It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Well said. Isn't the system of language an immense gift as well. Focusing on the english language with only 26 letters the set is finite but, with it we create immense pools of knowledge. A few simple rules or transforms and we have the foundation set for shakespeare or slim shady or this thread. A system able to describe both events which have occured and those yet to come. The root of all languages is the tell.

thanks for sharing.

And NAM cool thread i am enjoying it thoroughly.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And relevant.

"40"

I waited patiently for the Lord
He inclined and heard my cry
He brought me up out of the pit
Out of the miry clay

I will sing, sing a new song

How long to sing this song
How long, how long, how long

He set my feet upon a rock
And made my footsteps firm
Many will see
Many will see and hear

How long, how long, how long

The portion of Psalm 40 that inspired Bono's lyrics:

I waited patiently for the Lord
And He inclined to me and heard my cry
He brought me up out of the pit of destruction
Out of the miry clay
And He set my feet upon a rock, making my footsteps firm
He put a new song in my mouth
A song of praise to our God
Many will see and fear and will trust in the Lord

Backstory
"40"
"So then we had this slightly unusual piece of music and we said, 'OK, what are we going to do with it?' Bono said, 'Let's do a psalm.' Opened up the bible and found Psalm 40. 'This is it. Let's do it.' And within forty minutes we had worked out the last few elements for the tune, Bono had sung it, and we mixed it. And literally, after finishing the mix, we walked out through the door and the next band walked in." - The Edge, U2 By U2 2006

And that was Live from Red Rocks too. Maybe your posting was metaphorically synchronistic, where Curiosity has just landed on the Red Rock.. Curiosity Has Landed!!

The one I posted "Where the streets have no name" that was Live in LA, the City of Angels.

I love signs and synchonicities. It's a bit of a hobby of mine, which is fun, provided you don't get too carried away with it, because language, as the poster above has pointed out, is capable in and of itself of capturing and generating or rendering, untold layers of meaning, in the tell. Thus, if one were looking for a sign, you could find one in a snippet of an overheard conversation about something otherwise completely mundane, or in an advertisement on TV for Sunlight dishsoap.

Context and framing means everything. "The tell" is decisive.

It is rather unfortunate therefore, that massmedia executives, trained by forerunners from The Tavistock Institute, have hijacked The Word for selfish gain resulting in what might be called "The Century of the Self."

May the 21st Century become known, in hindsight, as the Century, not of the Self, but of the Human Being, and in the process create the space of new possibility which will allow us to reclaim an inheritance prepared for us, both individually and as one human family, from before the very foundation of the world.

The time has come to sing a new song..

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 6-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The Woman @ The Well

Having covered the story of "The Woman at the Well" (John 4:1-42) (for which there is an excellent study, imho, here), which appears to show, in no uncertain terms, both by what is revealed and what's hidden, it's authenticity as an actual historical occurance - I would like to touch on another one, that I am equally convinced is absolutely authentic, in Jesus' telling of "The Parable of the Good Samaritan", which is given by Jesus in response to a query made by a lawyer (versed in the law of Moses) who was functioning as the acting representative or the mouthpiece of the "leaders" (Scribes, Pharisees), whose goal or object it was, to try to trip Jesus up somehow and in the process, discredit him, if possible..

The way he (Jesus) handles this, and what's contained in the lesson he offers (illuminated against them, as the "foil" lol) is quite extraordinary, but the way it ends, with Jesus saying "Go, and do likewise." before he surely turned, and walked away, is absolutely HILARIOUS when the entire context and framing of this passage, is fully understood and appreciated. I guess he won that debate!

The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)

[25] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

[26] "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"

[27] He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

[28] "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

[29] But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?"

[30] In reply Jesus said: "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. [31] A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. [32] So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. [33] But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. [34] He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care of him. [35] The next day he took out two silver coins and gave them to the innkeeper. 'Look after him,' he said, 'and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.'

[36] "Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?"

[37] The expert in the law replied, "The one who had mercy on him."

