It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

That's the full, blood-red moon (lunar eclipse) which framed the schedule by which Jesus was working in relation to his great work, and that he utilized on the fated day to confound his enemies, because he was already on the cross when it rose on the horizon on April 3rd, 33AD. They would have been like - oh NO, he was in charge of events even now - but how did he KNOW?!

I think i still need to get ir worked on some more because it doesn't look moon-like enough quite yet.

As to the hat - it stays on!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

how did he KNOW?!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

You'll note that I added your color combination idea into my avatar as well, to symbolize the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The Real Star of Bethlehem Series, critical watching for this thread, and posted earlier, lost it's Youtube link but fortunately it's back up again.

You can obviously watch the remaining 7 parts at Youtube, and it get's really interesting around part 5 if you want to skip to there

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

how did he KNOW?!

How DID he know, indeed..

It's the most mysterious joke ever told, and that it's God telling it makes it all funnier for some reason.

God bless you my friend for having the imagination and the audacity to actually "get it" to grok it even though it's by far too much to take!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The humor of true understanding

I'd say a lot of ground has been covered in this thread, and a lot of puzzle pieces laid all over the place by which someone might, just might.. begin to form a new understanding of the nature of the historical Jesus and by extension that of the destiny (future evolution) of man himself as child of a loving God, and then in a final epiphany, come to recognize just how funny our situation really is, or should I say, was, in regards to what and who we might have previously taken ourselves to be, once re-cognition of God and the nature of God's love has been realized in the knowledge of experience, which is also the humor of perfect understanding and comprehension.

Therefore, to this end, to bring about such comprehension and the humor of understanding, based on everything we've already covered so far, I will post a series of questions along with some context or another like a photo or a link, and then leave it up to you to ponder it's meaning and if you like, reply and ask a question, make a comment, whatever, maybe even LOL who knows anything's possible

First off, does anyone "get" the nature of da Vinci's grave joke in his painting below? (Jesus is the fair haired child, free birds flying overhead..kissing a seemingly somewhat reluctant John the Baptist. who is clawing at Jesus' neck with his left hand).

The Holy Infants Embracing, by Leonardo daVinci

The Holy Infants Embracing is a painting ascribed to Leonardo da Vinci, housed in the Capodimonte Gallery in Naples, southern Italy. It is thought to represent the infant Christ embracing his cousin John the Baptist. The subject matter relates to the two paintings of the Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo and numerous other Renaissance works by Raphael and others of the meeting of the two children on the road to Egypt while escaping the Massacre of the Innocents.

en.wikipedia.org...

P.S. In case any of my Christian bretheren might think I'm committing some kind of blasphemy in putting all this information forward I have this to say - I think God can handle it, and if it gets people thinking about his inscrutable ways and pondering his utter genius (in how he punk'd us all, in the best possible way), then all the better.

edit on 11-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
After reading through the entirety of this thread, I fail to see what new concepts have been brought to light.

If you could outline your "theory" in a few paragraphs, that would be amazing.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Well to begin with, I'm pointing to the fact that Jesus cousin John, an Essene

The Essenes (in Modern but not in Ancient Hebrew: אִסִּיִים, Isiyim; Greek: Εσσήνοι, Εσσαίοι, or Οσσαίοι; Essēnoi, Essaioi, Ossaioi) were a sect of Second Temple Judaism that flourished from the 2nd century BCE to the 1st century CE which some scholars claim seceded from the Zadokite priests.[1] Being much fewer in number than the Pharisees and the Sadducees (the other two major sects at the time), the Essenes lived in various cities but congregated in communal life dedicated to asceticism, voluntary poverty, daily immersion, and abstinence from worldly pleasures, including (for some groups) celibacy. Many separate but related religious groups of that era shared similar mystic, eschatological, messianic, and ascetic beliefs. These groups are collectively referred to by various scholars as the "Essenes." Josephus records that Essenes existed in large numbers, and thousands lived throughout Roman Judæa.

The Essenes have gained fame in modern times as a result of the discovery of an extensive group of religious documents known as the Dead Sea Scrolls, which are commonly believed to be Essenes' library—although there is no proof that the Essenes wrote them. These documents include preserved multiple copies of the Hebrew Bible untouched from as early as 300 BCE until their discovery in 1946. Some scholars, however, dispute the notion that the Essenes wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls.[2] Rachel Elior questions even the existence of the Essenes.[3][4][5]

The first reference is by the Roman writer Pliny the Elder (died c. 79 CE) in his Natural History.[6] Pliny relates in a few lines that the Essenes do not marry, possess no money, and had existed for thousands of generations. Unlike Philo, who did not mention any particular geographical location of the Essenes other than the whole land of Israel, Pliny places them in Ein Gedi, next to the Dead Sea.

