun control propaganda (even if nothing takes place) just this week in MD a guy said he wanted to shoot up his work was put away for a empty threat, they hyped it up in light of the Colorado shooter.

I think possesion may be a real thing, although she seems to have MPD, maybe another mind controlled MKULTRA assasin, or just mentally ill.Be aware of your surroundings just in case, I learned that in the Army, and its the best advice to hold on to.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
She presents with textbook schizophrenia that is probably not sufficiently controlled by her meds at the present time. Maybe they've been adjusting them and they aren't quite right as far as therapeutic levels...so she goes in and out...

Sounds like she is well-cared for by her boyfriend/husband who, just based on the few things you've witnessed, is responsible...he is always in the background on the phone and picks her up consistently. Perhaps they live 30 minutes away? I think if he considered her dangerous, he would not be so willing to let her patronize any salon especially unattended.

It is extremely likely that he's been with her for years and she's had this all along...schizophrenia usually has an onset of late teen's to early adulthood. It is not easy to go for many years undetected as a schizophrenic. And forget about calling around to mental health resources...there is a firm and strict practice of patient confidentiality in the medical field which means that you have no right to know about her medical diagnoses no matter what you suspect. If you call the police, and they are familiar with her...also very likely...they will not be concerned if they have come to know the nature of her symptoms...if they are empty threats, they will dismiss your concerns somehow. And if they aren't empty threats, she probably would be locked up somewhere either for preventing her harming self or others or in prison for carrying out those threats.

I would imagine that the reason she suddenly started coming to your salon is the same reason she'll probably be looking for another salon to go to after she calls the next time and is refused an appointment. I wonder how many salons or other businesses have done this already. It might even be that she and her man know it is only a matter of time until they have to find a new place to get her hair done. Maybe that's why her hair was such a mess the first time...she tried to eliminate the need to have to go through this kind of ordeal and did her hair, herself. Obviously she didn't like the results...and tried once again.

I know that behavior is very unsettling...when I was in nursing school and had my first encounters at the hospital in Big Springs Texas, I was a nervous wreck the whole time and was so glad when the three day clinical trip was over. The people that worked at the hospital seemed to be completely at ease with the patients and I just couldn't see how I could ever emulate that kind of ease in that situation, much less actually be at ease!

But then in these 20 something years between then and now, I've lost that anxious feeling and the dread associated with it, as well. And then I have met and known a few schizophrenics outside the care setting, as well....a couple of them quite severely afflicted. None of them ever tried to harm me...I'm not saying that to encourage complacency on your part...only you can decide what is best for your own safety and especially your peace of mind.

What I am saying is that she isn't all that 'out there' and she isn't a rare and unusual case. You've all just been lucky in that you've not been around anyone that has this diagnosis and its symptoms and, like I said, at first for me, it was probably the most unsettling experience of my life as far as interactions with other people.

As someone else already mentioned...she IS a human being just like you...she is not a monster and she does have normal feelings like the rest of us....her schizophrenia does not change her fundamental human-ness, but rather is an impairment affecting her ability to cope with and interact in the world. I would bet that there are more often than not many times in every day of her life wherein she is very frightened for various reasons...much more frightened than you are by her behavior. I know this is hard to comprehend because of the startling contrast between what is considered 'normal' behavior and her own usual behavior...but voices in one's head no doubt are much harder to cope with than the outer effects on you when those voices are not silent within her. She cannot tell them not to schedule an appointment...even if they wanted to make one...but they don't...they rule her head at their volition...and she fights a continual battle against them that we cannot possibly fathom.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
I would listen to the poster who said bring a gun with you, and just go about your day. I wouldn't bother with authorities, they may drive a tank to her residence (like the Detroit mom) or use it for gun control propaganda (even if nothing takes place) just this week in MD a guy said he wanted to shoot up his work was put away for a empty threat, they hyped it up in light of the Colorado shooter.

I think possesion may be a real thing, although she seems to have MPD, maybe another mind controlled MKULTRA assasin, or just mentally ill.Be aware of your surroundings just in case, I learned that in the Army, and its the best advice to hold on to.

You think a demon from the pits of hell is concerned with looking good?

