It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Absolute forgiveness = absolsute freedom/Liberation, and absolute Love = eternity (in God's love) as an "already always" state of mind and being. Such an experience (of eternal life) is not and cannot represent an imposition upon the mind of man.

"... and I will give you rest, because my burden is easy and my yoke is light."
~ JC

"Our liberation is God's compulsion."
~ C.S. Lewis

Edit: Please review page 30, as a summery/synopsis to come up to speed to to speak.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 17-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I doubt your last post was not directed at me. If so you may need a reminder that I have been following and debunking this thread since page 8 and that none of your "deep" offerings is going to make what you posted in your other thread show your lack of faith in the claim made in this thread.

edit on 17-1-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Ref: Thread daskakik is referring to (although I don't understand it's correlation to this thread, feel free to clarify further if you like daskakik)

Simple, in this thread you claim everything is set and claim that the birth and death of Jesus are proof that the universe follows this preset plan. In the other thread you ask americans to do something about the direction that the US is taking. Things are either one way (preset) or not.

You are claiming the former in this thread but are calling for people to act in the latter fashion in the other thread, which shows that you don't have complete belief in the claim made in this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

It's a "superdeterminism" which ultimately places us into a relationship with life as a historical formative causation relative to a domain of newfound freedom and possibility on the very ground of being and becoming. In that case re: the American people, the underlying thesis was that since once again "it was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone" - power, authentic power as the freedom to choose and to be creative, even as causal free will agents of change for the better (historical activists) rests not with the "PTB" (who've clearly "dropped the ball") but instead, with the American people and in particular the individual ie: the pyramid overturned and inverted in favor of the oppressed and the downtrodden, just like in Jesus' day where his optimization of those very people served to fell, at least for a time, an evil empire, which then stole his authority (tried to) and resurrected itself. "Come to power" was what I was suggesting, but I don't necessarily mean that in terms of a purely temporal power, but moreso from a psychological and spiritual perspective as a first/last cause, like in the ancient Indus River Valley Civilization of ancient India (from which the Jews originated as a wandering Aryan (which means "civilized") tribe before the days of Abraham), which they called "Brahmavidya" which means "the sacred science" as the science of the heart, mind, soul and spirit, being "at cause" and formative, at all levels, throughout the society and civilization, including the larger history.

First things first however, we would have to turn the American people from feeling utterly hopeless and powerless, to hopeful and powerful.. but all I saw in that thread were a few sparks of new light, hope, optimism, but that's enough to re-ignite my hope that transformative historical change in the USA is at least still possible.

But here we're taking it a step further and placing things within the context of the big BIG picture, in recognition that through the fullness of time and history God has prepared for us an inheritance that we did not work for that is simultaneously free of charge and yet of incalculable value.

Edit to add: What I understand to be the "mission" or the "commission" charged to us, by Jesus himself as a sent person (sent by God), is what might be called a participatory eschatology, or what the Catholic Church calls the "heresy" of immamentizing the eschaton ie: to bring heaven to earth and to realize the object of history, while still alive. (don't tell me that's not funny, to describe that as "heretical"). Such a realization is obviously a timeless and spaceless realization and therefore transcends history even through the eternally unfolding present moment. And while Jesus may have been constrained by or bracketed within a strong superdeterministic "schedule" I see him also Liberating us from that as well (from that "box" or frame) through the free offer and free gift of eternal life (transcending space-time).

"Let all who are thirsty come and let all who hear say come and freely drink the living water (which is the non-dualistic flow of eternal life as it really is ie: the truth that sets us free).

I'll post more on this later, to help further clarify the apparent paradox of a "Liberating Superdeterminism", since I'm throwing around a lot of terms here that might not be meaningful to some people.

Regards,

NAM

edit on 17-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Off-topic post removed

I'll restructure the context to make that post relevant, because I felt that the information it contained was a vital piece of the puzzle in terms of the realization that I hope to bring about via a contextual understanding and comprehension of this material.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

These are your own words:

And so that's what I'm saying here and showing, that while the degree of complexity towards unfoldment appears infinite, in spite of that somehow it was anticipated even generated precisely according to a larger plan, mission and purpose to be revealed in the fullness of time and history.

