It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Meh, sidestepping the question at hand does not make a person right.

Claiming to have proof and then claiming that only those who have faith can see the proof pretty much cancels out your first claim.

edit on 13-11-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

XP = JOLLY ROGER = DEATH AND TROPHY OF JESUS
XP = CHI RHO
X = CHI in greek , in Hebrew and ancient Semitic is "Samekh" = FISH
X = = T Tav/Tau = Mark = + = Jesus
P = RHO in Greek. Resh in Hebrew and ancient Semitic means a HUMAN HEAD
P = Everyone is to believe that Constantine utilisedthe name of CHRIST on his flag,
however, it was not so, Constantine used the RHO (P), which is "RESH" in Hebrew
and symbolises a human HEAD and Jesus was crucifies in Golgotha,
which means "THE PLACE OF THE SKULL"

- ALL EAGLES ARE THE SYMBOL OF JESUS, USED AS A TROPHY FOR HIS DEFEAT.
2nd ESDRAS, 5th Vision.

- 1, 3, 5 and 7 are the numbers we use with frequency.
All numbers were made by the world leaders with the same meaning,

- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

666= Revelation 13.2 " the beast looked like leopard, with feet like a bears feet
and a mouth like a lions mouth"
In Heraldry the beast is used as a symbol of victory over the beast, who is JESUS.
Flag of England and many other Countries use the symbol of the beast,
while everyone thinks it's Lion.
Also in Heraldry the symbol of a castle with 3 towers also means 666.
In fact nearly all of symbols used in Heraldry is based on the revelation and used as a
symbol of defeat against Satan who is JESUS.

I will mention that SATAN in Hebrew means OPPONENT,
Jesus was SATAN, the opponent to the leaders that crucified him,
and they are the leaders who wrote the Revelation's against him.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

I'm not entirely sure what that all meant or where you were going with it, but in my experience Revelation read forward is a trap, but read backwards, a triumph. Jesus tripped the snares and laid double-binds all the way to kingdom come and any effort to demonize him as the spirit of wisdom and love, and logic and reason, is sure to fall to ruin, so there's still plenty of good news to go around in terms of Jesus Christ's clash with evil empire!

This is good news for the little guy, that history shall ultimately tip in favor of the liberated individual journeyor, with us in his hand, a grasp from which nothing and no one can ever take away, and that's just perfect.

And woe to those who would think of the Great Work of Jesus Christ, a trophy head, my God just think of how many heads would roll if that were the case, and then they'd have to contend with John the Baptist, who's head first rolled for the sake of righteousness in the name and person of Jesus himself.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
NEW AGE MEN-

PLAIN AND SIMPLE - 666 IS Yeshua -JESUS 100 percent. This I have PROOF.

No wonder the whole world is a BIG F.....K UP, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WERE AGAINST YESHUA, who changed his name to Jesus or to Christ, which has nothing to do with YESHUA the Messiah.

VATICAN IS FULLY AGAINST YESHUA-JESUS.

The REVELATION WAS WRITTEN AGAINST JESUS BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CRUCIFIED HIM.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

CHAPTER 12 or the revelations is just inportant as chapter 13.
The women represents the chosen people, not mary as everyone made to
believe in the Catholic Church, the statue of MARY in the CATHOLIC church is the same
women in Chapter 12 that represents the chosen people.

The moon represents the defest of JESUS and the crown represents the the 12 tribes.
The statue of liberty in NEW YORK was formed from the above paragraph of the Revelation, that is
why the feet of the statue represent a broken shackle, symbolising the overthrow of
tyranny, who is Jesus. Jesus is also described as the crescent, therefore, the reason
why it is depicted on all Islamic symbols and of his defeat.
Across the road from the Zagreb Cathedral in Croatia is a gold statue of a woman portrayed with
12 stars above her head, and the moon and snake beneath her feet, and below that
are 4 beasts with water pouring out of their mouths. (Revelation 12.15) "...and then,
from his mouth, the dragon poured out of a flood of water after the woman."
People seem to think the statue represents Mary, however, even the churches preach
that this woman symbolises God's chosen people (Revelation 12).

