It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Good enough for me, obviously I can't speak for Destinyone. Now I'm really logging off, I'll check back later today.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yep. The original question from Destinyone was asked during what should have been school hours several hours ago UK time. That's my understanding of the time line so far.

Okay. Well, it's a decent question, but from some of the teachers I know they only teach 1-3 classes per day, and the rest of the time at school is supposed to be for prep etc. He could be posting during "prep" time. There are however many other questions I feel are important.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Have you been on ATS for long. Dont you know there are
hundreds of threads posted every month with people claiming
they are aliens, demons, angels, vampires etc And there is one
thing they have in common, and thats zero evidence.

It does not make me laugh when i read these threads. They annoy
the hell out of me because it makes this site look like its full of wackos,
trolls, mentally ill and attention seekers. Until you provide evidence,
your thread is no different.

It might annoy you and make you angry, but it annoys us and makes
us angry too when these threads pop up every week.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sopheruk,

A very interesting story you have. I certainly will be paying close attention to this thread. I've been doing my own research on this subject for over 12 years now, and my advice for you is to totally ignore/avoid the low budget comics and naysayers. I know for a fact the human race is not alone and we are being visited which is why this subject has held my interest for so long.

Can't wait to see how this plays out. If this ends up holding no water, it won't be the first time I've been disappointed and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Good luck, watch out for the MIB!

Pladuim

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Im not putting down your story op it could be true, but when looking at your history of posts i noticed when you commented on the metal library in Ecuador, you put in that comment that the thread on the metal library is the whole reason you created an ats account.. now wouldn't living with humanoid aliens be a better reason to create an account? Im just asking ,i hope this doesn't ruin my chances of meeting an ET.
Jake

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Pladuim

Im not putting down your story op it could be true, but when looking at your history of posts i noticed when you commented on the metal library in Ecuador, you put in that comment that the thread on the metal library is the whole reason you created an ats account.. now wouldn't living with humanoid aliens be a better reason to create an account? Im just asking ,i hope this doesn't ruin my chances of meeting an ET.
Jake

Maybe it is related? Those metal library plates might hold the key information that ET's are willing to reveal?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just do not believe some members of ATS....

Why are you even on here? I assume that you know that to ''deny ignorance'' is the purpose of this website?

Sopheruk seems intelligent and honest and knowledgeable, unlike most of the hoaxers and time-wasters who usually author these types of threads. I know she's newly registered but everyone has to start somewhere....

Come on ATS, WTF is going on here?

So yeah she might turn out to be full of s**t but at least give her a chance.... Isn't that why we're here?

ConstantThought - nice to see your support for our new contributor....

I'll give it until midnight for the announcement then I may have to retract the above statement

C'mon Sopheruk, please don't let us down...
edit on 25-7-2012 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
I just do not believe some members of ATS....

Why are you even on here? I assume that you know that to ''deny ignorance'' is the purpose of this website?

Sopheruk seems intelligent and honest and knowledgeable, unlike most of the hoaxers and time-wasters who usually author these types of threads. I know she's newly registered but everyone has to start somewhere....

Come on ATS, WTF is going on here?

So yeah she might turn out to be full of s**t but at least give her a chance.... Isn't that why we're here?

ConstantThought - nice to see your support for our new contributor....

I'll give it until midnight for the announcement then I may have to retract the above statement

C'mon Sopherk, please don't let us down...

Ha ha, paradisepurple, your comments made me laugh but they are so true.................from reading some of the comments you would think the title of this website should be "Skeptics Anonymous" or "Debunkers from the 'Show me State' " or something like that.

This is ATS, conspiracy theories, aliens, ghosts etc - sure debate and ask for proof - but don't pretend to be offended and shocked that such threads show up here on a regular basis - unless English isn't your first language and the words Above Top Secret have some special meaning for you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Exactly, ATS drives me mad sometimes, often find myself wondering what the heck some people are doing on here...

So many crazies on this website but you never know when you may find a rose amongst the thorns....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Exactly, ATS drives me mad sometimes, often find myself wondering what the heck some people are doing on here...

So many crazies on this website but you never know when you may find a rose amongst the thorns....

I'll have a box of band-aids on hand for those pricked and bleeding fingers, when this promise of earth shattering ET revelation doesn't pan out. Just like all the other threads that promised the same thing. IF, it turns out I'm wrong, I'll eat my tin foil hat, yours too. And, I will fall on my humble knees and apologize to the OP. I'm not counting on any sore knees in the near future though.

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As promised, the announcement.

At 5pm UK time this saturday (which is miday New York time), i will have a satelite link up broadcast where Schneerson and Portia will appear and answer any questions for ten minutes.
Media are welcome to come and film it but we will not accept payment in any shape or form.
We will only speak to media about location,from saturday morning first thing, not before (we are very eager to not give any powers that be time to sabotage the event.)
We will not be using youtube it will be a private link up stream, free to view and air - this is being done to prevent people from getting the broadcast cancelled. The stream will not require a download of a plugin or registration or anything like that.

In answer to a previous person who said `you wont show us the 7 foot in height that they are`, yes they will, and their craft will be shown too.

The entities have insisted on one thing from the general public, and that is for them to realise that these beings are not gods, but just advanced beings of light who want to help. They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times. If you dont say those words you will not see the entities. One must also bathe/immerse ones whole body in water, within 24 hours leading up to the saturday event to purify the body.
The above steps are essential
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Sounds exciting. I'll have my questions ready. When you have the satellite uplink, please post a how-to on here so ATS members can join. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'll have a box of band-aids on hand for those pricked and bleeding fingers, when this promise of earth shattering ET revelation doesn't pan out. Just like all the other threads that promised the same thing. IF, it turns out I'm wrong, I'll eat my tin foil hat, yours too. And, I will fall on my humble knees and apologize to the OP. I'm not counting on any sore knees in the near future though.

Des

Haha, Des, I have the plasters (band-aids) at the ready.... I'm hoping and praying I won't need them

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When is that in US time? Central time zone?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
When is that in US time? Central time zone?

Midday.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So, your ET friends are Jewish. Are you sure no clicking of heels together 3 times is required.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sounds like she's got a hippy infestation, not aliens.

link   
Hey sopheruk

Well I'll try watch, who knows maybe this is what we have been waiting for?
I thought you said you were going to post some pictures? is this still going to happen or are you just doing the streaming session now?

I'm worried too many simultaneous connections might bomb out the server or something so would like to see some photos uploaded here if possible. At least some close-up snaps of the ornament in the garden, but you know I would really like to see a pic of the 2 of them

I must admit I am very intrigued by all this - you seem, smart, and fairly honest - well as much as i can tell from your posts.
Good luck with the technical aspects, and keep us posted.

Much peace and love to you and your "house guests"

PW

PS: What does the phrase mean? Battling to find a decent translation - I am assuming it's Hebrew?
What I got so far is " How much longer must we wait? kinda apt considering we were all waiting for you to post evidence or the details for the broadcast.

link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
They also request that anyone who wants to see the entities must say the words hashem ad mosai, ad mosai - three times. If you dont say those words you will not see the entities. One must also bathe/immerse ones whole body in water, within 24 hours leading up to the saturday event to purify the body.
The above steps are essential
edit on 25-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

OK, I can say that... Heard that before somewhere...

And I'll be more than happy to take a nice deep bath, no arguments

Roll on Saturday then....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Please delete mods - triple posting due to server issues
edit on 25-7-2012 by PrimalWisdom because: server issues led to triple post

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join