It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
He is a sociopath who was failing at all his works, even close to eviction. I could see him sending it in order to add evidence for an insanity plea later on-he still thinks he can win afterall.
Could you link the sources?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Everything about this case seems a bit strange to me. Please watch the following show by Derren Brown on Youtube about manipulation of individuals to assassinate others and reconsider whether this was a lone job or had government involvement. With the issues of gun laws there's just too much at stake...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
One of the things that is just totally dumbfounding me is that people are able to defend these media outlets and say its just lazy journalism.. The removed information can't be true and thus these media outlets removed it. In the same breath they are also able to tell me what is true because the MSM did cover it, or still has it included in their story. If they can be lazy with the information you say is false, what makes you think they aren't "lazy" with what is true.

I have a hard time believing "lazy".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Again, did the witness in the theatre who saw the "suspect" get a phone call notice the RED HAIR? That's the question these stupid interviewers should be asking.

If you saw someone with RED hair it would sure stand out.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

I'll see if I can find anything regarding the red hair in the theater. I'm sure there are some cctv from inside the cinema lobby or halls that could also show us whether or not Holmes ever entered the theater and had a ticket. This alone would tell us if there was an accomplice or at least if the official story is being reported with the right facts.
edit on 25-7-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

on all the reports i have read, and saw, people say there was someone who took a phone call, went to the emergency door, acted like they were waving to someone. They never stated what that person looked like OR whether he sat back down or went outside.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I remember them saying he bought a ticket to see the movie. Like I said it's like you going to the movie and running into an extreme Gothic person. You'd would probably be able to recollect them from memory.

Now if the kid was wearing a hooded sweater when he took the call that would have been something that a witness would recollect because it looks suspicious.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There are a couple of lengthy threads, HERE and HERE where people have been discussing what you are asking. There are additional threads, but you will probably find what you are looking for in either of those.

*raises hand* can we get back on topic, because there are a lot of pertinent posts that are getting buried.

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: plea

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add werdz!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What if everyone involved on the shooters side are plants? From his parents, neighbors, even lawyers and room mates?

None of us know any of these people, or can verify if they are who they say they are.

Who benefits from this if he is not just a mentally ill person?

A distraction from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Obamacare, UN vote on gun control....could be any or all...just sayin'

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I have seen people in threads saying that, but no one has posted a link to that specific statement about him buying a ticket. I think it was just conjecture.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal

There are a couple of lengthy threads, HERE and HERE where people have been discussing what you are asking. There are additional threads, but you will probably find what you are looking in either of those.

*raises hand* can we get back on topic, because there are a lot of pertinent posts that are getting buried.

edit on 7/25/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: plea

Thank you for the links. I apologize for derailing the thread a bit.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I think you have me misread. The forth estate is now a tool of global political and corporate agendas; so unless you're in Denver acting as your own reporter, then there's not much you can do but protest, not click on stories and the ads, and generally use the working knowledge that everything you read has an agenda.

I'm not lazy, I'm just familiar with the inner workings of a newsroom. Lazy journalism is a term for crappy journalism. Unlike the engineers your cite, bad reporting rarely leads to death, so it's simply called "lazy."

Here's a hint, even the history books you read in school are fallible and not so much a real record as an interpretation of events often written by the "winner" of so-called historical events.

The forth estate has some credibility where some excellent investigative journalists exist, but editors and web content editors will change things to fit an agenda. This is known and journalists are usually kept in the dark about why changes are made to their stories beyond the regular editing process.

Also, those sources (MSNBC & Denver Post) did get the two roommate story from the Christian Post - the timeline says they did and it's lazy because they didn't fact check that information and instead rushed to publication to beat out the competitors. Check the publication time lines, it says it all.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Let's see........ a signed Lease that three persons were renting the apartment... ?

i know that in AZ there are perhaps 3 families (of south-of-the-border folks) with 2 kids or Parents in each family that occupy a 2 maybe 3 bedroom house (mostly in the barrio areas in South Phoenix)

but what seems an middle scale apartment in the Suburbs of a major Colorado Municipality... the rentor sure wouldn't lease a 2 or 3 bedroom apt to 3 persons let alone a 1 bedroon flat to that same trio !

is this another case of throwing junk at the wall & seeing what sticks ?
sounds like it to me
edit on 25-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I believe that you definitely understand the issue. My posts in "contradiction" to yours are mostly to keep everyone aware. I realized a long time ago that we were in this situation.. I had figured then it was pretty bad, but of course you never know until you can witness it. I also found myself wondering if all of it was just the conspiracy theorist in me blowing things out of proportion. This was when I witnessed it, and it was like the final nail in the coffin. While it may only be a small inkling of what they really do and are capable of.. I needed to make this thread to show everyone undeniable evidence that it does happen and it is very easy for them to do it.

I think many people are aware.. But it's going to take everyone to make a difference. If this thread has made one person aware or changed someone's mind.. Then it is a victory. That person will someday reach a point in which they feel it is their duty to inform others.. and so on and so forth.

We will all succumb to the institution if we don't even try to uncover and reveal the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

I have seen people in threads saying that, but no one has posted a link to that specific statement about him buying a ticket. I think it was just conjecture.

i can't quote or cite the source---

but he bought the ticket on-line wayyy before the movie actually was released,,,

i was questioning that aspect in another thread ...earlier

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
Thank you for the links. I apologize for derailing the thread a bit.
It's all good

Better that you are asking questions!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I also think that it's unfair to assume that lazy journalism doesn't cause death. Think about Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, perhaps even the upcoming UN Gun Treaties. All of those things are heavily influenced by media.. And all of those things could most definitely have an effect on the lives of thousands or millions of people. I'd say that journalism has a MUCH MORE dramatic effect on life and death. Perhaps not as directly as something like the Gulf Oil fiasco and faulty engineering.. But I think Journalism has the ability to influence society in a way that would create situations conducive to death...

Edit.. Nazi Germany is also a fine example of this.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
And this couldn't be chalked up as a simple reporting mistake?

I don't get all the conspiracies surrounding this. Why would the police have not taken the shooter out to prevent him from talking?

Does not make sense.

the same reason they did not take out Oswald when he allegedly shot JFK.
PATSY!!

Ahhh...but Oswald tried to tell the crowd that he was a patsy and then he was killed that day. What will happen to Holmes when he snaps out of it and tries to talk? I worry about someone killing him and making it look like a suicide. His facial expressions in court would make this plausible.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Personally, I think this thread is great as an eye-opener for other, newer members of ATS. I've seen a few comments in here already where folks are questioning the credibility of the MSM. So it appears it's a success already.

Here's my takeaway, both the Denver Post and MSNBC are even crappier news outlets than I initially believed because they deleted a portion of their reporting to cover up a mistake rather than say, "it was a mistake." And for that I blame their ignorant web editors. For that, I won't use those sites anymore.

Is there more to this story, absolutely. Will it get manipulated, absolutely. The best we do can beyond becoming reporters ourselves, is to find who and why all information is being changed or deleted - what agendas are being served.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Not to go too far off topic, but he was on anti-depressants prior to being incarcerated (says the MSM). He looks like he's detoxing while in prison, hence the screwed up look he has. Just an opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join