It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is where the ding, ding, ding happened for me NAM!!

As to the evidence that the date of April 3rd, 33AD jives with the lunar eclipse, again, see The Day of the Cross and watch the first of the two videos above, and if you have the time and the wherwithall, buy the astronomy software to verify it for yourself, which I intend to so some day.
reply to post by NewAgeMan

This quoted above means so much more to me and I want to explain why.

All of my forty years have been telling a story.

3,3,3 is three, three times.

Hermes and Thoth come to mind as well as Jesus as they are all one. They are three times great!

1. Thoth ( is in my mind )is thought of man.
2.Hermes ( same entity as Thoth) Is the principles of said thought.
3. Jesus ( same entity of both above) Is the word of thought manifested or fulfilled.

The three are three times great!!!

It does not surprise me at all that I see 3, 33 above!

How does this relate to me within my experience?

Just more confirmation, I guess.

I've always woken up, looked at the clock and wondered why it's ALWAYS 3:33!!!!!

I've asked myself, got Into numerology only to not have the number sequence validated to make sense. 3 though is to see. astrology.indianetzone.com... 3 imparts creative/ creation and is full of symbolic meaning as ideas and or thoughts and are creative and inspire.

This below speaks loudly!

This number should be guarded against getting too idealistic and delving only in dreams. Every vision should be backed up by a practical purpose, only then `Three` will gets its due credit for bringing a lot of knowledge, light and progress in this world.

When I read about the ancient Greek philosophies and ran across Hermes/ Thoth I became very intrigued as this 333 showed up once again.

Contemplating I felt as I knew the significance of the magical 333 and how it relates to my spirituality whereas my seeking and asking paid off.

To another non experiencer of this experience.... It's nothing ..... but for me it's everything.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Hahahaha.... Ok. :-)

How do you see " it" without Jesus?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Not sure I understand your question. How do I see "it" if it isn't through Jesus or how can I see the bigger picture and not see Jesus in "it"?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Not sure I understand your question. How do I see "it" if it isn't through Jesus or how can I see the bigger picture and not see Jesus in "it"?

The latter, sorry for the confusion.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I see Jesus and where I once saw something amazing, I now only see that it is a fabrication. Even if the man existed and even if he was a enlightened, the rest of the story isn't true.

As for Jesus being everywhere and in everything, I don't know what you are hanging the label of Jesus on, but it has nothing to do with some person that walked around the middle east two thousand years ago.

edit on 16-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

I see Jesus and where I once saw something amazing, I now only see that it is a fabrication. Even if the man existed and even if he was a enlightened, the rest of the story isn't true.

As for Jesus being everywhere and in everything, I don't know what you are hanging the label of Jesus on, but it has nothing to do with some person that walked around the middle east two thousand years ago.

edit on 16-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

It has everything to do with him but not in an orthodox sense you are hanging onto. Let that go and begin again.

You are right, his story begins before Jesus and after him.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It has everything to do with him but not in an orthodox sense you are hanging onto. Let that go and begin again.

Sorry but that is you attributing something to Jesus that does not exist because you need to hang unto Jesus in one way or another.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sorry but that is you attributing something to Jesus that does not exist because you need to hang unto Jesus in one way or another.

I never need to hang onto anything, unless it's useful.

Let's get that clear.

You continue to be blinded by the light, yet don't see it.

I'm telling you post after post I do and even still, you are unwilling to open your eyes.

When I put the bible down, never ever did I expect to come back to it. It sure wasn't cause I wanted or didn't want to I just wanted the TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I never need to hang onto anything, unless it's useful.

Let's get that clear.

You continue to be blinded by the light, yet don't see it.

I'm telling you post after post I do and even still, you are unwilling to open your eyes.

When I put the bible down, never ever did I expect to come back to it. It sure wasn't cause I wanted or didn't want to I just wanted the TRUTH.

And you still don't have it. I'm not blinded by any light. Post after post I keep telling you that I have been where you are and that there is more.

