It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

....The entities have insisted on one thing from the general public, and that is for them to realise that these beings are not gods, but just advanced beings of light who want to help. They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times.....

edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Wait... So you're telling us that these entities want us to know that they are not gods. And on this thread post... www.abovetopsecret.com... .. you say that all religions are BS. In fact you say, "sorry but if theres a god wouldnt he answer you when you call for help". After all of your dismissing of gods, you tell us to say Hashem ad mosai. SORRY, but isn't 'hashem' hebrew for "the Name". Which is what some jewish people use to replace God's name... dictionary.reference.com...

Also, why is the chant necessary. any information that is entering my eye comes first through my computer monitor, or television.How does a chant change what comes from computer monitor. And How is this any different from the pictures you claimed you were going to provide earlier. If you had gone along with the pictures, would you have made us say the chant in order to "see" them. Because in any case we would be seeing them through our computer monitors.

I was ready to believe you, but now it just seems inconsistent.
edit on 25-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

When you type "Ad Mosai" into google the videos that show up (called "Ad Mosai? Until When?") have, guess who,...Menachem Mendel Schneerson.. the guy who sopheruk said was the offspring of the Schneerson, the 7 foot entity. (he sad this on pg.7) The videos ( M.M.Scheerson) talk about the coming of the messiah. Some jews beleives he was the messiah...en.wikipedia.org... .

WOW what the hell is happening here?? Lots of stuff to do with Judaism.
edit on 25-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: more info

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I almost spit my coffee out!
Come on, some of you actually believe this guy? It's one thing to be open minded, but this is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I almost spit my coffee out!
Come on, some of you actually believe this guy? It's one thing to be open minded, but this is ridiculous.

I've already had members lash me with the virtual cat-o-nine-tails for not being a believer.....:

I'm still betting Bernard....just with a new *hook*. Also, the last Bernard thread that was 404'd, he rivaled me as soon as I called him out. Same thing happened with this OP when I called him Bernard. That old....walks like a duck, Quacks like a duck...probably a freakin' duck...

Des
edit on 25-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Almost feel like a parent telling their 12 year old kid father christmas isn't real. You've got to be cruel to be kind

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
@ mikdbz

Where is the contradiction?
yes i put on that thread that all religions on earth are b.s created by negative entities as a way of controlling and enslaving masses, simple. nothing more, nothing less.

I have not at one point said i dont believe in a God, a creator of all, just not the man made one...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi OP,

I've been following this thread pretty closely since you put it up, and while I have had no reason to ridicule or taunt you, I also have no reason to believe or disbelieve you. I really want to believe you though so please explain something for me...

You gave us the instructions to cover our entire body in water and to chant the phrase 3 times or else we won't be able to see them. Ok, according to my understanding of earth-based logic - these instructions make no sense, but lets just go with it and say we need to do that. Ok done. My question is - when it is flash broadcasted to every TV in the world, how are THEY going to see them if they have not bathed and chanted??

Clarification would be greatly appreciated... Hoping something really cool happens Sat!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Almost feel like a parent telling their 12 year old kid father christmas isn't real. You've got to be cruel to be kind

They'll find out soon, when their stockings end up empty.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
....just got 2 more of these in my message box....they came in back to back .

This is an automated U2U to let you know that sopheruk has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS.

He's still here reading, just not responding to his thread.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyJai
Hi OP,

I've been following this thread pretty closely since you put it up, and while I have had no reason to ridicule or taunt you, I also have no reason to believe or disbelieve you. I really want to believe you though so please explain something for me...

You gave us the instructions to cover our entire body in water and to chant the phrase 3 times or else we won't be able to see them. Ok, according to my understanding of earth-based logic - these instructions make no sense, but lets just go with it and say we need to do that. Ok done. My question is - when it is flash broadcasted to every TV in the world, how are THEY going to see them if they have not bathed and chanted??

Clarification would be greatly appreciated... Hoping something really cool happens Sat!!!

