It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hey all. I just found this site last week and I love it. I had to post something I thought was eerily similar to the "I don't know what I've done" claim from James. Does anyone else remember, last year I think, when a somewhat high ranking military officer was serving, in Iraq i think, and went on a total shooting spree? He killed men women and children. His american wife and family was shocked. But even more interesting he claimed he had no idea what happened. He was shocked to learn about what he had done and remembered nothing of it!!!!! The posts mentioning that James may have been drugged remind me of this.
I mean, can't we all agree that the Elite MUST HAVE CONTROL over humanity? And doesn't killing sprees freak people out? We all know that in order to control they must instill fear in the eyes of the public. As far as James being innocent, who knows, but I definitely believe that the Elite are behind this.
Anyone remember that story of the guy in Iraq, and how he remembered NOTHING?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

People my god!!! This idiot was NOT prograhmed, brainwashed, or druged. We obviously live in an age were we have to much time on or hands, and watch way to many movies. Do you think the kids from the columbine massacre were prograhmed assassins?? Smh give me a friggin break . I'am not saying such a thing isn't impossible, because i'am sure the military has done this type of thing, but there not going to waist there time on some 24 year old dumb ass, and watch him shoot through people at a movie theater. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he planned to do it just like all the other idiots in the past did. This is just a small sample of what is to come in this country, because of idiots like this, and copy cats will use the same excuse, "I was drugged." "I don't remember." May be I should go into my work and tell my boss to kiss my ass then tell him i don't remember, because i was prograhmed to tell him that...COME ON PEOPLE lets come back down to reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is a molecule in Ambien that does this-

Bake a whole bunch of cookies after you thought you went to bed and wonder how they got there in the morning-
Before taking Ambien
Some people using this medicine have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having no memory of the activity.

Link

Remember
More than just rocket science came over on Operation Paperclip
The social sciences sociology psychology and psychiatry came with the package

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't think it matter if he remember anything or not. To them, he's already guilty and they most likely give him the death sentence already. Have y'all heard or read any news of his defense lawyers being allow to visit the crime scene? I had heard and read about the prosecutor lawyers being allow to visit the crime scene, not the defense lawyers.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is adding more evidence to my theory that this is MKULTRA at work.

My thread Colorado Shooter and the MKULTRA Connection

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Yes really. Demonic influence.

Well you've now changed it from "infestation" (ie: possession) to "influence"

Which is it?

Not that it has any merit in reality, just curious.

Grow up. Just because you turn a blind eye to the metaphysical doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

What?

Do you know/understand what "metaphysical" means?

Clearly not.

Demonic "influence" has nothing to do with Metaphysical thinking... and much to do with religion and fantasy and BULL ****

Seriously.

What are you talking about?

You're telling me to grow up while talking about demonic "influence".... are you mentally unstable?

Get a clue..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Ambien. Anyone see Weeds this last week? They have a hilarious ambien episode they closed the show with.

BTW I think this guy is 99.9999% guilty. Yes he was insane when he did it, but all people who take another life are insane when they do it. No excuse in my book.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriCo04

Originally posted by axslinger
Does anybody else find it convenient that he mailed a "notebook" with his plans to carry out this massacre to a psychiatrist and it sat, unopened for a week? How convenient, a nice, tidy confession with all of the gory details. Case closed, move on.

My thoughts exactly. A confession -- how convenient!!

This case gets more and more shady by the day. I guarantee you he did not write this notebook that supposedly sat in the mail for days. Sorry but I ain't buyin' it. Makes NO sense. Am I the only one that thinks James seems really sincere in that he truly does not know what happened to him?

Exactly. EVERYTHING is circumstantial evidence without that notebook. Rather compelling circumstantial evidence, yes, but still circumstantial. There's a chance that a good defense lawyer sufficiently muddies the water during the trial that Holmes is acquitted on the shooting and he's convicted only on the explosives charges at his apartment. They're felonies, but he's probably back out in under 10 years.

