It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller Sending a Message in 1911........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Following on from the Charlie Chaplin time traveller debate from a couple of years ago which really intrigued me, I came across this photograph from 1911, this morning. It may have already been posted, but I am not sure.

The photo seems to be a group of boys all congregating together for a photograph, but the guy on the right hand side who is leaning on the fence seems to be playing on his mobile/cell phone, maybe sending a text message.

Obviously the boy in question is either sorting out some change in his hand or looking at a pocket watch. Or maybe he is an actual time traveller, who knows?

If you are going to write a reply, please don't keep going on about cell phone masts as folks did on the Charlie Chaplin debate. Just think out of the box a little bit, if time travel is possible, then I am sure that there would/will be other ways of using technology in order to communicate.........

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Weird... I've always thought that there was time travel in the future. That would cover why there was an astronaut in the Nazca Lines and in numerous ancient temples.

I think time travelers went back in time and talked to the ancient civilizations, so that boy using his phone in that picture is believable to me. But how could he be so young? How could he time travel at such a young age?

Back to the ancient astronauts:
Mayan Spaceship Carving
edit on 27-7-2012 by ryguyxiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think time travel is possible and in 20,000 years or so, humans may have tweaked it enough to make OOPs photos like this possible.

That said, why do you want this to prove time travel?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ok beautiful picture by the way

What i see ... could be a harmonica.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

It's hard to if it's a phone or futuristic item.
edit on 27-7-2012 by ryguyxiv because: Typing error

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ryguyxiv

What have you seen, beyond photos like this?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Because if time travel is/was possible they would definitely be sending 12 year old boys back in time.

And obviously a cell phone would not actually work in the past - would have terrible reception.
Well I guess he could play games on it until it died.
edit on 27-7-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryguyxiv
Weird... I've always thought that there was time travel in the future. That would cover why there was an astronaut in the Nazca Lines and in numerous ancient temples.

I think time travelers went back in time and talked to the ancient civilizations, so that boy using his phone in that picture is believable to me. But how could he be so young? How could he time travel at such a young age?

Back to the ancient astronauts:
Mayan Spaceship Carving

I have also been keen to understand the Mayan gentleman sitting in what appears to be some kind of space ship....always intrigued me since I was a kid....................

Maybe in the future time travel machines are a normal every day item, like an xbox etc.....maybe people of all ages can time travel as long as they wear the correct clothing for the time they are visiting........

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Maybe it's his tobacco tin? Nice photo though.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Following on from the Charlie Chaplin time traveller debate from a couple of years ago which really intrigued me, I came across this photograph from 1911, this morning. It may have already been posted, but I am not sure.

The photo seems to be a group of boys all congregating together for a photograph, but the guy on the right hand side who is leaning on the fence seems to be playing on his mobile/cell phone, maybe sending a text message.

Obviously the boy in question is either sorting out some change in his hand or looking at a pocket watch. Or maybe he is an actual time traveller, who knows?

If you are going to write a reply, please don't keep going on about cell phone masts as folks did on the Charlie Chaplin debate. Just think out of the box a little bit, if time travel is possible, then I am sure that there would/will be other ways of using technology in order to communicate.........

Ill try to find where the face is on that head then ill investigate the cell phone. I mean seriously im i the only one here who fails to see any human trait on the face of the guy at the right of the picture???
edit on 27-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alumnathe

Well I think that time travelers went back to that time and changed things or that aliens visited the earth when there were ancient civilizations. I don't think that things like the pyramids and other ancient monuments were created by humans alone. With the technology they had back then, I just don't think it was possible. I think that aliens helped our ancient civilizations. I guess I didn't make my theory too clear. Sorry

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alumnathe
I think time travel is possible and in 20,000 years or so, humans may have tweaked it enough to make OOPs photos like this possible.

That said, why do you want this to prove time travel?

I don't want it to prove time travel, I just think it is a photograph that encourages debate and it's possibilities........better than writing that I have an alien being living in my kitchen and eating all my cornflakes with a Barbie Doll, and such like, like many people have been posting on ATS recently......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

Wow, now that you mention it, I can't really see any human traits in the boy's face either. I really overlooked that when I first saw the picture. Spooky!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Yeah, even though the picture is good quality, you can't see what is actually in his hand, which I suppose sparks the debate..........

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Yeah, even though the picture is good quality, you can't see what is actually in his hand, which I suppose sparks the debate..........

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The chaplin photo was debunked and this one could possibly be the same circumstances, in the era the first hearing aids came with packs about that size, it was identified by the company who made it. I believe it was in an article on cracked.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE IS HOLDING WHEN HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FACE??? IM I GOING COMPLETELY NUTS AND ONLY I DOES NOT SEE THE DAMN FACE!?!!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

reply to post by DCLXVI

Wow, now that you mention it, I can't really see any human traits in the boy's face either. I really overlooked that when I first saw the picture. Spooky!

wow. THANK YOU SIR.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Yeah I guess you could be right.

Child: Mom, I'm going to 1900!
Mom: Alright sweetheart, be sure to wear the right clothes, be back in time for dinner! I'm making meatloaf

But like you I also find ancient civilizations and aliens weird

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Many of you are saying that you cannot see a face, but I can.....The person is looking down at his hand, you can see his nose, it's quite a fat nose....well that's what I can see............

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join