It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time shift anomaly located - New evidence.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

There is an error in your opening post. The shooting in Toronto, that she almost died in was this year not in 2010.

Funny I thought Donnie Darko
edit on 27-7-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

This is like Final Destination + Butterfly Effect = "Destination Butterfly Effect" or something...

In this whole "case" there are some astronomical odds at play in several regards that contribute to the weirdness that this event is...

2) The odds that the suspects father is who he is and does what he does....and there is a scene in the targeted movie regarding this when Bane uses an algorithm to hack wall-street

has it been properly confirmed about the suspects father? Last time I heard it was only from one person saying his father is who he is and does what he does.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I was actually in the Eaton Centre a few months ago, which is kinda weird.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Stuff like this is very interesting to contemplate -

more like a science fiction read for our hungry minds late at night -

Freelance writer care to take the reins and run with it?

If not, I will.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

That still doesn't explain why the ginger kid who lit the olympic torch on the rowboat for its trip up the Thames looks SO MUCH like Holmes.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

That still doesn't explain why the ginger kid who lit the olympic torch on the rowboat for its trip up the Thames looks SO MUCH like Holmes.

can you post a pic?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Okay since you went ahead and wrote about it, I admit, I kind of thought the same thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

What ? The kid was BLOND

Enough with the stupidity already.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Either we are on to something or our threads have been influencing internet culture... check out this video I just accidentally found on YouTube, dude. To be honest, I am about to watch it now, so I'm not sure what it's going to say - but it could be interesting.

edit on 28-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

All right, I'm not sure about all of the numerology used in the video, but somehow it came up with the date "August 12th, 2012" which has been seen as others to be the date of the alien invasion. Maybe the war in Syria, James Holmes and the Olympics all have something in common. I don't know. Sorry that was a little off-topic. Good job on your post though, OP.
edit on 28-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

There is an error in your opening post. The shooting in Toronto, that she almost died in was this year not in 2010.

I realized this but my edit post time expired, but because of it I found out about the Cumbria shootingwww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I am downloading it now and will watch it later. Good find.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is odd, and I'd not thought about it before, so here goes.

One of my first jobs was working as an assistant in a used machinery company. The company G&R Machinery & Equip. Co., Inc still operates in Buffalo NY. It was a Saturday morning. I've forgotten the year but probably early '80's. I'd overslept which is highly unusual for me.

First thing I turned on the radio and there was a news blurb that there had been a shooting at G&R. 2 dead, 1 injured.

news.google.com...,515965

This is the only article I've found.

I would have been in the office that morning, and I"d have been shot by the assailant, yet something caused me to oversleep, and something kept my family from waking me and wondering why I wasn't already at work. I was young and just out of college at the time, so still living with parents. Both mom and I are slightly sensitive, so she may have had some reason for not waking me.

I escaped death, and wondered when I'd have my last day. 40 or so years later, apparently I wasn't supposed to die.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Great post. I imagine the truth sometimes. Just sitting out there in space/dimension or somewhere. We all know some of it no one knows all of it but its there. Its all just sitting there being recorded.

LOl too much caffeine

Thank you for the kind words. I think it's all there, all the information of everything that has, will or possibly can happen we just aren't tuned into the right frequency right now. I hope that that will change and soon. Peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by knoledgeispower

What ? The kid was BLOND

Enough with the stupidity already.

what is up with the name calling? I have seen only one pic of the guy because I've been avoiding most topics on him, and that pic was the creepy face one.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

I realized this but my edit post time expired, but because of it I found out about the Cumbria shootingwww.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: fixed link

I also did not read the other page where it gets stated that you meant the other date.

As I'm becoming more aware of some of the things that are kept from those who are asleep, thanks to my boyfriends awareness, my mind has been blow with the possibilities of what could actually be as far as parallel dimensions, time travel, etc. I admit I do not know a lot of the science behind a lot of it but I also know that we are in the beginning stages of understanding science & physics and only use 10% of our brain that as a whole we really don't know anything and anything could be possible. It's exciting.

My boyfriend has been really great at bringing forth really interesting information and explaining it to me so I can understand the basics of some really complex theories and really cool science information.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I posted this on another thread, but it fits perfectly in this one:

This goes nicely with a theory I've been sort of developing over a number of years which ties together everything paranormal. I'm sure others have developed the same theories, or something close and I was going to start a thread about it. It's too complicated to go into a lot of detail here, but basically it's this:

There are many parallel universes, possibly even an infinite number of them, existing on an infinite number of timelines. Each one of us exists in many of them at the same time. Each universe is just slightly different than the one "closest" to it. The farther from your current universe you go, the more differences there are. Since there are so many, an infinite number of possibilities exist. In another universe for example, you are a millionaire, somewhere else you are living on the streets, and in others you are everything in between. We routinely slip from one universe to another many times throughout our lives, and always during death.

Ever come close to having an accident, and by some "miracle" it didn't happen? Well, it really did happen, but you slipped into another universe upon your death, or just before the accident occurred. Slipping into another universe most of the time causes you not to remember it happening. If you have a heart attack and end up in the hospital, you may have actually died in your universe, and slipped into another one where you survived without realizing it. When you have a lucky streak, or a streak of bad luck, you may have slipped into another universe temporarily.

You can also willingly move into another universe, and it's seamless in your mind. Ever hear about "manifesting"? People who have tried it say it works. They're not really physically manifesting anything, they are just moving to a universe where they have what they are trying to manifest.

Sometimes parallel universes collide and interfere with each other. Ghosts are just people who died in this universe but are still living in another one. When someone dies it causes a kind of vacuum and the "other" them becomes visible.

Psychics see into other universes, not this one. That's why even the best ones are wrong many times. They are looking into another universe and seeing a slightly different outcome.

Aliens know all this and have mastered travelling through parallel universes which is why their ships seem to defy the laws of physics.

At some point in your life you actually do die, either in an accident or of old age, and then you slip into a universe where you are just being born. This is why there are young children who seem to remember a past life in such detail.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Originally posted by reficul
final destiny!!!! thats it!!!

Final Destination

I thought the same thing when I read the OP.

Destiny + Nation = Destination.

---

Very interesting thread, thanks for sharing.

I have begun look into the concept, not as Past + Present + Future, but that it is all happening at once. Many different roads, choices leading up to each other. Einstein's Dreams is a great book that everyone should read.

Interesting when trying to examine the world as such, I think think of "past lives" - if there is no "past", then those "lives" are happening right now as well.
Explains a few dreams I've had.... Not the one about the chicken-balloon-football, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
reply to post by darkbake

I am downloading it now and will watch it later. Good find.

Thanks, although it wasn't as good as I thought, so don't take it too seriously. I think it is just interesting that other people are thinking about this kind of thing, and that James might be connected to the Syria crisis and the Olympics. As for the original reason this thread was written, I do wonder about this... if people are saved from death by intuition, as I was, how does that effect the timeline? Especially if these people turn out to be influential.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This may be nothing....but, this seems to be the thread in which to post it.

All day today, I have been thinking about this young woman, Jessica Ghawi, who used the pen name, Jessica Redfield.

The name Redfield was familiar and it finally came to me that James Redfield is the author of The Celestine Prophecy books and the metaphysical philosophy that involves paying close attention to the coincidences in your life. There are even workshops and lectures given by him on such subjects.

The info I read today regarding her memorial service says Jessica began using the name Redfield in honor of her maternal grandmother who was also an aspiring journalist whose career was cut short by WWII.

As I've said before...there are coincidences and then there are COINCIDENCES.
edit on 28-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join