I discount the possesion theory completely.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
She's schizophrenic I know because I have it and I've been in that state of mind. The number 22 in just a coincidence. If she comes around in that state of mind again call the cops so she can get help. They'll put her in the hospital where she needs to be.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Find a Christian experienced in the deliverance ministry to attend next time and see how this woman behaves. Maybe the Christian can have a chat with her. I assure you, it could get even more interesting than what you described in the OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ohhhh, yes, that was the devil come to call. That poor woman. And that comment she made about "homocide" and "22 people" that happened to coincide with the number there - no accident. I've had demon possessed people and even youngsters that had been taken from their homes for ritual abuse, say things to me such as this, strange things that caught your attention that showed they had a sort of "knowing" that made you think twice. This is very sad and also scary to be around, I'm sure. You are sensing and witnessing a spiritual presence - the alternate, spiritual world, is very real, and very powerful in both the evil and the good sides of things. Next time, try to find out the name of the demon, and tell it it is not welcome there, in the name of Jesus. You can also say the Latin prayer for exorcism, under your breath, across the room, so quietly that no one should be able to hear it. If it is a demon, it should respond to that in some manner, become very uncomfortable.

In Latin: Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine Dei (X) Patris omnipotentis, et in noimine Jesu (X) Christi Filii ejus, Domini et Judicis nostri, et in virtute Spiritus (X) Sancti, ut descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei (name), quod Dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum Dei vivi, et Spiritus Sanctus habitet in eo. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et saeculum per ignem.

Meaning in English: I exorcise thee, every unclean spirit, in the name of God (X) the Father Almighty, and in the name of Jesus (X) Christ, His Son, our Lord and Judge, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, that thou depart from this creature of God, (persons' name) which our Lord hath designed to call unto His holy temple, that it may be made the temple of the living God, and that the Holy Spirit (X) may dwell therein. Through the same Christ our Lord, who shall come to judge the living and the dead, and the world by fire.

You can copy down (or copy, paste, print) it out and keep it on hand for when she might return. Maybe practice saying it first a few times at home to get used to the latin phrases. It's just an idea, don't do it if you are fearful, you must feel confident and strong and believe that the name of Jesus is higher than any other name, and has power over Satan and his demons.

www.logoschristian.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintinwaiting
Ohhhh, yes, that was the devil come to call. That poor woman. And that comment she made about "homocide" and "22 people" that happened to coincide with the number there - no accident. I've had demon possessed people and even youngsters that had been taken from their homes for ritual abuse, say things to me such as this, strange things that caught your attention that showed they had a sort of "knowing" that made you think twice. This is very sad and also scary to be around, I'm sure. You are sensing and witnessing a spiritual presence - the alternate, spiritual world, is very real, and very powerful in both the evil and the good sides of things. Next time, try to find out the name of the demon, and tell it it is not welcome there, in the name of Jesus. You can also say the Latin prayer for exorcism, under your breath, across the room, so quietly that no one should be able to hear it. If it is a demon, it should respond to that in some manner, become very uncomfortable.

In Latin: Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine Dei (X) Patris omnipotentis, et in noimine Jesu (X) Christi Filii ejus, Domini et Judicis nostri, et in virtute Spiritus (X) Sancti, ut descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei (name), quod Dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum Dei vivi, et Spiritus Sanctus habitet in eo. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et saeculum per ignem.

Meaning in English: I exorcise thee, every unclean spirit, in the name of God (X) the Father Almighty, and in the name of Jesus (X) Christ, His Son, our Lord and Judge, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, that thou depart from this creature of God, (persons' name) which our Lord hath designed to call unto His holy temple, that it may be made the temple of the living God, and that the Holy Spirit (X) may dwell therein. Through the same Christ our Lord, who shall come to judge the living and the dead, and the world by fire.

You can copy down (or copy, paste, print) it out and keep it on hand for when she might return. Maybe practice saying it first a few times at home to get used to the latin phrases. It's just an idea, don't do it if you are fearful, you must feel confident and strong and believe that the name of Jesus is higher than any other name, and has power over Satan and his demons.

www.logoschristian.org...

