It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller Sending a Message in 1911........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

The kid has a few coins on his hand, he is just counting his money. Sorry, I don't see any time traveller here, but I believe time travelling could be possible.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Many of you are saying that you cannot see a face, but I can.....The person is looking down at his hand, you can see his nose, it's quite a fat nose....well that's what I can see............

edit on 27-7-2012 by davethebear because: error

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I see it again. For a second it looked really dark on his face, it must have been the screen angle though because it's clear again.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryguyxiv

I see it again. For a second it looked really dark on his face, it must have been the screen angle though because it's clear again.

I still fail to see a human face there. Looks like some kind of monster.
edit on 27-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Yeah I guess you could be right.

Child: Mom, I'm going to 1900!
Mom: Alright sweetheart, be sure to wear the right clothes, be back in time for dinner! I'm making meatloaf

But like you I also find ancient civilizations and aliens weird

And son, can you bring me a tin of peas back please, they are cheaper in 1911....haha

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

He's looking down! Zoom in (Ctrl +) and you can see his hair and his HUGE nose. Maybe the thing here isn't about time traveling, it's about his unusually large nose... hehe

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
He has a face and beautiful curly hair

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I highlighted it in red.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
IMHO
1.He is not a boy, he is a man.
2.He is looking down.
3.He is holding a clay pipe and we see the stem.
4.His other hand has the tobacco pouch in it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ok, I have to chime in on this one.

The very first thing I noticed about this guy was his face. I enlarged the image but still no real visable features. That being said, the lighting is quality enough to make out any visible features if they were there.

Also, if you notice the angle of his hat brim he is looking straight ahead for the most part. Either he is wearing some sort of mask (Burlap perhaps?) or this could be some sort of Photoshop hack.

Could the OP please post a link to where this photo is found.

Edit to add: Looking at the photo notice the angle of light coming down. It fully illuminates the mans boots with a shine and is striking his knee and shoulder. The darkened effect on his face in not a shadow as if you look you can see the shadow of his hat brim and also the darker effect to the right on his shoulder.

Now I am wondering what the heck
edit on 27-7-2012 by miner49r because: Noticed the angle of lighting..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
Ok, I have to chime in on this one.

The very first thing I noticed about this guy was his face. I enlarged the image but still no real visable features. That being said, the lighting is quality enough to make out any visible features if they were there.

Also, if you notice the angle of his hat brim he is looking straight ahead for the most part. Either he is wearing some sort of mask (Burlap perhaps?) or this could be some sort of Photoshop hack.

Could the OP please post a link to where this photo is found.

Edit to add: Looking at the photo notice the angle of light coming down. It fully illuminates the mans boots with a shine and is striking his knee and shoulder. The darkened effect on his face in not a shadow as if you look you can see the shadow of his hat brim and also the darker effect to the right on his shoulder.

Now I am wondering what the heck
edit on 27-7-2012 by miner49r because: Noticed the angle of lighting..

Here is the original source of the picture : www.shorpy.com...

www.shorpy.com...
edit on 27-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ok i finally see the face after an hour of looking at it and trying to find the origin of the picture:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I made an account just to say this..

I wanted to look at this object in the guys hand.. but can't take the time to look as im still trying to figure out his face.. doesn't look human at all.. that should be the topic of this post if the picture is legit..

Glad im not the only one.. but still shocked that others see the face.. looks nothing like the normal boys to his left..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

omg forget the phone look at his face it looks like a monster or alien?! I'm not trolling or trying to be mean but that guy looks scary or evil and thats def not a boy
edit on 27-7-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

What 12 yr old boy? I see a monster getting picked pocketed by a weird arm coming over the fence????

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

omg finaly someone who agrees with me...I posted after i saw op and now im reading thready..but that thing dsnt have a human face at all

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI

Originally posted by davethebear

edit on 27-7-2012 by ryguyxiv because: (no reason given)

It's hard to if it's a phone or futuristic item.
edit on 27-7-2012 by ryguyxiv because: Typing error

Yeah, even though the picture is good quality, you can't see what is actually in his hand, which I suppose sparks the debate..........

WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE IS HOLDING WHEN HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FACE??? IM I GOING COMPLETELY NUTS AND ONLY I DOES NOT SEE THE DAMN FACE!?!!?!?!?

Wow what is your problem? Calm down. He has a face genius, he is looking down at the object in his hand, you see his hair because his face is pointed down...wow you are nuts.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

In this painting from 1774 Marie Antoinette seems to be using some futuristic device with Louis the XIV. Not sure what it could be though, she must be a time traveler??

Strange book like device

edit on 27-7-2012 by gunaire because: correct mispelling

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I looked at it this morning with fresh eyes. Yes he does have a face I can see it now clearly, I guess my eyes needed a break... too many hours looking at the screen.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Okay, here is a *slightly* higher resolution version of the photograph.

From what I can see, if you look at his left hand he's holding a tube like object and has just poured something into his right hand and is looking at what he poured.

I can see his face fine in this picture.

edit on 27-7-2012 by tomjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by tomjo because: spelling mistakes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join