It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by jude11

I am in complete agreement with your statements as well. Slight of hand.. They keep us occupied with these things while the REAL important issues are swept under the rug or rushed past us before we know it.

Well,I think your op is exactly what someone else said,just reporting that turned out to either not be true or the roomates no longer lived there so its no longer relevant to the story.As for the comment above,no one is keeping you occupied.It's your and others' own faults if you're not paying attention to what else is going on.

ETA : Sorry but I wasn't reading all 21 pages before commenting,I shall do that now then comment further.
edit on 25-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I think you will see after reading the thread that I am not concerned about the details of this particular case as much as I am concerned about the path our media is taking us. We are headed down a road we are going to have trouble returning from unless people stop defending awful journalism practice and demanding explanations.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

James holmes doesn't even look the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Have not read past page 8 here, it's a long thread, so, sorry if someone already thought of this:

Are there no real hackers here on ATS? Someone who can collate public data? We have the address, trawl through DMV, electric bills, water bills, internet accounts, phone numbers, voter registration, hell, library cards, everything, and see if you can find other people listed at that address.

Obviously, that's what Big Brother would have done in the first ten seconds.

IF this really is the Ministry of Truth changing the record of the past and throwing it down the memory hole, I'd say the roommates were handlers, possibly even the door opener and the real shooter. Holmes was kept drugged up and hypnotized in the car, the real shooter went out the door when the wet work was done, tossed the guns and body armor and left the zombie Holmes there to take the rap.

Remember, NO ONE can identify him as really being the shooter, since he was completely covered up. Could have been anyone, and he could have been drugged up and hypnotized to remember himself doing it even if he didn't.

His conditioning slipped slightly, and he came out of his trance for a moment, long enough to remember the handlers booby trapping the apartment, and said it to the cops.

Why would someone go to all the effort of booby trapping the place and then tell the cops it's booby trapped? Kind of defeats the purpose.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

I agree, they hardly even look like the same human.

Same head shape, sort of, but weight loss and a nose job comes to mind.

If you compare the mugshot photo to what he looked like during that ABC video of him 18 years old, it doesn't look like that could be the same person.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here's the definitive crowdsourced news coverage of the event as the news was breaking on Thursday night up to today. Keep in mind as you read through these threads, everything is monitored by this community including police radio, military communications, Twitter feeds, Facebook posts, maps, emergency rooms... everything. In fact ATS membership could take a page out of the Reddit community for standards on reporting events using *all* the technology we have available to us including maps, scanners, tracking people real time, locating actual people in distress, ect...

I put this up because you'll see lots of misinformation, lots of erroneous reporting, confused police/fire/ambulance services; you'll see what a disaster looks like and sounds like as its unfolding and it's not pretty and confusing as hell to figure out what's real and what's not.

Page 1: www.reddit.com...

Final Page: www.reddit.com...

If for nothing else look at these threads and think about what we could be doing on ATS better because we are the Reddit community, just over on a conspiracy website.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I have had similar suspicions but obviously everything has been so diluted and confusing that it is hard to say what I believe. I do however remember initial reports saying he had a vest on and appeared to be tall and muscular. A large athletic male. From what I have seen, Holmes does not appear to be very muscular or athletic. Just another discrepancy that I haven't heard anything about since Friday. These sort of things could undoubtedly be exaggerated in the heat of the moment though but I thought it was worth noting considering the current context of the conversation.

I will try to find a source for this as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
All the family orientated shows out here are being number for more "special reports" on this. I know if I had kinds and we say down to watch America's Funniest Video and instead we were bombarded with more doom and gloom, I'd be irritated. Anyway, someone probably stated something they thought that ended up being false.
Oh, right. Make sure the children get a heavy dose of speculation and adult-flavored commentary.

Thing is, rather than turn away from the speculation, people will continue to absorb it all, transfixed. False information will already be flooding conversations and discussions. Even those who have a stronger constitution will still be affected by the onslaught. If you don't see/hear all the postulation and guessing, then your mind will remain clear. I'm just not confident that a lot of people can resist the dramatic spin.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Manchurian Candidate?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Interesting you should say that...yesterday I actually took these two photos and opened them in Gimp. I used one as an overlay onto the other and could not for the life of me get them to match up perfectly or even close. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, because I admit I'm not a Gimp professional. I don't even know what made me want to do that, something just struck me as odd about the "before & after" photos. Do his eyes not look about 10 shades lighter as well? I thought that could be due to lighting differences or quality of the photos but his are so blue in his mugshot. They do not look that blue in any of the other pictures they've shown or in the video they released of him giving that presentation in college, but the mugshot and recent courtroom video they are extremely blue. Interesting and fishy if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Found one just now

Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates, also from California, in the Aurora building where police have found explosives, at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The building is reserved for students, faculty and staff from the medical campus.