It's as if God is and was always and forever an infinite series of steps ahead of everyone else working a Great Work...

Your telling people that they can cause change (in the other thread) while at the same time saying that the creator is infinite steps ahead shaping things (in this one).

So while you talk a good talk, your walk gives you away.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You misunderstand. What I'm saying it that, looking back on it, it was already revealed in the fullness of time and history according to the Great Work, by which we are set free with him, where our work, as the only work remaining, is to complete that work simply by completing his circle of joy, and love. From that POV or perspective we are then right along side of him in a timeless, spaceless domain of limitless possibility ie: at the end of one history, and the beginning of a new creation via a new way of thinking and of being; no longer trapped but set free, with him, from all the traps that might snare us or constrain us including the bondage of sin and evil. Set free in an unfettered liberation (of absolute forgiveness and unconditional love) for the sake of freedom to freely and authentically love as we are loved and were first loved, through him and with him.

"...love them, as you loved me from before the foundation of the world."

"As my father first sent me even so send I you."

"I am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

"He who was, who is and who is to come, the Almighty."

If you want to continue to discuss that other thread, fine, but it's off topic really, and if you like I can continue to show how what I'm talking about here is relevant to the desire to optimize the lone individual journeyer in relation to what might be considered in some respects to be an oppressive regime and evil empire.

Funny how my post above was removed for being off topic, but your quote from the post was accepted as relevant..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

BS, how can he be infinite steps ahead of everyone while we are right as his side? Your just trying to cover the errors in this thread, brought to light by the creation of the other thread.

This isn't off topic because I am using the creation and the content of the other thread to point out how you contradict what you are claiming in this thread.

Funny how my post above was removed for being off topic, but your quote from the post was accepted as relevant.

The quote I posted is from page 19 of this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

BS, how can he be infinite steps ahead of everyone while we are right as his side? Your just trying to cover the errors in this thread, brought to light by the creation of the other thread

Because he's God (transcendent of time and space), but not a silent and removed God, a redeemer, and when we catch up to him, or allow him to catch up to us (most of us were running away), that's when we realize that he was waiting there all along, for us, with a door graciously held open to us, and it's in this experience or epiphany that one comes to finally understand the nature of the joke that I've been alluding to all along, and what might be meant by a superdeterministic Liberation to the nth degree, and perhaps exclaim to their utter dismay - but how did he KNOW?! Same thing applies to Jesus, who was so far ahead of schedule in anticipating causes and effects, that there's no telling where he and history diverge, both from his day into the ancient past (even to the beginning of time), and from his liberation from "the snare" unto the present day, because of it's meaning and significance in regards to what's been communicated, through him and his work, as the embodiment of the love and the will of God,

edit on 17-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But you're wrong and you have not refuted anything that I have posted. At one point in the thread, IIRC, you even asked why I couldn't just let you discuss and explore this idea. Now you want to act like all your proof hasn't been shown to lacking and want to pass off this opinion of yours as truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

How did he know what? Can you explain it simply? If not then I'm going to have to call your theory bunk.

You just said that god is an infinite number of steps ahead but now you're saying that we can catch up to him or he can catch up to us? You're contradicting yourself again.
edit on 17-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Spiritual truth and recognition or realization isn't a material object in spacetime, while nevertheless remaining an object of history, as a resolution to the sins of history, that otherwise bind us to that history and therefore, to time. Once liberated, via absolute forgiveness and unconditional love, we encounter the living God and then we realize something about his nature and his attitude towards us, and desire to liberate us. It's as if he was there all along, and yes anticipating our every move yet without interference. So it's astonishing when you come to the end of the line, end of the program, time, history, whatever you want to call that process of entrapment, and eventual deliverance.

Oh sigh, how to explain the God experience to rebellious atheist naysayers..

Give me some time and the opportunity to continue sharing, I think I understand what you guys are looking for, but it's not an easy concept to put into words, because it involves deep paradox and that paradox's unraveling. Let me think about how to better explain what I'm trying to get across.

In the interim, I invite you to consider the clues left in my new avatar and background to the left.

Regards,

NAM

edit on 17-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That doesn't say anything, all I can get out of it is that we are stuck within our history, whIch Is kind of obvious and nothing new.

