It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The Burial of Jesus

50 Now there was a man named Joseph, a member of the Council, a good and upright man, 51 who had not consented to their decision and action. He came from the Judean town of Arimathea, and he himself was waiting for the kingdom of God. 52 Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus’ body. 53 Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen cloth and placed it in a tomb cut in the rock, one in which no one had yet been laid. 54 It was Preparation Day, and the Sabbath was about to begin.

55 The women who had come with Jesus from Galilee followed Joseph and saw the tomb and how his body was laid in it. 56 Then they went home and prepared spices and perfumes. But they rested on the Sabbath in obedience to the commandment.

24 On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. 2 They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3 but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. 5 In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” 8 Then they remembered his words.

9 When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others. 10 It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles. 11 But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense. 12 Peter, however, got up and ran to the tomb. Bending over, he saw the strips of linen lying by themselves, and he went away, wondering to himself what had happened.

On the Road to Emmaus

13 Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles[a] from Jerusalem. 14 They were talking with each other about everything that had happened. 15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them; 16 but they were kept from recognizing him.

17 He asked them, “What are you discussing together as you walk along?”

They stood still, their faces downcast. 18 One of them, named Cleopas, asked him, “Are you the only one visiting Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?”

19 “What things?” he asked.

“About Jesus of Nazareth,” they replied. “He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people. 20 The chief priests and our rulers handed him over to be sentenced to death, and they crucified him; 21 but we had hoped that he was the one who was going to redeem Israel. And what is more, it is the third day since all this took place. 22 In addition, some of our women amazed us. They went to the tomb early this morning 23 but didn’t find his body. They came and told us that they had seen a vision of angels, who said he was alive. 24 Then some of our companions went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but they did not see Jesus.”

25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

28 As they approached the village to which they were going, Jesus continued on as if he were going farther. 29 But they urged him strongly, “Stay with us, for it is nearly evening; the day is almost over.” So he went in to stay with them.

30 When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them. 31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”

33 They got up and returned at once to Jerusalem. There they found the Eleven and those with them, assembled together 34 and saying, “It is true! The Lord has risen and has appeared to Simon.” 35 Then the two told what had happened on the way, and how Jesus was recognized by them when he broke the bread.

~ Luke 23-24

Dazzling white suits like lightening? Hmph. One wonders if Jesus wasn't also presented with one of his own by these wealthy men (you had to be to have a dazzling white suit back in those days they didn't come on the cheap), these (likely) friends of Joseph of Arimathea. Presented it, in their recognition of the magnificence of his Magnum Opous generated in their midst, and even one within which they've now also played a role as the likely tombstone rollers (they would have had a lever).

Nice suit, your holiness (if you follow ATS lol). Keep that hat pulled down tight!

Edit: See last post, and page, for context, before writing me off as insane, thank you.

post by NewAgeMan

Any questions anyone..?

Best Regards, and Merry Christmas, (hey it should be Christmas all year round)

NAM
aka
Rudolf.

He's kind of like a spiritual detective lighting the way, so the analogy is apt. (I know what some of you were thinking..).

edit on 31-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
And in spite of the controversial or scandalous aspect of his physical birth, and that his nature appears to have been not of the flesh but twice-born of the spirit (three times, if you count the resurrection from the tomb), the actual birth of the person, the human being Jesus (God Saves), is well worth celebration as well, so the whole integrity of Christmas is not only maintained but highlighted still further by these discoveries, I hope.

And so on that note, good night, and God bless you all.

may you enjoy this little piece in remembrance and awareness of the one who transcends and yet who also caps the solstice, renewing the world with hope and the possibility of newfound joy and celebration in a shared mutual triumph over everything that would otherwise threaten to rob life of it's most intrinsic value, meaning and good-willed, good-natured, humor, and charm. I love you.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Nicodemus and Jesus - Reborn
go to 2:24 in the vid - segment runs to 5:35

Note catefully the subtle nuances (intentionally directed) in this exchange between Jesus and Nicodemus surrounding the issue of rebirth

P.S. You know, in some strange way, I think we may have arrived at the place where Catholicism and Protestantism meet the truth and the reality in friendship and in one accord. Deny ignorance!