Source

I have the page still open on my iPad ( i hope is in the tab still ) and have taken screenshot with iPhone ( I can't do screen shots with my iPad because it requires two hands which I don't have) I'm also taking pics with my iPhone

So anyways I came to my computer after mailing the link to myself and it's not there. I can see how they rewrote entire paragraph. I will log into ATS now and copy that text from the edited pc link.
I'll see what I can do to get these uploaded.
has to be where it shows it's same article and not some photoshop job. Although I will use that to crop.

Maybe the pages display differently on iPads if anyone has one or other device to get a screenshot

ETA

notice how when they edited the paragraph they accidentally duplicated one above it. idiots! so obvious

The University of California, Riverside, confirmed that a student named James Eagan Holmes, with the same date of birth, graduated with a bachelor's degree in neuroscience in 2010. He graduated in four.

The University of California, Riverside, confirmed that a student named James Eagan Holmes, with the same date of birth, graduated with a bachelor's degree in neuroscience in 2010.

He graduated in four years, attending from the fall of 2006 to spring 2010. Public records show that the Holmes living in Aurora had a previous address at a Riverside dormitory.

Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Friday that Holmes, born Dec. 13, 1987, is the man who is believed to have killed at least 12 people at a midnight showing of the new Batman movie in Aurora, a suburb of Denver.

edit on 25-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

oh they did the duplicate on my ipad version too, guess that was their first attempt they messed up, why it still has cached page online

EDIT no that was it refreshing

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm surprised by how many people don't know or understand how "Mainstream Media" works.
None of these "reporters" on TV are actual reporters - Hardly any of them are the first on the scene of any event. You know why? Because the two REAL reporting agencies - which are Reuters and the Associate Press - are where most of us (and the MSM) are getting their information.

Look it up if you don't believe me. The same thing happens with exit polls. You guys think all these mass media outlets actually send people out to conduct exit polls? Nope. They use one company - Edison Research - then the "results" from those exit polls are sent to the NEP (National Election Pool) which is run by the - drum roll please - Associate Press and it's constituent members are the MSM (CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc). Edison Research uses a web based application which links all the MSM and AP up together real time over the Internet (or whatever private network they're using) and distributes results.

Pretty much the same framework for how MSM gets it's information. The problem with this system is, as the OP points out - it's easily corruptible because MSM networks don't *REALLY* do any investigation or actual "reporting". They just regurgitate what AP / Reuters tells them. One who controls the AP / Reuters controls the "news" and "media". It's pretty much that simple.

Again, if you think I'm wrong, go look it up. Awake from your apathy and discover the web of lies and deceit profiteering corporations want you to believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
it's been changed to Public records show that the Holmes living in Aurora had a previous address at a Riverside dormitory.

changed from:

ETA ok it was Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates, also from California, in the Aurora building where police have found explosives, at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The building is reserved for students, faculty and staff from the medical campus.

i have to search my iphone icloud album for pics i took now.

f###!!
ok sorry this is unbelievable, the pics i took ended up to be the refreshed page right when i clicked the pic. Even iin one i highlighted , and it was there but photo is changed. It must have refreshed as i clicked.

i read it several times to be sure and obviously its how i got the text to copy

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

this one i just got from toronto newspaper. pic taken of ipad screen with my iphone

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i see you had this now on page 2 or 3
2nd

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Forgive me for not reading the entire post. Try using a search engine other than Google and you will find the story

m.bing.com... ines%2c+ON&P=r5w9h8cxrq&SCO=0

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There's no denying they are trying to clean up the evidence of two roommates.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchybag
Forgive me for not reading the entire post. Try using a search engine other than Google and you will find the story

m.bing.com... ines%2c+ON&P=r5w9h8cxrq&SCO=0

It isn't an issue of finding the story, it is an issue that many of the existing stories have been changed without explanation to exclude information they originally contained.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ugh -- this is turning into another 9/11 thing... ... not that that is a criticism of ATS or conspiracy theorists -- I figure if you believe the official story you are either a traitor or a fool.

It's just that this event -- if it was CREATED, is a distraction, or a way to grab power by protecting the fearful from nameless bogie men.

I have NOT been paying much attention to this story -- because the LIBOR banking scandal has larger ramifications that more people should be thinking about. But having said that I stumbled upon two things that -- well, make this like 9/11 all over again;

A TRAINING EXERCISE THAT MIMICS THE TRAGEDY

DUNCAN WAS HANDED TO THE CIA AT AGE 6? Data seems to be coming from Wayne Madsen -- a dumping ground for disaffected CIA and other spooks to blow the whistle. There's no way to be sure of some of his claims -- but if we are living in the end-game of fascists -- then unspeakable acts are a means to an end.

And why is Michael Chertoff in Denver? That guy gives me the creeps.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

WTF? That's not the same guy at all! You can't see it here, but the forehead slant is way way off! This would not ever change! The man with red hair has a back slant while the younger pictures of Holmes show a pretty much vertical forehead.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join