It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow! I just watched ALIEN versus PREDATOR...with an alien pyramid under the ice...and the government wanted to....wait! What?

This is the same thing right....? Or did they get it from the movie?
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So we have this guy on Ats claiming he lives with humanoids and his other thread here claims they along with Jesus, Mother Theresa and schneerson( whoever he is??)Will be risen from the dead TODAY.

So there ya have it folks, today is the day.

Heard it first on Ats!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The title of the thread is quite wrong.

I believe there is quite possibly pyramids there. Why not? They're found in the darnest of places and not just Egypt. Pyramids have been found all over the world and much older than those in Giza including the step pyramids. Pyramids have been found in Bosnia, Australia, NZ, South America, China, Russia and even on some Polynesian Islands including those scattered around the world under the oceans.

As for the ones in Alaska, I don't believe there are real live aliens under them just because some people have disappeared or vanished in to thin air.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

^ That's a fair answer and pretty much my opnion as well, as I gave example of the strange structures in Siberia in that latitude.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The source article has got a bunch of links to many stuff around the world, like Gobleki Tepe and the Egypt pyramids, but not much about the alleged Alaska pyramid.

Looks very schizophrenic....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

The only thing I know is that this is crap. There is no evidence of e.t life. None at all. I want hard proof. Real evidence that is undeniable! There are none. There's no link to e.t life with the Egyptian pyramids, or pyramids in other countries. Ancient man was not stupid and are not given enough credit.
edit on 28-7-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

And I would have to agree with you there.

Can anyone have absolute proof show us there are aliens on earth? None.

The Ancients were incredibly intelligent people, from what I've read, it appears they were a whole lot smarter than our civilization by a long shot. I can't believe how many dumb people there are walking the planet right now and even I admit I'm not the smartest and brightest either however when I look at what so many people do to each other around the world, well, I rest my case!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Did you not see slayers thread? There may be proof.... It depends on what proof you except, right?

Here is his thread.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can we really ignore all the " sightings"? I guess we could....

Im not saying I believe in them just yet because i have not experienced such, however I dont want to claim I know they do not. I have no idea but the evidence from paintings, texts, and experiences of others point to the possibility, never the less.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Disclaimer: PLEASE ONLY STAR THIS POST IF YOU AGREE WITH MY DATA and not because you like me etc. Thanks!

Explanation: ... These are my screengrabs from Google Earth app .[most resized by ATS for easy viewing]

Mt Mckinley ... [resized to 500x250]

SW area higlighted by OL ...[resized to 500x250]

Closer aerial veiw of highlighted SW area ... Note the postcard sized area that is poorly stitched and hidden in plain sight! [resized to 500x250] ...

Postcard area anomally highlighted by OL [resized to 500x250] ...

Closer aerial view of anomally [resized to 500x500] ...

Closer aerial veiw of SE corner of anomally [resized to 500x500] ...

SE corner of anomally highlighted by OL [resized to 500x500] ...

Closer aerial view of circled area ... [note this has not been resized and therefor is undistorted]

Square/Rectangular small Mt highlighted by OL ... [picture is not resized]

Angled aerial view [looking SouthEast from the Mt North of highlighted Mt and not resized] ...

Angled aerial view [looking North from a mid air position South of the highlighted Mt and not resized] ...

NOTE THE SQUARE BASE!

Ok now ...

Mt Mckinley Alaska ... check!

Area SW of that and yet still between Mt Mckinley and Nome Alaska ... check!

Postcard sized poorly stiched area ... check!

Possible Pyramid Mt with a squarish base ... check!

Personal Disclosure: It sure looks ... [Caution vid contains NWO mindcontrol memes ..@yourownriskok! ]

Like a Pyramid - by Clarice Ft Iyaz.

... to me.