Isaiah 66.7 " My Holy city is like a women who suddenly gives birth to a child"
Isaiah 66.13 "I will comfort you in Jerusalem as a mother comforts her child"

Women = A nation
12 stars above her head, 12 tribes

Dragon= snake , devil

666= xxx= +++= father, son, holy spirit= Holy Trinity= JESUS.

6= the 6th day of the week, Friday, the day Jesus was crucified.

SATAN= in Hebrew means opponent, JESUS WAS THE OPPONENT
to the leaders who crucified him and they wrote the Revelation against him.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes, I understand, but Jesus' apparent "defeat" contained within it his victory whereby in apparent weakness was revealed, strength.

The Pope's "broken cross" and the inverted cross of St. Peter on the back of the Pope's chair, reveals, from what I can tell, a mockery of Jesus, both for, on the one hand, threading the needle (surviving the cross), and on the other, skipping town and thus leaving Peter to be killed for his sake, who, on being put to death by crucifixion asked that he be placed on the cross upside down so that it wouldn't be the same as Jesus' which he felt unworthy to replicate.

However, in both cases, for reasons we've touched on in this thread, this POV is mistaken and in error, both in the sense that Jesus went into the ordeal obediant unto the point of death, and, that his departure from Jerusalem, post-crucifixion, to live out his "happy years" and balance a half life of sorrow and suffering with a life of joy and happiness was done both out of neccessity and to generate within himself the space of heaven on earth so as to prepare a way and create a place for those future saints, like Peter, that Jesus knew, well in advance, would be killed for his name's sake.

It was essential therefore that Jesus survive (spit out from the belly of the beast) and thrive. It was all part of the plan as given him from the father via signs, like the full moon of the cross. Jesus did nothing wrong and his performance was flawless.

Shame on anyone who would hate him for it, and indeed certain "elite" of his time would have been outraged when they realized what happened ie: how they'd been hoodwinked by Jesus.

Edit: What I hear you saying is that those same "ruling elite" Jesus (Yeheshua) opposed, never went away and ended up inhabiting the very "church" (which means a called out assembly) Jesus supposedly founded when passing along his authority to Peter, as if to say "here are the keys I'm outta here".

What utter foolishness to so underestimate Jesus (Yeshua) in this manner.

Imagine discovering this when it's too late, only to shed tears of regret, in vain..?

What utter sorrow awaits for some.

Luke 11:37-52

37 As Jesus was speaking, one of the Pharisees invited him home for a meal. So he went in and took his place at the table.[a] 38 His host was amazed to see that he sat down to eat without first performing the hand-washing ceremony required by Jewish custom. 39 Then the Lord said to him, “You Pharisees are so careful to clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside you are filthy—full of greed and wickedness! 40 Fools! Didn’t God make the inside as well as the outside? 41 So clean the inside by giving gifts to the poor, and you will be clean all over.

42 “What sorrow awaits you Pharisees! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore justice and the love of God. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

43 “What sorrow awaits you Pharisees! For you love to sit in the seats of honor in the synagogues and receive respectful greetings as you walk in the marketplaces. 44 Yes, what sorrow awaits you! For you are like hidden graves in a field. People walk over them without knowing the corruption they are stepping on.”

45 “Teacher,” said an expert in religious law, “you have insulted us, too, in what you just said.”

46 “Yes,” said Jesus, “what sorrow also awaits you experts in religious law! For you crush people with unbearable religious demands, and you never lift a finger to ease the burden. 47 What sorrow awaits you! For you build monuments for the prophets your own ancestors killed long ago. 48 But in fact, you stand as witnesses who agree with what your ancestors did. They killed the prophets, and you join in their crime by building the monuments! 49 This is what God in his wisdom said about you:[c] ‘I will send prophets and apostles to them, but they will kill some and persecute the others.’

50 “As a result, this generation will be held responsible for the murder of all God’s prophets from the creation of the world— 51 from the murder of Abel to the murder of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, it will certainly be charged against this generation.

52 “What sorrow awaits you experts in religious law! For you remove the key to knowledge from the people. You don’t enter the Kingdom yourselves, and you prevent others from entering.”

edit on 15-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It should be noted that this anti-Jesus POV appears to have been shared by Leonardo da Vinci, a member of the Priory of Zion, as depicted in his famous painting "The Last Supper" and highlighted in the section of that painting I've adopted as my avatar.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Zoom+Scroll Leonardo da Vinci's Blasphemous Joke "The Last Supper" in High Res.

