It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three fireballs hit ground in Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Astounding video here:
www.youtube.com...

How can we find out where and when it was taken?

It looks like similar video of MX MIRVs descending.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Very cool looking, meteors perhaps?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That housing to the right does resemble a radar housing but the top looks different to western standards. If that is a radar installation then you would need to cross reference photos from search engines with a software to match what you have within the vid for it to give you geo location.

P.S. If do have that sort of software and cpu power then you should be working for an alpha named group.

edit on 29-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My first thoughts, seeing as it does look like a radome in the video... was it a military missile test that a soldier recorded? Anyone verify who shot it?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What are the odds of capturing one (on tape) let alone two at the same time???

Is that not-so-rare occurrence? Or is it like getting stuck by lightning twice?

S&F

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Same as one of the comments found in that video, I wonder how come there aren't flashes when the objects hit the ground?

Maybe they weren't fireballs or they didn't touched the ground. Why it wasn't an explosion?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That second one did split into another, right?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
That second one did split into another, right?

Thats what i noticed. They begin as two objects then one leaves to the left and one continues to the right, it enters the cloud then as it exists the cloud and enters our fov we can see three separate objects, something like a jettison or perhaps it was breaking up.

P.S. Since the op never posted the vid, thought id import the vid.
edit on 29-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This... could be easily CGIed. Although they missed the explosion of that's what they wanted to present. They do not look like the ordinary meteorites that fall. Although if the video is not fake, that's what it seems to be. No one went to the place? The camera men? How come? Is this video real at all?

OK if not meteorites it could be pieces of some satellite or space debris falling from orbit.. big deal.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Objects on atmospheric entry tend to create the illusion of being much closer than they actually are, especially in the case of bolides.

The objects may not have necessarily impacted anywhere close to the video position, but hundreds of miles away over and beyond the horizon ... well beyond where the videographer would or could catch impact flash, sound, or anything.

Further, as a note of suspicion, the Video Poster on youtube has well over 700 videos on their channel, many of them UFO related, so, it wouldn't be too surprising were this an artificial creation.
If it is CGI, they've done a decent job of it. as many actual bolides I've seen with the naked eye appear similar.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Trueman

Objects on atmospheric entry tend to create the illusion of being much closer than they actually are, especially in the case of bolides.

The objects may not have necessarily impacted anywhere close to the video position, but hundreds of miles away over and beyond the horizon.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Your explanation make sense and I agree. Then there is another question, unless the 3 objects touched down in a remote area without population, someone else had to report it from the place they hit the ground, so maybe they really didn't.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interesting find Jim

They do seem to resemble natural fireballs, but the trajectories don't seem quite right.

At the start of the footage, we see two fireballs that appear to be diverging away from each other.

When they appear from behind the cloud, and the camera picks them up again, one of the fireballs appears to have split into two, and the pair seem to have converged with the the other fireball.

They would have had to have changed direction significantly for this to occur, which is not possible for fireballs/meteors. That suggests that this footage may be fake to me.

As for them "hitting the ground" - there is no evidence of this that I can see. Just because they disappear behind the horizon, does not men that they made it anywhere near to the ground. The could quite easily be many 10's of km at that point. That is if they are real to begin with.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Google "danielofdoriaa" and you'll see he's uploaded a TON of ufo vids... that's not saying they aren't real, but this seems like a professional ufo vid guy rather than uploaded by Joe Public

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
The objects may not have necessarily impacted anywhere close to the video position

Or at all!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here are some real ICBM warhead entries:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Looks pretty similar.

My interest is piqued.

Could it be US film just re-packaged and mislabeled?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
They do not look like the ordinary meteorites that fall.

Actually, that's exactly what they look like...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
From the description

This was just one set that was captured over Russia. Coast to coast am recent ufo sightings time shift solar cycle Mayan star people new year visitors nlo unidentified 未確認飛行物体 object comet 2011 planet x film flash footage return entities solar system NASA watchers sky vector galactic energy 2012 red ice blue star Earth guardian Mars local pyramid strange sounds water Star trek space life existence discovery soho anomalies meteor history messenger ovni Mercury hollow moon NASA satellite Venus horizon deep space tv radio wave plasma realmleaper field magnetic control atom 飛碟 hydrogen Jupiter charge ancient shield crystal diamond Neptune dust asteroid music gravity condenser sun spot induction

Looks like he used all the key words he could think of .
So he's just filming that part of the sky then all of a sudden ......
I smell trickery .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If Russia have energon detectors they better turn them on.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Unless the footage was edited. Which it clearly was, in terms of play length anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I respect that you said "could" , but not everything's CGI...sorry but the video doesn't show any signs of it beings faked despite the not so great quality of film.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join