I can answer that, friend.
People who have no prepared in the aforementioned way, will simply see a pure light.
People who have prepared will see and hear the entities

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I seriously believe we should have an award for most outlandish claims on ATS as well as best writing for an outlandish claim. Banishment is the award for the former, and the latter....I don't know, uh a sticker? Or a gold star? Or how about an imaginary award for the "winner"? Afterall, they are giving us fiction and falsehoods, shouldn't we do the same to them?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ah, let the OP be. Those that believe this stuff will have to readjust their worldview on Sunday morning, but oh well, I guess that means less folks believing in totally insane crap (which is probably a good thing). But again, I'm rooting for the OP to pull off a hat trick.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Thanks for the clarification!!!

Couple more questions - can you give us the pronunciation for the phrase? I believe someone asked earlier for that as well.

Also will the general masses still be able to hear the entities even if they can only see light?

And lastly, I know you have a life and whatnot but quite a few members have asked some excellent questions regarding the origin of the humans and other things... if you could ask your friends to answer those questions I think we would all be grateful.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification!!!

Couple more questions - can you give us the pronunciation for the phrase? I believe someone asked earlier for that as well.

Also will the general masses still be able to hear the entities even if they can only see light?

And lastly, I know you have a life and whatnot but quite a few members have asked some excellent questions regarding the origin of the humans and other things... if you could ask your friends to answer those questions I think we would all be grateful.

I suggest you read through my previous replies paticularly earlier and mid thread, because i answered several of those questions.

The origins of humanity? as in third dimensional human beings you see around you?
in brief.. the spirit (the eternal light which makes you), is very young, and is tested in a frail, very temporary vessel on its early path of spiritual evolution

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

My apologies as I read most of this thread late into last night and more than likely forgot some of your replies. I'll glance through the thread again and follow up with any other questions.

Are they staying with you this evening?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Very interesting. I'm surprised mos people were asking about pictures and didn't ask this very important question:

What wisdom did they give you? What is the best advice they can give for our spiritual development? Anything interesting, please share.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

My apologies as I read most of this thread late into last night and more than likely forgot some of your replies. I'll glance through the thread again and follow up with any other questions.

Are they staying with you this evening?

pmsl yeah if they dont crash out on his lawn hes made the spare room up with an extra long matress ha ha ha but bless he lives in a quiet neighbourhood no ones noticed his all nite conversations with his 7ft buddies

Seriously ATS deny ignorance come on!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. To see these dudes, i have to bath, and
say something three times, or they will not appear!

Im sorry people, but sounds like he is playing everyone.
I can imagine him laughing his head off knowing that a couple
of hundred people are bathing while saying these words.
And the sad thing is, sone people on here will actually do it.
And when they sit to watch the video, it will most prob be this.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

Well in all fairness maybe someone HAS noticed and didn't think anything of it except that the OP has a couple really tall friends?? As I said before, I have no reason to believe any of it - but at the same time I am in no way saying that I know whats possible so who am I to say the OP is lying?? I'd rather get as much information as possible, bc if it turns out to be true then AWESOME. If not?? Well no harm no foul on my end, just some entertainment.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

lol I think I'd take Rick Astley over whatever is shown later (If anything at all)! I cannot fathom some of the other members belief in this fraud. (Or maybe they are just putting on a good face just to get the OP to out himself or make him think that he has believers when in reality, he doesn't). But then again, reality seems to be a more and more difficult thing to hold on to for the OP. Unless it's this Bernard character I keep hearing about and this is his small, pitiful way of getting revenge. I would urge caution on opening anything to view these "aliens", it may be a virus or something if it is indeed revenge that is planned.
Oh and Jay-morris, thanks for the timeless video of the man, the myth, the legend, Rick Astley!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The OP started another thread today "The reason the Holocast happened" it's not

going as well for him/her as this thread - only 11 posts! and guess what its based on the

King Herod story from the bible! and it appears he was told this by the same entities as

on this thread.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join