There are two frames of reference by which this can be taken, one of which explains why Priests of the RCC are not allowed to marry (because Jesus himself did so), and the other, why anyone who loves Jesus is the Bride, and why the challenge put to us by his resurrection (depicted in The Last Supper as Jesus' foreknowledge) is to lead a fulfilling and a happy LIBERATED life without guilt or regret - set free for the sake of freedom, to freely love as we are first loved by God through Christ.

"Love, and do as you will."
~ St. Augustine

"Our liberation is God's compulsion."
~ C.S. Lewis

edit on 15-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Interlude

bump.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Wonderful work sir

Do you see any symbolism within the colors expressed on the robe of Jesus in Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper?

Pertaining to the colors on his left and right, or what a joining of these "colors" could symbolize.

I am also curious what you "make" of The Gospel of Thomas, and the secret teachings of Jesus ~ through a Jesus Christs Superderterministic Cosmological Magnum Opus. filter of course

EPIC title by the way.

#EDIT# I may not have read far enough into the thread, disregard if so. Reading more.
edit on 30-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Thank you my friend from Sci-Fi Fanstasy.

The colours, interesting. Didn't notice that, that's another observation certainty, and a tip off ie: that Jesus' colours (we spell the word color differently here in Canada) combined = purple, and to his left the disciple is wearing pink, another indication that Leonardo is depicting Mary Magdzlene to his right as the bride-to-be of Jesus. Good eye on ya to notice that.

What's depicted therefore, in the middle of the scene is a king and queen in a rather unusual and ironic setting, since the rest of them are up in arms in one way or another and astonished at the notion that one among them has betrayed him. It's pretty funny actually, and I'm pleased to be among the first to "get" Leonardo's Blasphemous joke called "The Last Supper" which is also amuzing given the implication of the foreknowledge of the ressurection inherent what can only be seen as a complete "conumdrum". I do believe however that Leonardo wasn't anti-Jesus, but was hioping that in getting the joke and in contemplating it more and more, and in sharing Jesus' great triumph depicted here, we might begin to get a glimps of the deeper significance and implication insofar as Jesus is invited us along for the ride, even beyond the cross of the room (and impending ordeal) and through that window with those rolling hills and mountains beconing, a bride to be (true love) as his side. Da Vinci was too much of a genius NOT to see the final reframe beyond the apparent "blasphemy". If so, kudos to him, and now to us also for decoding it's deepest hidden meaning.

The challenge therefore put to us by the resurrection is to enjoy a happy and filfulled life on the other side of suffering and sorrow, and enjoy the simplicity of a perfect love on the far side of complexity also. What a marvel!

Magnificent. It is for this reason and this reason alone (forgetting about any phi ratio composition or fibonacci sequence relationships) that the work of art known as "The Last Supper" is a true masterpiece of the highest order. In fact, I've never encountered this interpretation before, except as one that I myself was seeking all along, and to see my fellow man in Leonardo (and you and others) really "get it" or grok of it most fully, makes my heart sing almost to the point of joyful tears of gratitude, for the "mere" opportunioty to share it with others and enjoy the mutuality of true "koinonia".

Thanks for your participation and yes, consumption, of the material - look cosely and you'll see Mary's real right hand holding the knife which was to commence the consumation of the meal, but it's a longggg arm stretched to the very limit by the disciple to her right who presumably has also got her real left arm twisted behind her back holding her captive while all but one of the disciples to his right are conspiring about what to do with her, the one objecter holding up his hands as if to say - I'll have NOTHING to do with this and with Mary herself, like Jesus, in a state of blissful gnosis.

It's hilarious! AND beuatiful and magnificent both at the same time, and that's a depiction of the Jesus that I've come to know and love also, who's genius was unparalleled, and at best immitated by Leonardo's genius which recognized it and then shared it with us, but covertly, as if a secret shared right under the church's nose, and I gotta love that as a slight rebel in relation to what I call "Churchianity".

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. I think that much of the Gospel of Thomas are the authentically preseved words of Jesus himself. More on that later, gotta run!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Thank you my friend from Sci-Fi Fanstasy.

