It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three fireballs hit ground in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

IMO the ICBM footage looks nothing like the footage we are discussing.

The luminosity of the supposed fireballs is extremely erratic, where as that of the ICBMs is fairly constant.

Also, the ICBMs do not leave trains like those that the supposed fireballs leave.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Yes, if you checked my next sentence both of you, I suggested it could be meteorites too but debris as well. Why is this video important at all? It's nothing of interest.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Why is this video important at all? It's nothing of interest.

How do you know that?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
danielofdoriaa has two YT channels in his name plus several others that may or may not be his ,but it feels like a money making operation to me .
On his second channel there is this intro ...

This is one of Two Intro's & also The Opening for this Endevour, Lots more Coming Very soon, im working on it Now!

I think he knows his way around CGI software and the OP video is very well done CGI .

Just an opinion .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

^ Because I have some pieces of meteorites and despite being heavier than regular stones due to the more iron in them, such happen all the time there is nothing to look at. If this video were real, it would be interesting only to the witnesses, I would personally bring a box made of Plumbum to collect those

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The danielofdoria channel seems to be someone who just scours youtube for ufo type vids, edits them with his own logo then reposts them on his own channel.
this seems to be the original video posted three days before.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Video seems to have ballsed up, this is the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

I think its the same person , check the description for the video you posted .... same as the OP

edit on 29-7-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wonder what's going on in Russia..
www.rt.com...
www.rnw.nl...
I wonder if they are related...
edit on 29-7-2012 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Trueman

^ Because I have some pieces of meteorites and despite being heavier than regular stones due to the more iron in them, such happen all the time there is nothing to look at. If this video were real, it would be interesting only to the witnesses, I would personally bring a box made of Plumbum to collect those

If you read my posts, you'll see I actually think maybe there wasn't a touch down at all. That isn't opposed to your reply, if you think about it. But I can't confirm nothing as fast as you did, without evidence. Unfortunately, one single video is not enough. All we have is opinions.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fascinating clip Mr Oberg- good catch!

Speaking as someone familiar with video editing techniques and software, at first glance, it doesnt strike me as CGI (although impossible to tell without the original footage), and if it is, it will have taken a good deal of effort (matching the trajectory of the 'fireballs' to the camera movement and zoom, for instance).

Also, this 'danielofdoriaa'- I dont think he produced the film, just uploaded it to his channel, as it fits his 'interests'. There seem to be several channels that carry the video.

Will watch this one with interest.....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm no good at spotting CGI unless it's obvious or there's some giveaway. The two objects seem to divert from the same point of entry - if we draw a line back between the trails, they intersect. In the first video, I wondered if the spherical object was an amateur astronomer's observatory? If so, the person filming might have been expecting space debris like a rocket stage re-entry. That'd explain why they were filming at the right time.

On the other hand, the actual video has no provenance and the BS tags of all that's wrong on YT suggest there's something wrong in there somewhere. 'Fireballs' can be as popular without all that icing so it raises questions of why either poster (or same like Gortex suspects) avoided giving details of original source. Music is rarely good for credibility.

New Zealand shows a 'fireball' that's quite different to to the OP vids.

It's times like this when I hate the UFO side of YT because too many people flat out mislead in the titles of their uploads.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Assuming it's an unaltered video, it looks like a meteorite breaking up or space debris. It doesn't look like there was any explosion upon hitting the ground. Air drag on different shaped objects account for different times of impact.

guyx

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This could be something , it could be nothing so I'm not making a direct accusation more a comment from experience. In the world of recording there is a syndrome known as "Red Light Fever" and just about every artist I know has at some point gone through it,. You do a couple of run through rehearsals and then, the moment, the engineer says "OK this is a take and slaps the studio red light on to lets everyone know that a recording is in progress..... If you;re a singer, or about to give a speech, where you just went straight into it smoothly, on the rehearsals you....... cough... which is exactly what the guy at the start of this video does..

Now, he could be just clearing his throat however, you then have to accept the following. There just happened to be a HD camera on a tripod or with stabilising equipment, at hand and pointing in exactly the right direction when this event occurred. Not beyond possibility no, then again, you'd expect some narrative with the video stating why they just happened to have the camera there at this most fortuitous of moments. It could well be that the narrative for the footage has not been copied over to the other sites that have uploaded it, so that needs to be investigated further.

My thoughts are, this is all just a bit too Hollywood for my liking. It looks like what a film-maker imagines something crashing to earth looks like, by that I mean, it actually looks like the start of a film not a natural happening. In short, it's a bit too perfect for my liking.

Hears a genuine near miss, that scientists recently claimed to have worked out that, had it hit North America, it would have wiped out life across most of the USA.

My suspicion would be, if the video is genuine then it's space junk and that the people filming it were told to expect its' possible arrival otherwise, I think it's a fake.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Missile MRIVs

To coincidental that the camera was aimed in just the right direction and was operated so smoothly

The camera has all the characteristics of motion of a tracking camera with a operator that knew just when and where the "target" was coming in.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
They could be meteorites. I have the largest meteorite caught on camera. I will be sharing it soon!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Great video find!

I think the real question we should be asking is....AUTOBOTS? or DECEPTICONS?

Seriously though....

Looks like a group of meteors, maybe one large one that broke up in the atmosphere. Still, guy is so lucky to have the chance to capture something like this.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Great Video. Shame about quality...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Great video find!

I think the real question we should be asking is....AUTOBOTS? or DECEPTICONS?

Seriously though....

Looks like a group of meteors, maybe one large one that broke up in the atmosphere. Still, guy is so lucky to have the chance to capture something like this.

saiyans

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I call shenanigans.

This looks like obvious CGI. I took several semesters & don't consider myself an expert but ....everything I do know and everything I see...pixelation, inconsistency in light reflections, trajectory....the light surrounding these objects (Whether extra-terrestrial or not) would be increasing as they broke through the atmosphere where friction would increase.

Let's look at an inverted and resized snapshot....

hmmmm...pretty odd how there's a big square and the pixels around the objects don't seem to blend well with their surroundings. hmmmmmmmmm

Assume everything from Russia is a hoax/fake unless extraordinary proof is presented otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join