edit on 31-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Re: The clothes that gleamed like lightening. No I don't think it's the same suit the Pope was wearing (in case anyone was wondering, duh), but yes, I do think his gleaming white suit and Christmas garb is highly symbolic and significant, which is what led me to suspect that on exiting the tomb, Jesus may have been presented with one, just like the two were wearing, who were surely the same people who released him, and thus, come the winter solstice each year for the remainder of his life, one could imagine Jesus decked out in similar appointments. Yes it's supposition, but it's well placed and may indeed be valid and relevant to this investigation. Plus it's fun to be able to make fun of the Pope, cleanly and in jest.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

P.S. You know, in some strange way, I think we may have arrived at the place where Catholicism and Protestantism meet the truth and the reality in friendship and in one accord. Deny ignorance!

With one caveat, that being that the Roman Catholic Church are involved, at the inner sanctum level, in the sacred heart of Jesus, and are NOT involved in any way, shape or form, in what's called "the magic arts" including blood rituals or rites, along the lines intimated without any lack of subtlety here in this emblem of the Salvation Army (believe it or not).

"Open wide the doors to Christ" (to the love, and the reason, of God, made manifest)
~ John Paul II

edit on 31-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That right there might have qualified for could only be called a quadruple bind..instead of a double bind btw.

They're pretty funny when they unravel.. even in the mind of a Pope!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

(scroll the first map to see the key to the right)

Kashmir

Through the windows, outside of the box (the room and table is done in the shape of a cross), Jesus' untold story thereafter, having departed Jerusalem, remains, as a very distinct possibility, beconing us to also consider very seriously (see Road to Emmaus story, with Jesus employing a masterfully well executed disguise, for a time, just for fun, and protection, hey you never know what people might want to try twice on the same guy!) that imbedded in the ritual is also contained, BEST OF ALL, the very liberation that generates a whole new domain of heavenly bliss and joy, and freedom, the freedom to live a whole human life, both to the depths of it's sorrow and suffering AND to the highest heights of joy, and blissful happiness and peace and love, without constraint or hindrance, which for Jesus was the whole frame of his life leading up to that point of liberation, but he makes his own liberation OURS also, and, while solving the age old problem of evil (human sin and suffering) he also invites us to both have our cake and eat it too, by making of himself the spiritual cake itself!

He's good! Thought of every possible angle during that almost 20 years of training and contemplation. That he then proceeded to enter the scene and carry out the work and PULL IT OFF, robbing the devil blind and making sure that everyone in the same spirit of love gets the same reward, WOW, just WOW, what more is there to say?! LOL And if that weren't enough, he also had the courage, and the insight, to recieve his own, and also come into his OWN glory, while glorifying both heaven and earth - remember that perfectly full moon? that to him would represent the opportunity both to complete something AND to also start something anew, in the resurrected life, both for himself AND us as well, as a shared triumph and joyful celebration by invitation, yet non-cocersive, not extended as an exclusive, but only as an all-inclusive proposition, at all levels both for him and us, and the first father of all creation (first/last cause in eternity), who also experienced HIMself (so too is the father like the son, as the son is to the father) through the person of Jesus Christ.

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
~ John 10:18

His was most certainly a "double portion" of the spirit, to say the least (see the interaction between Elijah and Elisha at the Jordan river, along with John the Baptist's vision at the baptism of Jesus, his cousin, for more on this, actually that also shows "superdeterminism" so I will add it to this thread, the John/Elijah connection to Jesus' baptism experience). May you recieve in your "grokking" of this thread, an unreasonably reasonable amount of it, for your own enjoyment, and good-natured fun and happiness and humor, and charm, the charm of a child set free for the very sake of nothing less than absolute freedom itself.

Most of us wouldn't know it even if we found it, but it's there, and it's vast and spacious, the new pasture. Very nice. Way to go Jesus! Big Time!

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

~ John 10:9

Looks like the Gospels are coming to life!

This is a good thread if I don't say so myself!

G'night all.

P.S. Wann know something funny? Whoever's been "goading me on" with a single blue star for each post I make, it's working!
Thanks, for your continued support.

edit on 31-7-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
In the field

Just imagine this guy with a big genuine smile, and there we are.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Repent! When the hearts of men change, kingdoms will change!
~ John the Baptist (paraphrased and summarized)

exposition of John's preparatory ministry as Jesus' "forerunner"

www.enduringword.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thoughts...

