It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
These so called "Aliens" are actually demons who followed Satan that can shape shift.

Yeah, I bet they are.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I might have missed something, but where is the reference to the 'nasty extraterrestrials'?

From my understanding there is a pyramid that 'they' want left alone, and even that's a stretch.

Could easily be some archeology that doesn't 'fit' with the 6000 year human civilization theory (like many others).

Can someone enlighten me to the ET part?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Found the C2C show on youtube ...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Ignorance is bliss.

You must be in perpetual ecstasy?

Believing we are the only intelligent beings in the universe is the very definition of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

Isnt this just the plot from that cancelled tv show?

Aliens in Alaska, etc.

This is obviously BS, either way.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Only time will tell whether this is fact or fiction...Amazing story non the least!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by unfor54k3n

Sure is interesting.

Would'nt the Alaskan Native Indians know about this place?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Why a pyramid underground? its easier to dig/build circular tunnels, there cannot be much room in the pyramid with all the internal bracing's needed to keep the sloping walls from collapsing from the weight of rocks and soil.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sounds like the TV show "The Event". The aliens are based in Alaska. I think that TV show is an pretty accurate depiction of what is really going on.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Sounds like the TV show "The Event". The aliens are based in Alaska. I think that TV show is an pretty accurate depiction of what is really going on.

Nah, we live in a world that more closely resembles Barney.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
that would explain the weird humming sounds we hear .. the pyramid has been activated
pyramids were huge genetor that take its power from the sun
but for one to work .. it need its golden top
thats probably why the illuminati are so obsess with the top
and it is on each US dollars

who is operating it ? fallen angel .. the alien demons ?
that are working with the illuminati

just a theory

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Ignorance is bliss.

Yes, ignorance is. Although, as I respect you being a man of faith, I will have to say you are being ignorant as well.

This should be common sense to a person who analyzes life as well as the bible. It is for me, at least.

In the bible there are no parts that say other worldly beings are demons.

Also, we, ourselves are aliens. There is much life out in the universe and to them, WE are the aliens. But how can that be? Wouldn't that make us demonic? Wouldn't that make YOU demonic? Hahaha, yeah I like to pick at peoples logic. I'm meant to do that for a reason. To get a point across.

Chances are, humans are more demonic than all life outside of Earth. Remember, the world is tiny. You and I, are meaningless to the world as a whole but meaningful to our selves with our spirit being judged.
Let you know also, that if all aliens are demonic, with how much life is possibly out there, the demons faaaaaar, and I empathise more, faaaaar more demons than angels. In fact, an overwhelming amount. But wait, didn't Satan just take 1/3 with him? Plot hole.

EDIT: Ok now I have to make one more poke. If all aliens are demons, that means angels (who are aliens to planet earth) are demonic. Riddle me that.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I do find it odd that someone posted THIS on ask.com six months ago:

Has anyone heard of the pyramid that was found under Alaska?

In November 1992 while stationed in Alaska, a television news cast announsed that scientists had used the nuclear underground test blast of the Chinese to get sconic readings of the earth due to its great blast wave. What was found under Alaska was a pyramid that was larger than any in Egypt. When I went to get a recording of the news cast because they did not aire it that night, I was told that they were told not to give that story out and to say that it was not aired at all. Whne I asked who gave them this order they would not tell me except to say, forget you ever heard it! Someone besides the twenty or so soldiers who were with me in the orderly room heard the news cast but I can't find anyone with a copy of the story or who have heard of this finding. Can you help me out? I believe it was channel 13 Anchorage who originally aired the story as it was a by line of the story of the Chinese setting off the underground nuclear blast test. They showed the earth and the great size of the pyramid. Gave its location in latitude and longitude. I got a GSA map later and found that the area was whited out with the quotation that the area had not yet been surveyed.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ok, to sum up so far for the disinfo moles, we have a story done by an investigative journalist about a possible pyramid in Alaska being brought to light by one retired military intellegance officer, who's credentials seem valid.

We have cooperating evidence via google earth mapping thats shows an anomaly directly along the path givin in the original story brought to us by a navel expert with an engineering background with screen shots and coordintes showing what looks to be a square discoloured anomaly right in the vacinty discussed in the original story.

