It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
please delete mods - triple post due to serve issues
edit on 25-7-2012 by PrimalWisdom because: server issues led to triple post

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalWisdom
Hey sopheruk

I'm worried too many simultaneous connections might bomb out the server or something so would like to see some photos uploaded here if possible. At least some close-up snaps of the ornament in the garden, but you know I would really like to see a pic of the 2 of them

I must admit I am very intrigued by all this - you seem, smart, and fairly honest - well as much as i can tell from your posts.
Go

There are 2 and a half days left, we have backing from a network with a large capacity, so dont worry about that, but it is the main reason we have given it a couple of days to get it right.

I didnt want to say this now as it may spoil it when it happens, but after the first 5 minutes, just to proove it is not an orchestrated stunt, the entities will appear on every tv channel in the world simultaneously

Every possible scenario is prepared for, from an attack by negative entities, to human agencies, to weather, we will make sure we can deal with any scenario.
There will be no excuse, it is time to deliver the knowledge that mankind has never been alone, and to change this world and give so many people a higher purpose to live for
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's a sad day when people start believing posts like this on ATS. It suggests a desperation for someone to come and help us. Isn't that like a massive abdication of ones own personal responsibility. Stop hoping for the magic men to come and save us, we are capable of sorting our own problems out without super hero intervention.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Ok so we wait...
I dunno srsly the whole the whole bathing, saying a phrase 3 times does sound a bit dodgy tbh, but I will do this and wait patiently.
Also how are the words pronounced? Hashem ad mosai, ad mosai (Hush-em add mosh-eye, mosh-eye?)

I must admit you have got me pretty excited so please don't let us down, You may not realise just how long and with bated breath some of us have been waiting for something like this, and quite frankly it may make me lose faith in the chances of something like this ever happening. Please, for the sake of my sanity and continued quest for knowledge of the Universe - PLEASE DON'T BE A TROLL.

Peace
PW
edit on 25-7-2012 by PrimalWisdom because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It's entertainment, not sadness. With the above claim that these entities will show up on every TV network simultaneously is interesting considering loads of people will be glued to their TVs for the start of the 2012 Olympics.

Will it happen? Time will tell, but no love lost if it doesn't. This member may need to disappear on Sunday, but that remains to be seen, and I'll continue to root for him/her until then.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I know what you mean, but honestly - I am so over hoping for US to help OURSELVES. I try, and a few I know try, and I assume many around the world are like us and try, but hell at this point I'll follow any lead in the quest for something to change, or to at least catch a glimpse of something "other" just so that I know there's more to existing here, like we all currently do.

Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
It's a sad day when people start believing posts like this on ATS. It suggests a desperation for someone to come and help us. Isn't that like a massive abdication of ones own personal responsibility. Stop hoping for the magic men to come and save us, we are capable of sorting our own problems out without super hero intervention.

Yes but just as she doesn't have proof right now that it's real, neither do you have proof that it isn't real... And this is what ATS is for....

And it's not a matter of HOPING it's real, it's just wanting to find out if it IS real....

I for one don't want or think alien life is going to save mine or anyone's else's a**e

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

It's entertainment, not sadness. With the above claim that these entities will show up on every TV network simultaneously is interesting considering loads of people will be glued to their TVs for the start of the 2012 Olympics.

Will it happen? Time will tell, but no love lost if it doesn't. This member may need to disappear on Sunday, but that remains to be seen, and I'll continue to root for him/her until then.

Nicely said

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
As promised, the announcement.

At 5pm UK time this saturday (which is miday New York time), i will have a satelite link up broadcast where Schneerson and Portia will appear and answer any questions for ten minutes.
Media are welcome to come and film it but we will not accept payment in any shape or form.
We will only speak to media about location,from saturday morning first thing, not before (we are very eager to not give any powers that be time to sabotage the event.)
We will not be using youtube it will be a private link up stream, free to view and air - this is being done to prevent people from getting the broadcast cancelled. The stream will not require a download of a plugin or registration or anything like that.