I think what we are learning about Jesus in terms of his metaphysical understanding of the nature of reality and human being, is that there is always an attachment to an outcome and a desire to realize the good life as it was meant to be lived and experienced. We can think of this ultimate "thing" or essence (character) to which one may aspire, to be Quality, or Virtue, but yet, as an ideal, principal, or "governing dynamic" it must be distinguished by being eminantly practical whereby "principals must be proven right by their application". Jesus also understood the things which block us from the realization of this ideal, embodied in him and in his psychological and spiritual realization, which cause us to fall short of the glory and life (to overflowing) intended for us by God, and that in some matters, what by human resources alone, is utterly impossible, is yet possible for God ie: that God alone can and eventually must do for us, what we, of our own self will and subjective blindness, cannot do for ourselves, or even see clearly HOW to do it. And so, in remaining obediant to the will of God (the most high), he lead the way and created the ideal pattern of what it means to be fully human, which is also what it means to be fully divine.

People like to say "I'm only human" or "it's only human" as an excuse for our sins and our sinful nature, but that doesn't wash, because what he is offering us, or inviting us into, is at the same time the highest form of life that is achievable, and, in the final analysis, the only thing worth doing, whereby "settling" for anything less than that which is the very best of the best, is foolish, and is sure to result in a complete loss of integrity, where to break any part of the law of life and love, is to break the whole of the law, and thus, his saying "therefore be ye perfect, even as your father in heaven is perfect" (whole, with perfect integrity).

What we have then with him and in him, as a model of authentic leadership, and a pattern, is the "intercessory grace" by which we can be transformed, in mind, body and spirit, such that our own loss of integrity is matched, and transcended, by his wholeness and holiness and righeousness. And while his Magnum Opus or Great Work was performed for one and all (regardless of what anyone might "believe"), the principal at the heart of it, isn't transformative and condusive to our psychological / spiritual evolutionary growth and well being, unless and until it is recieved or "grokked" ie: taken in, absorbed, and integrated.

In the unfolding of the Biblical frame, there's a continual process of differentiation and reintegration (central to the evolutionary principal of growth) best illustrataed in the Exodus from Egypt, and then in Jesus' own clash with an evil empire and his clear distinction between the earlthy kingdom of wicked men and the kingdom of God, but this is summed up most of all in Jesus and his Great Work. If we can just see it and recognize it in such a way that the principal at the very heart of it, as a springboard to our spiritual growth (and enjoyment and happiness) becomes irresistably attractive, like a prescious pearl adorned atop the gateway of the city of God.

Taking this pearl analogy still further - consider the heart of Jesus' ritual of death and resurrection transcending the solstice (pointing to him as something greater than the sun as the light of life) as an evolutionary phenomenon or principal of life meeting life (wherein death plays but a minor role for the purpose of renewal and regeneration) as a "cosmic clamshell" of an eternal cosmic evolutionary process whereby man stands, or was created to stand, next to the Godhead (see that Phi Ratio post).

To a oyster/clam, the grain of sand that enters into it's domain while at first, an irritant (a wound), is embraced and eveloped by the oyster which, over time, secretes it's life juices and as a process of formation (formative causation) a cumulative (evolutionary) process occurs by which aggregate by aggregate, that same grain of sand becomes, in the end, a fully formed pearl.

In other words, we are like that grain of sand, whereby in God through Christ in the spirit, and in love, we are taken as we're found, accepted and embraced, and then over time, as a work in progress (even a Great Work in the fullness of time and history) we are gradually transformed in whatever way however fast or slowly until we too become a prescious pearl fit to adorn the heavenly gate as a point of attraction for others.

Jesus, and his great work, in this way may be seen as some sort of "strange attractor" in complexity theory, who, having found the simplicity on the far side of complexity, draws all men to himself in accordance with nothing other than the spirit and the love of God. His is a "heart war" which requires no military hardware, to be won.