I think that issue with the evidence is a big reason why the case is sealed. The general public and media has serious bloodlust over this whole thing, and the authorities HAVE to convict somebody, and an insanity plea is akin to acquittal for a lot of people. That notebook is the most conveniently obtained piece of evidence in the history of the American justice system. It simultaneously irrefutably proves premeditation, destroys the insanity defense, and acts as a confession of sorts for the actual crime. The case suddenly gets a whole lot stronger when that notebook is 'found.'

Let's just say there is no larger conspiracy here (I think there is). It is what it, prima facie, appears to be: successful white male from upper middle class family flakes out and plans and carries out a mass murder. No MKULTRA, no nothing else. Just a crazy kid with a gun. You still have to convict the kid and the case isn't as clear-cut as some might believe. Unless you have a manifesto.

Regardless of what you think about everything else, that notebook is manufactured, planted evidence. Period.
edit on 27-7-2012 by samcrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Mark David Chapman- On Dec 8 1980, Mark David Chapman walked up to former Beetle John Lennon and with a close-range shot, killed him. Instead of acting frantic, fleeing, or resisting arrest, he calmly began to read "The Catcher in the Rye. He was arrested and charged with Lennon's murder, and from there was always referred to as a 'deranged fan

Sirhan Sirhan- On June 5 1968, Sirhan Sirhan attended a Los Angelos rally held for Senator Robert Kennedy. Like, Chapman, he approached the senator in broad daylight, amongst a crowd, and shot him at close range. He was later found to have journals with the words "Kill Kennedy" scribbled all over them, and to this day, he is considered to be 'deranged', even though he professes his innocence.

What is MKULTRA?

In the 1950's, the CIA began a cover human research program involving 'behavioral modification', called MKULTRA. This program was used on POW's, soldiers of the US Miltary, and eventually Canadian and average U.S. citizens. This 'project' was done with the use of '___' and other hallucinogens, and resulted in the successful creation of 'assassins on demand'. Once a test subject completed a trial mission, they were usually killed or 'committed a bizarre suicide', as told by the CIA. After many investigations were requested and found to be unsolved in the deaths of these test subjects,the CIA director announced the end of the program in 1973.

Colorado Shooter, James Holmes- On Ju;y 19 2012, James Holmes entered a crowded movie theater and opened fired on about 80 innocent civilians. He was dressed in full body armor and possessed weaponry not usually owned by the average civilian. After murdering 12 people, he walked back to his vehicle and sat patiently waiting. When police arrived, he did not resist, and even gave them info about his apartment being booby-trapped for their own safety.

He is being called a deranged 'lone nut'.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really wish more videos of this guy have emerged. There certainly is something fishy afoot.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TJT188
reply to post by rootbranch2012

People my god!!! This idiot was NOT prograhmed, brainwashed, or druged. We obviously live in an age were we have to much time on or hands, and watch way to many movies. Do you think the kids from the columbine massacre were prograhmed assassins?? Smh give me a friggin break . I'am not saying such a thing isn't impossible, because i'am sure the military has done this type of thing, but there not going to waist there time on some 24 year old dumb ass, and watch him shoot through people at a movie theater. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he planned to do it just like all the other idiots in the past did. This is just a small sample of what is to come in this country, because of idiots like this, and copy cats will use the same excuse, "I was drugged." "I don't remember." May be I should go into my work and tell my boss to kiss my ass then tell him i don't remember, because i was prograhmed to tell him that...COME ON PEOPLE lets come back down to reality.

You call him a 24yr old Dumbass, yet the state of your grammar and spelling make yourself look a bit of a dumb ass. Now if you had said scumbag then this reply would not have been written.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Agreed - they have to convict this guy. It doesn't matter whether he did or did not act under the influence of anything else, he was the guy doing the killing. And as for death penalty, I say give it to him regardless of his affliction. I would not want him sitting in a supposed maximum security prison when an earthquake hits or some cyber terrorist releases him and every other death row inmate to feed on the population. If the probability of accidental release is very low, say 0.1 %, but the impact of rampaging death row inmates is infinity, I think the death penalty makes perfect sense from a (negative) expected value point of view. And frankly, that's all we have right now folks.