Coupled with the liklyhood of such a geometric shape not being of naturaly occuring origins, this story seems to be shaping up with some interesting evidence.

I like to keep an open mind when it comes to stories such as this. I hope more info is forth comming.

S&f to the op and those who contributed additional info

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

I think this rumor is old. I've heard about it before.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Ok now I have to make one more poke. If all aliens are demons, that means angels (who are aliens to planet earth) are demonic. Riddle me that.

Not all aliens are demons
the ones that are demons are interfering on earth by doing destruction
they ally themself with weak humans who have been tricked to sell their soul
the Creator commandement is NOT to interfer
and you dont have to sell your soul to anyone
Love God like he loves You and love his Creation "Life" with the same love

The goal of each souls is the Holy Grail
if you cheat the grail will be dark and it will not be the real holy grail

People dont realise .. but the biggest secret on earth is the Holy Grail
its secret has been protected for thousand of yrs by the illuminati
we have been left with 1 clue .. HEART !
the Holy Grail can be found within our heart
it has been there all the time in front of us .. i mean inside us
heart is the most important part of us even more then the mind/brain

The 21 december of 2012 is the final countdown to the Holy Grail
after this date .. time will be over .. the race will be over
all life cycle will be over and everyone that didnt find its own HG
their souls will return on another 26000 yrs cycle to try and find it this time
i believe the search of the HG is one of the hardest treasure hunt of all time
most people think its an object that have power and big value

The Creator is giving each and everyone .. signs and clues
if you are fast enought you will notice them without real importance for the moment
after a while you start connecting dots one by one

Life is amazing and beautiful
each moment on earth are egualy important
dont deviate from the path to the HG
the fallen angels and the devil will try to cheat you
by giving you paranormal knowledge, fame and power
so you never find the HG which is a direct link to the Creator
once you found the real HG .. then it open the doors of heaven to the 5th dimension or 4th
still not sure about that lol

how do i know that ?? just a feeling

might be real or not .. the illuminati matrix on earth is really tight
they have created an illusion so big so the mass will never be able to find what is really the HG

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ever heard of the Death Valley in Siberia?It's called so for a reason.

Now, does it require much geography to make the connection that Alaska and where North America meets Asia on the very north, is overall a place barely with any humans and anomalous? Ever seen the ones in the Death Valley in Siberia?

1.bp.blogspot.com...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

Meaning it won't be surprising to find some other strange buildings in these latitudes. Not that I know anything about the mentioned Pyramid to know how much true it is.

It's just that, strange things exist and you can see, and yet you yell at something being fake. If for you reality only means thingd you see on daily bases, you are foolish. Well I hope you get ghost white when the truth hits you the hard way, as this is what you deserve,

As for the concrete story, I cannot say anything about it, tI am only stating more weird structures can be found in these parts of the world like the ones in the Death Valley

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Nothing great can come without some effort.

Yes I took 20 min to read this entire thread, I saw all the posts, by good honest people, by disinfo agents, by quacks etc etc

Why do people assume that life will spoon-feed you, show some initiative for crying out loud.

First page contains link to the entire story, and 5 pages into the thread people are still asking where to
get the information, GEEZ guys, come on, be competent for once in your life.

Everyone else, great posts, I learn a ton from lot of you.
edit on 28-7-2012 by petertheskinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
Ok, to sum up so far for the disinfo moles, we have a story done by an investigative journalist about a possible pyramid in Alaska being brought to light by one retired military intellegance officer, who's credentials seem valid.

We have cooperating evidence via google earth mapping thats shows an anomaly directly along the path givin in the original story brought to us by a navel expert with an engineering background with screen shots and coordintes showing what looks to be a square discoloured anomaly right in the vacinty discussed in the original story.

Coupled with the liklyhood of such a geometric shape not being of naturaly occuring origins, this story seems to be shaping up with some interesting evidence.

I like to keep an open mind when it comes to stories such as this. I hope more info is forth comming.

The only additional information that would make a significant improvement on the veracity of this subterranean pyramid would be a physical visit and the appropriate seismic studies to determine what the mass size, if any, exists.

Is that coming at anytime in the near future. Or at all?

Highly doubtful so we have a nice man with a nice story and nothing much more.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join