A little later Josephus gave a detailed account of the Essenes in The Jewish War (c. 75 CE), with a shorter description in Antiquities of the Jews (c. 94 CE) and The Life of Flavius Josephus (c. 97 CE). Claiming first hand knowledge, he lists the Essenoi as one of the three sects of Jewish philosophy[7] alongside the Pharisees and the Sadducees. He relates the same information concerning piety, celibacy, the absence of personal property and of money, the belief in communality and commitment to a strict observance of Sabbath. He further adds that the Essenes ritually immersed in water every morning, ate together after prayer, devoted themselves to charity and benevolence, forbade the expression of anger, studied the books of the elders, preserved secrets, and were very mindful of the names of the angels kept in their sacred writings.

en.wikipedia.org...

.. and Jesus, were closely tied to one another as children, for starters, whereby John was aware of Jesus' lineage "difficulty" (lack of a true father in Joseph), the strange visitation by the Magi when Jesus was a toddler, along with the escape from Herod's murder of the 300 children, in his attempt to kill what the Magi described as the birth of the King of the Jews, all very significant, wondrous and rather traumatic events, formative events..

The Holy Infants Embracing, by Leonardo daVinci

The subject matter relates to the two paintings of the Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo and numerous other Renaissance works by Raphael and others of the meeting of the two children on the road to Egypt while escaping the Massacre of the Innocents.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then we have the missing years of Jesus' life, which I believe occurred as a result of two reasons, one that the boy Jesus might have had difficulty fitting in with the other children his age (ie: teased and bullied unrelentingly, for being fatherless, maybe even looking a little different - they were under Roman occupation at the time..) and two, because Jesus was "special", like a bit of a star child (for real!), and therefore he ought to go away, to some monestary or the sister library of Alexandria, and then return and reintegrate back into Jewish society later on, as an adult but Jesus clearly had something else in mind that would ultimately have him not just visiting for a few years but eventually leaving town never to return again..

With John, from the wilderness (apart from the temple) blazing the trail as they say, yet neither eating or drinking as an aesthetic, as an Essene ("John came neither eating or drinking, and you called him insane. Here I come both eating and drinking - no doubt you'll call me a glutton and a drunkard!").

The plot was hatched well in advance, via an irreversible and inevitable clash with an evil empire, and a bullied boy sent away, to school, to learn everything about his true nature, and all that could be known about the world including many of the various traditions, and philosophical streams, even methods of debate, and mastery of the art of disguise, the works.

This super-Jesus then came back - as announced by John in advance, like a bolt of lightening and armed to the teeth and then some, to mutually fulfill, with John, an ancient prophecy, and complete a "Great Work" set in motion really from the beginning of space time ie: superdeterministic, with the birth signs and the killing of the 300 innocents serving like a marker, and Jesus' life "bracketed" by the signs around his birth (Jupiter/Venus conjunction at conception, and retrograde movement of Jupiter upon arrival of the Magi, later), and a full blood red moon rising (as would be visible from Jerusalem) at the mid-point of his life (age 33) and thus, he knew, well in advance, the very day and the very hour - and then on that day, already on the cross, on April 3rd, 33AD, the moon rose on the horizon mid-afternoon already having begun to pass into eclipse (not a solar eclipse mind you, but a lunar one). He knew. Jesus knew. John also knew. And others came to learn, both friends and foe alike..

Now play this tape back, from the POV of Jesus' (and John's) enemies, and then recognize that the two of them (Jesus and John) worked it all out in advance, and had literally years to prepare, in Jesus' case, if he left as a pre-pubescent child, then it would have been about 18 years, of training...

Consider this version the Ninja Magus Spiritual Warrior Jesus, returning... armed to the nines in about every way imaginable, to fulfill a prophecy not only written on paper, but in the very motion of the earth, moon, sun, planets and the starry skies above, with signs surrounding his birth (see Real Star of Bethlehem video series), and a full, blood red moon sitting there at his half life, waiting for him, for his hour..

"My hour has not yet come."

How many times did he say that..?

Therefore, how did he know (all the way down the line, what to do) and by "he" just who, precisely are we really talking about here, since the prophecies and signs are like markers for self remembrance and recognition.. namely that the father loved the son from before the very foundation of the world. "Love them as you loved me from before the foundation of the world."