P.S. I have refused to s&f this thread as the last Alaskan thread on 20specops going MIA burned me bigtime and I am of the opinion that was a hoax even though I tried to prove otherwise in that thread which is now closed.

edit on 28-7-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to convert South to SouthEast. :shk:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I dont believe this, sounds sensational, where is the proof?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobjones

Explanation: Uhmmm?

LOOK UP OK!

Personal Disclosure:
:shk:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

And what kind of sensors can detect a building of a particular shape? What I mean is what type of technology is needed to detect a pyramid? Why would this technology not detect rectangular buildings or even circular buildings ? Is this a fair question ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I wanna be an alien sex slave. Where do i sign up?

Seriously though why would a nuke test from china help find a pyramid? About 1000 nukes have been detonated in the usa. Why would any nuke test help, for that matter? Infact what about the alaskan nuke test?

Why is it obvious the egyptian pyramids have anything to do with aliens? What knowledge do you think was lost when the library burned down over there? Hmmmm? Would you help an ant build an ant hill?

Is that your picture

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Here ...

Seismology [wiki]

Seismology (/saɪzˈmɒlədʒi/) is the scientific study of earthquakes and the propagation of elastic waves through the Earth or through other planet-like bodies. The field also includes studies of earthquake effects, such as tsunamis as well as diverse seismic sources such as volcanic, tectonic, oceanic, atmospheric, and artificial processes (such as explosions). A related field that uses geology to infer information regarding past earthquakes is paleoseismology. A recording of earth motion as a function of time is called a seismogram. A seismologist is a scientist who does research in seismology.

Seismology: Mapping of the earth's interior [wiki]

Because seismic waves commonly propagate efficiently and interact with internal structure, they provide high-resolution noninvasive methods for studying Earth's interior. One of the earliest important discoveries (suggested by Richard Dixon Oldham in 1906 and definitively shown by Harold Jeffreys in 1926) was that the outer core of the earth is liquid. Since S-waves do not pass through liquids, the liquid core causes a "shadow" on the side of the planet opposite of the earthquake where no direct S-waves are observed. In addition, P-waves travel much slower through the outer core than the mantle.

Processing readings from many seismometers using seismic tomography, seismologists have mapped the mantle of the earth to a resolution of several hundred kilometers. This has enabled scientists to identify convection cells and other large-scale features such as Ultra Low Velocity Zones near the core–mantle boundary.

Forensic seismology [wiki]

Forensic seismology is the forensic use of the techniques of seismology to detect and study distant phenomena, particularly explosions, including those of nuclear weapons.

Because of the efficiency with which seismic waves propagate through the Earth and the technical difficulties of decoupling explosions to diminish their seismic radiation, forensic seismology is a critical technique in the enforcement of bans on underground nuclear testing.

In addition to nuclear explosions, the signatures of many other kinds of explosions can also be detected and analyzed by forensic seismology, and even other phenomena such as ocean waves (the global microseism), the movement of icebergs across the sea floor or in collision with other icebergs, or explosions within submarines.

Organizations with expertise in forensic seismology include AWE Blacknest, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratory, and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.

Personal Disclosure: Yes it is a fair question ... and I just answered it so I hope this helps quash any further speculation in regards to was this possible. YES IT IS POSSIBLE!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

LOL I found that pretty funny too however even pretty poor spellers have a right of opinion, just so long as I can understand them, I don't care really.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
I have been listening to C2C for about 12 years now.

I can categorically say that Linda Moulton Howe is a COMPLETE WHACK JOB.

She has been on the show many times, and spews crap like this, which is never proven.

Sorry folks. She is a nut case.

Wow, whats the defination of insanity ? I'd say listening for twelve years to something you believe is complete crap.
Who's the nut case here?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Would you help an ant build an ant hill?

Sure, if the ant in question could follow directions like clean house, wash dishes and do laundry

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

So you're saying that this acted like a giant sonogram for alaska? Cute. Can we tell if its a boy or a girl ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Normally I dont comment on grammar or spelling but that one was really tough to get through. So yeah.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join