The colours, interesting. Didn't notice that, that's another observation certainty, and a tip off ie: that Jesus' colours (we spell the word color differently here in Canada) combined = purple, and to his left the disciple is wearing pink,

I meant of course, to his right, not left, from the perspective of the person depicted as Jesus, to our left.

Just wanted to clarify.

To scrutinize it for one's self, check out the thread I made on it (please refer to it again).

Zoom+Scroll Leonardo da Vinci's Blasphemous Joke "The Last Supper" in High Res.

edit on 8-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Someone who went ahead and downloaded the viewing software for the high res imaging of The Last Supper reported that a church bell can be seen in the distance. This is symbolic, not only of the "wedding" in the future on the other side of the cross, but also the ringing out, like ripples in a pond, of the Good News of the Great Work, along with the formation of his "church". Given the place to which he was headed to live out his courageous happy years, it could also signify the kingdom of heaven having come to the earth, which is also symbolized in the central V-shape between Jesus and Mary. It is a secret and hidden depiction of a love transcendent OVER the sorrow and suffering, and the human ignorance of the cross, radiating out directly and explicately, in the mass confusion of the room.

Even when you bring up the first levels of magnification without downloading the viewing software, and just "sit" with the room (which, in perspective, is shaped like a cross as someone else observed), it can be noted that it's a "dead room" with the exception of Jesus and the other, and the prospect of what awaits in the future distance beyond the room and through the window, where the final triumph can be seen as a domain of possibility, and heaven is like that, as something that, once the threshold of sorrow and suffering has been crossed, just keeps on getting better and better, like a promise kept and a reward bestowed from on high.

Leonardo is a kindred spirit who also knew the score.

That's pretty cool, to finally see it and recognize it, like a message in a bottle in this case embedded in a masterpiece of a painting.

I think I shall look at downloading that software and figure out how to make a screen capture, to show that tiny belltower.

edit on 9-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The idea here is that Jesus, having threaded the eye of the needle and suffered on the cross to the point of death, did indeed survive his resurrection and got to "have his cake and eat it too" while at the same time, withholding nothing whatsoever from those who love him and whom he loves ie: that we too share not only in his death and resurrection, but also in the new life and the new creation on the other side of the cross, in absolute liberated VICTORY.

Where do you see this preached in all of Christendom?

I haven't seen it, but it's the ultimate thing that Jesus had to share when he punk'd everyone and placed all human sin and evil, at all levels into a double-bind, and all of it for the sake of love, for US, to both share and enjoy.

"Our liberation is God's compulsion."
~ C.S. Lewis

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And so now, let us imagine, if you will, the elder Jesus' own celebration of the Winter Solstice every year thereafter (yes the cross event took place in early April, but the significance, cosmologically, points to the Solstice) and then tell me that St. Nicholas of the council of Nicaea, who loved Jesus very much and would have been in possession of more of the story than is depicted in the Gospels ie: of Jesus being beamed straight up post resurrection, was not operating in an imitation of Jesus (Issa).. "Ho Ho Ho!" - and would he not have been a belly laugher? and a giver of gifts and blessings to children (given what he most assuredly went through as a bullied child)?

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Age!

NAM
December 9th, 2012

In imitation of Christ..?

Saint Nicholas @ Nicaea

Bishop Nicholas Loses His Cool (At The Council of Nicaea)

In AD 325 Emperor Constantine convened the Council of Nicaea, the very first ecumenical council. More than 300 bishops came from all over the Christian world to debate the nature of the Holy Trinity. It was one of the early church's most intense theological questions. Arius, from Egypt, was teaching that Jesus the Son was not equal to God the Father. Arius forcefully argued his position at length. The bishops listened respectfully.
As Arius vigorously continued, Nicholas became more and more agitated. Finally, he could no longer bear what he believed was essential being attacked. The outraged Nicholas got up, crossed the room, and slapped Arius across the face! The bishops were shocked. It was unbelievable that a bishop would lose control and be so hotheaded in such a solemn assembly. They brought Nicholas to Constantine. Constantine said even though it was illegal for anyone to strike another in his presence, in this case, the bishops themselves must determine the punishment.
The bishops stripped Nicholas of his bishop's garments, chained him, and threw him into jail. That would keep Nicholas away from the meeting. When the Council ended a final decision would be made about his future.
Nicholas was ashamed and prayed for forgiveness, though he did not waver in his belief. During the night, Jesus and Mary his Mother, appeared,* asking, "Why are you in jail?" "Because of my love for you," Nicholas replied. Jesus then gave the Book of the Gospels to Nicholas. Mary gave him an omophorion, so Nicholas would again be dressed as a bishop. Now at peace, Nicholas studied the Scriptures for the rest of the night.
When the jailer came in the morning, he found the chains loose on the floor and Nicholas dressed in bishop's robes, quietly reading the Scriptures. When Constantine was told of this, the emperor asked that Nicholas be freed. Nicholas was then fully reinstated as the Bishop of Myra.
The Council of Nicaea agreed with Nicholas' views, deciding the question against Arius. The work of the Council produced the Nicene Creed which to this day many Christians repeat weekly when they stand to say what they believe.

