It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Seems to me like a lot of Hollywood in this thread?

Alien V Predator and The Fourth Kind with a little bit of Stargate possibly floating around. Also quite hard to take someone seriously that wants to legitimately get information out to the public and calling an AM radio station at 3 in the morning. I know if I was ex CIA and wanted to uncover top secret information I'd be getting a live news feed on a main broadcasting station(s) in a hurry.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The original pic was taken in 76, HD was done in 2006, leaving a 30 year difference. I know things erode and there are some killer sandstorms on Mars, but 30 years of erosion is a drop in the bucket. What you see in the HD picture is going to be virtually 100% the same as it was in 76. With that being said, if you showed anyone who had never heard about the face on Mars or seen any pics of it the newest HD one, there wouldn't be a person to say there is a face there. Me personally, I can't make out anything that would be a facial feature on the HD pic. The only reason people think there was a face there is because of the pic in 76, without it no one would make reference to it.

Honestly, I would think the "face" here in Alaska would be much more plausible, just because humans do live here. However, if one were to take a charter plane of the site I would assume you would see a very much different look. Google is great and all, they have plenty of amazing technology at their disposal, but they still can't show an incredible amount of detail and of course what detail is lost will be filled in with an algorithm based on surrounding pixels.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You have made several assumptions about me that are false.

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Right because nobody ever got inspiration from a movie from actual facts.

Never said they didn't. In the case of the fourth kind, it's no different than the Blair Witch.
Do you believe that was real?
A lot of people did, until the lame sequel came out.
My point was that they may have based it on many different stories to make one coherent one.

Yea thats what it is its Christians and their propaganda that put those ideas Into everyones minds that they are demons, did you ever stop to think that maybe its because people have a false concept of demons.

No I didn't consider that, for good reason.
Mainly, because christian dogma is just one aspect of hundreds of Religulon teachings that are based entirely on primitive explanations for natural events.
Since I don't believe in demons, and many don't, I have neither a false or true concept of them. It's fantasy.

Boy thats a scary agenda considering we know for sure what they are. Why come into a thread, not to disprove anything mind you, about something you don't even believe in.

Who knows for sure what "they" are?
Who is this we, you speak of?
Who says I don't believe in aliens or ufo's?
I have posted previously that I feel there is something going on, I just have no real idea what.
Neither do you, but your arrogance does not allow you to recognise that.

Its funny how people will believe in Interdimensionals but not not that they "ET's might be something more than meets the eye.

Hunh?
Are you saying that I don't believe in et's but I do in interdimensionals?
I've never said either, so....

Same thing with 9/11 building number 7 was all just propaganda.

You couldn't even put 2 and 2 together to make 4.
edit on 27-7-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

I've never said anything about 9/11.
Seems like I'm not the one who can't put 2 and 2 together.....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Found this link to a story detailing the strange evens in Nome over the years - seem to back up this issue:

www.huliq.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny
Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Check this out

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

Whut. A Chinese underground nuke test allows the detection of a pyramid in Alaska? Are you freaking serious? Alaska? Who built this thing? When? Why?
Summary: cites? Or is this more drivel?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This must be true. The Dis-info brigade starred your reply over 50+ times.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKCLOUD21

Originally posted by eternity4us
reply to post by petertheskinny

Do you have any pics or a link to this.

I would like to know more. If true, this is huge.

heres the link

www.earthfiles.com...

has verified documents showing the man saying these things was in the military but would need to see some radar photos of this under ground structure. But this is interesting given the amount of disappearances in Nome Alaska and the HUGE amount of FBI presence there.

Well i guess if you were going to make up a story like this, then picking a place with high disappearances and FBI presence would be a good idea..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by cripmeister

The investigative journalist is Linda Moulton Howe. The full story here.

Thank you. Upon skimming the article, I believe it's possible that Mr. Mutschler believes what he is saying. It is likely that he has garbled a few key details together in his mind and created a weird story out of them. The Denali region is geologically active. A conical mass of magma may have been detected under one of the peaks when seismographic records of the Chinese test were examined. Somehow, this transmuted from a pyramid shaped mass into an actual pyramid. Where there's pyramids, there's bound to be aliens.

