It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
If you think this is all clear cut and adds up to something as simple as you are making it out to be than you are far too lost to be involved in this conversation.

How very arrogant of you. "You don't subscribe to my level of conspiracy theorist, therefore get lost."

pfft.

So now they say Holmes sent a diary detailing the attack to a psychiatrists 1 week prior to the shooting, but the psychiatrist did not open it.

Does this add to your patsy motive?

Let me guess, Since I disagree with you about how things appear odd, I'm not worthy of being in your presence either.

My bad, your honour.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So there is a mall shooting in Toronto where 7 people are injured, 1 dead.

Then there is a Batman shooting where 71 people are shot.

A woman who escaped the Toronto shooting, coincidentally was killed in the Batman shooting.

Her twitter page was left up: Twitter

She writes:
"Never thought I'd have to coerce a guy into seeing the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises with me"

edit on 25-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by Plan2exist18

I noticed this as well. I didn't even bother to argue the point that the Joker doesn't have red hair but the media was trying to spin it as if to say Holmes dyed his hair red to look like the Joker. As if Holmes imitating the joker makes a difference in the murder and wounding of so many people. That was one aspect of all the reporting that has been done that has totally bugged me.

I also wonder if he ever made the statement that he was the Joker.

I know no-one will care, but Caesar Romero in his original role as the Joker, had red hair.

You know, that heath ledger portrayal is not the only one.

It's crazy, you're wondering if he actually said "I'm the joker" but full believe that there is internet wide conspiracy to remove possibly erroneous information that would not make a jot of difference to the outcome of this event, and could potentially protect 2 innocent people who may have lived at the same address as Holmes.

We've already got people alluding that these two may have been 'handlers' - now imagine if their names became public. Holmes is not the only nut job around. Vigilante justice could see 2 people harmed, harassed, intimidated for the clumsy journalist who decided it was a good idea to implicate people by proxy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
And this couldn't be chalked up as a simple reporting mistake?

I don't get all the conspiracies surrounding this. Why would the police have not taken the shooter out to prevent him from talking?

Does not make sense.

Usually when they report an error they will say that and say " corrected", that's why thry do that.
I saw the article rewritten with no mention of correction

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

There names were never mentioned though.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOMOREMOLOCH2012
EVERY THING I TELL YOU GUYS YOU BETTER LOOK INTO AND WATCH

MOVIES: CONTROL FACTOR
SERENITY

STOP YELLING.

Are you serious? Serenity? So they're controlling people like they did Summer Glau's character in the movie, eh?

How do we know you're not a plant. Sent in to make ATS look like a den of fools?

I want to see your drivers license and birth certificate. No, I demand it.

lol

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by nightstalker78

I think you will see after reading the thread that I am not concerned about the details of this particular case as much as I am concerned about the path our media is taking us. We are headed down a road we are going to have trouble returning from unless people stop defending awful journalism practice and demanding explanations.

This I can agree with. Unfortunately it's always been that way and it will continue to be.What is there to demand really? The real story? Sure. But you and I both know they're just going to print/air whatever they can to get a story and to get people talking. People are like parrots.They will just repeat what they hear,regardless if it is true or no.They heard it from the media,so it must be true.That goes for every story,not just this one.
edit on 25-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

It looks like he was using painkillers. Roxies or oxycontin over time can cause a lot of physical changes to ones appearance. So can meth and other drugs. Google drug use before and after photos to see many examples. But these changes in his appearance seem very different. Almost like he had plastic surgery to change his appearance. Eye color? Different now. Maybe they took someone else and tried to make him look like Holmes. Just a theory.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I dont think he had roommates. If he did the info would come from his neighbors and not public records. It was probably people who lived there before him. If it were spooks residing with him and "adjusting" him for this purpose there would be no public records indicating that they lived with him.

Anyone in the area want to go talk to his neighbors? I am quite too far away to do it. Anyone want to pay for a couple of plane tickets and a couple nights in a hotel room and a rental car for me to go find out and put all of this to rest?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Snorting certain drugs can damage the cartilage in the nose maybe.
Anyways I don't think one is an imposter, nor do I think it's some mkultra thing or anything like that.
Some things just don't add up, but I'm more inclined to think they are setting things up in preparation of his upcoming trial. These witnesses with different versions aren't gonna help the prosecution. Maybe, just speculating

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Caesar romero was quite definitely the best joker. He seemed very creepy and was definitely the most "psychopathic" joker. It was just that they could not put that much violence on TV or in mainstream movies back then...

