It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 20
79
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Please people, this is not about all your own personal stories or armchair diagnosis of someone none of you have ever met nor know the circumstances. None of us know so stop making out you know something you don't.


One can still speculate, like how somebody who suppsedly had amnesia tipped off the police about all the bombs in his apartment.




posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666
 


Perhaps thats one of the last things he remembered or he was told to say. Maybe he did'nt know until it was planted in his mind by Police during questioning.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok, the facts will most likely be suppressed or slowly leaked as the dogma of the left and right proclaim their sides points being more relevant then the other. The predictable truth lies in the distinct possibility that this man entered a PhD program that was far more than what he was ready for, maybe had some series of small emotional challenges. He most likely was prescribed some upstart inhibitor that mixed with his sensitive chemistry and possible axis II disposition and caused him to revert into a psychopathic fantasy land filled with tons of brain chemistry firing off like a Tzar hydrogen bomb making reality and fantasy one in the same.

This is what pisses me off, we know in about 99% of most cases that a person who is involved in mass spree killings in America generally are on some type of upstart chemical, yet, the pharma industry always gets the pass by state and federal law officials never entering into this possible modal occurrence. What's it going to take to get certain medical drugs looked at more intensely as being a possible danger.

All and all we know that this guy's story will never make it to the public and the court proceedings will be closed off to the public because of "safety" to the public what ever that means.

edit on 28-7-2012 by SeventhSin because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSin
 


I may or may not agree with your assumption however yes I agree with you Big Pharma has a whole lot to answer for and I'm awaiting for many big groups of people to start sueing!



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My best arm chair diagnosis is that he was schizophrenic and having psychotic episodes, his last one being his worst one.

That would explain the amnesia. If he had a psychotic break, he might not remember it

Or he really just is a cold blood killer who methodically plotted and planned a killing spree just to get his rocks off, just to see if he could get away with it, and once caught used the ol insanity bit. That would make him a psychopath.

Or there is the drug induced psychosis.....getting hopped up on tons of pharmaceuticals, but that would not explain the methodical Pre planning.

Most people in the throws of full blown psychosis are not going to shoot themselves. People that are coherent and know they have done bad things and know they have been caught like a rat in a trap shoot themselves rather than be jailed. People who hate themselves, hate the world, want to die but want everyone else to suffer and die with them......the columbine kids for example.....those are the sort who kill themselves or allow police to kill them. It's the classic, "if I'm gonna burn, you're all going down with me" thing.

This guy didn't kill himself when he was caught because he was still in the throes of acting out his fantasy, and once the episode wore off, he found himself in jail.

I believe either this guy was truly mentally disturbed or there is a conspiracy. I just do not see this guy as some psychopathic mastermind who rationally planned all this out and then allowed himself to be jailed, and now he is faking amnesia.

If conspiracy, then why? Why would our govt do this? Just to crack down on gun ownership? Perhaps, but I think the govt realizes they would have a bloody riots if they tried to pass such legislation. They might want to limit who gets the guns(ATS folks need not apply, we are conspiracy nut jobs, so we wouldn't get to have guns) they might want to limit how many( no more wacos) they might limit what kind( no assault weapons), but they would be hard pressed to abolish our right to bear arms, without setting off a firestorm. They could certainly make a dent in our gun ownership rights, making it very hard for many people to have guns.

Last time I checked our govt wants us as tame and docile and doped up on reality tv, processed foods and SSRIs as possible. That way we will be too apathetic to care what big brother is up to. That way they can roll out their agenda and we won't even blink an eye or even think of using our guns against them.

Now......My main reason that the govt or the people in control might do this Is Fear. They need to create a climate of fear. Fear is there best method of controlling a unruly population. We are pissed off, we are unhappy with govt, we are unhappy with the bankers on wall street, we are looking to blame someone, we are growing restless. How best to control a population? Fear. That allows for more cameras, more monitoring, more background checks, more Internet control, more spying, more TSA folks. If this was indeed a conspiracy, it's major goal was to induce fear.

Coincendentally, isn't that a major theme in the batman movies? Dont the villains always wax poetic about fear, and the power that fear brings? Isnt that how they try to control and take over Gotham city? They incite fear in the people. Hey, now.....was Christopher Nolan trying to tell us something???






posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesterton
reply to post by 0zzymand0s
 

Kudos to you, mate! I'm hoping this young man gets a fair trial, too. Frankly, though, I think he's going to get Ruby'd.


