It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Originally posted by grey580
I found something interesting.

So did I. On page 1.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by petertheskinny

What part of an ex-intelligence officer calling up a late night radio talk show to reveal that Chinese nuclear tests uncovered a hitherto undiscovered giant pyramid in Alaska that harbors evil extraterrestrial kidnappers do you find plausible?

That he's ex military, and there is a lot more going on than most people know about.

But I'd probably have ignored this thread and dismissed it but you and phage and others are here with your familiar techniques... makes me wonder if there is something to this?

Why did you all swarm into this one? You almost immediately??? There are thousands of UFO threads here that you all ignore, but you turned out for this one....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oops I missed that link.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie
Try convincing a family of one of the abducted people.
Why don't you phone Mr and Miss McCann and tell them Madeleine has been eaten underground by aliens in a giant pyramid under Alaska. There are more abducted people and i am sure you could find their families with a search tool and notify them all.

What missing people?

Apparently I have no idea that there are more missing people in Alaska.... but would love to read statistics...

What Madeleine has to do with Alaska??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperFrog

Originally posted by Parksie
Try convincing a family of one of the abducted people.
Why don't you phone Mr and Miss McCann and tell them Madeleine has been eaten underground by aliens in a giant pyramid under Alaska. There are more abducted people and i am sure you could find their families with a search tool and notify them all.

What missing people?

Apparently I have no idea that there are more missing people in Alaska.... but would love to read statistics...

What Madeleine has to do with Alaska??

Eeh I really misquoted this. Superfrog it appears I am replying to you but I am not, I am actually replying to the person you are replying to but am too lazy to change teh quotes =).

I hope you aren't basing this all off the movie 4th kind. Also, please keep in mind that Alaska is a harsh unforgiving climate. Obviously more people are going to go missing and undiscovered than in cities and simple rural areas.
edit on 7/27/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes, this is huge and has been going on for years.

Here is some info from a repented fallen angel contact....

What is normally shown in entertainment is never the Whole truth..but bits and pieces of it. The beings found in the Roswell crash were not extraterrestrial in body..their bodies were "greys" which are disposable clones made on earth and inhabited by nephilim or fallen angels. the bodies themselves died in the crash which was intentional. Alaska is actually a real hotbed of activity..particularly Nome and quite a bit of activity involving interdimensional beings has gone on there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I know.

Why is he lying to us ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

4th kind movie reason for attraction to that region. If true
Portal near there near north pole region makes sense wouldnt doubt if there are verious portals near certain energy points of EA*RTH. activate them open doors for to enter and leave.

Originally posted by resoe26
where's your link to your claim??
The Fourth Kind anyone??

Thought the same thing before I seen your post. LOCATION found. hmm seems certain magnetic points are favorable and other locations are not.
edit on 7/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Plus you are not going to have to deal with a ton of weekend tourist hiking around there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I've thought for many years a pyramid that dwarfs the great pyramid may yet be found, and indeed, may have already been found. But this isn't one of the places I was expecting to find it.

If this is true(The part about the pyramid itself), I can see why they would want to sit on it for a while. If they find what I've always thought they might find.

The rest of this story? Meh.

I would think there would be many underground pyramids, just by looking at some of the extravagant underground structures we do know of.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Yeah...sooo....google earth should help clear this up....

I don't believe any of this, I've heard some pretty outlandish crap on coast to coast. So I'm not going to waste my time scanning Alaska...but that would be a good start to help give this story some credibility.

Good luck to anyone investigating these claims!

I was assuming underground, as Nome is a very populated area and the mountain also is in a park.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

I think the underground 'pyramid' may be referring to this:

Just the sort of thing I had in mind. An Army counter-intelligence officer might not understand geological terms being thrown around by scientific analysts. In retrospect, he remembered key items and jumbled them up with his own personal speculations, daydreams, etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is video of the 1992 blast as it hit seismic stations around the world

www.geology.smu.edu...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So where are the pictures of this supposed giant pyramid??
There is absolutely no proof except for this one testimonial that is most likely lies.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
This concept was stolen from the movie Alien vs Predator.

Or the movie stole it from insiders!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They stated it was buried and some sweeper who met the MI guy said the aliens didn't want us bothering them not that they were evil.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Just when you think you've heard it all.....

Really they are abducting people to use as 'sex - slaves'?

I often suspected there was some kinky stuff going on with the anal probe.

"On average, about five of every 1,000 people go missing every year, roughly double the national rate. Since Alaska began tracking the numbers in 1988, police have received at least 60,700 reports of missing people."

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

That's alot of slaves.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Holy crap.
This might be a reason for HAARP to be there.
www.fas.org...

Detection and Imaging of Underground Structures Using ELF/VLF Radio Waves

ELF/VLF radio waves penetrate deeply beneath the surface of the earth and interact with the geologic structure of the earth. This interaction induces secondary fields with measurable effect at and above the surface of the earth. Proper understanding of the physics of the generation and propagation of ELF/VLF waves and their interactions with earth materials will allow these waves to be used for applications such as sub-surface communications and exploration of the subsurface geological structure. The research called for under this effort is to assess the viability of exploiting the concept of electromagnetic induction to detect and image subterranean features such as tunnels, bunkers, and other potential military targets.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Are they all still missing?
None of those cases are solved?
dps.alaska.gov...

edit on 7/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
1) The area in question is frequently overflown by private aircraft taking anglers, hunters, prospectors, remote villagers etc. And there's a 737 route from Anchorage - Nome - Kotzebue. So, significant activity would likely not go unnoticed.

2) I was not aware there was a whited out area on the map, as the gentleman claims. Just out of curiousity, where is this? Will we be enlightened in 'Part II'? I wonder? Btw., on some maps glaciers are marked as 'uncharted', likewise many maps show the Greenlandic icecap as 'uncharted'. Which is correct in some way, in others not. It's dynamic.

3) Inuit folklore and mythology is full of fairy and elve-like mountain beings. Many inuits still have a sensuous relation to that, most lived isolated from Christianity until 100 years ago, and while many are Christian today, they still take many folk stories literally. Trust me on this one.
So, when people say Alska is full of tales of UFO, I'll say this: Yea, I heard some first hand. But they sounded to me just like stories of elves and soforth. Perhaps those become grey-stories in an internet UFO-context? Perhaps those are one and the same?
The Gnome from Nome, anyone? Do you think he's a 'grey'? Or is the 'grey' a 'gnome'? I guess it all depends how you look upon it, and whether you consider the cultural history of the place you're investigating, or not?

edit on 27-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: correction

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Threegirls

I think the underground 'pyramid' may be referring to this:

Just the sort of thing I had in mind. An Army counter-intelligence officer might not understand geological terms being thrown around by scientific analysts. In retrospect, he remembered key items and jumbled them up with his own personal speculations, daydreams, etc.

I wonder why the Military appears to have a monopoly of having ex employee's who able to live in a world of fantasy and imagination?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join