It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time shift anomaly located - New evidence.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Bravo. For those that believe thes time-slips and various alleged temporal anomalies, you make a good case. Actually the best I've read here on ATS.

Personally, I have issues with these claims in general, but you did a good job presenting your claim in the specific; and these types of claims overall.

It's good to see well thought-out threads like this. Wish ATS had more. Thanks. You kept me on ATS for at least one more thread perusal.... I usually just get frustrated with all the less well-reasoned and/or -presented threads that I have to click away after just a couple topics.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

This is like Final Destination + Butterfly Effect = "Destination Butterfly Effect" or something...

In this whole "case" there are some astronomical odds at play in several regards that contribute to the weirdness that this event is...

1) The girl you mentioned that just so happened to be in two places of mall related shootings. This doesn't happen in the lifetimes of 99% of the people on the planet ONCE let alone TWICE...

2) The odds that the suspects father is who he is and does what he does....and there is a scene in the targeted movie regarding this when Bane uses an algorithm to hack wall-street

3) The odds that the suspects real life profile mimics that of "The Riddler" who is apparently the next bad guy in the batman series after bane....
edit on 27-7-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Awesome thread man! This is a deep held belief of mine. I believe that the future is constantly changing with every second that passes. Maybe in the last timeline she was meant to do exactly what she wanted to, be a sportscaster so she was saved by a higher force, I call it god, you may call it whatever you want. Something happened in that month between the shootings, maybe not something of her own doing but just the world in general and her purpose for being here was no more and so she ended up in theater on that day. Reason I believe that is because on that night, she wasn't saved by that force that compelled her to leave the mall.

This is a reason why I don't think we will ever have predictions that are spot on. Like Nostradamus, he was looking so far into the future. So many things can happen in between those years that can propel the world in a different direction. Maybe hitler really was meant to be called hister but in between 1500 whatever and 1800 whatever family name changes went a different route and we get hitler? People say that he was doing it to save his own @ss but what's the point if you're making predictions so far into the future that it's a certainty that you will most likely be dead by then.

This is where television comes into play and why it is utilized how it is by the tptb. They implant things into your head and so hopefully whenever the next devious plan they have up their sleeves is ready to be implemented, it'll go through without fail because they have already put those ideas into your head. Breakdown of family values, senseless killings and so on. The abomination that causeth desolation.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

i was originally thinking this when i heard about the connection in another post, but joking aside something does not seem right about any of this wtf.
edit on 27-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have often thought that those days and nights were we feel off kilter, and have that feeling of intense nervous energy that stops us from sleeping, is the after effects of a parallel shift.
I am glad other people feel this is a possibility, that parallel movement is possible andmaybe happening.
Strangely enough for around the last week i have had that not wanting to sleep nervous energy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

Some of us on ATS reported before the shooting was known or done that we had severe incapacitating headaches or felt agitated like something significant was unleashed on us beyond the sorrow and shock of a tragedy.. Not that it means much what a bunch of loopy ATSers feel. I was one to get a crippling migraine out of nowhere. It was weird though.

I've had some near misses in life like Jessica Ghawi. They just make me feel more like I am supposed to be here.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Outstanding post! "I know that I know nothing". to paraphrase Socrates. I agree with the latter wholeheatedly, however I know by intuition certain truths that my little human brain can't really wrap itself around such as, I believe that time is not linear, there are trillions of dimensions and trillions of other universes.
So did we all go down another timeline with the folks that were involved in this incident? Yes because here we are discussing it. What does it mean? Is there anything we can gleam from this incident to predict any of the forward action of this timeline? I hope we are on the Love & light timeline. I am so sick of the sh$t that's been goin down for so long. I am sick and tired of it down to my bones....enough. Peace, true freedom, equality for all...let us be there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well this thread has managed to peak my curiousity! Lots of you are mentioning 'Final Destination' but this sounds more like Donnie Darko to me. SPOILERS AHEAD: In that movie, a plane's engine falls to a the protagonist bedroom, but doesn't kill him because at the time he's suffering from sleepwalking so he was not at his bed. Since we has supposed to be killed, a tangent universe is created which will collapse on itself after a couple of days, so the universe starts using the people surrounding the protagonist to help him achieve the goal, which is to send a plane engine through a worm hole to his bedroom to a time in which he was in his bed, killing him in the process and correcting the universe at the same time.

So, applying that story to this one, you could say the universe has used the killer as a tool to correct this error (the error being she having survived the first time), saving us all from total collapse. Or something like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Im going to jump right out my box here with some comments, so allow my mind ramblings..

Im a firm believer in time travel as well as time shifts, its the only conclusion I repeatedly come up with when I see the Illuminati cards...Sorry I digress....

What if Jessica was meant to die in the event she survived in and her survival changed the future. Our Batman killer, with his learning and father connections new her survival was iether not good for us, or bad for TPTB...So he, with the help of others carried out the massacre (Accomplice, who could have been sitting close to Jessica, killed her and this was hidden by the gas/smoke thrown during the event)...

As I said...a rambling..

Respects

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just to clarify, OP ment June 2, 2012. not 2010.

The event was within the same year.