I've been thinking the same thing!!

Someone is going to pull a 'Jack Ruby' on Holmes before the truth comes out, just around the time the meds/MKULTRA wears off.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija

This guy didn't kill himself when he was caught because he was still in the throes of acting out his fantasy, and once the episode wore off, he found himself in jail.

I believe either this guy was truly mentally disturbed or there is a conspiracy. I just do not see this guy as some psychopathic mastermind who rationally planned all this out and then allowed himself to be jailed, and now he is faking amnesia.

If conspiracy, then why? Why would our govt do this? Just to crack down on gun ownership? Perhaps, but I think the govt realizes they would have a bloody riots if they tried to pass such legislation.



He may not have had the chance to kill himself. He was found by his car in his tactical gear. Officers thought at first he was one of them until a cop noticed an item of Holme's equipment was not standard. They then spoke to him and his response or answers got him arrested. Details of that conversation have not been released.
So He may have intended to get away by looking like one of the swat team but his plan didn't work.

also maybe he is mentally disturbed but there is still a conspiracy. Strangely enough on another thread, a US poster said how stupid us Brits were for letting our government take away guns from us. I replied that no-one should think they are so safe, as the US government could engineer a situation that results in the people's gun rights being taken, a few days later we have this shooting. Not saying I predicted it but it seemed slightly spooky to me! I actually think gun ownership is too obvious an explanation though, maybe it's just part of it.

Holme's father testifying about LIBOR has been tossed in the hoax bin as there is zero evidence, so that can be ruled out as a motive .



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is government terror.
Two things, one to collect guns and the other is to scare you into thinking if it can happen to an elite it can happen to anyone to be framed and locked up forever.

Did anyone see this?

Second gas mask found, child abduction and killing in the back of the theater. My take is the killer put the child back into the theater before leaving, he killed her outside.

theintelhub.com...[edit by]edit on 28-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first thread reply and I have been watching the Aurora shooting closely and feel compelled to voice my opinion seeing how this is a open-minded community I feel comfortable sharing my views. First I would like to say that I believe Heath Ledger when acting as the Joker in The Dark Knight was possessed by a demon. I know some of you might be familiar with his last movie The The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus in which he displayed all kinds of symbolic references to the occult and witchcraft. I think that while acting in the Dark Knight he was under the influence of a manufactured demon which can be noticed throughout the movie. The constant licking of lips and eye movement to the corners of his peripheral are not natural and very difficult to act out with out being in a certain state of conscious. The demon that possesses him is shown in the movie adding more subliminal connection with the viewer. In the movie when the body dressed as batman hanging from the building falls and the card with the devil that says "will the real batman please stand up" is a depiction of the demon. It looks similar to the little minion in the Disney movie Hercules named Panic. Also in the card the devil is holding his stomach which is the seat of the demon. As the Holmes case continues to unfold he is starting to show evidence of possession of this demon. There are certain scenes in the Dark Knight where the demon is at the forefront 1.) In the hospital 2.) At the jail. When the Joker is in the hospital he is wearing a red wig which looks similar to Holmes's hair. At the jail the fat man locked in the jail with the Joker complains of a stomach ache similar to Holmes's complaining. When observing these kinds of comparisons it takes a little understanding of spirit and open mindedness to comprehend this kind of reality.
God Bless



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So is he trying to pretend he is the Joker, or Jason Bourne?? Geez I can't keep up with this guy, maybe he really is a mad genius!
yes that was sarcasm.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
DAMN how did I miss this one?

His classmate threatens violence if James is not released from jail.

www.dailymail.co.uk...



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by javelinfangz

Originally posted by AboveBoard
reply to post by Osiris1953
 

I've been thinking about the "Joker" aspect as well - if that's who he really wanted to be, then why no face make-up? The Joker always has a white face, exaggerated/distorted mouth and an "evil clown" look about him. If he thought he was the Joker, and that's how he was going to play the part - why no Joker face?

peace,
AB


I really don't think the whole Joker thing matters at all. We have what, one cop stating that he apparently said that? May or may not be true, if not true may or may not be an honest mistake (the brain tends to invent details when trying to remember a high-stress situation like this one). Then the media blew it up and now it feels like it's an established fact that James Holmes was playing the role of the Joker and that he is a huge Batman fan. What did they find in his appartment, a Batman mask and a poster? If that's all he doesn't exactly seem to be a huge fan. Maybe he actually thought about using the Batman mask during the shootings and bought it for that reason. Maybe James Holmes has no interest in the Batman saga whatsoever, how would we know?