Unfortunately, that is all I can do.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

There is only one way to divide from the one and that is to tri-vide

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jesus Christ is the Phi Ratio Son of God

The Golden Proportion is analogous to God’s relationship to creation

The Golden Section, or Phi, found throughout nature, also applies in understanding the relationship of God to Creation. In the golden section, we see that there is only one way to divide a line so that its parts are in proportion to, or in the image of, the whole:

The ratio of the larger section (B) to the whole line (A) is the same as the ratio as the smaller section (C) to the large section (B):

Only “tri-viding” the whole preserves the relationship to the whole
And so it is with our understanding of God, that we are created in His image. Not by dividing the whole, but only by tri-viding the whole does each piece retain its unique relationship to the whole. Only here do we see three that are two that are one.

The Book of John begins with these words that capture the essence of this:

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

Jesus, in John 14:9, expressed a similar thought:

Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.

Is it a lie that inevitably in the fullness of time and history one among us would come to embody the fullness of what this means and represents?

Of course when we look at the Bible with new eyes we come to recognize that many of the stories are encoded reflections for processes involving our relationship to the moon, the sun, the (visible) planets and the visible stars, even the galaxy, some of which may or may not even have taken place as historical fact, such is the way of myth, but their efficacy (see the writings of Joseph Campbell) even as myth aren't diminished in the least, becauise of what it is designed to teach and show us in regards to something rather marvelous about our place in the creation and our relationship with the transcendant Godhead who is not disinterested or "static" as some deists might assume. In other words it's a frame of reference or a framework which contains a developing prophecy, even through man's struggle to find and to know God. What comes as a marvel however, is when these ancient mythological stories are validated here and there by archeology, even (as may be the case) astroarcheology, and we come to see that something played itself out in history while reflecting, as myth, that to which it points ie: that the downward causation was so strong that heavenly things began to manifest themselves in accord with the ancient wisdom and holy science, in earthly ways, for example - the 12 tribes of Israel representing both the Hebrew lunar calendar as well as the twelve signs of the zodiac of the precession of the equinox (great age) as but a case in point.

To then see and recognize in the fullness of this ancient historical and mystical process, going all the way back to anceint Egypt and beyond, the principal personified and the "story" played out with intentional awareness as part of a Great Work of all Ages, well that's just astounding, because it adds to an already infinitely complex, cosmological, evolutionary process, an evolving mystical and mythical process whereby the higher (uncaused cause) reflects the lower (manifestation) and the lower, the higher, even to the very highest height (eventually).

In this regard Jesus was accurate in his assessment of God, not as an actor or an agent, but as both the Absolute and the first/last cause or the Alpha and Omega (source, with intent) relative to which he maintained an indespensible I-thou relationship of son to familiar, intimate father (Abba - papa), while at the same time working to determine with absolute precision and perfection (without any loss of integrity) what his nature was as both son of man and son of God and what it was that he must do (as actor) to honor his true nature and carry out his fated calling as a sent-person in this case sent from a love (in mutuality, from first father to son) which both transcends time and space, and yet nevertheless, is actively creative and therefore becomes manifest, and must do so, eventually - with the arrow pointing, to himself, as the final and eventual embodiment of the will and intent of the father, which is the love shared between father and son and shared by them through the son with us included and reintegrated, not by our own doing or striving, but because of the love which preceeded us.

But the timing of it.. the superdeterministic element, when all is said and done, to see that and recognize that aspect, well then you just might get the joke and understand what was meant when it was said that in and through the person and work of Jesus Christ, by design and intent - God punk'd us all!

What does that mean? It means to be turned inside out, and to have our typical human conceptions turned upside down and to, at the very end of a long long process of development and refinement at last come to realize that everything that can be known about our true nature and our true place and "stature" in the creation was in a domain previously inaccessible as the uknown unknown (what we didn't know and didn't know we didn't know), prevented from revealing itself to us, not in our open-minded seeking but only in accordance with everything we thought we knew or presumed to know, already, which forms a rather limited sphere of possible knowledge and understanding, by comparison.

It's the awe and wonderment on the other side of a supreme facepalm moment.