Now, on the diagnoses for why this guy did it, I vote for the schizo diagnosis. Sending a letter, then murdering in cold blood, then saying "Why am I here?" The guy has had and is having a psychotic break - it's a shame but society needs to be protected regardless.

And what are the guards doing speaking with the media??? They should be more disciplined than that and the judge should drop the hammer on them.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

There are a lot of drugs that can make people forget what they are doing or have done and can cause extreme violence. Chantix is one that creeps me out. I have a coworker that was on it and she forgot driving home one day... The next day she got lost going home. She is pretty young too, so no Alzheimer's or anything. Others on Chantix experience extreme violent behavior.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
reply to post by Osiris1953

I've been thinking about the "Joker" aspect as well - if that's who he really wanted to be, then why no face make-up? The Joker always has a white face, exaggerated/distorted mouth and an "evil clown" look about him. If he thought he was the Joker, and that's how he was going to play the part - why no Joker face?

peace,
AB

I really don't think the whole Joker thing matters at all. We have what, one cop stating that he apparently said that? May or may not be true, if not true may or may not be an honest mistake (the brain tends to invent details when trying to remember a high-stress situation like this one). Then the media blew it up and now it feels like it's an established fact that James Holmes was playing the role of the Joker and that he is a huge Batman fan. What did they find in his appartment, a Batman mask and a poster? If that's all he doesn't exactly seem to be a huge fan. Maybe he actually thought about using the Batman mask during the shootings and bought it for that reason. Maybe James Holmes has no interest in the Batman saga whatsoever, how would we know?

Also, the pictures we have seen from his online platform accounts show him with the red hair, but visibly shorter than it is now. This means he must have been dying his hair for a while. This in turn means he either didn't know when he would carry out the shooting (which means it's not connected to Batman as if he had done it earlier it couldn't have been at a showing of Dark Knight Rises, as he did it at the premiere), or the red hair has nothing to do with the shooting and he dyed it for some other reason.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

You may be correct, but true justice is making sure that if this guy really is just a puppet, that the puppet masters get rounded up and thrown to the wolves, too. The public was victimized here, the public has a right to know what really happened and why. If he was just a vile repressed narcissist who had a fit because he flunked a class and went all Rambo on everyone to act out his idea of revenge, we have a right to know that, too.

It's fair to critique the job the authorities are doing and to consider all the possiblities that may stand in the way of true justice being served.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
after watching the court room videos it looked to me like he was having major stomach issues...I dunno just a feeling i got looking at his expressions

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

You haven't presented any evidence that links these three shooting incidents to MKULTRA or anything like it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Start looking further afield and look for tell tail signs rather than absorb all your time on James Holmes

there's more there than the actual shooter, some members on ATS has mentioned many tell tail signs and I don't think they realised what they jumped on to.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by PhantomLimb

whatever, his eyebrows and mouth are different too.

I am seeing the same thing.

More than the nose is different...eyebrows, mouth....wow. This is a different guy altogether.

I am kind of thinking that the 'normal' picture of Holmes is purely digital....FAKE. It never looked 'real' to me from day one...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
The MSM reports he was on anti-depressants prior to his killing spree; isn't it possible the reason he looked so odd in court is because he was detoxing from big pharma?
I doubt it. I went off Zoloft a bit fast and it was not easy and I got stunned with electrical jolts (it's a weird side effect on the nerves) and I didn't look like that. I kept a normal routine. Actress Brooke Shields went cold turkey on her meds and she was functional. A friend of mine had a bad reaction to Prozac and acted wierd enough to be noticed, but could still hold a normal conversation.

However, as I posted elsewhere, I look and act a lot like that when I've had really bad PMS and the hormones just flood my brain chemistry and I start to get a light migraine. But it just looks bad, I can still function and hold a conversation.

If he was detoxing from prescribed meds I would think it must be stronger than garden variety anti-depressants. I've no doubt his brain chemistry was flooded with something that day the video was taken but it's not something I am familiar with. My mom had a schizo break and was on meds, she looked kind of like that sometimes and was hard to communicate with. So if he was on something or mentally ill, it was big leagues.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join