Also, the pictures we have seen from his online platform accounts show him with the red hair, but visibly shorter than it is now. This means he must have been dying his hair for a while. This in turn means he either didn't know when he would carry out the shooting (which means it's not connected to Batman as if he had done it earlier it couldn't have been at a showing of Dark Knight Rises, as he did it at the premiere), or the red hair has nothing to do with the shooting and he dyed it for some other reason.

I agree with you - well said. My point was that I didn't think he had a "Joker Complex" or it would have been way more obvious, given how distinctive The Joker's "look" is to him. You just said it better


It is easy to get lost in the details...

peace,
AB



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scifi2012
Hi, this is my first thread reply and I have been watching the Aurora shooting closely and feel compelled to voice my opinion seeing how this is a open-minded community I feel comfortable sharing my views. First I would like to say that I believe Heath Ledger when acting as the Joker in The Dark Knight was possessed by a demon. I know some of you might be familiar with his last movie The The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus in which he displayed all kinds of symbolic references to the occult and witchcraft. I think that while acting in the Dark Knight he was under the influence of a manufactured demon which can be noticed throughout the movie. The constant licking of lips and eye movement to the corners of his peripheral are not natural and very difficult to act out with out being in a certain state of conscious. The demon that possesses him is shown in the movie adding more subliminal connection with the viewer. In the movie when the body dressed as batman hanging from the building falls and the card with the devil that says "will the real batman please stand up" is a depiction of the demon. It looks similar to the little minion in the Disney movie Hercules named Panic. Also in the card the devil is holding his stomach which is the seat of the demon. As the Holmes case continues to unfold he is starting to show evidence of possession of this demon. There are certain scenes in the Dark Knight where the demon is at the forefront 1.) In the hospital 2.) At the jail. When the Joker is in the hospital he is wearing a red wig which looks similar to Holmes's hair. At the jail the fat man locked in the jail with the Joker complains of a stomach ache similar to Holmes's complaining. When observing these kinds of comparisons it takes a little understanding of spirit and open mindedness to comprehend this kind of reality.
God Bless


...or maybe Ledger was just a really good actor?

There's a reason his portrayal as the Joker is considered his best performance by a lot of people. As with the Holmes case, not everything has to be a conspiracy.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Cassius666
 


Perhaps thats one of the last things he remembered or he was told to say. Maybe he did'nt know until it was planted in his mind by Police during questioning.


Exactly.

Kind of like when a pretty girl asks you pointedly for a cup of coffee with CREAM AND SUGAR....a gentlemen complies but next thing he knows with any coherency is that he is behind bars for killing JFK's brother. The saddest part of it all is that there was no Jack Ruby for Sirhan Sirhan...there won't be for young Mr. Holmes, either. That would be a foolish risk when all that's required now is a cookie-cutter public defender to ensure no one's right to a fair trial and legal representation are infringed upon...because I'm thinking that this was designed as first a DIVERSIONARY tactic which will then serve as a reminder for whatever it is that we haven't gotten yet...the thing that we don't see coming because we are too busy with prayer vigils and memorial services...hospital visits and talk shows and debates about gun control, etc.

This kid isn't crazy and he isn't a psychopath...he's bewildered and confused...if he were suffering from psychosis or schizophrenia...he wouldn't be asking any questions because the voices in his head would be keeping him fully informed at all times.

Where is his family? Friends?
He's got NO ONE?


Manchurian candidate

....that's my gut feeling and I can't shake it.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That's him in the orange hair LOL




posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by namine
 


He did do a good job of acting as a psychotic clown but what I'm trying to get at is there is a psycho-conscious state of being one must be in, in order to "act" these roles out. Refer to this video for a better explanation on how some Hollywood actors prepare for these kinds of roles. Also Holmes said he had been working on “subjective experience, which is what takes place inside the mind as oppose to the external world” - The Telegraph.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija


My best arm chair diagnosis is that he was schizophrenic and having psychotic episodes, his last one being his worst one.

That would explain the amnesia. If he had a psychotic break, he might not remember it

Or he really just is a cold blood killer who methodically plotted and planned a killing spree just to get his rocks off, just to see if he could get away with it, and once caught used the ol insanity bit. That would make him a psychopath.