Jesus told him, "Go and do likewise."

That's the scriptural passage, but to understand it's deeper context and significance, I encourage the reader to go here and review this study.

www.jesuswalk.com...

I believe this is highly relevant in this day and age with regards to the reunification of the whole human family, including those who exalt themselves, and those who are humbled.. (double bind! lol), as well as the "black sheep" who may be oppressed or excluded and without a place to call home, and last but not least the rich man who has been attached to wealth and power but who in finally seeing and recognizing their limit, at long last seeks his own salvation, and that of his children and his children's children..

edit on 6-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
And just in case anyone missed it, the central thesis of this entire thread, culminated here

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

And as it turned out, in the final analysis, Americanist's request for evidence wasn't actually "absurd".

Phew! So that's that, and now I can go back to my "day job" as a "Headhunter" while taking to heart the things we've learned in the process, because the principal, even the principal personified, must be proven right by it's (his) application, the height or apex of which can be distilled or summed up, in the addage

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself."

where my (our) neighbor, is any man (or woman).

Onwards and upwards..

Best Regards, and God Bless, with Love,

NAM aka Bob (in all humility)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Bob, it's been mostly baby steps, but soon we gotta get on the elevator!

Path to higher consciousness begins with childlike innocence.

Promote action to gain various types of understanding.

Condense units of such understanding to council.

Integrate this council into a single director.

Utilize director to reach out to others.

Reach out to others via sacrifice.

Become sacrifice to expand.

Expand to unite as "One."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Bob, it's been mostly baby steps, but soon we gotta get on the elevator!

That was very nice! Thanks.

This part, in particular, reminded me of the movie "What about Bob"!

In all seriousness though, it's not all on me, on Bob's baby steps..

The evolutionary process of our mutual "Christification" is something that we all need to do, together. It's a "participatory eschatology" and Christianity, as distinguished from "Churchianity" is really all about an evolutionary mysticism (experiencial knowledge of real, sympathetic, understanding/comprehension). It's not something apart from us and done for us leaving us as we are, whereby we're "safe" so long as we attend Chuch or Mass on Sunday. It must be the integral part or aspect of our continued journey into increasing God-realization, which is what Jesus intended to lead us into or through, with himself as the doorway on the other side of which is a whole new domain of possibility and the freedom to freely come and go as we please and to be ourselves, authentically as we really are, and to really see ourselves and one another, clearly, face to face, as if for the first time in mutual recognition - authenticity being the operative word.

I will do my part, my "baby steps" while simply asking that everyone else also make the effort (even if our "work" is simply to believe and recieve), and then, in whatever way, however fast or slowly, however big or small (that's also in Revelations btw, "big or small"), a new world and a new creation, will begin to come into view, call it dimension X or the fourth dimension of existence, whatever, it's what we are intended for in the fullness of time and history, to be and to become, since we were made, by evolutionary design, to contain nothing less than the spirit of the living God, and to repose at the table next to the Godhead. And if I am the Bride of Christ (as I suspect, as one that is wed to him), as I "baby step" my way LOL, so too do I invite you to move on up, and enjoy our company and be with us where we are or where we are headed (and cannot go to, alone).

But while there's certainly an ever present sense of urgency to this process, it's not a panic, and neither do we need to get onto a high-speed elevator in a effort to ascend at the speed of light to infinity, I don't think that's what it's about, while there's still a human life to live, a living to make, laundry and dishes to do, etc.

It's a bit of a paradox I guess in so far as it's both an unexcelled enlightenment, and an accelerated one; both "nothing special" (Buddha) and something of incalculable value (in Christ).

Ok, that said - back to work!

Best Regards,

Bob

edit on 8-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Re: John the Baptist

There was one thing I neglected to put forward regarding John the Baptist, which was that, from prison, he sent out an inquiry about Jesus, so that he could rest assured that everything was as they had expected and in full accord with the prophetic frame of reference they were working within.