Yet for he who already presumes to know, that person is totally screwed when the truth is made known, but "screwed" only to the degree that he cannot laugh or cry at his own prior ignorance in the face of it, and who would rather walk away from the truth and the light back into his own subjective prison cell of isolate consciousness wherein everthing he thinks he already knows is just more dancing shadows on the dark wall of his stubborn delusion. That's funny! But can the man see the joke and have the courage and the wisdom to laugh at himself, that's the question - when will he be set free in the knowledge of the truth that sets us free..?

So it's a great and wonderful joke either fully appreciated, or just waiting in the wings.. a joke capable of bringing about (In the fullness of time and history) nothing less than our very individual and collective salvation. I'm serious.

Best Regards,

NAM
September 16th, 2012.

edit on 16-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And since the spirit of God never changes and remains fully informed in eternity, now that Jesus has come, we have the framework, the familial heavenly framework by which to relate and sympathize, from both directions, yet insofar as Christ is spiritual food for our enjoyment, it becomes essential for us to complete the circle of joy whereby his joy completes our joy and our joy, once completed, completes his own. "If I seek only my own glory then that is no glory at all!"

edit on 16-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Cosmic

God the creator of all, is quite obviously willing to go to great lengths in time and space to love and be loved, so why can't we, as the object of this entire process, not simply co-operate and go along with the plan and the purpose - by loving (appreciating) God with all our heart, with all our mind, all our soul and all our strength, and, our neighbor as ourself even as we were and are first loved by God in Christ as the son who was always loved by the father, yes even before the very foundation of the world, because by its very nature it is a timeless, spaceless and therefore eternal, love.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you."
~ John 13:34

Joy to the World

Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the World, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.

No more let sins and sorrows grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found,
Far as the curse is found,
Far as, far as, the curse is found.

He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders, wonders, of His love.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

Not true. The bible is also a great tool of division. Just look at all the christian denominations. How can something containing absolute truth be interpreted in so many ways? I'm sure you have an answer ready, but I'm also sure that it won't convince me.

I don't know any creator and I am not in search of anything. I feel pretty comfy with what I have come to know as truth, while leaving a door open just in case something new comes along.

edit on 15-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

The main points of the bible all main stream christians must agree upon, otherwise they're not accepted or considered Christians. 2 examples that claim to be but have not been accepted by main stream Christianity are: Mormons and JW's. They don't believe in the trinity which is one of the main points that all christians denominations must accept. Why not instead of arguing with me you pic up a bible or go online and find one and read one lousy chapter of the new testiment and see what you think?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
The main points of the bible all main stream christians must agree upon, otherwise they're not accepted or considered Christians. 2 examples that claim to be but have not been accepted by main stream Christianity are: Mormons and JW's. They don't believe in the trinity which is one of the main points that all christians denominations must accept. Why not instead of arguing with me you pic up a bible or go online and find one and read one lousy chapter of the new testiment and see what you think?

I was a christian for years and probably read the bible more than twice in its entirety, although never from cover to cover, and who knows how much jumping back and forth.

The fact that there are examples of groups that are not main stream proves my point. It can also be used to divide.
edit on 17-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

They don't use any normal bibles. they made up there own. Such as the book of mormon. They have nothing to do with main stream christianity. Anyway do whatever you want. You know the truth, if you want to walk away from it, or if you have that's your choice and you're responsibility.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Well there are many versions of the bible even among the main stream denominations.

I feel that I do know the truth and it isn't in the bible or its variations. It is my choice and responsibility but it is also my responsibility as a member of ATS to call out unfounded claims on the forum. Some things may never be settled so you will always have opposing viewpoints. I'm giving one of a christian turned atheist. In the end the reader is the one who chooses which resonates with them.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What do you say to those people who think Jesus being the light is actually Lucifer?

In the beginning there was a deceiver.

This deceiver told " eve" she could know all that god knows. She could become like him.

When a person has succumb to a lot of knowledge and they begin to see how this world is Expressionable with words and wisdom..... Is wisdom ignorance or bliss?

So many I speak with attain Jesus is the god of the underworld and he is the deceiver that gets the seeker off of God and into him.

