It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
WTF DONT THINK SO, LOOK I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU BUT I WONDER IF YOU WORK DOWN THE HALL FROM ME,STOP HELPING THEM AND START HELPING THE PEOPLE

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NOMOREMOLOCH2012

No it doesn't

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricGreen

i think they mean the movie title, director, and actor's names.
they do that in the beginning of the film.
the end credits are longer.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here's an account (with video interview) from someone who was at the movie, who believes an accomplice was involved:

www.wkyc.com...

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place."

edit on 25-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So the first MP3 seems basically unrelated, except at the very end, and that bit at the end doesn't really seem to have any interesting info at all...

the second one is a longer version of the live leak one...

at no point do they say they're taking him away and at no point do they say for a fact there's a second shooter...

It's still just the one cop saying someone said that a shooter may have been wearing a blue and white shirt...

I have now listened to most of this twice and nothing exciting jumps out...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

that's v interesting!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
READ MY POST SIR 95% OF THE FIRST COPS ON THE SCENE WHERE ON A CALL A HALF MILE FROM HIS HOUSE AND ROAMING THE AREA LISTEN TO RIGHT BEFORE THE SHOOTING THOSE OFFICERS HAD NOT BEEN ON A CAL, LISTEN DONT SKIP JUST LISTEN

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

In one blog (I know a blog is not more than gossip without sources.) the writer said that Holmes was seen leaving his apartment before the shooting in the company of another person.

I wonder if the MSM have been told to keep the names of Holmes possible roomates out of the press until police have had a chance to talk with them.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I SAID THAT 1 OFFICER CALL TAKING 1 MALE TO HOSPITAL THAT WAS "WOUNDED" AND MADE IT TO THE FRONT OF THE MALL .6 MILES IN LESS THAN A MINUTE, LISTEN FOR OFFICER 305

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

that would make sense to be, 1 they dont want to tip them off if they are looking for them and 2 they dont want the public to go hunting for them and harrasing them if there is no need.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

But that doesn't MEAN anything.

link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by stupid girl

It's pro'lly wiped clean by now though.

Before I "retired", part of my job was to find lost heirs to oil and gas production royalties.

any way you can go back to work long enough to find some royalties for someone.....say..... oh.... Chiten, Purple?

lol.....hello my little grape-flavored bird...

...well, getting back in the saddle of my "soberly-pursued, serious career in an otherwise male-dominated field"
(I am now a full-time house-slave and mother of 3 small children....something that I am still trying to master but likely never will....
lol....) is always possible, but not very likely.
Expenses for that line of work can be a mo'fo'..
..and when you grow accustomed to working for oil companies, in which the conditions are virtually "no expense spared" to accomplish your task
....well, I ain't sayin' it's right, but...dat just the way it be.

Can ya' dig it?

Having said that, if you have the means to provide me a ridonkulous retainer fee....I would be more than happy to begin whiling away the hours on composing you a base abstract of title, replete with curative requirement affidavits

link   
IM HAVE TO GET OFF OF HERE, I THOUGHT MY TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER. READ MY POST PEOPLE

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

.6 of a mile in a minute? So?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

It is also possible that his regular room-mates are not at the apartment during the summer. He might have been living alone or might have had another person who was not a student living there. In any case, having these people's names out in the open might cause unnecessary complications for law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by longlostbrother

(I know a blog is not more than gossip without sources.)
...And to speak to the topic of the thread, just replace "blog" with "mainstream media". The way it is currently, no difference. And frankly, smaller outlets seem to be less prone to silently altering published articles... go figure..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

You definitely have a point. Judging from the two witnesses in the videos I embedded, or linked to, there would seem to be a very high probability that Holmes had at least one accomplice.

edit on 25-7-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can tell you we're being deluged with news on this subject. They are interviewing doctors neighbor, best friends ex girlfriend etc....EVERYONE is trying to be involved in reporting SOMETHING in regards to the story. I'm sure someone that was interviewed that had no idea of the perp or his life said something to the effect of Hume and his room mates. Later of course this was found not to be the case. All the family orientated shows out here are being number for more "special reports" on this. I know if I had kinds and we say down to watch America's Funniest Video and instead we were bombarded with more doom and gloom, I'd be irritated. Anyway, someone probably stated something they thought that ended up being false.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join