Nibiru is real period

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I have some questions here...

1: Why are the other planets named for Roman gods, except Nibiru?
2: Why has Earth always been called Earth?
3: Would aliens know our planet as Earth or would they call us by another name?
4: What do the lifeforms on other planets call themselves?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

lmao

nah he's a relatively unknown in news or the net, but why should that surprise anyone he's from the middle of no where and an arts minister.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

You are more than welcome to believe in this clown named Haramein. He is the one showing the tablet, not Rosado. You did read the article and understand that Rosada is not the one showing the tablet, right?

I have been trying to find the name of the Minister of Arts and it does not appear to be a real office in Guatemala. There was a person of the same name that held a different office in Guatemala. I went to the Guatemalan government website and the name does not match any pages on their site.

Looks like you are eating crow.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Nibiru is not coming to create havoc here on earth.

When we get to January 1, 2013 will these stupid Nibiru post stop or will they discover that there's been a miscalculation and it's actually coming in 25 years?

I could tell you the answer, but that would spoil the fun.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You, sir, are certainly spending a great deal of time with your own theory that the planet in question doesn't exist, and truth is, you have no proof either, do you? If you don't believe in such things, why keep saying it? Just asking, nothing personal intended.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You, sir, are certainly spending a great deal of time with your own theory that the planet in question doesn't exist, and truth is, you have no proof either, do you? If you don't believe in such things, why keep saying it? Just asking, nothing personal intended.

Do you know what the purpose of a theory is? It is an attempt to explain something that is not understood. A valid theory can be used to predict/forecast future behaviour of this unexplainable behaviour. When a new theory arises that is more accurate in its predictions it becomes the widely accepted theory. If there were absolute proof it wouldn't be a theory it would be a theorem. Theorems are proven to be true, and theories are assumptions to prove why something is true...

So why is the Earth getting hotter and storms getting worse? Could it be CO2? Could it be the Sun? Could it be Nibiru? Could it be Nickelback makes terrible music? Or perhaps the weather is not changing dramatically, and more drama makes for a better news story... Nibiru is last on the list of probably causes.

If Nibiru is coming and it has any affect on anything, for it to be a probable theory than you must be able to forecast at least a single even insignificant event and expain the relationship.

Stereo doesn't have to disprove anything, it is disproving itself.
edit on 30-7-2012 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I guess I will have to start at the beginning - AGAIN!

1. It is not proof, but evidence we are after. Look up the difference if you think these are the same.
2. Gravity studies preclude the existence of any planet sized object with 70AU, further out if the object is Earth-sized or much, much further out if the object is Jupiter-sized.
3. Whole sky surveys push the limit out to 320AU for a planet-sized object and 340AU for an Earth-sized object and 2100 for a Jupiter sized object.
4. A planet with a highly eccentric orbit entering the inner solar system at regular intervals is impossible - PROVED by orbital mechanics.
5. A planet with a highly eccentric orbit entering the inner solar system at irregular intervals is impossible - PROVED by orbital mechanics. The Earth would be moved to less hospitable orbits.

The people claiming that the planet exist do for a number of reasons you are free to add your own to this list.
1. For the hell of it.
2. Because cellphone cameras stink and leave lots of artifacts
3. Birds and fish sometimes die
4. People lie about translations of ancient texts
5. Watermelons exploded in China
6. A bad storm happened
7. They lie about volcanoes increasing
8. They lie about quakes increasing
9. The Earth was destroyed each year for the last 100 years so why not this year
10. Someone put an ad on a park bench
11. Someone drew a mesh of lines on a map of the Earth
12. People can't tell the difference between an atmospheric effect and another sun in the solar system
13. People think crop circles are important messages
14. Some CEOs quit their jobs
15. People claim that the stars or moon zipped quickly across the sky
16. Someone saw a shooting star
17. People pretend they are ascending
18. Someone makes up a story that all kids born now are indigos
19. Someone makes up a story about 12 stranded DNA
20. People find that images of the Sun are as fun as clouds when seeing different shapes
21. People can't figure out that brown dwarfs reflect light

I know there are a lot sillier reasons that have been posted. It would be fun to get the list posted in one place so that everyone could get a good chuckle without having to search here and there.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You are more than welcome to believe in this clown named Haramein. He is the one showing the tablet, not Rosado. You did read the article and understand that Rosada is not the one showing the tablet, right?

I have been trying to find the name of the Minister of Arts and it does not appear to be a real office in Guatemala. There was a person of the same name that held a different office in Guatemala. I went to the Guatemalan government website and the name does not match any pages on their site.

