It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes was Studying Temporal Illusions, or the Ability to "Change the Past"... or was he?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Regarding on timeline shifts. A clear representation of that would be to declare the 5th dimensions all possibility within your own life and the 6th dimension to control all aspects of reality from their also sub-dimensions, Like Darkblade said, if you set a plan to do something and something changes reality for you, then in an alternate verse you'd follow through on the plan. But to also point out with that theory, there is a multi-verse for every decision for every possibility in life.

Now these are fairly easy things to understand if you are per-disposed to thinking of big pictures (not a slight against anyone) But what irks me the most about Holmes, is how did he find the time to make bombs, learn how to shoot an ar-15 but not how to fix a jam. He doesn't look like that big of a guy, certainly firing that many rounds would have an effect on his ability to fire the weapon. I believe that this case was patched up to look super real, but with so many witness left, it didn't go as planned.

I also don't believe he was drugged during the shooting, he was supposedly on Vicodin, from my experiences I know for a fact you can't shoot a gun on a couple pills of Vicodin, you'll fall over because you can't stand, because the world is moving in slo-mo.

Also with the media drawing similarities between columbine in every other comment about Holmes, it looks like a set-up to have him take a really big fall. I just don't see how this can or would have played out, why does it always seem that when terrible atrocities happen. The local police and intelligence were sitting around playing barbie all day or what?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Actually, Hussein has a much different meaning to the Shi'ite Muslims.... ROYALTY.
Add that to his first name = blessed, and last name = leader, and you now have...
"Blessed Royal Leader"

Source: www.thinkbabynames.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
May I add this,

Harvard and the Making of the Unabomber

In the fall of 1958 Theodore Kaczynski, a brilliant but vulnerable boy of sixteen, entered Harvard College. There he encountered a prevailing intellectual atmosphere of anti-technological despair. There, also, he was deceived into subjecting himself to a series of purposely brutalizing psychological experiments -- experiments that may have confirmed his still-forming belief in the evil of science. Was the Unabomber born at Harvard? A look inside the files

Kaczynski told me that the Henry A. Murray Research Center of the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, although it released some raw data about him to his attorneys, had refused to share information about the Murray team's analysis of that data. Kaczynski hinted darkly that the Murray Center seemed to feel it had something to hide. One of his defense investigators, he said, reported that the center had told participating psychologists not to talk with his defense team.

www.theatlantic.com...
In case you think it can't happen.

reported that the center had told participating psychologists not to talk with his defense team

Same thing University of Co. is doing

I found that, among its other purposes, Henry Murray's experiment was intended to measure how people react under stress. Murray subjected his unwitting students, including Kaczynski, to intensive interrogation -- what Murray himself called "vehement, sweeping, and personally abusive" attacks, assaulting his subjects' egos and most-cherished ideals and beliefs.

My quest was specific -- to determine what effects, if any, the experiment may have had on Kaczynski. This was a subset of a larger question: What effects had Harvard had on Kaczynski? In 1998, as he faced trial for murder, Kaczynski was examined by Sally Johnson, a forensic psychiatrist with the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, at the order of a court. In her evaluation Johnson wrote that Kaczynski "has intertwined his two belief systems, that society is bad and he should rebel against it, and his intense anger at his family for his perceived injustices." The Unabomber was created when these two belief systems converged. And it was at Harvard, Johnson suggested, that they first surfaced and met. She wrote,

During his college years he had fantasies of living a primitive life and fantasized himself as "an agitator, rousing mobs to frenzies of revolutionary violence." He claims that during that time he started to think about breaking away from normal society.

It was at Harvard that Kaczynski first encountered the ideas about the evils of society that would provide a justification for and a focus to an anger he had felt since junior high school. It was at Harvard that he began to develop these ideas into his anti-technology ideology of revolution. It was at Harvard that Kaczynski began to have fantasies of revenge, began to dream of escaping into wilderness

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by darkbake

I started a thread regarding the idea that he was conducting some form of experiment in perception, a rather sick one, where he was not actually part of the shooting, but instead made himself appear to be through illusion. He'll have corroborating witnesses that place him somewhere else during the shooting. He then parked outside the theater near the exit, with equipment identical to that used in the crime. The actual shooter vanished before police arrived.

