It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time shift anomaly located - New evidence.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This written expansion to my previous thread on the topic of Temporal Illusions, please familiarize your self with a re-read. Temporal Illusions

Another noteworthy thread discussing alternate timeline events introduced by darkbake here.

Explaining ?what happened

Wanting a break from discussing in particular as to or not that James Holmes, experimental time freak and mind controlled killer had, has been a key event of evolving time lines which we are now observing I began reading other news reports about the dead and the remaining survivors and made a startling discover, piece of evidence that proof's beyond reasonable doubt of at the current moment this reality has become an alternate parallel universe.

There is a woman who is the key point of the time shift, her name is Jessica Ghawi. She died on July 20 2012 from gunshot wounds. On a previous occasion she almost could have been an involved victim when visiting Eaton Mall, Toronto when on June 2 2010 a man opened fired with a gun on another man in a possible gang related incident.

In her blog she wrote the following about her experience.

'I can’t get this odd feeling out of my chest. This empty, almost sickening feeling won’t go away. I noticed this feeling when I was in the Eaton Center in Toronto just seconds before someone opened fire in the food court. An odd feeling which led me to go outside and unknowingly out of harm‘s way. It’s hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting. Source

The sickening feeling she felt was the effects of a time line shift in which she DID get killed at Eaton Mall and as a result 'reality' is correcting that so she end up dead in this one two. Either way she was wrong about being saved from a deadly gun conflict because now she dead from exactly that.

Jessica is the only one who is connected to both events and thus was the condition of the time anomaly. NBC
As you can see Jessica in the photos with red hair. It's is no chance or accident that James Holmes dyed is hair red. It show that the time shift is in effect, a telltale sign, right now and this is the result of the ripple effects. A Temple Paradox.

?Curious about Temple Paradoxes, want to learn more

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Mmmmm. interesting theory.
sounds like a premiss for the movie (can't remember the name of it now---i hate that!) where the people were supposed to die in a plane crash,but they missed the flight.
but death hunts them down one by one and kills them anyway!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
final destiny!!!! thats it!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
As I clicked on this topic I thought, wow! Right up my alley! And then found out that you had been reading one of my previous threads. I think it is important to be able to speculate on things freely, and I think you are doing it in a healthy manner, even providing evidence and sources. If there was a timeline shift, you did a good job presenting your case for this particular series of events, and did your own research. At the very least, it provides interesting reading and if this attitude is continued on ATS it could be awesome. I wouldn't really call it disinfo, either, but I think people should realize it is speculative.

On another note, my dad was involved in a shooting at the hospital where he worked back in the 1990's. The killer actually started his rampage by murdering a psychiatrist at the very hour of my appointment with that psychiatrist (I had some mild autism). However, the week before, my mom suddenly had the urge to cancel the appointment for no apparent reason. She was going to call them back, but I told her not to, because I sensed she was right.

So I am also one of these walking timeline anomalies, does that mean I'm going to end up getting shot, too someday? And here I am changing the history of ATS... pretty much every action I take could be one that wasn't taken into account by anyone. These are pretty good things to think about, actually. Does that give me the power to change history because I'm not supposed to be here and was thus not accounted for by those making the plans?
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

Ha ha, yeah I was thinking the same thing. Weird stuff.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Final Destination

I thought the same thing when I read the OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Yes, that movie was called Final Destination. Not a bad film. Black humor/horror flick and one that makes you go "Hmmmmm..."

Back to the OP: fundamentally, on one level what you relate seems to be about some form of premonition. I'm able to accept the concept of premonitory sensations as I've had them a few times myself. How they occur is something I've pondered for years and I find your own input interesting.

What I don't follow is why what could happen in one "time stream" (if I can put it that way) needs to be carried over into another. If we accept the premise that there are multiple possibilities for any event, then it implies there could be an infinite range of diversification. It's the "If I'd turned left instead of right, that truck would have hit me," versus "If the truck driver had started the journey a minute earlier/later," versus "If I had decided to live in another location altogether," and so on.

I accept the possibility that a person in one time stream gets killed by an event and in another misses it, but later gets killed in a similar manner anyway. I just don't see that it has to indicate an anomaly. By simple chance such things are going to happen sometimes. (True, "chance" is a whole discussion in itself!
)

Could you perhaps elaborate on why you consider this is time anomaly and that it is is somehow located? Is it located in a time sense, or physical location, or both? (Or neither, but in some other way?)

Many thanks,

Mike

edit on 27/7/12 by JustMike because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Mmmmm. interesting theory.
sounds like a premiss for the movie (can't remember the name of it now---i hate that!) where the people were supposed to die in a plane crash,but they missed the flight.
but death hunts them down one by one and kills them anyway!

Final destination.