They believe this is why Jesus says to seek as he wants all of us to have the god given knowledge.

Knowledge = death

Time and time again, the seeker will obtain all the knowledge he can gather and once this is done uses this said wisdom and abuses the power given from said knowledge.

The ruler of this world then can be said to be Jesus/ lucifer/ the fallen angel.

People die, they see Jesus. No one dies and sees Lucifer.

So, what do you say to these people ....?

Are they deceived and if so by which light bringer are they deceived by? Are they the same but a reflection of good and bad. One is Christ and the other the Antichrist, yet the same entity?

These are questions I cannot answer but it does leave a seeker in wonder.

My faith is with the goodenss of mankind and beyond.

Who wants to be deceived by the ultimate deceiver? Not I and understandably so, others questioning.

The word gives knowledge.

Should knowledge be seeked or not?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus isn't a particularized idol of worship, but a doorway to everything that's eternal. Knowledge of Christ is the knowledge that we are included, not excluded from an eternal evolutionary process of life meeting life, and are thus co-inhertors of the eternal kingdom of light and life and love, with him, and are given the power to be children of God, as brothers and sisters of Christ in the family framework of the brotherhood of mankind. It's an invitation to have an intimate, participatory relationship with God as co-creators, set free for the sake of freedom to freely love, authentically as we are loved.

There's two kinds of knowledge, one is striving for increased facts about, and the other is the exerience of which is real knowledge. To know Jesus is to love him, because he is love itself. There is nothing demonic there in the sphere of Christ, who's height and width and depth is boundless, and so there's no fear in him, no fear of evil or even of death. It's a domain of absolute liberation and freedom of which we previously knew nothing where absolute forgiveness is absolute liberation. Jesus cleans up the whole domain, and in him we are made clean and given clean robes to wear washed clean by the blood of the lamb, so to speak (that's an allegory or metaphor).

He will never leave us or forsake us, even if we might have a moment of doubt or of hesitation, and he will accept any approach, no matter how tentative, because his treasure (domain of all knowing) is his love.

All the treasure is in Jesus Christ and the trasure is his love.

There's no equal and opposing force to this, once accepted, except that part of us which still needs to be taken responsibility for, and transformed by the spirit - it is that part of us which fears Christ as representing the possible dissolution of our egoic nature (selfishness) which at fear of death, would project onto Christ anything "satanic" or "demonic", and that's funny for those who can see it, and foolish too since Jesus Christ is also the embodiment of the spirit of wisdom (Sophia). "He who keeps his life will lose it, but he who loses his life for my sake will find it again."

The ironic part of it, in regards to that aspect it contends with, at core which needs to undergo transformation, is that it's the TRUE SELF's liberation into the domain of eternal life wherein death is not longer an issue, freeing the child within, to enter into the light of life without fear and freely and fully self expressed. There's only the love of God there, the love of an all-Good God I might add, since via the Great Work of Jesus Christ, God as love made no compromise with sin and evil, while upholding the twin pillars of a severe Justice and a tender Mercy.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It is a good feeling and I do KNOW this all too well.

My heart jumped a beat for joy when I realized all of nature had an order and it expressed this order.

There was a problem within though when I became fully aware of what I was seeing. This world..... The outer world is beautiful in its own right and this should be seen as a reflection from within. Beautiful, in my own right.

I'm not sure if you got the email to the link of the thread I created. My email on here was not working well at all. You may habe gotten a blank email! Lol I would love your input.

Jesus story lives through all of us. He reflects our story as we reflect his.

It can be viewed at first as startling but when the inner self settles you see the beauty of it as well.

I invite you to come.

Of course, I too want to be a part of this thread as I think it ties in to the wonderment of Jesus our Christ! Xoxox
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

His story is "the hero's journey" (read Joseph Campbell's "A Hero with a Thousand Faces"). However, he did such a perfect job of it in blazing the trail, that all the work is done for our mutual benefit, and enjoyment ie: we don't have to go into the desert for 40 days and nights, nor get whiped, beaten and hung on a cross to die. What interests me is his great triumph and how that is beneficial to the recipient of his free gift..

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join