Oh, and as for those who believe this is just a schizophrenic - I guarantee you that the halls of the mental hospitals do indeed entertain many who are tormented by demons, and I do not assume that ALL mental illness is of this nature. Schizophrenia and demon possession can be similar in how they present, in some aspects, not as much in others. This case, though, in my experience, is demonic in nature - just my personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Arm chair quarterbacks, bathsalts, really?? You hear a word on the news and now it is the cause of everything.
There have always been crazy people. They used to get locked away and so many of us never seen them, Now they let them run the streets and if you say anything about it...your just not sensitive enough,
Now we let all but the most extreme cases wander around freely, and you wonder why crazy things happen

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

We don't know what goes on in thls world, so we shouldn't rule anything out automatically, most likely she is mentally ill.
edit on 30-7-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
If she were possesed she wouldn't be pretending to be a mailman.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

What makes you believe that? I ask because I wasn't aware there were any rules for how a possessed person may act.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
6 pages and no one asked the OP to post the security videos on youtube or something?

6 pages and no one questioned whether or not the OP made this story up?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DoxieCircus

Take my advice...have this woman...removed from the Salon by the Cops next time she wigs out. Then...put a restraining order on her...that includes the Salon and all that work in it. This is a Time Bomb ready to go off and consult a Lawyer or at least the Owner of the Salon should consult a Lawyer as this could be a SCAM to get thrown out of a Salon.

My Family owns several successful businesses that have become Larger Companies now and we have dealt with this type before. This type of behavior could be a SCAM or a person with SEVERE MENTAL ISSUES or a person with MEDICAL MENTAL IMBALANCE ISSUES....all of which can get any and all of you into BOILING HOT WATER if not properly handled.

The SECOND she ever comes back...and make sure you all file a REPORT at the Local Police Station PRIOR TO HER RETURN...call the COPS and state...this is the person who came in previously that was discussing KILLING PEOPLE and you are in fear for your life and the lives of your fellow workers and employers as well as customers. I know this is a PAIN IN THE ASS but YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! It is for your own safety both Physical and Financial. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The next time that she comes in, take her to the sink, and start washing her hair with Holy Water. If she writhes in pain and starts melting, you will know that she is possessed. If not, you will know that she is just a run of the mill psychotic person who isn't getting the help that she so desperately needs.

Fill out a police report just in case. That way there will be a record of her acting weirdly in case she ever decides to hurt someone.

Ask your boss to keep a gun in the shop just in case she or another person comes in to do you harm.

Good luck, and sorry that you have to deal with someone like that. I bet it really must frazzle the nerves!

edit on 7/30/2012 by Inconceivable because: speelinge

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
DoxieCircus, if I were you, I would get with the manager & do 2 things immediately:
File a police report (because what she said- not once, but on 2 separate occasions, could be construed as a threat)

Get with the PD &/or Sheriff's Dept & locate an officer who does off duty security work. Obviously, talk with them about it so they know what's going on. (in fact, talk to several, so that you have a variable available time) The next time this woman makes an appointment, have security there when she arrives through the time she drives away, at least. I would discuss with them whether or not it's advisable/ desirable that anyone in the studio be armed or not.
When seconds count, the cops are most likely minutes away.

It doesn't matter what's wrong with this gal. Not even if she "just likes to mess with people".

If I were the salon owner, I would probably either offer a very steep discount to LEOs (& possibly their wives/ GFs/ daughters) or cut their hair, gratis. If this woman pulls something tragic, law suits would be the insult on top of injury.

@SplitInfinity...:thumbs up:

Whatever you do, please *don't* get mixed up with her anymore than Y'All already have. If she's nuts, she can *imagine* that you "know all about her". Don't feed that. (It sure wouldn't hurt, though, to get a background check.)
edit on 30-7-2012 by DogsDogsDogs because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2012 by DogsDogsDogs because: 2nd edit- thumbs up in the wrong place

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DoxieCircus

I work at a psychiatric hospital, she sounds like someone who needs to be committed and have medications adjusted. If she comes in again I would alert the authorities, they can get her some help.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think you're taking advantage of a certain current news event and using it to make a name for yourself on a conspiracy site where many will believe you and the amount of replies only reinforces my opinion.

Why would you come here to write instead of taking action and reporting it if you are so concerned?

But that's only me.

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
6 pages and no one asked the OP to post the security videos on youtube or something?

6 pages and no one questioned whether or not the OP made this story up?

Finally!

I'm with you on this.

Prove it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The whole story sounds fake.

However, if the story is true you have a problem. This person has threatened to kill many people.

www.foxnews.com...

If she comes back the police need to be waiting for her.

I am surprised this thread has remained open where you have clearly described a serious threat to many members of staff at your workplace.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join