It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet Map - NSA and AboveTopSecret are Neighbors

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Its Simple - ATS is such a wonderful inteligence site - NSA had to move in down the street to get in on the action. cough cough - anything any good - gets gone in a hurry,,,,

have you figured out why they have to donkey and elephant on the sides yet -

if you notice this year the donkey stars are the right way - and the Republican star is upside down.
its a Republican win this year - and its RON PAUL or no one at all.

how much you wanna bet its no one at all......

edit on 29-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

I can't say either or. I was just lucky (depending on how you look at it i guess) enough to witness it all go down, it seemed very convincing at the time, and even now. Even if I hadn't seen this 3 yrs ago or so I still would have always had that suspicion. The #1 conspiracy website on the internet has been infiltrated? Nooo ya dont say?
Anyway, I saw lots of data presented by people much smarter than me, it made sense from what I could decipher. I still enjoy ATS none the less, not as much as before but I still get good info here from time to time. I do not however have any illusions while doing so that this could all be a psyop. It's like a movie isn't it? I love it

edit on 29-7-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've seen this one before. It seems like someone makes this thread every 6 months or so. It's always a thread worth doing though, because knowing big brother is watching is important to remember.

Also remember that it doesn't mean anyone is actually logging in from NSA. It just means they're watching. Given some of the past happenings of ATS members, they have good reason to watch us.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Somebody do a screen garb for me please, the link takes my phone to a page saying the site is somebodies exsperiment, with a donate button, other than that I can't see what you guys see

Tell you what is wierd, last week, I joined numerous anon platforms, and after being on IRC I was immmediatley locked out of both internet accounts that I own, with no explanation as to why, I had to send pins to my mobile to gain access again.

Makes you think twice really doesn't it.

Well here is two reason why i'm thinking of leaving this site

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there don't even try to hide it anymore

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Not sure if anyone has covered this yet, but the kind of link between NSA and ATS is not possible by "manual" hyperlinks like most people seem to assume. Such a close relationship can only mean there is some bot at work scanning the site for keywords constantly. Take as an example youtube: most ats threads(probably close to or above 50%) have at least one youtube video attached. This means if there was a "clickable" relationship, youtube would be way closer than NSA.GOV. Since this relationship is much stronger than that, it is most probably due to some constantly runing "webspider" type bot scanning the site. Also consider how close GLP is to NSA.GOV... and you have your confirmation

Anyone still doubt there are paid shills on ATS ?

edit on 29-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

I don't mine a few shills trolls and debunker
But I'm starting to think that maybe more them 50 % member
on any one thread at a time are NSA CIA FBI ....ETC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Now what, I wonder, would cause such a relationship? Or a better question, who made TOR?

The DoD and NSA so you are not hiding very much are you
Ya this site is getting to be quite a side show

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

There seems to be a proclivity between seemingly private-sector competetive business intelligence and espionage mergers with public-private partnershiping whereby for the sake of general public audiences the two ( 2 ) have been smudged over so, to clear away smoke and mirror developments perhaps, a new dawn may come from the U.S. Supreme Court passed down to all us 'little people' within United States of American citizenry, but first there needs to be a 'test case' demonstrating just where the global population stands, and the only way to accomplish that herculean feat is in the mainstream media news - but 'how'?

I found one ( 1 ) lone possibility while reading World news, which might be a good starting pont although in an embyronic stage published today ( July 30, 2012 ), here:

www.indymedia.org.uk...

What say you, people? Yea or Nay?

Thank you for this opportune post.

- RE

edit on 7/29/2012 by RetiredExecutive because: spelling correction and punctuation only

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Yea, but all of them aren't the bad guy. What.. this is the NSA, i was thinking of the Feds. Of course this sight is watched, you guys remember the sky walker ranch thread?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

frankly, i had hoped it 'was still' being 'monitored':

DHS Expecting Civil Unrest Merges Military With Police

U.S. Department of Homeland Security Intelligence
National Incident Management System

June 2012

"The Missing Piece of NIMS: Teaching Incident Commanders How to Function in the Edge of Chaos"

www.hsaj.org...

- RE

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I usually hope they are watching.

That is because I don't exactly know their phone # and this is the only way I can really talk to the spooks and tell them what I have to help make Earth suck less. That is if they care or listen. Which I am pretty sure some of them do.

So, I'll keep on the up.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
as usual no staffers will come to this thread, like clockwork

I disagree.

For it to be like clockwork, they would have to come to the thread.
Since at this point (on page 2), they haven't...I'd have to say it's more like a clock that doesn't work.

Just a little figure of speech debate for ya there.
Now, onward towards reading the rest of the thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Funny this gets brought up. A couple of years ago I witnessed a member bring this to the attention of ATS. He showed how the ip's all led back to the DoD. There was actually another conspiracy site created out of all this madness. Lots of members were banned and some left willingly, no longer trusting the 'owners' of ATS.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

I hardly believe this.

Websites are hosted at web hosting companies, and a website can be hosted anywhere, the IPs will always "lead back" to whatever web hosting company a site is on.

Why should ATS or any other site for that matter be on an IP leading to the NSA? Is the NSA now selling web hosting services?
Even if we assume a 3 letter institution like the NSA wants to make a site and avoid all traces to where it actually comes from...why should they be so stupid and host a site within their own network if its so easy to host at 10000 other places?
edit on 30-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So why would NSA allow their web habits to be so obvious and allow their traffic to be part of a rating system?

Either you believe it's NSA or you might want to think about who would be doing the ranking: ATS, ATS friends, ATS foes, bot.

Anyone here have Alexa installed?

If there is information out there that can be manipulated, someone will.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
AboveTopSecret on The Internet Map

Perhaps some savvy users who know a bit about algorithms can tell us why ATS has such a "cyberspace" neighbor?