Jesus and John the Baptist

11 After Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he went on from there to teach and preach in the towns of Galilee.[a]

2 When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples 3 to ask him, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”

4 Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see: 5 The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. 6 Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”

7 As John’s disciples were leaving, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: “What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind? 8 If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are in kings’ palaces. 9 Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 10 This is the one about whom it is written:

“‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way before you.’ (Malachi 3:1)

11 Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence,[d] and violent people have been raiding it. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

16 “To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:

17 “‘We played the pipe for you,
and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn.’

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”

~ Mathew 11:1-18

So while his apparent miracle in regards to his knowledge of the Samaritan woman at the well's checkered history, can have a mundane explanation, what he went on to do, and in fact the first sign he did after that in the healing-at-a-distance of the official's son, those works entered the domain of the truly miraculous.

That last bit about "this generation" I suspect that might have even come from Jesus' own recollection from his own childhood. Funny how some things never change..

edit on 8-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is another otherwise missing piece of this puzzle which I forgot to add earlier on.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Re: Origins

And on a figure on a ancient wall in India a symbol from Hinduism this word 'Omm' is centered in the connection of the triangle female symbol and the upright triangle male symbol.

The so called Star of David is not a symbol from Judaism, but a symbol form the Vedic religion of the ancient India, that is worshiping the reunion of man and wife. The symbol and the hidden meaning from Hinduism of this symbol was known by teachers of the Jewish mysticism and has found over them its way to the present Jewish culture.

Shiva is preserved in the Hebrew Genesis as chavvah ( = eve ) ( “life-giver” ) as the female life together with the Hebrew chayim ("Life").

Vedic Timeline and History
en.wikipedia.org...

The whole thing originated in ancient India, from Taoism, to Judaism, Islamic, Christian, Buddhist.

Abraham

In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 - 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: "...These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calani." (Book I:22.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)

Martin Haug, Ph.D., wrote in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis, "The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-î-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven." (p. 16.)

I Brahman = Abraham

And so, when we look to the origins of all the major religious traditions of the world, we must look to the "Sacred Science" of Brahmavidya in ancient India, which may predate ancient Egypt.

Main article: Indus Valley Civilization
3300 BC: antecedents of the Indus Valley Civilization begin with the Ravi phase, eventually becoming one of the world's three earliest urban civilizations, contemporary to Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt.
en.wikipedia.org...

That is where the process began, through their deep searching of a "first cause" and the uncreated creator of the unmanifested, made manifest.

"The kingdom of heaven is within."

Cheers.

NAM

More
The Jews and all modern religious traditions originated in ancient India.

And
The Life of Issa and the Gospels

Additional research, that I have yet to conduct, involves the person of "Issa" and his travels, some reports of which have him spending some time, post-resurrection, travelling with one of his desciples, Thomas I think it was (referenced in the Nag Hammadi Library of the Gnostic Gospels), hanging out for a while hosted by a King, and even travelling through Europe as far as what is now France and, believe it or not, the Island now called Great Britian.

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

"Jerusalem" by William Blake (1757-1827) from "Milton"

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Of course as we discussed earlier, Jesus almost certainly accessed other spiritual and philosophical streams including Egyptian and Greek thought, wherein he mastered the art of cutting debate, something that the Eastern traditions don't focus on as much, except perhaps to discombobulate the mind in the form of unanswerable riddles called koans, but Jesus, he was a man of pure reason, and the shining light of wisdom often personified by a woman named Sophia, who he seemed to alude to in the passge about John the Baptist posted above by referring to wisdom in the female aspect, a spirit he also embodied.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

"She gave me numbers... I gave her rhythm."

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes. He looked around, with unclouded, clear eyes, he saw, and he deduced, applying reason, logic, and the spirit of wisdom, to everything he did and said, to the point that magic itself came down from the starry skies, to prove wisdom right by her deeds and for a time he became the magic itself, applying it sometimes librally, and at other times not at all, whereby Virtue (with a capital V) may be defined as - power, restrained.