Wow, that's almost too clever, rational and detailed! No offence, but can i ask if there are any ET/UFO story that you do believe in/give credence to?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Of course we know everything about the Earth and this is impossible - or is it?

Largest pyramid in the world buried under the Amazon jungle.

Unknown civilization`s urban structure revealed by Amazon deforestation.

And that is without mentioning that a lot of the Ancient World was flooded in the past - check out underwater cities.

The polar icecaps probably hold secrets beyond our imagination.

edit on 28-7-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Wow, that's almost too clever, rational and detailed! No offence, but can i ask if there are any ET/UFO story that you do believe in/give credence to?

I give credence to anyone who appears to be sincere. I do not necessarily agree with their interpretations, however.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I know I'm not one to talk but the amount of noobs in this thread saying it's fake is disturbing. I say let the man give his story and we can go from there.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

LMH are you serious?....lol most annoying "fake reporter" anywhere. I wish Noory would just kick her off the show.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Novalis

(...)

I could be wrong

(...)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I confirm that.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

www.anunseenworld.com...

"But between the 1960s and 2004, there's a total of 24 people who mysteriously vanished in Nome, Alaska."

Now 24 is a far cry from the 2000 cases mentioned in the "The Fourth Kind". The FBI did investigate these disappearances and, according to various websites, concluded, "excessive alcohol consumption and a harsh winter climate" were to blame for the disappearances.

Is there any proof to support this guys claims? From the above excerpt, I don't think so. Too bad though because that would be something if true.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Now get this, he was told while trying to dig into this in the past, that he doesn't have clearance for full disclosure but that "they" [aliens] don't want us mucking around their base anyway.

By who, exactly?

Now get this, there were huge number of disappearances in Alaska, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why, people are being abducted and not returned.

...So all the disappearances are alien abductions? What about people wandering out in the wilderness? Hypothermia? Sexual predators? Serial killers? Are we basing this assumption on facts or are we favoring the alien theory on pure belief? What genius jumps to wild conclusions without any proof or means to test the theory?

And why stop here, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that even pyramids in Giza Egypt obviously have ET connection in the past.

O rly??? While I like the alien/Egypt theories...I see little in the way of actual evidence. Saying that even a simpleton knows that its aliens, is a huge leap/claim.

Except the Alaskan underground pyramid is HOT and HUMMING, an active base, run by morally destitute Aliens who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys, you name it.

Wait, wait, wait wait....not only do we now have proof of this underground pyramid....we also have proof that it's operational...and we have evidence of the aliens' lack of morals?

Excuse me while I take a moment to point, laugh hysterically and mock your thread. No offense.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Also don't forget about the movie Alien Vs Predator thats on a similar premise with a hidden pyramid underground in alaska..and we al know how illuminati's hollywood likes to tell secrets in code and movies and stuff

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Think I just found Douglas Mutschler pre-contact with Linda Howe asking a question regarding this: www.ask.com...

Do people think this makes it more, or less believable? It seems to me that the story of him going to the news station seems a little different.
He can't bloody write either!
edit on 28-7-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

Posted the ask.com article link earlier here. Why do you think the poster there was impersonating him...and not the same guy?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Oh my god, no freakin wonder US government wants to legislate and control the internet, all the secrets are coming out.

Check this out

Tonight on Coast to Coast, ex Military intel analyst contacted a woman that works for CTC as a investigative journalist. He gives her proof on who he was and tells her there is a Ancient Pyramid in Alaska bigger than the biggest one in Egypt. Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain.

It was discovered due to Chinese underground nuke test that allowed US sensors to pick up a Pyramid in Alaska.

There you go ATS, you now know even more than US President, you know that fool don't have the need to know.

Probably a underground base for the TPTB.They are the ones who use humans for occasional food, sex slaves, toys,and who knows what.That's more plausible to me.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join