Was this one crazy loner? Was he programmed by handlers? I doubt we will be able to find the answers on the internet. The internet is a very useful tool and a good place to start but every good investigator knows how to hit the streets. Nothing is more telling than Human Intel... Ask any real spook who hasn't spent their whole career behind a desk looking at computer screens.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I keep reading more about Holmes, actor Greenberg, and facebook Zuckerberg, and wondering where it all ends..
www.mark.zuckerberg.mediafetcher.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by gemdog because: Fixed

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Did you even read my several posts that explained my stance and what the OP is about. You aren't the first to miss the point, I probably could have been clearer or explained it better.. Of course, I think that so far this thread has actually done an amazing job demonstrating the influence the media has on perception. The whole point of this thread was to expose the media for its bad practices and to explain to people that blindly listen to the stories that it is unacceptable to change or remove information without a proper explanation. The quote I used was simply a coincidence.. It just happened to be the first time I have actually WITNESSED the media so blatantly erasing information without reason.

We have a right to know why they change information they previously presented as fact. The families, the victims and everyone else who wants the truth is more than deserving of it. If you can't see the problem that my OP is trying to address then you too have fallen victim to the influence. It isn't about proving a conspiracy. It is about warning everyone that we have already reached a point where history can be rewritten and anything can be made true.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I agree. However the eye color definitely seems to be different his eyes are a much sharper blue now. Anyone every read Stephen Kings Dark Tower series? Remember when the Gunslinger entered the drug addicts mind (I cant remember his name at the moment)? The flight attended noticed that his eyes had changed color...

Maybe its the lighting or quality of the older photos...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Manipulating the media is a very easy thing to do. Those in charge have been doing it for centuries. What is that old saying "It is the winners who write the history books not the losers" However, it is much deeper than that wiser people know that using the media properly can help determine who the winners will be.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

Did you even read my several posts that explained my stance and what the OP is about. You aren't the first to miss the point, I probably could have been clearer or explained it better.. Of course, I think that so far this thread has actually done an amazing job demonstrating the influence the media has on perception.

I actually think, Ziggy, you should make another thread at a later date. The thread title of this thread is too explosive and impossible ignore for the point you're trying to make.

It's a common trend at ATS that people don't read whole threads when something explosive has happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

One of the things that is just totally dumbfounding me is that people are able to defend these media outlets and say its just lazy journalism.. The removed information can't be true and thus these media outlets removed it. In the same breath they are also able to tell me what is true because the MSM did cover it, or still has it included in their story. If they can be lazy with the information you say is false, what makes you think they aren't "lazy" with what is true.

I have a hard time believing "lazy".

After hearing about the two who received charges today in England's media phonetapping scandal, it would seem that honesty has given way to CYA through denial or coverup. Your claim seems valid to me. A few of the links posted opened ok for me but completely disappeared within a few seconds. I have three tabs open, no more.

Screen captures are a problem for me sometimes. Is anyone using a simple screencapture program or can recommend one that sits on the taskbar?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am new here and have a stupid question.. What is an OP and there are a few other terms I am not familiar with... SF I think I saw a few times... What do these mean please?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think there is already a whole thread about whether or not the released pictures of Holmes are the same guy. I suggest you check that out as the discussion isn't necessarily in line with what this thread is about.

This thread isn't just about Holmes. It's about everything the media feeds us. Sure many of you may think it is futile, but I for one have always been of the belief that if you make no effort to affect the situation then you have no grounds to complain. At least I'm trying to point out the shortcomings with verifiable evidence. I'm not trying to prove the conspiracy that Holmes had two roommates.. The title is worded specifically to play on the entire idea of the OP and thread..

I'm showing everyone what we have been warned of by our founding fathers and authors like George Orwell. We are seeing blatant erasure of information without explanation. We are getting muddied stories that we can no longer decipher as fact or fallacy. We, as a society, are succumbing to the machine. If we do not demand the truth, and require the truth.. We shall never have it and they will be able to easily create their own "facts" to suit their agendas..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Use your Print-Screen key on the right side of your alphabetical keys. It is located above the arrow keys in most instances. Press print-screen at anytime to copy an image of your screen to the clipboard. Open up a photo-editing program like Microsoft Paint, Gimp or Adobe Photoshop. Create a blank or new image and then hit the "Ctrl" key and the "V" key at the same time.. Or right click and hit paste. This will paste your screen capture into blank image. Save out the image and there you go.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join