It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is real period

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

I don't know what it is, let alone whether it exists. And no one here is making that any clearer. But something is affecting the sun.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well the Universe is complex it follows patterns and operates based on certain laws we've been able to observe such as gravity. Think about how fast the Earth is spinning, how faster we rotate around the sun, then how fast fast our solar system moves through the galaxy, and the how much faster we are moving through our cluster and super cluster... We are moving at incredible speeds and can't even realize it because of relativity. There is obviously some order to the universe whether by design or by accident, and colliding with an invisible planet seems unlikely if were not dead already.

Obviously there are many unknowns about the universe, but substituting unknown with baseless theories is not progress.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Haknow

Hold on a minute! Is that supposed to be a rational rebuttal?

Your response to a well written statement is rather poorly written. Your post shows you to be a scoffer. The post you refer to provides a wealth of information showing the OP to be a silly repeat of Sitchin's long discredited claims.

Details:

scoff 1 (skf, skôf)
v. scoffed, scoff·ing, scoffs
v.tr.
To mock at or treat with derision.
v.intr.
To show or express derision or scorn.
n.
An expression of derision or scorn.

My dear, I will have you know I don't "scoff" - I ask questions and I point out things.

If I gave you that impression, I am truly sorry. In reality - and that it what I tried to convey in my post - I thought what you call "a well written statement" was actually a lot of pedantic drivel.

Sorry, but I don't accept vague, general assertions such as "everyone knows..." or "it is widely accepted" as valid criticism, no matter how "discredited" you hold out a theory to be. It just doesn't fly.

My point was - and is still - it is not sufficient to simply assert that a theory "has no merit". If that is what you think, fine, but show your references for making that (rather dismissive) assertion.

I am no supporter of sitchin or the OP, but I do oppose ignorance and arrogance, thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

I think you might have high expectations for rebuttals. I can't vouch for anything in the post you commented on but it offered much more evidence than anything in the OP. The OP title definitively states "Nibiru is real period", with absolutely nothing to back it up. Any lackings in any resulting response will still be over shadowed by the pure stupidity of the thread. And still people are giving it Flags and Stars.

Should have been titled "All Russians believe in Nibiru because of a couple people in poor quality, subtitled, unvalidated mix of foreign news clips said so!" The post is in the wrong forum.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The Sun is going to open a line of communication with us? Seriously? I thought we were talking about Nibiru and its non existance.

Also, in future if the sun asks us to take its place as a giant ball of nuclear plasma, say "No".

OMG, that is funny. I was trying to think of something to say to that silly post and you get a high five. I should add that to my signature, "Just say no to being nuclear plasma."

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

You can scoff and I will say if and when you scoff. Fair enough?

PS A scoffer is someone who takes a position without considering the merits of the issue. A skeptic on the other hand does not accept or reject ideas without considering the evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
if nibiru does not exist, it's a shame as we'll miss out on all those exciting earth upheavals, in what is a very tedious period of history. the 'nibiru show' would surely knock the olympics into a cocked hat as a spectacle.
also, earth wouldn't benefit from the elimination of a whole heap of 'dead weight'. most unfortunate.

fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The Sun is going to open a line of communication with us? Seriously? I thought we were talking about Nibiru and its non existance.

Also, in future if the sun asks us to take its place as a giant ball of nuclear plasma, say "No".

OMG, that is funny. I was trying to think of something to say to that silly post and you get a high five. I should add that to my signature, "Just say no to being nuclear plasma."

Hah, I like it. Sounds like it would do well on a T-Shirt.

If the constant repeat of Nibiru threads are good for anything it is inspiring creative writing.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is worthy of a thread in itself, and is interesting.

aliendigest.com...

Mayan UFO Alien Connection 2012 (UFOs, Sightings, Ancient Mayans)

Now, I'm kind of aware that the link is questionable. But wonder what the information pertaining to the Mexican government releasing previously classified codices that were discovered that either are a past event or a future prophecy, which seems to relate to another planet or system or cosmic body, incoming I take it, and UFO's.

I found a thread on ATS on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in 2012 Documentary?

www.reuters.com...

Then I found this:

www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com...

And surprisingly it touches on something that I've been told about, the prophecies aren't end of the world ones but basically the return of the annanuki or quetzcoatl.

aliendigest.com...