If your explanation involves paradoxes then it's not going to make sense of things either. These paradoxes are your mind connecting two things that are not connected at all, hence paradox.

I'm not an atheist, I do believe in god, except not in your way or many others ways.
edit on 17-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Spiritual truth and recognition or realization isn't a material object in spacetime

Of course it isn't.

Oh sigh, how to explain the God experience to rebellious atheist naysayers..

Maybe you should stop assuming that anyone who questions your idea has never had a God experience and therefore realize that there is nothing for you to explain.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To add to this, you say you need more time... why? You've had 32 pages to explain it and it still hasn't come out clearly and the majority of the 32 pages have been you rambling on about the most convoluted theory I've probably ever heard. I'm not trying to talk bad about or make fun of you, I'm just calling it how I see it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well you cannot unknow God once you've had the God experience, but if that were the case then why can't you understand these ideas and why are you so argumentative, when I've done a lot of work to bring this material forward and am simply trying to share it with others to be most helpful...

Can you recognize, at the very least, the magnitude of the genius involved simply in Jesus' anticipation of his fate and his turning of that corporate attempted murder into a great triumph, while working within a very specific timeline known (by both himself and presumably John the Baptist) even years in advance? On this idea, note, however, when he was being tossed around from Cephias to Pilate (who couldn't find any fault in him) and back, that within that "flux" even Jesus was at the mercy of his faith and a fated destiny.. do you know what I'm getting at?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ummm... no, sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well you cannot unknow God once you've had the God experience, but if that were the case then why can't you understand these ideas and why are you so argumentative, when I've done a lot of work to bring this material forward and am simply trying to share it with other to be most helpful.

You can see what God really is and that may be where you are wrong. Why would I not be argumentative when you are putting forward material and calling it truth when it isn't?

Can you recognize, at the very least, the magnitude of the genius involved simply in Jesus' anticipation of his fate and his turning of that corporate attempted murder into a great triumph, while working within a very specific timeline know even years in advance? On this note, however, when he was being tossed around from Cephias to Pilate and back, that within that flux even Jesus was at the mercy of his faith and a fated destiny.. do you know what I'm getting at?

You have not even proven that a historical Jesus existed, so whatever magnitude of genius you want to try to place on him has nothing to hang on.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How did he know what?

How did he know that he would already be present at your realization, that he would intersect you and meet you half way at some particular half way point, like the father in the story of the prodigal son, who doesn't wait, and then scold, but who RUNS to greet his returning son even when he sees him at a far distance, who, having come to his senses on a very bad pig farm, now makes his way home to a joyful hug, and a fresh pair of sandles, a magnificent robe, a ring, and the invitation to the celebration of the ages, where one who was lost is found, and who was dead, is alive again.

The interesting part of that parable, is the elder brother, who, having always remained and served the father, on hearing from a servant what was happening, in outrage refused to go in for the party angrily saying to his father "but he went and blew his inheritance on riotous living, and here you are throwing him a party and slaying the fatted calf when you've never so much as given me a goat for me and my friends - to which the father pleaded with his son, but son, everything I have is already yours, and you have been and will be with me always, but this, your brother, he was dead, but is alive again, was lost, but now is found!

It's the one reasonable thing when everything that was absurd came to light as being absurd, leaving us open, at last, like children, to explore the world that God has given us, with open eyes and a loving heart. It's gravely humorous in a strange sort of way where joy is capable of overcoming sorrow, and then we know that Jesus IS still Jesus, where Jesus is also the very best of the best possible part of ourselves as we really are ie: our truest and most authentic self.

How did he know what?

How did he know how get so far ahead of the curve, that the last laugh and the joy is forever preserved by God, and then reserved and given freely to us, through the son. It's like a "done deal" that all we have to do is catch up to, but when you get there, all of a sudden you're in a whole new game of life, and that's empowering, and eternally optimistic, especially when the final object of history is a joke at the expense of all our prior ignorance and stupidity. So there's a lot of comedic material there for generations to come.

How did God know when we would find him, and on finding him discover that he'd already found us before we even knew what was happening.

That kind of thing.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join