It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olympic Thread for Sane People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

And you obviously not grasped the concept of a conspiracy forum, have you?.....you know, sharing and discussing differing opinions?

I obviously have....because that is what I am doing!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

My only question is when nothing happens and the olympics have ended, then what?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil
reply to post by seenavv

My only question is when nothing happens and the olympics have ended, then what?

Then we move to Dec 21st 2012.....when that fails....your guess is as good as mine!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
What in Gods name is wrong with people?

I think you've answered you're own question. They are too much into....

Illuminati
Pyramids
NWO
UFO's
Satan
False Flags......various!
Blood Sacrifices
Sperm
Symbology......to the max!
Lizards
The Exorcist
Plague

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Got to say this is more of a rant thread about how paranoid and delusional some people seem on ATS ( not going to disagree with you there). Not seen one comment about cycling, archery or swimming yet. Maybe need to rename thread ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil
reply to post by seenavv

Then we move to Dec 21st 2012.....when that fails....your guess is as good as mine!

Well I know that, was just curious to see his response, Im sure he will move on to the next thing he is sure about that we are sticking our heads in the sand over and pretend he never thought anything would happen at the olympics

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I came to this thread with expectations of seeing something about the olympics posted by sane people
which one would assume be based on sporting events
but there doesnt seem to be any sporting discussions or pictures of people doing sport?

Going back to the insane threads where i feel more at home

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I must say I loved the opening ceremony, it told the story of Britains past, and went into their music a lot too, and being a big fan of music, I loved that! I must also give credit as I was surprised that they had so much rock music and even had Prodigy playing. My 8 year old son also stayed up and watched the whole thing and loved it, and it's still on my DVR so I might give it another watch one day.

As for conspiracy, yeah terrorists do try and target big events, but I don't think they'd go for the olympics, just because there's such big security as is, and with everyones eyes on the olympics, it would possibly open up other targets for them. I think it's going to be a good show of sportsmanship, and hoping to watch as much of the sports as I can!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nobody cares about London 2012...even the Brits aren't showing up or they are stuck on a train somewhere.
Maybe Mitt's was right - but they are investigating the empty seats?
lmao

"London 2012 Olympics: Empty seats on the opening day prompts investigation"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Im surprised nobody has made a thread about the blimp thingy lookin like a "ufo" .... People notice weird details about commercials but not that....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I really liked the opening ceremony and totally enjoyed it - but then I love so much about British culture. I love the literature and the history - I felt like that's what the opening ceremony DID - put me in a good mind to remember how very much the Brits contribute to pop culture. Plus I just love British humor. In fact, I tend to watch more BBC than ABC or NBC. :-)

I am looking forward to watching the Olympics this weekend.

I didn't read a thing into it, although I wondered why the Queen looked so nervous, bored, anxious - she had a lot of different looks but happy wasn't one. Was it because she had to enter with 'James Bond' and not "THE DOCTOR"???

That was, in fact, my biggest disappointment - not a WORD or GLIMPSE of the TARDIS or the DOCTOR in that whole spiel. That just wasn't right.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

We will see if this London Olympics, New Zion, false flag terrorist attack conspiracy plot is about going to happen or not. And it can be proven in short time, unlike most prophecies

So please relax and sit back OP
Its going to be rediculous if it wasnt true, yet I have the feeling there is something else for us to witness beside the olympic games themself.....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
reply to post by Argyll

We will see if this London Olympics, New Zion, false flag terrorist attack conspiracy plot is about going to happen or not. And it can be proven in short time, unlike most prophecies

Its going to be rediculous if it wasnt true, yet I have the feeling there is something else for us to witness beside the olympic games themself.....

That is crazy!
How could you get Zion from that totally cool Olympic logo...please go back to sleep!

Thank you

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24

reply to post by Argyll

That is crazy!
How could you get Zion from that totally cool Olympic logo...please go back to sleep!

Thank you

Im not agreeing with this false flag terrorists attack hokus pokus stuff but it does indeedy look like ZION.. Thats the first thing that came to my mind, but its a pretty basic design n the designer probably did it on purpose... I would have done more crap to mess with people if i designed it, like put towers in it, all kinds of stuff...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

That is crazy!

Thank you

Can you believe they paid a million bucks for this? It looks like a grade school kid drew it. Here's a video that explains the Zion logo.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Im surprised nobody has made a thread about the blimp thingy lookin like a "ufo" .... People notice weird details about commercials but not that....

lolol ikr but it kinda looks like a ufo at first and im like wtf but thn im like oh its a blimp lol..its funny the only reason i'm watching the olympics here and there is bcuzz im waiting to see if one of the conspircy theories come true maybe that is the real conspiracy maybe all of this is just to boost ratings lolool
oh and it does exist right here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-7-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: link added

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

I definitely agree only time will tell and thats the same for all prophecies. I don't mean to sound evil but I can't wait to see if something happens. Not because of the damage or terror but to see if the ats community nailed it or not with the many predictions. Oh and I wanted to say Nice avatar pic if thats you it is pretty
but idk if complements are aloud on ats so if not oops

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
What I find strange, is that when you actually pull someone up on their crazy prediction, many will be like, "Oh yeah, sorry , I don't really think it's going to happen". Then why make the god damn thread in the first place?

It's a bit sad that some were watching the games hoping to see some sinister event happen.
Anyway, I enjoyed the Opening ceremony, we played to our strengths. Your never gonna compete with China for man power, so you play on the things that China could never do, like popular music, humour, history and literature. Thats what we do better than China, so that's what we played on.

I'm enjoying the games, I've always liked watching sports and although there are many problems in our country and the world. I quite enjoy the escapism for a couple of weeks. I'm sure we will be back to doom and gloom soon enough.
edit on 29-7-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Rearrange the numbers 2012 and it's quite easy to make the word zion. It's just confirmation bias in action.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Nobody cares about London 2012...even the Brits aren't showing up or they are stuck on a train somewhere.
Maybe Mitt's was right - but they are investigating the empty seats?
lmao

See all those empty seats? They weren't allocated to "Brits", that's the problem. The investigation is why so many sponsors were given seats and they haven't been used. It's the senseless greed of the sponsors (including DOW, Coca Cola, McDonalds, Visa, General Electric, UPS, Deloitte, TicketMaster, &c) that's prevented "Brits" going to the Olympics.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join