It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is real period

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hello

In Russia everbody knows that Nibiru is coming just type in youtube "russia nibiru"

But for now lets start with ancient knowledge the Sumerian they have 11 planets on a tablet 7000 years old tablet
And they did know them buy size and order and did know they where round.

What happen to all those ancient civilizations that did build those great cities where did they go ?
Something did happen and will happen again

The video i will post talks about 11 planets in our solar system 1 of those planet that nibiru crush in the past was Phaeton what is now the asteroid belt . the dinosaurs gone , ancient civilizations gone Something those happen time after time we are next

The video is in Russian and subtitle in English

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You need a period between Nibiru and the word period. Then another period after the word period.

It may indeed be real! To completely discount knowledge from cultures around the world whose engineering feats best our own is foolish.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yea I thought I would read at least one of these threads.

I lost interest when you said, "In Russia everbody knows that Nibiru is coming." Can you prove or substantiate that ........ no, didn't think so.

I didn't bother with the rest.

P

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
same stuff repeated over and over again....nibiru tards...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I watched the video and I noticed something interesting....

The video itself claims that April of 2012 Nibiru could be seen with the naked eye in the Southern Hemisphere. It is almost August, where are the reports? Where are the reports from the millions of people in that hemisphere claiming they see something odd in the sky?

I am not discounting the theory, but like any prediction, once you attach a date to it- it can be easily disproved just as that video now is.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I put in "russia nibiru" in youtube and clicked on a few videos that came up in the search and all of these videos started out with the same Russian woman speaking in Russian with subtitles in English. I didn't even bother watching the rest of the videos considering they are all in Russian and I would have to depend on the subtitles. There is no way to validate any of the information not to mention there is no way of knowing the credibility of the people talking.

I still remain skeptical and open minded about Niburu but I hardly see how any of the information posted on youtube is helping to solidify the claims of its existence.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
We would have seen the gravitational effects of Nibiru, if it was anywhere close.

And the sun, would definitely react very violently.

None of those things have happened, so i don't buy it.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Nibiru does not exist. Period.

Also, the end.

And Fin.

законченный

Halas.

Gotov!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

It is quite clear that Stitchin's (and all of his followers) interpreation of that seal is heavily flawed and lacks any scientific merit. To begin with, the inscriptions on both sides of the seal say absolutely nothing about planets or anything related to astronomy. The "sun" symbol isn't even the symbol that Sumero-Mesopatamian artists used to depict our sun, or the sun god (Shamash/Utu). It is a symbol that was used to depict stars. Both Sumerian and Mesopotamian artists used two clearly different symbols to depict our sun (or the sun god) and stars (often portraying other gods).

It is widely accepted (by those in position to accurately study the subject) that the seal depicts a deity that is associated with fertilization, as it clearly describes an offering being made by a worshipper(s) to a seated god who is associated with fertile harvest.

Plenty of information on this Sumerian seal can be found here.

In addition, I will provide a summary by Michael Heisner (Ph.D, Hebrew Bible and Ancient Semitic Languages) that demonstrates that there isn't a single text in the entire cuneiform record that:

1) Has "nibiru" as a planet existing beyond Pluto
2) Connects "nibiru" with the Anunnaki
3) Puts "nibiru" on some sort of 3600 year cycle through our solar system

Feel free to read over the enormous amount of study that went into these debates. I'm sure there's a lot of information out there that you aren't aware of. In fact, if you are interested in doing some research of your own, this video would be a great start. It will teach you how to begin researching cuneiform words and translations online, for free. Give it a try!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

in soviet russia earth kills nibiru!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gigaherc

in soviet russia earth kills nibiru!

crap! You beat me to it.

Question to Nibiru peeps (for want of a better term):

Who's to say that the twelfth 'planet' on the Sumerian seal isn't Eris, as opposed to Nibiru? After all, we no longer classify Pluto as a planet, so... Eris would be a likely and logical candidate, would it not?

edit on 26-7-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Nibiru is on its return path. Zecharia Sitchin tried to give us this information. He knew more about the Sumerian cosmolgy better than anyone. His books should be considered priceless for the knowldege they decifer. The Red Dragon is making its approach. We chose not to listen.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I suppose I could go into detail about why Nibiru doesn't exist. However since I've already done that I'll just go ahead an link you to my thread.

The Truth About Nibiru
edit on 7/26/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Everyone knows Nibiru is coming,just search youtube.....

I'm sorry, but that has got to be one of the funniest lines I have heard on ATS in a while.

I give you one flag for the laugh and one star for the effort.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've filled my weekly quota of responding in Nibu... Nbiu... Nibby... erm, that thing you said threads.

Leprechauns are real. Period. Period. Comma!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nibiru is not coming to create havoc here on earth.

When we get to January 1, 2013 will these stupid Nibiru post stop or will they discover that there's been a miscalculation and it's actually coming in 25 years?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Nibiru is not coming to create havoc here on earth.

When we get to January 1, 2013 will these stupid Nibiru post stop or will they discover that there's been a miscalculation and it's actually coming in 25 years?

The Nibby garbage will stop only to be replaced by 16 years of Apophis DOOM. At least Apophis isn't a fictional object born in the minds of people with far too much spare time on their hands.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Interesting video that I have seen before but not in this expanded form. The only exception I'll take with the material on it is one point where the translation says that Nibiru, at 5 times the size of earth, will come within several hundred kilometers of earth.

There is a point, in the future, reading prophets, where the earth is destroyed. Near as I can determine, datewise, it's not this time. So I don't think it will come anywhere near that close.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OK, I do believe in cosmic cycles within the simulated reality, its like a CLOCK, and the clock is ticking to learn in.

But, cycles can be Lions or Lambs depending on the Love Frequency of the planet.

What I see happening is their use of technology to AMP up the cycle.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join