Looks like you are eating crow.

when you go to Guatemala and bring back evidence, that's what we're after is evidence, not proof, that he is not the minister of arts, i may entertain your theory.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just the first line in your OP is a lie, whether you believe or are purposely trying to deceive is on your head,

any free, rational , logical thinking person would not fall for such shenanigans. Please try again.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

when you go to Guatemala and bring back evidence, that's what we're after is evidence, not proof, that he is not the minister of arts, i may entertain your theory.

Believers are so lazy. The burden is on you to substantiate the fairy tale from the paper. Show us that the person exists and is in fact that minister. Check the Guatemalan government website.

Learn for yourself what a joke this has been on you and the other believers. You were punked.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Believers are so lazy. The burden is on you to substantiate the fairy tale from the paper. Show us that the person exists and is in fact that minister. Check the Guatemalan government website.

Learn for yourself what a joke this has been on you and the other believers. You were punked.

So you haven't found anything on this Guatemala arts minister either? I find it really weird I only found his name on that weekly world news article and you would think a arts minister for any country would have something about him or atleast a picture.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Seems the burden would be on you since, you're the one who is here to say he isn't real?

Anyway quite an interesting story we have here, just hope they can have these artifacts authenticated or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Except that like Nibiru, Ashton Kutcher isn't coming either.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
sorry...but its all bull# about nibiru...no real prove

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0marshariff

Seems the burden would be on you since, you're the one who is here to say he isn't real?

Anyway quite an interesting story we have here, just hope they can have these artifacts authenticated or not.

If I say I am a terminator from the year 2090 I have to prove it I can't just say to a non believer prove i'm not a terminator. In the real world if you claim something is real you have to prove it and give evidence it's not up to other people.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think alot of people are going to be watching that documentary when it comes out. I know I am.

Do you ever wonder if all things are turned around just to cause fear and lower frequency. If there is karma or consequence causing lions for cycles, not lambs, making things worse, including our lack of cooperation and forming local citizens watchdog groups and always halting corruption in government and courthouses, and always being educated and self governing, (thats growing up), this could be consequence to being asleep at the wheel and allowing wars and murders and starvation and murder of countless animals and destruction of nature. This isn't a nice planet, and we're not doing much about it.

So the goal of some, seems to be to keep us all asleep, in fear and anger, and discord, and trying to halt progression.

I for one don't believe in black holes, like the Electric Universe, think its something else. And that at the center of our galaxy there is a huge star, and all stars are connected.

We're getting some really good energy inputs, and I think big energy is on the way, and its for upgrading consciousness.

I also believe we're going to approach a plane filled with that energy soon. And that we're going to be moved, back closer to the big star at the galactic center.

It doesnt matter if the theory doesnt occur in my lifetime either. Its positive. And I feel they turn all the positive upside down and make it all fear based.

That the negative things occurring are of their design and technology, and that if cosmic negative events occur it has to do with us not waking up and getting control back and too much gravity on earth. Gravity means HARMING OTHERS.

So we don't have to see nibiru coming, even if a craft filled with negatives is on its way, its time to use our diplomacy skills and unconditional love to hold positive energy and send love and compassion even to them.

Turn our thoughts around.

I am not concerned about nibiru.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Everyone knows Nibiru is coming,just search youtube.....

I'm sorry, but that has got to be one of the funniest lines I have heard on ATS in a while.

I give you one flag for the laugh and one star for the effort.

Please don't encourage them. This topic has been proven a hoax time and again.
Why we have to go over it every time a believer says they have The Ultimate Truth, is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0marshariff

Here is an article from The Economist that speaks about Guatemalan artifacts and that Guatemala considers the artifacts taken is against Guatemala laws. So if there are artifacts that validate some planet unknown to the rest of Astronomy but known to the Mayans, those artifacts would be sent back to Guatemala.

Augusto Vela Mena was the Guatemala Minister of Culture at the time this article was written.

“Looters are not only stealing our treasures,” adds Augusto Vela Mena, Guatemala's minister of culture, “they are stealing our history.” Not to mention robbing the country of its future.

There is one verifiable name from the Guatemalan government.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In the politest way possible... I can't make sense of 90% of the stuff you say.

Please define energy, so far as I know love is not energy it is an emotion. I can't convert love to electricity, heat, kinetic, light, etc... Why are we even using fossil fuels if I can just give my car a hug.

On the topic of the Electric Universe it is interesting, and I am not in a position to disprove it. However we have a significant amount of evidence that black holes do exist. Planets/stars passing behind them are not visible, and objects being pulled into black holes release xrays prior to hitting the event horizon. Here is a reference to one of many articles on the subject: www.space.com...

edit on 31-7-2012 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I cant speak for stereologist but I spend alot of time on the Nibiru subject because I'm tired of innocent naive people falling for bs proof and getting scared for no reseason plus I'm starting to get into astronomy and it's a talked about subject for beginners. It's also affected my family's life negatively back when Nancy Lieder had a big cult.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join