It's the story of a bullied boy with a controversial family origin, making a return, to perform a great work on behalf of all men while reconciling humanity to God and resolving once and for all time the "problem of sin or evil".

And it was a time of conflict and messianic fervor with lots of "holy men" coming and going, yet in their midst, one Jesus of Nazareth got the whole job done and played his part quite literally to a "t".

That's a start anyway..Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. < < See my avatar for more clues..

Also, sit down and read the Gospels (can be read in a single sitting) one more time, for the entire context and greater insight.

edit on 12-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I still don't see exactly it is that you are implying, maybe I'm just dense.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

It's like I said at the beginning. If you're meant to unravel it, you will, and if you're not you're not.

Try reading the gospels, checking out my avatar, and the title of this thread, and then please ask any specific question you would like.

How's that?

I can't do any more, because it can't be spelled out and as a humorous recognition and comprehension it would have to be discovered by one's self in the final analysis.

To try to describe it in a few words would be not only impossible, but demeaning at some level, and it shouldn't be necessary.

Why not just keep allowing me to pose some more questions for greater comprehension and understanding, and then if you have a question or comment, fire away.

Best Regards,

NAM.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The Authority of Jesus Questioned

27 They arrived again in Jerusalem, and while Jesus was walking in the temple courts, the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders came to him. 28 “By what authority are you doing these things?” they asked. “And who gave you authority to do this?”

29 Jesus replied, “I will ask you one question. Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I am doing these things. 30 John’s baptism—was it from heaven, or of human origin? Tell me!”

31 They discussed it among themselves and said, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will ask, ‘Then why didn’t you believe him?’ 32 But if we say, ‘Of human origin’ …” (They feared the people, for everyone held that John really was a prophet.)

33 So they answered Jesus, “We don’t know.”

Jesus said, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things.”

Mark 11:27-33

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It's a historical textual and contextual "criticism" (evaluation) revealing a fated circumstance by intelligent design, proving in effect that Jesus really was and is who he said he was and is, even as one who was three times re-born; 1 by physical birth, 2 in spirit, "from above", 3 from the tomb into the new life, and four if one includes his own physical death (dropping of his body) at the end of his natural life, around the age of 67, upon which he wasted no time confronting Saul on the Road to Damascus about 34 years after the day of the cross (when Jesus was 33).

"Saul Saul, why are you persecuting me?"

"Who are you Lord?!!!"

and so the dance goes on..

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

~ Revelation 22:13

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

~ Revelation 22:17 (Note: The Holy Bible ends, at verse 21)

www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 12-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
I still don't see exactly it is that you are implying, maybe I'm just dense.

There is nothing to see here.

He wants to place the blame on the reader for not getting it when in fact the "evidence" that he has brought together is wrong in some parts, unproven in others and some is irrelevant. Of course NAM would rather think you didn't get it than accept he is wrong, as he has shown throughout the thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Nothing to see here, move along..

Thanks for reading anyway, it was just some information I picked up along the way through a deep study, not unlike Sherlock Holmes with a magnifying glass, in search of the historical Jesus, who I discovered in the final anlysis, was always an infinite series of steps ahead of everyone else, according to an infinite intelligence by which the very love of God was made known in human form, as intended, from the very beginning - but talk about being ahead of the curve?!

That's a big part of it - how such a one could self recognize and then carry it out, the plan, perfectly, even by a fated schedule known well in advance, while at the same time getting to have and share his cake and eat it too (the full moon also representing a life fully lived). He was courageous enough in other words not only to face down all sin and sorrow, suffering and strife, but also to realize the kingdom of heaven on earth so that we would always have a centerpoint of joy and love, with him, in completing his circle of joy, in us, which is our work, our job, to do nothing but receive, free of charge, the eternal life, in spirit, which never dies, completing the Great Work ourselves, in reception and recognition, and the knowledge of experience which is simultaneously both very grave and very loving and amuzing.

It can only be "had" in the domain of one's own personal experience, and let me just say that I'm sorry I didn't do it for you or the other reader as well, but there are more readers still many of whom appreciate what I've attempted to convey in this thread, so far..

Others will come along and read, and see and understand and "grok" of it of that I have no doubt, and so I don't think that the whole effort has been in vain.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

how did he KNOW?!

And that would have been the "state" of his post-crucifixion life. Talk about freedom from "the man" or "the beast" when you already "been there done that got the t-shirt"..