His hair is colored red and he was wearing all red so that he could be easily remembered. I won't be surprised to hear a report that some guy was in a nearby 7-11 or somewhere, at the time of the shooting, that fit his description. I just have some odd feeling the police are following all sorts of leads down a rabbit hole.

I guess we'll have to wait to hear more. He has not yet been formally charged, which is quite odd if they have incontrovertible evidence.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: spelling

The latest one I saw on Fox this morning is truly odd.

The story of the Psychology professor calling the police to tell them he has a packet he believes is from Holmes. When it wasn't, for some strange reason the search the huge mail room...there they find a package from Homes to this professor and in it a notebook of stick figures killing people.

Weird...why did the Physiology Prof think the package was from Holmes?
Why did he somehow know Holmes sent him the notebook?
Why would they search the mail room when they say he did not know the Professor?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I think there is an irrefutable difference in the demeanor of Holmes vs Breivik.

Breivik appears to be fully alert, responsive, and aware of where he is and what is going on. He looks well rested and shows no signs of being under the influence of drugs.

Holmes appears to show none of the above mentioned characteristics displayed by Breivik.

I can only speculate as to why Holmes looked so out of it... this case is so bizarre it's difficult to rule out a lot of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
after typing in Temporal Illusion to Google, I get the a list of articles related to the discussion and more than a few mention America's newest infamous criminal; Impressive considering its not even been a week.

An article for the conspiracy minded:

2012-predictions-review.blogspot.com...

An article for the research and science minded.
plato.stanford.edu...

a fellow poster continually lambasted me for linking James Holmes and Bashar Assad and Syria, I hope that I can better explain with the post.

While James Holmes was studying Temporal Illusions which is also linked to the concept of Optical Illusions.

Bashar Assad is by training and education, an Ophthalmologist, eye doctors know more about optical illusions than anyone, I think. Assad is, by religion and tradition, a Mystic, which is defined at wiki as the knowledge of, and especially the personal experience of, states of consciousness, or levels of being, or aspects of reality, beyond normal human perception, including experience of and even communion with a supreme being.

these two go together like peas in a pod.

in addition to this, it was last Thursday afternoon that I perceived an optical illusion in a flash. not a big deal for me, as it happens from time to time and I see a lot of things. i also perceived one May 27, 2011.

for Mr. Holmes, the accuracy of such an accusation could be the difference between a state prison or mental facility or Florence Colorado as an Enemy of the State. so i wouldn't expect much in the form of a full confession.

using techniques and abilities or resources available to him, Assad launched a terror attack against the US on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at about 3pm central time.

when the attack failed, the story of James Holmes appeared the next day. had the attack been successful, which would be determined by the optical illusion hardening and becoming the new reality, all of what James Holmes had done would not be know to have ever happened, as his actions would have occurred in a world hidden to most by the illusion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here is an experiment you can all try at home and if you need to, go down to your local electronics shop and witness for yourself; related to optical illusions and alternate realities.

www.samsung.com...

Above is a link for a Samsung Home Theater System. Home Theater System is etched onto the top surface of the device.

this device has a built in optical illusion and in the right light and angle, an observer will see those words change to:

Movie Theater System

I imagine a great many devices share this feature. In this reality you see home theater, in the alternate you see movie theater.

i suppose that the people that are doing this are very prepared to totally screw everyone over for their own personal enjoyment.

I like to let them know it will never say movie theater system.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i suppose that would explain why some people are fighting so hard.

they are at risk of being trapped in a world that doesn't exist for the remainder of their natural lives.

that's why i would fight.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Man, you know you make no sense, but I really like what you have to say anyway and you are the reason this thread got interesting. Even though some people might discount your ideas, I find them fresh and so far out there that there is a possibility of them being true - especially when I found out about the 2020.

I have a few questions, what was the optical vision that you saw? In addition, what is going to happen to Damascus this weekend and how did you come to that conclusion?

I think the shooting might actually have to do with what is going on in Damascus, look, it totally distracted everything from it, for one thing.

Either reply on this thread or PM me if you like.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here is something interesting I picked up on since I have been studying Orthodox Judaism the past couple of years.