That's what her story reminds me of.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Seriously? You all aree going to talk about the name of the movie the op's theory reminded you of? As much as the op is interesting, alot more information would have to be gathered to suggest this possibility. Has anyone mention that before this shooting, she felt the same feeling? Is it possible she dyed her hair dark, as the shooter had dark and dyed it red? I like your thinking op, perhaps others could contribute. Key word, contribute.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
interesting theory. i'm not sure i believe it or not, but I'm going to give some of my own thoughts on this subject.

First off, I do find it interesting that this woman was involved in both incidents, and ended up dying in the second one (RIP). Since both shootings appear rather random in terms of the people involved, part of me is thinking that maybe she was the actual target in both cases, but for some reason decided to leave in time the first time around. Or maybe not 'for some reason', but because she actually had an idea of what might happen. Could it be that this woman was some sort of secret agent who had made enemies powerful and evil enough to orchestrate shootings such as these to get her? But how would the shooter in the theater manage to hit her in that big, dark room full of people and tear gas? I don't know.

Something else I have been thinking about is all this 'temporal illusion' stuff. I'm thinking maybe this is all a very sick experiment carried out by Holmes, and probably others. In that video of Holmes when he was 18, he said he was interested in "temporal illusions, or how to change the past" (paraphrased). This made me think of the book 1984, in which Orwell describes a government that rewrites history according to their current political course. They would go back to old newspaper articles and change them according to what they want the people to believe at each given moment in time.

Maybe Holmes' idea of 'changing the past' is to give the world an incorrect picture of the actual events, but convince everybody of this being the way it happened. Maybe he is trying to not get convicted of something he in fact did do, or maybe he is even trying to get convicted of something he did NOT DO, or at least he did not do on his own. I think a lot of hints in the official story give us reason to believe Holmes did not act alone, but the masses are already convinced that he did in fact act alone. His meticulous planning gives us reason to believe he is at least somewhat lucid, yet he's trying to convince everybody that his mind is completely broken and he has no idea of what happened.

Maybe he didn't even do any shooting. I can imagine Holmes buying a ticket for the movie, getting/faking that phone call, going outside and letting the actual shooter(s) in while sitting down in his car and waiting for the police to arrive. After the shooting is done, the actual shooters leave the theater and flee in a car that they throw their gas mask out of as they're passing the other theater's emergency exit.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So the only evidence for this is that they both had red hair? Well case closed!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Possible, but implausible.

You base the time shifting on one factoid - the young lady's awful feeling at the mall incident.

Still, It's a breath of fresh thought in a stale ATS stable.

Mind you - there aren't really any grandfather-paradoxes if the Graham-everett-wheeler

hypothesis states that up to infinite parallel worldlines are possible

(but most likely somewhere between 11-20 real ones where physical laws are like ours) and such

that you don't time hop to a line where its you or your grandfather. So if this was the young lady's

2nd death - it was 2 slightly different young ladies on 2 differing worldlines. The fact that we may

get to see both ladies is the 'time rift' element that bothers me a little.

Interesting!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by javelinfangz

I like the possibility of multiple shooters / suspects .

One online article mentioned Holmes had roommates.

Also, were there any security cameras at the theatre???

Where is that footage?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Destination.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by javelinfangz

Your thoughts make a lot of sense, I never thought of the woman being the actual target before. Also, I was thinking the same thing about him possibly letting in the shooter and not even doing anything himself. As far as "temporal illusions" go, he could be doing an experiment to see if he can get history to paint a different picture than the one that happened, thus changing the past. Good call.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr

You base the time shifting on one factoid - the young lady's awful feeling at the mall incident.

Still, It's a breath of fresh thought in a stale ATS stable.

That's why I support an environment where people can speculate freely, as long as they are willing to accept constructive criticism as well!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If this caused a ripple wouldn't it also had an effect of every person alive? So my question is, what changed for you last Thursday/Friday. Did this ripple have any effect on you or anyone else here? Maybe I am just dumb but once a ripple starts it doesn't stop until it looses momentum, even when it hits a wall it just bounces back off in the other direction.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Actually this reminds me of the Butterfly Effect. Where the guy changes one thing in his alternate reality and its starts a ripple effect, crazy movie.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well done OP, This is the kind of stuff that keeps me up nights... then you said “red hair”!!! now I won’t sleep for a week!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
If this caused a ripple wouldn't it also had an effect of every person alive? So my question is, what changed for you last Thursday/Friday. Did this ripple have any effect on you or anyone else here? Maybe I am just dumb but once a ripple starts it doesn't stop until it looses momentum, even when it hits a wall it just bounces back off in the other direction.

I like your thoughts about the ripples bouncing back 'through history'
Okay this is getting a bit weird, could be nothing more than a over excited pineal gland but I mistakenly wrote June 2 2010 instead of 2012 so on a hunch I checked the date and found that on this day 12 people were killed in a shooting in Cumbria, UK. Source

Another oddity is the comment Jessica posted on twitter about a man dressed in a batman costume in Eaton Mall Source

It's these kind of little oddities that seem to crop up that really makes me wonder just what the hell is going on sometimes. This is is real twilight zone stuff for sure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join