The image itself:

edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The tablet comes from a well known charlatan named Haramein. He is lecturer who uses the title Dr to hoodwink his audience. He does not list any degrees and it seems more than likely he has none.

This claim of a tablet is a fraud just like the claims of Drunvalo that a treasure trove of Mayan codices were located in LA of all places. It is as baloney as the Schwatzchild proton paper. It is as much junk as the 19.5 degree lie being pushed by Haramein.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No, the tablet doesnt. Its actually something that is released from the officials. So you're just assuming based on the tabloid.

weeklyworldnews.com...

Its not like they just whipped this out of their buttside and its all a lie. Its based on some codexes that have been de-classified.

The Guatemalen government was also skeptical and brushed off the question about alien contact, while allowing the filmmakers’ access to previously unexplored sections of a Mayan site at Calakmul.

Not only did the Guatemalen government change its tune, but they also joined the project, giving access to artifacts and newly discovered prophecies. “We believe for certain that aliens worked with the Mayans.,” said Guatemalen arts minister, Jose Rosado.

“Guatemala, like Mexico, home to the ancient yet advanced Mayan civilization … has also kept certain provocative archeological discoveries classified, and now believes that it is time to bring forth this information in the new documentary,” Guatemala’s minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement.

He said the country was working with filmmakers “for the good of mankind.”

One thing though, its no different than the other message It was always about the annanuki returning, ie the nibiru connection, and the return of Quetzcoatl.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No, the tablet doesnt. Its actually something that is released from the officials. So you're just assuming based on the tabloid.

Are you making fun of the tabloid that published my favorite headline of all time?

The headline was: "An alien raped my weedwacker"

The tablet is a hoax, a fraud, a lie.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Yeah, same here - I completely lost interest after being told that everyone of the 143,000,000 inhabitants of Russia KNOW that Nibiru is coming. If you can verify this with facts then I'll believe every word you say.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Are you making fun of the tabloid that published my favorite headline of all time?

so who should i believe the Guatemalen arts minister, Jose Rosado or a known troll, whiner, fake debunker on ATS. hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

ok let me talk about the asteroid belt.First it wasn't a planet that was blown up that was a theory from the 1800s and guess what they were wrong! Secondly the total mass of the asteroid belt is less then 4 percent of are moon so this would be one small planet. The reason the asteroid belts there is simple this area is outside of Jupiter pull and doesn't have planets going by causing there orbits to be perturbed.Just so you know the asteroid belt is nothing like you see on Star wars with them constantly flying in to each other.The asteroid material is so thinly distributed that numerous unmanned spacecraft have traversed it without incident.The reason that a planet didnt form there basically the stuff is moving too fast.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by stereologist

weeklyworldnews.com...

Its not like they just whipped this out of their buttside and its all a lie. Its based on some codexes that have been de-classified.

The Guatemalen government was also skeptical and brushed off the question about alien contact, while allowing the filmmakers’ access to previously unexplored sections of a Mayan site at Calakmul.

Not only did the Guatemalen government change its tune, but they also joined the project, giving access to artifacts and newly discovered prophecies. “We believe for certain that aliens worked with the Mayans.,” said Guatemalen arts minister, Jose Rosado.

“Guatemala, like Mexico, home to the ancient yet advanced Mayan civilization … has also kept certain provocative archeological discoveries classified, and now believes that it is time to bring forth this information in the new documentary,” Guatemala’s minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement.

He said the country was working with filmmakers “for the good of mankind.”

One thing though, its no different than the other message It was always about the annanuki returning, ie the nibiru connection, and the return of Quetzcoatl.

I searched "Guatemalen arts minister Jose Rosado" and the only thing that came up with his name was the weekly world news article you posted. Why in the heck do you use Weekly world news as a legit source anyway it's the 2nd time you have done that, you do know it's a bs site for entertainment only right?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

so who should i believe the Guatemalen arts minister, Jose Rosado or a known troll, whiner, fake debunker on ATS. hmmmmm

Can you find any info on Jose Rosado? The only thing I found on him was the weekly world news article.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Neebeeroo is no real C

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Can you find any info on Jose Rosado? The only thing I found on him was the weekly world news article.

stereo, how many friggin troll accounts do you have now?

What are you talking about? I asked you a question if you had any info on this Jose Rosado guy
edit on 30-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join