It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If this is all misdirection to keep us distracted while they pass new laws to screw us over even more than what they are now then by the very code they work off they have to some documentation about it online. It might be hidden or obscure but it will be there. By their own warped code of conduct they have to display it.

If we ignore it because we are too stupid to pay attention to the real issues that's not their problem. Seek and you shall find

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Yeah they were Korean roommates he had and they magically disappear.

Can you find your original source that stated this.. Because it would only help to serve that the removal of such information was more deliberate and not necessarily a matter of it being false.

www.eggdonor.com...

"Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates, also from California, in the Aurora building where police have found explosives, at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The building is reserved for students, faculty and staff from the medical campus."

Yeah so he did have roommates.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

You mentioned that they were Korean though. Where did you see this?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
If this is all misdirection to keep us distracted while they pass new laws to screw us over even more than what they are now then by the very code they work off they have to some documentation about it online. It might be hidden or obscure but it will be there. By their own warped code of conduct they have to display it.

If we ignore it because we are too stupid to pay attention to the real issues that's not their problem. Seek and you shall find

Right.

What's going on in Iran and Syria right now? Is the alCIAda,MI5,Mossad sending in goldstein-qaeda again?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

someone here said that.

Can't confirm it. But its a fact he had 2 roommates from California.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
YOU GUYS BETTER COPY THE INFO I POSTED BEFORE IT'S GONE!

edit on 25-7-2012 by NOMOREMOLOCH2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NOMOREMOLOCH2012

someone better record this too, before it is gone.
listed to time stamp 5:22 they found him in his car with gas masks and rifles, why did he need at least 2? one on grouind and one in car?
stamp 8:20 ish police looking for person in blue-white checkered shirt
stamp 10:00 suspect says he was alone but witneses reporting someone else also.
link
www.liveleak.com...

edit on 25-7-2012 by tluna1 because: forgot link

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
Any thoughts on this?

I think this spans more than just this particular story. I think this is evidence that cover-ups happen right before our eyes and we are lied to daily.

Perhaps my professional opinion is misguided.. Can anyone tell me if I've totally lost it?

If a reporter went to one of those PeopleSearch sites for the guy's particulars and then cross checked that address for other residents, they could've found roommates that the guy has had over the years, or months, at that address, and rushed the information into online publication before the change in roommate status was discovered by a better journalist. Then, the original reporter would've yanked it before it was widely seen (and then reported by others) so that they wouldn't be seen as the rookie that would get something like that wrong by not doing the talking to neighbors that they should've done instead of trying to get into publication first with wrong information (which happens a lot since the Internet turned everyone - including you, it seems - into a crusading truth journalist).

Those PeopleSearch sites have all kinds of old and new information just lumped in together, with attribute associations that are often pretty tenuous when you dig a little deeper.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

I was just thinking,

It would be easy to prove there were two shooters by analyzing bullet trajectories, blood spatter etc...

Unless the second person did not shooting at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cheezydik

You're right, it is easy to find, but I defy you to find a single article on a Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS news service that still mentions it. I never said it was scrubbed from everything, but it was scrubbed from the news services which are the easiest to manipulate. Here, I have another one for you. Google "Holmes two roommates"

MSNBC News/NBC

Google Cache

Source

NBC

www.nbc26.com...

I did not find this reported at *all* by Fox News, ABC, or CBS News afilliates.

The places I did find reprints of the article? Most were reprints of the above two articles.

www.tradeopolis.com...
Pete Williams and NBC News staff writes

www.topix.com...
refers to: www.nbc26.com...

arkansasmatters.com...
By: NBC News

edubzentnj.com...
Visit NBCNews.com

So, the majority of the spread of this disinformation appears to have come from MSNBC/NBC.

The retractions should have been noted in print.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

the flickr is a dead link

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You are missing the point. I have rehashed it several times. Pleaae read back about 5 pages up to this point. Im on my phone otherwise I would explain it again.

Edit.. You also seem to be doing a lot of speculating that you portray as truth yourself. Let's hold off on the character attacks.
edit on 25-7-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
http://(link tracking not allowed)/qWfUSl

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
twitter.com... LOOK SEPT 8

www.flickr.com...@N08/6127301232/

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
HURRY PEOPLE THEY KNOW IM TELLING

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Aurora Police Dept ‏@AuroraPD
APD Photo of the Week! http://(link tracking not allowed)/qWfUSl
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
12:23 PM - 8 Sep 11 via web · Details

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have to say one thing about this entire ordeal. Why was the Holmes man so doped up at his court appearance?
I thought that anytime someone appears in court that they had to be able to understand what is going on?
Obviously this man was not coherent enough to even realize what was going on? I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Totally off topic but I captured your evidence of a top level counter terrorism official in the Aurora police department. I suggest you make your own thread on this topic as it could be interesting to hear your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOMOREMOLOCH2012
ALL OF THIS IS FACT: LOOK AT THE TIMES 20 MIN BEFORE SHOOTING

Kate Singh ‏@KateCBS4
BREAKING: Big police response to Century 16 Theaters in Aurora. Will post more info as it becomes available.
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
11:59 PM - 19 Jul 12 via web · Details

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

We're hearing multiple people have been shot at Century 16 movie theater in Aurora. We have a crew on scene. More on #7news at 4:30a.m.
Reply Retweet Favorite
12:20 AM - 20 Jul 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

Okay. She's a local reporter, so we can assume that the timestamp is attributed to the proper time zone, right? If that's the case, then this is a major conflict to the OS!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The notebook:fact or fiction?

This is reminiscent of Cho Sueng-Hui's media package he sent to the MSM... with video, photos, etc.

This could be planted and used as an "admission of guilt" and they can have him put away.

I want to see scans of this... but this is not gonna happen probably because... the case is sealed.

And wasn't there earlier chatter on here that he was a member of a popular online forum? Anyone know what that forum might be? Or anymore updates on other sites he was a member of?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join