It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three fireballs hit ground in Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
For the ones who insist on believing despite the obviously doctored video and the fact its from Russia....

I've got a genuine Apple iPad I would like to sell you. It says made in Taiwan and the apple looks more like a banana....but I swear, it's the real deal!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I saw this video posted on LiveLeak a few weeks ago, and it was stated that it was the re-entry of a Russian ballistic missile - the splitting was apparently a MIRV warhead (Smaller multiple nuclear warheads that split for assured destruction). Obviously there were no nukes on board, and now you get to see the moment before a nuclear detonation. Scary huh?

Heres the launch and rentry:

Russian ICBM
edit on 30-7-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Having seen a meteor right above me entering the atmosphere and burning up, streaking across the sky, that is what my first explanation is.

Second is that it could be any space junk. There's a lot of it up there, and a lot of it falls to Earth regularly.

Or, it's CGI.

My point is that there are plenty of explanations before reaching the conclusion that it's aliens, UFO's, inter-dimensional travellers, or Xenu trying to blow up Thetans.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

That would explain the "fireballs" apparently diverging and converging.

I must admit, I did not expect an ICBM reentry to look quite like that, but you learn something new every day.

So Jim's hunch was right after all

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
I saw this video posted on LiveLeak a few weeks ago, and it was stated that it was the re-entry of a Russian ballistic missile - the splitting was apparently a MIRV warhead (Smaller multiple nuclear warheads that split for assured destruction). Obviously there were no nukes on board, and now you get to see the moment before a nuclear detonation. Scary huh?

Russian ICBM

Wow- well done Clisen33. Well, thats the mystery over then- failed ICBM launch re-entry.

Hope I never get to see that for real! (it would be the last thing you ever saw!)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

If real (which it looks) then maybe they hit sea... not land which would explain there not being any major explosion when hitting land!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda

Originally posted by Clisen33

Russian ICBM

Wow- well done Clisen33. Well, thats the mystery over then- failed ICBM launch re-entry.

Hope I never get to see that for real! (it would be the last thing you ever saw!)

Ditto the kudos on finding the original site -- it was what I hoped for, and with the quality of particpants hereabouts, what I was confidently expecting.

What else I want to do, soon, is confirm the particular test reached Kamchatka at local dusk.

The two initial fireballs appear to be the cluster of three MIRVs and the third stage.

The impact could still have been miles away over the horizon, but as MX and Minuteman impact videos have shown, the kinetic energy blast only creates a dust cloud a few hundred feet high at most.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow! Looks interesting, is this really july 2012??

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hmn... this is very interesting.. I've been seeing a lot videos of UFOs coming in giant groups throughout Russia in July. Stupid US govt doesnt show these on the news.

If these in fact are Ufos coming around Russia.. I wonder why there and what would be their purpose..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Morning_shadow

Please read the thread- they are not UFO's . They proved to be a failed Russian ICBM launch- see above.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
What else I want to do, soon, is confirm the particular test reached Kamchatka at local dusk.

To know if it performed? Or are you looking to close another report?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join