It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

Ok, I have read in full the Earth Files link from Linda, pull up the link, then go to the Second Page, another Military Person has corroborated this story.

He claims the Pyramid is at 63 Degrees (I cant type that little circle) 18'N 152 Degrees 32'W

(Before you discredit me, I'm a former trained USAF Photo Intelligence Analyst, once trained to search for weapons, vehicles, industries, and hidden things. Mother Nature rarely produces parallel, straight, geometric, right angle, squares, or rectangles. Most of those are Man Made)

I went there with Google Earth and yes, it does have the dimensions stated as being the base of a Pyramid, and yes it does have height.

Basic Rule of investigating on your own. Always use the Original Source, so you can play with the Image. So, Zoom in and out, so you see its there. Another Rule, Always Look around in different directions to see what else is there.

At 63 Degrees 17'N 152 Degrees 30'W you will see a large squarish plateau ????

At 63 Degrees 17'N 152 Degrees 28'W you will see a very large rectangle plateau ???

Right Angle Formations in close proximity to this alleged Pyramid ???

Now go to 63 Degrees 19'N 15 Degrees 34'W and you will see another Large Square Anomaly of some kind ???
I dont think its pixelation. It looks like a square in the ground to me.

Now to really upset some of you.
Go to 63 Degrees 14'N 152 Degrees 21'W and you will see a massive Bigfoot Sasquatch Face in the mountain.
Go to 63 Degrees 13'N 152 Degrees 22'W and you will beside the Bigfoot face a Reptilian Face

I found and see these using Google Earth. As I said above, always in these posts, use the original source, zoom in and out, look for manmade lines, and look around the perimeters.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

This concept was stolen from the movie Alien vs Predator.

Exactly what I thought!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
A pyramid in Alaska i can accept being possible after all why not pyramids exist in Eygpt and South America, and lesser known also in China. I am skeptical its an extraterrestrial base. Did these whisteblowers personally sight or have interactions with aliens in the vicinity of the pyramid?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by davolobos

Now to really upset some of you. Go to 63 Degrees 14'N 152 Degrees 21'W and you will see a massive Bigfoot Sasquatch Face in the mountain. Go to 63 Degrees 13'N 152 Degrees 22'W and you will beside the Bigfoot face a Reptilian Face

Would you please post screen captures for us less tech savoy members?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by davolobos

And your conclusion(s) is...?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aktulu
Well, its just to the south where i live so i guess im going on a little trek to see the credibility to op and Douglas A. Mutschlers story. I'll be back ATS in about 3 or 4 weeks, if i dont reply by that time, send out the search and rescue team for me!

Brb in a few weeks gais! I'll be sure to give you guys a full ATS exclusive report here when im back.

Also, now i know i read somewhere about alien sex slave/toy in the previous comments. Im a packing mah stuff right meow!!!

edit on 27-7-2012 by Aktulu because: (no reason given)

That whole post is hilarious!
If yer fer real....Be safe and if the sex slave thingie is true.....Hook me up!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Food for thought:

Why do UFOs only land behind mountains?

You might wanna read the book of enoch for the reason as to why havent they showed themselves to us humans. Fyi the guy is trying to look for lat and lon, why would you say he's not believeable because he didnt give it away. More than 10 post on this thread made by you and you aport 0 other than sarcastic comments. Its a shame this site has members like you. P.s. Before you reply with a smart as comment i admit it is my opinion

edit on 28-7-2012 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassiper
There is a geographic landmark in Alaska that people call the Ice Pyramid which is a part of the Revelation Mountain chain (had never heard of this before today). If what the man on CtC said was true and this was the location (because the "Ice Pyramid" is overshadowed by Mt McKinley) then it would be much taller than the Pyramid of Giza.
Ice Pyramid: 2,890 ft
Giza: 481 ft

Maybe our notions of what the pyramid should be are making us doubt this... The definition of a true Pyramid is this:

A pyramid (from Greek: πυραμίς pyramis[1]) is a structure whose shape is roughly that of a pyramid in the geometric sense; that is, its outer surfaces are triangular and converge to a single point at the top. The base of a pyramid can be trilateral, quadrilateral, or any polygon shape, meaning that a pyramid has at least three outer triangular surfaces (at least four faces including the base). The square pyramid, with square base and four triangular outer surfaces, is a common version.

Just a thought!
Here are the links I got this info from...
www.climbing.com...

anchorageprojectaccess.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Alaska)

edit on 7/27/2012 by cassiper because: Can't get the last link to post properly

I thought I would bump this since this post has been jumped over for the hysteria of the nasty aliens in a pyramid that we don't know exists. rofl

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Can ANYONE tell me if there is a way to locate Coast to Coast archives?

I want to listen to this on my own.

Thank you. Please PM me for info, I will also check my "replied posts".

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord
I just want to say this guy is one terrible intelligence officer. My aunt worked in intelligence herself for many years and was extremely respected, she actually chose to retire just 2 years shy of being a general. Which for a woman is absolutely amazing, but to my point she has never told me anything! I have tried so hard to crack little tidbits of secret info, but the most I ever got was "there are some things you wouldn't believe".