Algorithm
edit on 7/28/2012 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

Are you suggesting that the NSA might be keeping especially close tabs on this site, or (gasp) be responsible, partially or fully, for it's creation &/or promotion?

I've heard crazier stuff before. Like steel reinforced concrete buildings can collapse, through the path of most resistance in under an hour from office fires & already spent jet fuel, but these "collapses" also happened to send large pieces of the "collapsed" buildings steel that weighed several tons each, flying for over a hundred yards laterally into the adjacent buildings, causing one building to catch fire & collapse completely also. These 1st 2 buildings that "collapsed," did so, in such a funny way as to allow for the mysterious placement of bone fragments of the victims -- to be found on the ROOFTOPS of nearby adjacent buildings years after.

Yeah, I've heard crazier stuff before alright.

Cool link, cool thread! Star/flag & good karma to you!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pagedisciple

Originally posted by JPhish
AboveTopSecret on The Internet Map

Perhaps some savvy users who know a bit about algorithms can tell us why ATS has such a "cyberspace" neighbor?

Algorithm
edit on 7/28/2012 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

Are you suggesting that the NSA might be keeping especially close tabs on this site, or (gasp) be responsible, partially or fully, for it's creation &/or promotion?

I've heard crazier stuff before. Like steel reinforced concrete buildings can collapse, through the path of most resistance in under an hour from office fires & already spent jet fuel, but these "collapses" also happened to send large pieces of the "collapsed" buildings steel that weighed several tons each, flying for over a hundred yards laterally into the adjacent buildings, causing one building to catch fire & collapse completely also. These 1st 2 buildings that "collapsed," did so, in such a funny way as to allow for the mysterious placement of bone fragments of the victims -- to be found on the ROOFTOPS of nearby adjacent buildings years after.

Yeah, I've heard crazier stuff before alright.

Cool link, cool thread! Star/flag & good karma to you!

You forgot the Passport..... the one and only passport... and the boxcutters !

Damn... it´s so clear that a lot a members are paid "debunkers", and it get worse the better the topic.....

Waiting for them here, btw....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PragmaticBeliever

Damn... it´s so clear that a lot a members are paid "debunkers", and it get worse the better the topic.....

Hate to bring you the news, but from a certain viewpoint t would make much more sense if those people are paid who posting nonsense cr@p all the time. You know..disinformation.

If i were to bet whether the "Galactic Confederation of Light" (EXAMPLE) would be on NSA's payroll or Phage, i would put my money rather on the GLF as "being paid".

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
Come on really, I am here to learn and grow nothing else. Most of this stuff is only hi-per-ther-qual anyway and nothing more.

Hi-per-ther-qual?

Do you mean 'Hypothetical'?
As in, speculative, theoretical?

Anyways, the thread itself is factual that "On this guys diagram it shows NSA and ATS are neighbors".
Pretty much everything else is strictly hypothetical yes.

If one feels an item is in question or seeks further information, Google generally will aid in that endeavor.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by PragmaticBeliever

Hate to bring you the news, but from a certain viewpoint t would make much more sense if those people are paid who posting nonsense cr@p all the time. You know..disinformation.

If i were to bet whether the "Galactic Confederation of Light" (EXAMPLE) would be on NSA's payroll or Phage, i would put my money rather on the GLF as "being paid".

Why does everyone pick on Phage? He generally sticks with astronomy or related technical subjects, because that is his forte. I almost never see him involved in anything else...

Also, one main rule I follow is this:
Even if I think someone is an agent or works for an ulterior agenda that is highly questionable, I don't have any proof so I won't make any direct accusations as that is not fair play. Instead I choose to adhere to a strict doctrine of fair debate based entirely on the merits of argument itself.

There is no misinformation or disinformation that can withstand the emergence of the truth. Sure it may take a long time for it to coalesce, but it is inevitable that the apparent will be noticed eventually.

Also I try to remind myself to not be upset at the "set backs" disinfo or misinfo may cause. I reassure myself that human beings are intelligent and over time will begin to recognize and overcome these roadblocks. I am not usually one to claim I have faith, but in this instance, I believe it is a justified demeanor.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's a nice site. Fun to play with. I'm sure the developer spent quite some time creating it.

I do, however, take exception to his donate "nag" popup. In it he states:

Please donate some money if you can. Without your help I will have to pay thousands of dollars and will have to close the Map.

I'm all for soliciting donations for open-source projects (I am an open-source developer myself), but I have to question the "thousands of dollars" he claims he will have to pay. My domain has an Alexa rank of about 62,000 and I pay less than $7.00 a month for hosting and bandwidth charges. His site is ranked around 209,000 (the smaller the ranking, the more the traffic). If his hosting and bandwidth charges are anything like mine, it will take nearly 12 years to reach the first thousand in costs.

I'm sure he is a fine and talented person overall, but overstating his costs are a little disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Not sure if anyone has covered this yet, but the kind of link between NSA and ATS is not possible by "manual" hyperlinks like most people seem to assume. Such a close relationship can only mean there is some bot at work scanning the site for keywords constantly. Take as an example youtube: most ats threads(probably close to or above 50%) have at least one youtube video attached. This means if there was a "clickable" relationship, youtube would be way closer than NSA.GOV. Since this relationship is much stronger than that, it is most probably due to some constantly runing "webspider" type bot scanning the site. Also consider how close GLP is to NSA.GOV... and you have your confirmation

Anyone still doubt there are paid shills on ATS ?

edit on 29-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

^^^

Excellent point. Also, notice how NSA is somewhat in between ATS and GLP? Much closer to ATS for sure, but interesting just the same.

This is a great find OP, thanks for bringing it.
edit on 30-7-2012 by CalebRight14 because: Thanks to OP

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join