www.stnicholascenter.org...

One wonders what the other Bishop was talking about when he was arguing against the fundamental idea that Jesus as the son is of the same essence as the father, which so outraged the sensibilities of Nicholas that he marched over and in effect bopped him one (or slapped hard across the face with a glove same dif)..?!

I purport that Nicholas, being part of the Council of Nicea, was certainly aware of the story of the elder Jesus, and as such, intentionally set out to mimic what he knew of him, who come winter solstice may have liked nothing more than to deck himself out in a red cloak with white trimmings (in remembrance of his Magnum Opus), giving blessings (even gifts) to children, and dedicating himself to them, and to all, with no more miracles or signs and wonders required, his job completed back in Jerusalem.
Children, and the love of children, and gift giving - how appropriate would that be, when we realize of course that Jesus own childhood might not have been the happiest..

and speaking earlier of the Pope..

BBC News
Thursday, 22 December 2005, 05:07 GMT

'Santa Pope' woos Vatican crowds

Pope Benedict XVI appears to be getting into a different kind of Christmas spirit, donning a Santa-style hat for his weekly appearance at the Vatican.
At a chilly St Peter's Square, the Pope draped a red cloak over his shoulders and covered his head with a red velvet hat lined with white fur.

PULLING THE HAT DOWN TIGHT [Shhhhhh!]
(nice white suit too, dazzling, shiney!!)

Am I suggesting here that Father Christmas is or was actually based upon or styled after, the resurrected Jesus? Yes.

Is there a Santa? Only you can be the judge of that,

but spiritually, I'd say that yes, in part Jesus is not only the reason for the season, but also the spirit of Christmas, which used to drive me crazy every year, the unsolved mystery of it, but not any more.
Yes Virginia, there really is a Santa!

"Ho Ho Ho! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Yes Virginia, there really is a Santa.

edit on 9-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

and to see my fellow man in Leonardo (and you and others) really "get it" or grok of it most fully, makes my heart sing almost to the point of joyful tears of gratitude, for the "mere" opportunity to share it with others and enjoy the mutuality of true "koinonia".

Thank you. It feels wonderful, eh?

We spoke briefly of past experiences "we" have shared.

It makes to laugh to think here "we" are at what could possibly be the end of the known world approaching.. and I am filled inside with the most wonderful feeling of joy and gratitude for no apparent reason other than just being.

I have to try and NOT smile so much for fear "others" will think me a nutter for feeling joy at such a time.

I am not a fan of the "rapture" as explained by mainstream religion, however "rapturous" is the best way to describe it.

Looking forward to any future posts by you on this subject. You have an outstanding ability to help others "see" what you do.

Thanks again

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The third picture down of the pope is disturbing, yet hilarious!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The picture is a "spooky" one!! It gets me every time thinking all kinds of things!

I need to go back through and read what I have missed....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Yes, especially in the secretive but revealing frame of reference that I've offered it up for consideration and contemplation.

imho, he's either mocking the resurrected Christ, and/or operating on the basis of a rather serious misunderstanding as to the character of such a liberated one, as if to say "you should see my OTHER side".. Yes, both disturbing yet hilarious is the best way to describe it.

edit on 9-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I've got the Santa hat now (

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I just noticed the hat today following a thread I stayed silent in and just observed.

That planet in the background was not there if my memory serves me correctly.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join