In answer to a previous person who said `you wont show us the 7 foot in height that they are`, yes they will, and their craft will be shown too.

The entities have insisted on one thing from the general public, and that is for them to realise that these beings are not gods, but just advanced beings of light who want to help. They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times. If you dont say those words you will not see the entities. One must also bathe/immerse ones whole body in water, within 24 hours leading up to the saturday event to purify the body.
The above steps are essential
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha sopheruk is either in need of immeadiate prescribed medication or is laughing his @!!$ off. am absolutely gutted though i thought it was tonite he`d have concrete evidence maybe pics of him and his two intergalactic buddies chillin in the middle of his crop circle on his lawn pmsl oh well very entertaining

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

I've been fooled by these threads before, Im not prepared to let it happen again. I guess they are fun though.

It would be fun to do one, to see how far you could get people to believe your tale. I can see the appeal in creating these kind of hoax's

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
5pm on a Saturday?
Oh bummer, I'll be in the pub and miss it all.

Although by chucking out time I'll probably be seeing enough out of this world stuff of my own.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I've been fooled by these threads before, Im not prepared to let it happen again. I guess they are fun though.

It would be fun to do one, to see how far you could get people to believe your tale. I can see the appeal in creating these kind of hoax's

I really hope you're wrong... Otherwise I might just have to give up on ATS altogether

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

Yep...he's gone from providing us here, with some pics of his Galactic buddies, to interrupting the whole world's TV programming. Plus, it's gonna be a big eye opening event to a lot of people, that ET wants us all to chant in Hebrew.

I can't wait......

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh my god.

With everything that is happening in this world right now: financial mayhem, NWO, movie theater murders, and....

You come here with this BS to have some fun?

Why don't you spend your time thinking of a way to make the world a better place.

Just not in the mood for this kind of crap today.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
5pm on a Saturday?

Although by chucking out time I'll probably be seeing enough out of this world stuff of my own.

Worry not. If your local pub has a TV, you won't miss the party....

Remember, the OP stated, that 5 minutes after his broadcast starts...all of the TVs in the world, will show his buddies....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I really hope you're wrong... Otherwise I might just have to give up on ATS altogether

All part of the ATS experience. as i said I was believed in one of these outlandish threads, but after a while you start to see a pattern. feeding little bits of info to keep you hooked, always telling you to wait for a certain time etc etc. hey maybe I'm wrong, but I would be willing to bet a large amount of money I'm not.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And they want us to have a bath an all.....cheeky pigs pmsl

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times. If you dont say those words you will not see the entities. One must also bathe/immerse ones whole body in water, within 24 hours leading up to the saturday event to purify the body.

Wait, I have to go through some sort of an ritual to be able to see them and all the world has to do, is be the regular kind of sheeple they are and just switch on their tv? .....I think i'll go with that option in that case ..Sounds easier..

How is talking by myself and saying out some words going to do the magic anyway? All it results in is my family members thinking that i've gone nuts...
edit on 25-7-2012 by EEQQQ because: i hate to see mistakes in my posts

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Suspiria
5pm on a Saturday?

Worry not. If your local pub has a TV, you won't miss the party....

Remember, the OP stated, that 5 minutes after his broadcast starts...all of the TVs in the world, will show his buddies....

Des

I point blank refuse to chant some bollocks three times in a public house unless there's footie on.
5pm is far too early to be speaking in tongues. I'll get chucked out and have to fight the tramps for a spot on the bandstand.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm with you. I've been burned in the past for wanting to believe, but alas it's always a hoax. These days I classify my time spent here addressing these topics as purely entertainment.

That said, the OP has made some rather fantastical claims that he/she likely cannot back up, but knowing that fact no one's feelings will get hurt, and the advantage of this type of posting is there's a timeline provided. By Saturday night we'll know whether or not to ban this member.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join