Just to clarify for future readers.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No facts backing any of this. Just the word of a teenager on a blog - that's certainly credible. Drama maybe?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
There are oddities and that nagging 'Something is very wrong here..." about this whole thing. It grows as time goes on.

I also believe personally and deeply in the underlying premise of the thread as a possibility in the world around us.

Having said that, what if the time issue were a different direction? Perhaps another timeline had the Beta feeding all 100 rounds smoothly and that neighbor turning the knob the rest of the way when something told her not to. This could have, but for quirky little things, been so much worse. Maybe nothing more than that type of quirk could be changed?

Something is very off about the whole thing though. Darned if I know what. Lots of little things.. It's frustrating.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I believe this type of phenomenon to be possible. What is strange is that since the a few days before the shooting, my spouse and I randomly decided to put our house on the market, look for a new one in the country, both got new jobs that we never applied to that are mostly work at home and higher pay, and suddenly have a sense of ease.

Everything has been so very strange lately, but it is as if everything is "coming together". All of this in just a week or so, so it has definitely weirded me out. It is like everything has merged to get us out of the city. Maybe something is "supposed" to happen just like the girl's feeling in the blog about Canada.

If a so called "shift" has happened, have more people experienced things highly out of the norm suddenly? I'd like to hear more stories.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I would start going underground right now OP, they will find you and tie you up to a stake and burn you like the witches in Salem. This whole entire thing is a set up for a witch hunt and the connection with this Jessica just proves it, she beleived in these things and experienced it and she was an intentional connection for them to start taking people the world will think are nutbags out without any repercussions (much like the witches of Salem.) If you deny this then I ask, why they killed all those people at the towers just to make a target out of the so called "terrorists".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

The night (Thursday) when it happened I was asleep, but I do recall having a dream that included batman inside of a giant old timey qupie doll. The doll opened up and batman came out shooting. Then he turned into a fat boy qupie doll wearing a gold top hat. It was weird and it bothered me the rest of the night. When I heard the news Friday morning I was weirded out even more by my dream. Same day I started seeing 444 everywhere. I never in my life ever believed in all that recurring numbers stuff, but now it's everywhere for me. Today it changed to 333. I also cannot sleep at night, just toss and turn in awake and asleep states. If ever that might have been a time ripple it was then, because things have been weird ever since.

edit on 27-7-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Perhaps if this was planned by a group, it was important to have someone miss a shooting and still end up being killed in another. It creates more fear in people.

You don't feel relaxed because you missed this rare shooting because as this case has shown another one could happen just a few days later. Pretty powerful message.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

My sleep is similarly bad since the migraine, though my head is back to normal. I sympathize with the dream you had. I had a foreboding but nothing specific. Before 9-11, the very night before, I said things to my husband indicative of a strong instinct about what was to come and saw sort of a waking vision that was a definite foreshadowing.

Some events have something about them that they reverberate through time and across timelines, maybe. Long ago, before the Internet and before I ever dreamed I'd get to communicate with other people who would understand what I was feeling, I used to feel strange sensations and instinctively felt something in time was being "adjusted".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Still, individuals are killed all the time, sadly. Wouldn't it have been easier to just take out this one person and leave far less of a trail? Why would it be necessary for her to die in another senseless mass shooting? When I heard about this young lady I thought about the odd coincidence of the little girl in the Jared Loughner shooting being born on the exact day of the 9-11 tragedy. There are some odd coincidences to keep people busy speculating about ritual sacrifices in these events, that is for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I do have to say however if this is a time anomolie or a correcting of a past event, I would like to tell the person who performed the correction "F----- you JACK---!" because My life was cruising by nice and uneventful and now S*** is collapsing on me, which is probably how my life should've been going anyway, but "F----Y---!" I hate that sonofayouknowwhat... I mean like okay the whole half of this year deja vu-y crap and then all the fortunate events that saved my butt when it was in the sling...hell I feel that was pulled out from under me and this event is where the SHTF for me exactlly on that same day... so thanks for that S***H***...and I may beleive in the OP somewhat but I still think that this still has the ultimate goal of starting a fast and aggressive eugenics attack. I mean by the things falling out from under me, I am now in no shape to fight the eugeics attacks on me...this was carefully planned and I've no doubt there are dozens more like me who'd have put up a good fight who all the sudden had TSHTF for them as well...in this "readjusted" crap timeline.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYJOSE
Outstanding post! "I know that I know nothing". to paraphrase Socrates. I agree with the latter wholeheatedly, however I know by intuition certain truths that my little human brain can't really wrap itself around such as, I believe that time is not linear, there are trillions of dimensions and trillions of other universes.
So did we all go down another timeline with the folks that were involved in this incident? Yes because here we are discussing it. What does it mean? Is there anything we can gleam from this incident to predict any of the forward action of this timeline? I hope we are on the Love & light timeline. I am so sick of the sh$t that's been goin down for so long. I am sick and tired of it down to my bones....enough. Peace, true freedom, equality for all...let us be there.

Great post. I imagine the truth sometimes. Just sitting out there in space/dimension or somewhere. We all know some of it no one knows all of it but its there. Its all just sitting there being recorded.

LOl too much caffeine

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join