It seems to me that compared to my aunt who was hardcore intelligence for many many years, this guy just seems like he knew absolutely nothing at all. No one in those kind of positions want to really snoop around, because if there happens to be really be something associated with it, then you will be in worlds of trouble you can't even begin to imagine.
if you dont mind me asking, how would you know what a person in those kind of positions would do if your aunt hasnt tell you anything, im sorry i just thought your post didnt make sense and wanted more insight, its all.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

The pyramid in Bosnia is presently the largest in the world.

I'm finding it funny how so many people are absorbed over Egyptology when they should be looking at the opposite side of the globe in South America. The Aztec, Mayan and Inca are not only older than the ancient Egyptians but they are directly related. It was the Mesoamericas that gave the ancient Egyptians the know how how.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Come on you guys - this is some kid sitting in his room getting bored stiff so decides to create some excitement.

As for you Skinny - be a good boy and go to bed you got 37 flags.

edit on 28-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
One thing I know about Alaska-news spreads through that state like everyone is next door neighbors. Because of the different jobs that are done there, like flying from Anchorange or Fairbanks to Deadhorse, or Prudhoe Bay-that means everyone there tells everything they know and then so on and so forth. And I am thinking that if this had happened, I would have heard something even maybe kinda fishy about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

"Still i wonder if there is a pyramid in Alaska, hell ther is a pyramid everywhere else in the world,..."
reply to post by Glassbender777

This story reminds me, for obvious reasons, of the pyramids in China.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by cassiper
There is a geographic landmark in Alaska that people call the Ice Pyramid which is a part of the Revelation Mountain chain (had never heard of this before today). If what the man on CtC said was true and this was the location (because the "Ice Pyramid" is overshadowed by Mt McKinley) then it would be much taller than the Pyramid of Giza.
Ice Pyramid: 2,890 ft
Giza: 481 ft

Maybe our notions of what the pyramid should be are making us doubt this... The definition of a true Pyramid is this:

A pyramid (from Greek: πυραμίς pyramis[1]) is a structure whose shape is roughly that of a pyramid in the geometric sense; that is, its outer surfaces are triangular and converge to a single point at the top. The base of a pyramid can be trilateral, quadrilateral, or any polygon shape, meaning that a pyramid has at least three outer triangular surfaces (at least four faces including the base). The square pyramid, with square base and four triangular outer surfaces, is a common version.

Just a thought!
Here are the links I got this info from...
www.climbing.com...

anchorageprojectaccess.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Alaska)

edit on 7/27/2012 by cassiper because: Can't get the last link to post properly

I thought I would bump this since this post has been jumped over for the hysteria of the nasty aliens in a pyramid that we don't know exists. rofl

Thanks CiAlice!

Also found this: en.wikipedia.org...

The range is rarely visited because of the flying time necessary to get there and also because of notoriously poor weather conditions that are prevalent in the range.

edit on 7/28/2012 by cassiper because: added info.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

He heard it on the radio Man. It's gotta be true.If I was an alien I wouldn't want us mucking around my base.So I can see their point.As for the pyramid, wouldn't that be a hoot, an actual operating, functional full blown bad ass, motherf***er. kickass . Well we can dream on that.But, it does present a different reality, aliens under ice aliens not so nice. A different reality here, a different reality there. Pretty soon you don't know what's real.Now we're getting some where.So our Judea, Christian, Islamic. traditions and beliefs, trumped by a new reality. I got no problem with that. I know your asking, "So whats you point."I'm just saying, that when changing realities become the norm, don't get to close to any. Be flexible. What a concept.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I took the liberty of using Google Earth to check out the coordinates. Here is the "anomaly" in relation to Anchorage, AK:

I didn't see anything at the immediate coordinates, it didn't come with seconds, just degrees and minutes. Here is something interesting to the South I noticed:

The only way to get there is by boat or airplane. Odd, it looks like a planned community?

It gets odder, the "mountain" structure next to the "neighborhood" has a "hole" to the NW of it:

Hole zoomed in:

Not sure what to make of the odd streets/cul-de-sacs in nowhere, along with that hole. It doesn't look like a lake to me, the position of it is on the back slope of that mountain structure.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
These so called "Aliens" are actually demons who followed Satan that can shape shift.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Hoo Haa!
You just put The National Enquirer to shame.
In fact, one of the great things about ATS, these days, is that you never know
just what kind of entertainment will be posted next.

I have some friends in Alaska. Some of them, or should I say , one of them lives
in such a remote area, that there is an actual daily flight manifest of all who fly in or
out of this location. In Fact, you need to complete full documentation to be pre screened
just to schedule a flight to that destination.

If There were "Glowing Pyramids", I am certain my contact would not only know about it,
they would have been given reason to remove the hardware from the wall and "Investigate"
this anomaly thoroughly and without prejudice.

Furthermore, The Natives would be all over that..... yesterday.

I would think that the real facts would involve a Mother Lode Gold Vein Discovery.
Embedded in Quartz right beneath The Sphinx.

Even Space Aliens Love Gold. Didn't you get the Memo?

edit on 28-7-2012 by Wildmanimal because: Grammar

edit on 28-7-2012 by Wildmanimal because: spelling

edit on 28-7-2012 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The is why ATS is such a great humour site.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join