He also understood that we would eventually come to understand him and the nature of what he was doing and why; that we would decode his cryptic sayings and come into an understanding of what has been heretofore largely misunderstood in the simplification of a formulaic doctrine of an exclusive proposition, which stupid people in their ignorance wield like a weapon ie: believe or be damned, but in Jesus there's the calm assurance that in the fullness of time and history, he and what he did would eventually be "grokked" until one fine day, as the heavens sigh ("all of creation groans in travail for the revelation of the sons of God"), the spirit and the bride are able to say, without any coersion whatsoever - "come, let all who thirst come, and freely drink the living water of eternal life!" There's no duality in that. It's non-coersive and all-inclusive. Thus, the Superdeterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus of Jesus Christ IS for us, today, this day, NOW!

The kingdom of heaven is still close at hand, and getting closer the closer we come to a full "grokking" of what was intended by God through the person of Jesus Christ (Yeshua Messiah).

And of course he also knew that once the mind changes its shape, it can never go back to its original configuration, and that at the same time, however complex it may appear at first glance, that his Magnum Opus and the state of bliss and joy we're being invited into sharing with him, is not and never was, or could be, an imposition upon the mind of man!

Speaking of Ocean Pearls.. I hope you like this quoted post and video!

reply to post by TechUnique

“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a wealthy merchant looking for a fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had, and bought it!"
—Matthew 13:45-46 NIV

And once you've found it and possess it, nothing and no one, and no power or principality, not anything, can EVER take it away from you!

God Bless,

NAM, your brother in Christ.

edit on 1-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think the reason that so many Catholics (which btw means universal) are mired in guilt, is because their narrative almost exclusively terminates at the cross, while paying little if no attention to the resurrected life of Jesus. There's just too many crucifixes all over the place, along with the exaltation of Mary as if in a secret compensatory nod to her "predicament" (which given what Jesus went on to accomplish, is no predicament at all), and one which also places an emphasis on the material church, and even on it's termporal power and infallible authority, an authority which demands unwaivering obediance to the strict doctrinal edicts eminating from the apex of it's hiearchy ie: from the Pope who is supposed to be at once, the earthly manifestation of Jesus and some sort of Holy Roman Emperor (Pontificus Maximus).
Yet it's in our sinful nature that Jesus is kept up on the cross. The result, is what appears to represent on the one hand, an almost permissive framework to sin (sure to be forgiven), and on the other, atonement for that same sin, which leaves the adherent, within the framework of the overall structure, divided, and not really liberated to, in the words of St. Augustine (there have still been many great Catholic-inspired thinkers don't get me wrong) "love, and do as you will."

But the cross, as half of Jesus' Magnum Opus, isn't a trap, but the liberation FROM the trap/snare, which was/is intended to free us for the sake of freedom, that we might be set free to freely and authentically love as we are loved ie: to be and become our truest and most authentic self as we really and truly are as children of a loving God.

...I sense another double-bind surfacing here..! Oh no!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 1-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi NAM;

I am glad that your current level of faith has allowed you to turn your life around. However, I find it highly amusing that your approach to faith has its limit, and can very much be described within the Cathar traditions. As such, you have some very dark, contemporary companions.

If you have not yet read it, I highly suggest that you pick up a copy of, "Holy Blood, Holy Grail." You can trace the Cathar trail through the centuries, right up to yourself and those now seeking the institution of a "New World Order". The Lucis Trust, a prominent advocate of this line of melding Indian/Middle Eastern/Judaic/Christian religions into a New Age amalgam of hooey, aka the United Nations, is the real-world, policy-making branch of this cabal. They base their right to power on the fact that they do not believe that Jesus died on the cross and produced offspring, and that blood runs through their veins. And you seem to have inadvertently bought into portions of their dogma in many regards.

Try Enoch, as well. It is referenced several times in the Bible and was almost included in the final compilation, but got thrown out at the last moment.

Keep looking! As you noted, the truth will make itself known.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

Pay no attention to my monicur "NewAgeMan" which is actually a statement of hope in alignment with Jesus' own mission and vision, which as far as I can tell asks us to enter into a participatory eschatology.

If anything I'm a "heretic" for wishing to immanentize the eschaton ie: how DARE anyone proclaim in the name of Jesus the actual coming of the kingdom of light and love, which I've noticed isn't what "The Church" actually wants, since such a thing would dissolve their authority, if man was self-regulated under Grace, which they insist leads inexorably to a "moral reletavism". Who knows, given the degree of ignorance and stupidity of many many people, they may be right!

Funny think about the resolution of paradoxes - there's always another one right around the corner!

