It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

This technology is detecting sounds not objects.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Explanation: Yes, exactly similar to a sonagram ... and no ... not a boy or girl ... an alien pyramid.

Personal Disclosure: You do know you can answer such things via U2U and not mess up the thread ok!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Its Nome, and Mt. McKinley. If you're listening to people talking about their fantasies on the radio, try to make yourself seem just a bit more educated than they are.

No pyramid up there, sorry to burst your bubble.

Really, I figured that out through trying to find it on google maps on then realizing he was writing in phonetics. Between Nome and Denali is a HUUUUGE amount of land, even some bit of ocean.

To the OP, here is a link:
Google Maps - Nome to Denali (Mt McKinley)

Please go scan google maps for the pyramid and get back to us when you find it. That will save us all the time and can keep this thread on autopilot until you get back to us. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Your second photo from the last in your series...DARE I say it? FOLKS, I think we have a FACE!

I don't think we're in Cydonia anymore, Toto!
edit on 28-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Explanation: OMFG! St*rred!

I was focused on pyramids and I completely overlooked what is now an obvious face

I thought it might just be the angle of view ... but no it isn't just the angle of view ...

Highlighted ...

It IS a face ... and those 2 mountains above the face look like HORNS!

Personal Disclosure: THANK YOU!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The people who populated the earth back when these were built were modern man. They were not another incarnation of homo sapien they were homo sapien which means they were not more or less intellingent than us, they were us. Perhaps they were not as lazy as we are living in this modern automated world but thats about all they had over us.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by MrUncreated

Ignorance is bliss.

I deny ignorance; doesn't mean I'm not ignorant, but I still deny it, you understand. It's the ATS way.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Was I messing up the thread? Sorry. I seem to be having a problem with u2u today.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The top photo looks like a badger to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by IAMTAT

I was focused on pyramids and I completely overlooked what is now an obvious face

I thought it might just be the angle of view ... but no it isn't just the angle of view ...

Highlighted ...

NICE FIND, Omega!...and it's one helluva great face, as well.
I wonder when the last time the Cydonia face and this one were actually in direct Mars-to-Earth, face-to-face alignment (love to see the computer model of that one)...AND when they will be again.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adrift

Since ley lines are completely arbitrary I guess you can claim a match in this instance.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Gee i guess ill have to take your word for it LOL...

Aliens exist. But unfortunatley this proves nothing and helps no one.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

So true. Watch any four year old with blocks.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

This technology is detecting sounds not objects.

And people who come on just to say completley uneducated comments like this are what ruined ATS...

We got fools still in school and brainwashed sheep commenting like they have a clue.

You all make me sick.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine
Wow that's cool! My friends and I are planning to take a trip up there before the summer ends, maybe we'll have time for a side trip!

If we dont hear from you by mid Sept we'll send a search party out for you. ( you read the part about the people disappearing in Alaska right? )

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekingDepth
Part 2 is now posted. Some new information. Navy man chimes in with some good background experience.
www.earthfiles.com...

Thanks. A geophysicist also chimes in and debunks the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by petertheskinny

What part of an ex-intelligence officer calling up a late night radio talk show to reveal that Chinese nuclear tests uncovered a hitherto undiscovered giant pyramid in Alaska that harbors evil extraterrestrial kidnappers do you find plausible?

That he's ex military, and there is a lot more going on than most people know about.

But I'd probably have ignored this thread and dismissed it but you and phage and others are here with your familiar techniques... makes me wonder if there is something to this?

Why did you all swarm into this one? You almost immediately??? There are thousands of UFO threads here that you all ignore, but you turned out for this one....
That means there is something to hide,you can't have an itelligent discussion about even the possibility of this being true on ats anymore.
In my opinion he has the credintials to back up his story and I believe this has ruffled a few feathers in the world of secrets.One of these days the truth of ufo and alien activity will come out and it will take more than a few debunkers on ats to stop it.
I hope I'm around to see it

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by IAMTAT

Highlighted ...

I THINK YOU'VE REALLY DISCOVERED SOMETHING TRULY INTERESTING AND IMPORTANT HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO SOME MORE RESEARCH AND SIDE-BY-SIDES ON THIS!
AWESOME WORK SO FAR!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
But the geologist at the end of the interview says it would be impossible to use China's nuke explosion to be able to map out a pyramid in Alaska...

The source article pretty much debunks itself, or at least severely questions the legitimacy of the original claim.
Then again, who knows with these things

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
if you dont mind me asking, how would you know what a person in those kind of positions would do if your aunt hasnt tell you anything, im sorry i just thought your post didnt make sense and wanted more insight, its all.

Haha, no problem at all, sorry for the odd post, I was a little out of it. More so what I meant is, things don't get seen without proper clearances. If something top secret like those files were just in random safes for any intelligence officer to see, there would be mass amounts of leaks. The guy was just a cw2 which isn't even the highest warrant officer you can be. He might have had access to rooms with some decently secret stuff, but something as sensitive as this, I would assume only generals could have access too or those with the highest of security clearances.

Also, the point on my aunt is she is a Colonel and she had one of the higher clearances you can get. If I made a better post I would have included that she did talk about some of the processes and stuff to me with security clearances and all that. She actually helped get me the job now I have with a government contractor and even with the low-level stuff they work on, I can't even get close or have a chance to look at any projects that have a security clearance on it. It just really strikes me as odd that he could so easily get to highly classified information like that, from all the processes my aunt told me about it would be hell to truly get to documents like that.

Last, as for the comment about her not telling me anything, I was referencing to the fact I can't get any info about aliens, projects, or any crazy stuff like that haha. Which is also what I meant, that as far as the people I met through my aunt in intelligence and at my job now, no one speaks about anything they learned whether still working or retired. I understand not everyone has integrity, but the government keeps an eye on those who know highly sensitive secrets.

I hope that clears up more about this, I was just trying to throw my personal take on the guy based from my aunt in intelligence who ranked above that guy.

Also, thanks for being nice about it instead of just flaming me about it. It's good to see some good manners on here as I lurk around
edit on 28-7-2012 by deathlord because: added a line

edit on 28-7-2012 by deathlord because: curses, read from the wrong paper and put the stupid guys rank wrong

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join