It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Joker' Massacre Foiled By Maryland Cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Linky

Wow!!!

I think the media is going to keep driving this one home until people get on the band wagon to ban firearms to supposedly SAVE US!!!

It's idiots like this that give them fuel for the fire to keep pushing for more gun control. If neither of these is a false flag we can probably expect to see a few more to perpetuate the gun control.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OMG quick we gotta ban all the guns quick before all these crazy kill everyone, QUICK everyone turn in all your guns before its too late...

Yea, the more these stories come out, the more I feel the need to stock up on both ammo and guns.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I went to Cabellos at lunch today and picked up some additonal ammo and a nice sling shot. I have an old 1921 M96 Swedish Mauser that I have not shot yet so taking her for a spin this weekend.
edit on 27-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just another one same as the one about the man who went to see batman a few days ago and after was driving to kill his former boss I believe it was. They are going to bombard us with these stories to create panic and all the while divert or attention from the "tragedy" that happened in Colorado and the other important issues such as the middle east. Just TPTB following their playbook line by line. Sadly I think our saving grace in this may have come from them as I feel they have desensitized most to the point that our attention spans or to small and our emotions to fickle to care about all of this much longer than a week or two after it happens. By tomorrow most people are going to have forgot about Colorado and only care how many medals "the best country in the world" can collect for the next two weeks .............

That is all

Trowa
edit on 27/7/12 by TrowaBarton because: grammatical errors, sorry haven't posted in over a year

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

When police arrived at Prescott's house on Thursday to speak to him, he was wearing a t-shirt with the writing, Guns don't kill people, I do.

Even the man in question said it, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

You can regulate guns all you want, heck, even ban them! People will still kill one another with knives, baseball bats, screwdrivers. Are we banning those too?

Do they think criminals will stop and think "Oh, man. Guns are banned, we better not use them"? Of course not. New laws will only affect law abiding citizens that are responsible about gun use.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think that it's time for a world wide ban on crazy people.

Even if you get rid of guns crazy people can still figure out how to harm people.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Found a photo of Neil Prescott on NBC Washington website here

Yes I would agree that MSM is going to be linking batman/joker references to similar stories just for pure sensationalism. It's what they are good at.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This topic has been started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may want to contribute to the earlier thread.

top topics

join