It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yet another pic of Holmes with brown eyes.

something is way wrong here.

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

I don't think they look brown, in his left eye particularly you can see a light coloured iris. The photo is very small and you mostly pock up on the dark pupil unless you look closely.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival
This is increasingly becoming a fitting bill for a mind-controlled operative scenario.

Most humans nowadays don't have even half control of their mind. They are just above running off of sheer instinct. It is so easy to slip '___' into your drink (humans "drink" so much!), then plant subliminals into your mind that you can wake up the next morning not knowing what is real. When you see the holograms most will believe it. Only the wise will look away.

Condolences to the victims families, but these are crazy times. & when you go to an event looking for action, violence, & sadness: you might get all that and then some more.

I've been crying mind control, MK ultra '___' Hypnosis and everyone just calls me crazy. Look up Pont Saint Esprit and tell me what you think.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scifi2012

I've seen the video, and even taking it at face value, while Denzel and Oprah may think it's not possible for them to act a certain way without help from supernatural beings, their self-imposed limitations do not apply to everyone else. Essentially what you're saying is it's impossible for an actor to constantly lick their lips or shift their eyes without being in a mystical trance? I'm not writing off your proposition -- it may well be true, but it's quite extraordinary, and personally I haven't seen enough to take the giant leap away from the ordinary, more likely possibilities available.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSin

Interesting. I'd like to read more about this. Any links? When you use the term "upstart inhibitor" what specifically are you referring to ? SSRIs?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcs7272
I've been crying mind control, MK ultra '___' Hypnosis and everyone just calls me crazy. Look up Pont Saint Esprit and tell me what you think.

The CIA was never able to consistently and effectively use '___' for hypnosis or anything else of value to intelligence. I'd like to see the evidence that it's still being used for this purpose.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hard to say for sure what exactly happened. Was he mind controlled, a patsy or just crazy? Sadly I doubt we'll ever know.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

This guy sure *looks* like a multiple. He almost never looks the same way twice.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of the drug scopolamine? It's a drug that comes from Colombia and its called 'Devil's Breath'.

The effects are that it makes the user completely lose their free will and do anything suggested to him/her, and after they come down from the 'high' they can't remember a single thing that they did.

I think this is a huge possibility in this case. Someone could have slipped him this drug unknowingly to him and he could have been coerced into the shooting.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Has anyone ever heard of the drug scopolamine? It's a drug that comes from Colombia and its called 'Devil's Breath'.

The effects are that it makes the user completely lose their free will and do anything suggested to him/her, and after they come down from the 'high' they can't remember a single thing that they did.

I think this is a huge possibility in this case. Someone could have slipped him this drug unknowingly to him and he could have been coerced into the shooting.

I finally decided to watch that 30 min doc about it. Yup, pretty serious shiat. It would also explain why he was so compliant with the police and now can't remember anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kcs7272

I'm with you! I never heard of that French village but looked it up and was shocked...I guess I shouldn't be because I know things like that were done but these weren't even Americans! Our allies...with friends like us, who needs enemies, eh?

Oh, and btw, I suspect that the agent used in France was this one. And also notice the year it was patented...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think it was combined with hypnosis, whatever it was that they gave him...definitely I think some chemical agent was involved. But hypnosis would be the best way to get him to do the necessary preparations, etc., yet remain normal in the presence of those that saw him often and knew his normal behavior.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckystars2012
Yet another pic of Holmes with brown eyes.

something is way wrong here.

publicintelligence.net...

All these pics of him ... he's ALWAYS wearing orange. Always.

May be nothing, but seems odd.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

I noticed that too, but they said he had red on under the SWAT clothing when arrested.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Arresting officer, snapping on the cuffs: "OK, buddy just relax."

James Holmes, under scopolomine: "Huh?"

Arresting officer: "What's your name guy? You got any ID?"

James Holmes: "It's in my pocket. What are you doing?"

Arresting officer, pulls out and reads name and address. Relays information (coded) over radio.

James Homes: "What is this about?"

Arresting officer: "James we want to take you down to the station and ask you a few questions."

James Holmes: "OK. I didn't do anything."

Arresting officer: "We just want to clear up a couple of things."

James Holmes: "OK."

Arresting officer: "James, we're sending someone over to your apartment to take a look."

James Holmes: "Why?"

Arresting officer: "We just want to make sure that everything is OK."

James Holmes: "OK."

Arresting officer: "Is there anything there we should be worried about?"

James Holmes, still under scopolomine: "It's bobby trapped with bombs."

Arresting officer: "#!"

Gets on radio to alert switchboard of booby trapped apartment.

The point of this post is to assert that someone under scopolomine would undermine their own plans. The Vice Magazine video from Columbia, embedded earlier in the thread, makes this point abundantly clear.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Why would he spend all that time booby trapping his house only to tell them that he did it? Maybe because he was told to comply with the police after doing the shooting, so that's what he did, he complied.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You may not have seen the embedded video that I referred to. He would willingly, happily and cooperatively tell them anything they wanted to know, under the influence of scopolomine. He would tell them his PIN number if they wanted to withdraw all his money from the bank. He would help them load all his expensive gear into a truck, if they wanted to rob his apartment.

Scopolomine makes one completely acquiescent to suggestions, no matter how counterproductive they might be.

To me, his telling them about the boobytraps is an indication of scopolomine because it is a voluntary disclosure of information that undermines his plans.

edit on 30-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In the 50s and 60s the CIA set up a brothel in San Francisco where they secretly put '___' in their drinks.
Used MK-ULTRA programing on them. The CIA testified about this before congress.
One victim (a cop) was told to rob a bar at gunpoint and he did it.

This was a conspiracy then it turned out to be true.

www.sfweekly.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I think you took my post out of context, I was agreeing with what you said.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Your script may be more accurate than you think!!

Bravo!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join