It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nuclear energy facility hit with malware that plays AC/DC at full volume!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatscrilla

It's all fun and games till someone looses an eye! This is lame. Who ever did this is a fool in my opinion. Trust me, it has to be someone who lacks maturity and self-discipline. And some call this humor! I can see how my son would think this is funny, check - he's 7. Expand the mind and see what right. Clearly, this is not!

I do find a virus that plays ACDC songs in the middle of the night, mildly amusing. I understand that the virus is dangerous, but the fact that its playing songs is a bit odd in my opinion-this makes gives it the comedic effect. And you've got to agree that the quote is being sarcastic (ie. he's not saying he wants a nuclear crisis, hes clearly joking):

u can't tell me the value of sheer hilarious-ness alone doesn't outweigh, by default, any minor inconvenience a nuclear crisis MIGHT cause to us, lol!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Some one at the CIA or Israel is getting a talking too right now.

"You never said NOT to have it play ACDC all night..."

I love that answer.

A little verbal clarification goes a long way right?
Otherwise the viruses just.....keep.......coming. My life is just too weird right now.
As long as people are weighing in with their choice of songs:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As a death metal fan myself, since Iran hates metal so much I believe the perfect song would be Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face! I can't think of a more headbanging song than that, it just starts out brutal.

For those unlucky enough to never hear it, I will be glad to share.

Also, fun fact for those who don't know, but this was the band and song that played during the Ace Ventura movie.

Thanks for the laughs OP this is some funny news, and to those who talk about it making problems. If it was truly meant to cause a meltdown then it would have done so now, the last thing a hacker wants to give anyone is time. This is more along the lines of those who hack for the fun of it and thought this was hilarious which it is!
edit on 26-7-2012 by deathlord because: TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Yeah I knew the surface info. I was prodding the deeper aspects that stories like this show.

For example: Intelligence Agencies used to (probably still do) use classified ads to communicate information.

I'm skeptical someone working at said facility has any confusion as to whether releasing info about a hack is a security breach, that there wouldn't already be "people dealing with it from within" etc... or any need to reach out to an outside firm seeking help.

I don't buy the surface form of the story.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Al I can say is there is someone out there who has a job that they may not like doing so hey spice it up with a little AC-DC LOL I love it!

Someone with a sense of humor!

AC-DC is Great!! I cannot see why the Iranians are complaining. I bet the Iranian people listen to AC DC all the time

edit on 27-7-2012 by jroduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
AC/DC? That's TOO harsh, at least put a remotely good band on repeat.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"Highway to Hell" would have been funnier. I can just picture this nuclear energy facility with music blaring "Hiiiiiiighway to Hell! You're on a hiiiiiighway to hell! and it's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

I cannot see why the Iranians are complaining.

I think they start to like it now...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join