Or there is the drug induced psychosis.....getting hopped up on tons of pharmaceuticals, but that would not explain the methodical Pre planning.

Most people in the throws of full blown psychosis are not going to shoot themselves. People that are coherent and know they have done bad things and know they have been caught like a rat in a trap shoot themselves rather than be jailed. People who hate themselves, hate the world, want to die but want everyone else to suffer and die with them......the columbine kids for example.....those are the sort who kill themselves or allow police to kill them. It's the classic, "if I'm gonna burn, you're all going down with me" thing.

This guy didn't kill himself when he was caught because he was still in the throes of acting out his fantasy, and once the episode wore off, he found himself in jail.

I believe either this guy was truly mentally disturbed or there is a conspiracy. I just do not see this guy as some psychopathic mastermind who rationally planned all this out and then allowed himself to be jailed, and now he is faking amnesia.

If conspiracy, then why? Why would our govt do this? Just to crack down on gun ownership? Perhaps, but I think the govt realizes they would have a bloody riots if they tried to pass such legislation. They might want to limit who gets the guns(ATS folks need not apply, we are conspiracy nut jobs, so we wouldn't get to have guns) they might want to limit how many( no more wacos) they might limit what kind( no assault weapons), but they would be hard pressed to abolish our right to bear arms, without setting off a firestorm. They could certainly make a dent in our gun ownership rights, making it very hard for many people to have guns.

Last time I checked our govt wants us as tame and docile and doped up on reality tv, processed foods and SSRIs as possible. That way we will be too apathetic to care what big brother is up to. That way they can roll out their agenda and we won't even blink an eye or even think of using our guns against them.

Now......My main reason that the govt or the people in control might do this Is Fear. They need to create a climate of fear. Fear is there best method of controlling a unruly population. We are pissed off, we are unhappy with govt, we are unhappy with the bankers on wall street, we are looking to blame someone, we are growing restless. How best to control a population? Fear. That allows for more cameras, more monitoring, more background checks, more Internet control, more spying, more TSA folks. If this was indeed a conspiracy, it's major goal was to induce fear.

Coincendentally, isn't that a major theme in the batman movies? Dont the villains always wax poetic about fear, and the power that fear brings? Isnt that how they try to control and take over Gotham city? They incite fear in the people. Hey, now.....was Christopher Nolan trying to tell us something???





The fact is yes, the man was possibly what they call a "differential schizophrenic" which is someone who has through trauma by chemistry or through a horrific event suffered a massive extended dump of D1 and D2 dopamine into their neurological brain center that causes the most powerful parts of the brain to react in such a way that there isn't the typical set of human modal responses like fear, trust, happiness, or empathy. If one goes through such a snap the response is most likely primal and lower response theory of what ever that culture provides, such in America being violence and sexual repression. Note, he was engaged in the open sex web-site system and possibly was acting out some type of fantasy that interwoven sex and violence, seeing that these are from the same part of the brain reactive nervous system. He may have also exposed himself to hours of inactive combat games and increased the distance of his sociability from the mainstream world where his high intellect may have already become submissive to his subconscious mind. This follows some of what Theodore Kazinsky, not all, did during his years of terror as the unibomber.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think the witnesses are fake.
I think they get them out of foster care because they have no family and they cart them around.
The girl sports reporter was in Canada for another mass shooting and survived only to die in the
theater. What was odd to me is they had her photo up really fast, because she had no family.
They are also mind controlled then they move them to the next event, possibly to be victims.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
this is probably just a tiny detail, but it has been bothering me a little bit today, especially given how strange this whole notebook thing is to me, so i do want to ask.

Now, everything about this psychiatrist on here and other English-speaking sources on the Internet has spoken of the psychiatrist as a 'he', i.e. a male. However, I'm from Austria and I have now seen two Austrian newspaper articles and an Austrian TV news show all talk about a female psychiatrist.

To clarify, this is about the doctor that has allegedly received the notebook illustrating the shooting from Holmes. So am I just missing something here? Was the psychiatrist female from the start and I'm just dumb? Or is Austrian media confused? I just don't get it lol.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
It sounds like the immates that are fixing the meals maybe giving him some extra goodies to make him feel welcomed...Or the cook could have had some relatives at the movie theater and is making sure he suffers a slow.....I'm sure you can fill in the blank and get the picture. I doubt he survives very long...no matter where they put him.


I'm sure his meals come with the special sauce, if ya know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more.



new topics

top topics


active topics

 
79
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

log in

join