Do Not Worry

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

~ Mathew 6:25-34

You "grok" my friend. Therefore, you must know now that he is The One (I sound like Morpheus from The Matrix!).

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Correction: Spin. The nature of things.

A prize fighter in a corner is told. Hit where it hurts... Silver and gold.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ahh..that's getting pretty.. enigmatic! LOL

All I can say to that, I guess.. is um..

The heart-war is won when the hearts of the high and mighty, are broken, and they've fallen to their knees, (after having been hit where it hurts)
No payment is required to exit our cell, the price already paid in full
He is the key that turns the lock, the hinge that swings, one way, open
With food and drink to forever satisfy
We can dance and we can sing
Under the stars of a free-dome
Children of God, our value assigned
Of infinite measure
Nothing left compells us
Set free at last
With nothing to do
We love for love's sake
A somebody, a brother, a sister, a true friend.

LOL I don't know...! How was that..?

Edit: Silver and gold, U2 - ah HA! I know where you got that now, and the why of it..

Just bear in mind that it's good to be clear in our communication, and that the meaning of what's communicated, is the response you get. In other words, people have to be able to access what's being communicated, openly. If it's too cryptic or enigmatic, or simplified, then it doesn't move through the noosphere, it doesn't "spin"

edit on 9-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edited

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
basically a lesson on double speak, is that what you're trying to tell us???

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Who me, or Americanist? And what do you mean could you clarify some more? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

"Salvation" Army Emblam (compliments of the Rothschild empire, Bankers to the Vatican in Rome)

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice."
~ Jesus Christ aka Yeshua Messiah, Lamb of God

His testimony..

So if they will not do it, and if the Queen will never mourn, then I will shed a bowl of tears and have already..

And that's not just "spin"..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

but how could He be a celebrity......
His words say something unrefutbly different that will not allow for that

He was God in human form or crazy or........a liar
edit on 9-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If you've seen the movie Sucker Punch, you'll realize the definition of sacrifice I'm referring too. As for "spin" think of a dance move...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

"Salvation" Army Emblam (compliments of the Rothschild empire, Bankers to the Vatican in Rome)

To the Rothschild dynasty... I didn't have to change my name.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I haven't seen it, no. Could you elaborate, thanks.

To me, what I see is something representing both the top, and bottom, of the whole spectrum of all being and becoming, along with the resurrection life as an evolutionary phenomenon or principal of life meeting life (wherein death is swallowed up) and as a domain of new possibility. It's like something fundamental to the real creative process of differentiation (in breadown) and reintegration (wholeness, and rediscovery of a new self / new creation). It's not unlike the one, at the very beginning, allowing himself to be blown to pieces on the basis of a caculated gambit (always beginning with the end in mind) that in the fullness time, he would rediscover himself through his own creation, in this case, through the son - but the vectors involved, which culminated in the fulfillment of prophecy framing his conception, birth and great work by signs in the heavens (see star of Bethlehem video series posted earlier in this thread) reveals something even MORE astonishing - in a level of precision-engineered control over the whole of all creation, pointing to a single human lifetime and Great Work which defies the imagination (I can almost hear God's laughter over my dismay).

Never again in human history will that precise confluence of events, at all levels, reoccur, and so at all levels it really is a passover of human life and history, but ours is the first generation to be in a position to decode this and run the process backwards in time to those events, which include a perfect conjunction of Jupiter and Venus at conception, a triple retrograde (three times back and forth motion ie: three kings) conjunction of Venus over Regulus (king) at birth precisely nine months later (with Virgo clothed in the sun ar sunrise, a crescent moon under her feet), followed by a full moon lunar exclips (blood red moon) coinciding with passover 33 years after that. That won't be repeated again in human history. If that weren't enough we have his teachings, his humor, his character, charm, actions, and then this "Great Work" to ponder over as to its true meaning and significance, which if it means anything at all, by extension means everything.

It's just too much to take! - we've been punk'd by God!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join