Now that's liberation, even in eternity, as an already always state of mind and being that by it's very nature cannot represent an imposition upon the mind of man.

Out of time, but over history. Overtime.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
The Sacred Heart of Jesus (encircled by thorns of sorrow)

As vital as this understanding is, fortunately, it's only half of the story.

Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
~ John 13:36, KJV

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
~ John, 14:3

bump from page two.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
from pages one and two to further describe the sacred heart and the "man of sorrows".

reply to post by Biliverdin

I disagree. The Gospels indicate that Jesus held John The Baptist in the very highest regard ie: "there are none born of a woman greater than John", the only differentiation here being that Jesus, although of course also born of a woman considered himself re-born from above, not of the flesh, but of the spirit.

Nicodemus and Jesus - Reborn
go to 2:24 in the vid - segment runs to 5:35

Note catefully the subtle nuances (intentionally directed) in this exchange between Jesus and Nicodemus surrounding the issue of rebirth.

I should add, to avoid any confusion at this point, that in exploring the historical person of Jesus, we are not subscribing to the immaculate conception or the virgin birth story. In the re-borth ("not of flesh, but of the spirit') exchange with Nicodemus previously posted, the inference, however unpleasant it may be to consider, is that there's a "problem" with Jesus' lineage and the reason that no one would give them a place to give birth. Bear in mind that the area was under Roman occupation, and that Joseph, in spite of finding his bride-to-be already pregnant, still married her (if she "cheated" then that wouldn't have happened). Nevertheless, the spirit is always present at every conception no matter the circumstance, and the unfolding of Jesus' life story and what was made possible could not have occured without the loving support of his mother and Joseph (the unsung hero in this part of the story). That Joseph, in a dream, was told by an angel to still marry Mary and to call the child "God saves" (or a variation thereof) seems congruent and is probably true.

"Behold, woman (look mom) I make all things new (virginal)!" [while carrying cross]

God works in mysterious ways..

Originally posted by troubleshooter

God's Conspiracy is to blindside the wise, learned, mighty and noble...
...and most of you have been punk'd.

God first said He would do this through His prophet Isaiah who wrote in the 8th century BC...

"...behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Isaiah 29:14

Paul quotes from Isaiah in his first letter to Corinth (one of the undisputed letters of Paul)...

"For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent (learned, intelligent). 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Corinthians 1:19-20

He did it by turning the human notions of wisdom on its head...

"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:" 1 Corinthians 1:26-28

God designed a way to reveal Himself that would be rejected by the world's best and brightest...
...and it is still blindsiding those who think they are special because of wealth, education or power.

How did God punk most of you?

He revealed Himself as a babe, conceived and born in scandal...
...as a man He healed the sick, sided with the oppressed and raised the dead...
...He opposed the religious and secular elite...
...who executed Him for telling them who He really was...
...but He then turned this corporate murder into a victory over death itself.

Paul said it like this...
"...the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God...the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Your responses will reveal whether you have been punk'd by God or not.

"The more that sorrow and suffering has carved into our being, the more joy we can contain."
~ Kahlil Gibran

edit on 17-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So more than anything, the secret truth of the secret santa if you will, is that he not only assumes the whole weight of the burden of sin, but then has the audacity to DARE us to be happy and joy-filled in the newly re-opened domain of unfettered and unconstrained freedom, based upon what he's realized, not for himself, but always keeping US in mind without waving all the way down the line. "If I seek only my own glory that is no glory at all!"

He is always returning, He who was, who is and who is to come, the Almighty.
~ Psalms

Who DARES to ask, to seek, to knock and then actually enter in? And is it so hard? It must be simple, in the final analysis, no matter how complex it might have previously appeared, for a person to find and discover for themselves the truth that sets us free.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Who DARES to ask, to seek, to knock and then actually enter in? And is it so hard? It must be simple, in the final analysis, no matter how complex it might have previously appeared, for a person to find and discover for themselves the truth that sets us free.

I asked, sought, knocked and actually entered. I found and discovered the truth that sets us free and then I found out it was also a lie.

You just started a thread asking "what is wrong with the USA". You then go on to point out the direction that americans should move in to better the US. This is in total contrast to this thread where you try to convince readers that the universe runs like clockwork and that you can't resist or change the way it runs. Just go with it and laugh at the joke or go against it and suffer and gnash and grind your teeth. Quite hypocritical even if you did place a disclaimer in the OP of the other thread to brush off the fact that you are just as lost and that you don't truly believe what you have posted in this thread.

edit on 17-1-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join