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If jesus was the true son of god, or god himself in human guise. Then why did paul baptise him? Surely it should have been the other way arround? Paul should have gotten on to his knees and prayed for a blessing, or what ever from gods only true son. He wouldnt have baptised him, he would have begged jesus to baptise him instead.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalHealer

That's funny in so far as my distant relatives are the Howards of England, and the Bauers, who are even related to the Rothchilds I think (don't care for them - see Salvation Army emblam in a post above).

Honestly, I think that Jesus believed in reincarnation, and is himself the embodiment of the resolution to the karmic paradox, as the one who joins the karmic wheel of causation and of karmic debt (we'll explore this when we get into John the Baptist's spiritual origin in the person of Elijah), who remains forever at the right hand of God (no longer incarnating) to intercede on our behalf (ie: prevent us from going to hell).

I do not believe that there is any correlation neccessarily, between DNA and spiritual reincarnation. That said, the sins of the father are what lead to cataclysm. Thus, such people, many of them degenerates having married into similar bloodlines, for believing in their right to rule on that basis, are in effect divorcing themselves from the possibility of divine intervention by the Lord Jesus Christ, who's work isn't of the flesh, but of an entirely spiritual nature. So "woe to them" for being involved in trying to resurrect Babylon through their own selfish genepool! That's what I think. Woe to them and to their children and their children's children, if that's what they're up to. So in effect we're both on the same side of the fence, and the right side of historical causation, in Jesus Christ the Lord.

P.S. My analysis in this thread is based on deep research and simple reason, and logic, and a type of faith that is tested by gnosis, which is the knowledge of experience (the only kind there is).

edit on 1-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
If jesus was the true son of god, or god himself in human guise. Then why did paul baptise him? Surely it should have been the other way arround? Paul should have gotten on to his knees and prayed for a blessing, or what ever from gods only true son. He wouldnt have baptised him, he would have begged jesus to baptise him instead.

It was John who baptised him, and who said "it is I who need to be baptised by YOU!" to which Jesus replied "let us do as righteousness commands".

More on this to come, and it's very interesting, and also has a superdeterministic element involving prophecy and an old promise made at the same place there on the banks of the Jordan River.

edit on 1-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: another typo, can't help but edit..! Argh.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My take on the historical Jesus thing is that Jesus was a practicing sorcerer having learned the art from esoteric texts in or near the Library of Alexandria. He thought he was more powerful than Solomon, and wanted to take on the role of the avenging warrior king, Emmanuel. He plotted and planned with his cousin, Salome, to rise to capture the throne of the Jews. He had his other cousin, John the Baptist, killed and took over his already relatively large following. The mixed messages of Jesus come from his own proclamations and the humanistic parables and teachings of John the Baptist. He used miracles and did exorcisms to gain publicity and raise money.

Then everything fell apart. He essentially became infected with the demons he dealt with. He became impatient and hungry for power. He miscalculated both his own power and that of the Temple rabbis who worked closely with the occupational Roman government. When he created an incident at the Temple when he tried to physically expel the moneylenders from what he considered to be "his house," it got the attention of the government. Tensions were already high between the Jews and the Romans, and it was determined that this potential threat from Jesus be nipped in the bud, and Jesus was executed for sorcery.

So the whole endeavor was a huge failure. Had it not been for Peter, who determined he could cobble together enough of the teachings and story to maintain a living from it, it would have just been another forgotten incident of the time.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It was John who baptised him, and who said "it is I who need to be baptised by YOU!" to which Jesus replied "let us do as righteousness commands".

Jesus needed to be baptized by John in order to appear legitimate to John's followers, who Jesus later took as his own, after he manipulated John and got him beheaded. Jesus needed a large following right away, as he had plans to form them into a kind of rough army to help him gain the Jewish throne.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yeah that's a "Blue Shift" for sure. Thank you anyway for your contribution, I do hope you take the time to comb this thread with an open mind, which was all I ever asked, an open mind free from any sort of contemptuous bias or presupposition prior to investigation or re-investigation.

Best Regards, (honest)

NAM

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Never mind
edit on 1/8/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

In the field

Just imagine this guy with a big genuine smile, and there we are.

why would he be smiling if human affairs on earth arent all groovy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join