It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I believe it. I've seen UFO's land behind mountains, so with that experience, is it not unlikely they are actually going somewhere. to land at a base of operations maybe? but it would be nice if we had like a sonar/radar pic of the pyramid. I think some people on this thread think it is out in the open but it is buried like other et bases are. you don't keep anything important top side. why can't you drop a nuke underground? so stupid, of course they're have been nukes detonated underground, get over it. If anything smells fishy about this story, its probably the fish.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
I believe it. I've seen UFO's land behind mountains, so with that experience, is it not unlikely they are actually going somewhere. to land at a base of operations maybe? but it would be nice if we had like a sonar/radar pic of the pyramid. I think some people on this thread think it is out in the open but it is buried like other et bases are. you don't keep anything important top side. why can't you drop a nuke underground? so stupid, of course they're have been nukes detonated underground, get over it. If anything smells fishy about this story, its probably the fish.

Really depends on what you classify as a UFO. If you think of it as a literal term, there's a ton of them around. If you think its an alien, I think you're delusional.

If you could enlighten us to where these other underground bases are, we'd appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How do you know people are abducted against their own will? If E.T.s were friendly I'd go willingly instead of living in this #hole.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

The reason why pyramids can be found all over the world is simple: it's an easy design. There is absolutely no proof that an alien species created these. Why would a technologically advance society create a pyramid out of stone when they could have used far more advanced materials.

How can I easily build a tall structure? Large base and increasingly smaller levels. Seems like ancient peoples could have figured this out on their own.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Check this out

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

OK thats it! Im going to Alaska, this must be a hoax! Pyramid aliens, come on?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I lived in Alaska for four years and been all over the state and lived ON a military base in Alaska and visited other bases in Alaska.....my thoughts on this are.......yeah right!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on July 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I found this from 6 months ago:

"Has anyone heard of the pyramid that was found under Alaska?Pyramids in North America

In November 1992 while stationed in Alaska, a television news cast announsed that scientists had used the nuclear underground test blast of the Chinese to get sconic readings of the earth due to its great blast wave. What was found under Alaska was a pyramid that was larger than any in Egypt. When I went to get a recording of the news cast because they did not aire it that night, I was told that they were told not to give that story out and to say that it was not aired at all. Whne I asked who gave them this order they would not tell me except to say, forget you ever heard it! Someone besides the twenty or so soldiers who were with me in the orderly room heard the news cast but I can't find anyone with a copy of the story or who have heard of this finding. Can you help me out? I believe it was channel 13 Anchorage who originally aired the story as it was a by line of the story of the Chinese setting off the underground nuclear blast test. They showed the earth and the great size of the pyramid. Gave its location in latitude and longitude. I got a GSA map later and found that the area was whited out with the quotation that the area had not yet been surveyed."

LINK:
www.ask.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The actual nuclear test was done in May of that year and this man says that he & other soldiers watched this in a November story on Channel 13 after geologists studied their findings. Would be interesting if some of the other soldiers also came forward and at least verified what he is saying about the news story being aired.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
I found this from 6 months ago:

"Has anyone heard of the pyramid that was found under Alaska?Pyramids in North America

In November 1992 while stationed in Alaska, a television news cast announsed that scientists had used the nuclear underground test blast of the Chinese to get sconic readings of the earth due to its great blast wave. What was found under Alaska was a pyramid that was larger than any in Egypt. When I went to get a recording of the news cast because they did not aire it that night, I was told that they were told not to give that story out and to say that it was not aired at all. Whne I asked who gave them this order they would not tell me except to say, forget you ever heard it! Someone besides the twenty or so soldiers who were with me in the orderly room heard the news cast but I can't find anyone with a copy of the story or who have heard of this finding. Can you help me out? I believe it was channel 13 Anchorage who originally aired the story as it was a by line of the story of the Chinese setting off the underground nuclear blast test. They showed the earth and the great size of the pyramid. Gave its location in latitude and longitude. I got a GSA map later and found that the area was whited out with the quotation that the area had not yet been surveyed."

LINK:
www.ask.com...

Very interesting.

What else is interesting is who tries to make light of all this.

There is much that the average citizen doesn't know, and even the ones with top secret clearance in certain areas, do not know everything.

Wish I had a dollar for every time some faction of the government has put a gag on something important, and I wish I had a dime for every dis info agent that tries to steer the truth seekers away from from the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I think the story would be believable if someone could find the actual news cast. Seems the source for this is some guy from Ask.com.

I guess Coast to Coast is a "source" but some evidence of the claims would be nice. Until then, it might just be a hoax.

Uh oh, I just outed myself as a disinfo agent because I want proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by IAMTAT

I think the story would be believable if someone could find the actual news cast. Seems the source for this is some guy from Ask.com.

I guess Coast to Coast is a "source" but some evidence of the claims would be nice. Until then, it might just be a hoax.

Uh oh, I just outed myself as a disinfo agent because I want proof.

LOL...your secret is safe with me.
This ask.com piece does add a little more provenance to the story.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I lived in Alaska for four years and been all over the state and lived ON a military base in Alaska and visited other bases in Alaska.....my thoughts on this are.......yeah right!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

You rang?

It's a big state, though like 2.5 times the size of Texas. I have little doubt there's plenty up there we haven't discovered. I'm not about to immediately jump to 'evil aliens on secret base' but that's just my nature.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

That it does!

I do find it strange that the author mentions LAT/LONG but doesn't provide the actual coordinates or at least a picture of the "whited out" area of the GSA map.

It just sounds hoaxie. Enough info to get your attention but lacking in detail.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow that's cool! My friends and I are planning to take a trip up there before the summer ends, maybe we'll have time for a side trip!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by IAMTAT

Seems the source for this is some guy from Ask.com.

The questioner in ask.com...and the person in the Howe interview are the same guy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Check this out

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

Thanks for this info. That explains why the NASDAQ was so active yesterday and finished so high!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join