In the Jewish Calendar, the shooting in Aurora occurred at the early hours of the first day of Av. Right now, we are in the Three Weeks period of mourning for the loss of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, a time that is well-known for chaos, danger, and general mayhem.

The Babylonian Talmud, Taanit 29a, states that "when we enter [the month of] Av, our joy is diminished". This is because the darkest events in Jewish history occurred during the first week and a half of this month, particularly The Nine Days which culminate in Tisha B'Av, the 9th of Av.

In this period, many calamities befell the Jewish people throughout the generations.

Coincidence? Doubtful. I also found it highly strange that Drudge is reporting that someone allegedly opened one of the side doors to let this guy come in and start shooting.

At a minimum, I think this guy was under some heavy mind control of some kind. In the weeks ahead, maybe we will learn more about the motives for his actions. Creepy.

I'll tell you one more clue that stands out. On Drudge and in the media, you see a picture of the killer wearing bright red hair. Esau, Jacob's brother, and representative of Rome symbolically according to the Jewish Sages, was well-reputed to have bright red hair. Esau lost his birthright to Jacob, and is considered a foe of Jacob (Israel). I find it utterly striking that this killer would be plastered all over the media with bright red hair.

There are some very significant occult symbolism in this killing spree. And it will take some detective work to really understand what happened here.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't know about changing the past, but one thing is certain he altered the the future of many.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Interesting that this thread had turned to more of a scientific 'back to the future' type discussion...

When I did holographic kinetics, we actually change the past - but its actually merging an alternate reality with that 'past' in this current one. The past of a past life that is also, not one in this lifetime.

The instructor said that a few times, not often, if they manage to change the past of a persons past life that had such a significant impact on current time, after the process, it would take between 1 hour to 48 hours for the changes to go through time and 'adjust' itself at the speed of light (He used speed of light to discuss changes in the timeline). He said that he heard thunder like pulses, a rumbling sound that echoed into the night for a few minutes - no clouds in sight.

This also happened to me, I changed a past life event that affected this life, merged that reality of the new past life into this time line, and within 6 hours, I heard a rumbling thunder like sound penetrating my house - wife heard it too, and no clouds or thunderstorms in sight either.

Now the instructor said that if the thunder like sounds occur close to when we did the exercise, it means that the time line changed 'closer' to this current life time wise, say - 50 years go. If it took 48 or more hours, it means that it was further back in time that it was altered - the sound was the ripple effect of time adjusting itself into this reality.

Anyway, was an awesome experience none the less, my own personal time travel story... lol.

Oh, btw www.holographickinetics.net... is the modality i studied.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You can tell the kid is not right in the head, just look at the courtroom tape. He must have been seriously brainwashed. Kind of like them USSR sleeper cells.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It sounds like some kind of ongoing MK Ultra program, creating programmed assassins and so on.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Thanks for the information, I find it interesting and highly likely to be of substance - yet hard to find in this day and age of information saturation. Good to have your input on this thread, seeing as you somehow have actually studied applications of timeline manipulation. I'm surprised you found us here.
edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Admittedly, I am way below the understanding threshold for the Syria/Assad connection you have proposed, but while it is a fascinating direction, I'd like to see some alternative possibilities involving his interest in the temporal illusions and perceived reality.

For instance, could he have a personal experiment regarding this that does not include foreign or national interest?

Perhaps he's being used/implemented in a different scheme related to the Lucian Trust as predicted in this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like many of you, this case just seems odd to me and I think something is off about it. I find it to be too unusual that his primary studies revolve around temporal illusions and altered perceptions. Especially with the familial ties noted in this and other threads. Normally, I would just chalk this incident up to a crazed maniac like there have been so many times before and not think much of it. But, that just doesn't ring true here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
it seems obvious that James Holmes may have been applying his research into creating his own separate reality.

that he wired his home to be blown up and dropped out of the university suggests to me that he had no intention of returning. as if he was prepared to leave his former life behind and didn't want any evidence to remain that he'd ever existed.

this could explain why he has no facebook, for example;

i don't think his intentions were to be in the situation he now finds himself, but he did try.
edit on 24-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

If you are correct, then why did he ask on one of the dating websites if they would be willing to visit him in prison?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I started a thread regarding the idea that he was conducting some form of experiment in perception, a rather sick one, where he was not actually part of the shooting, but instead made himself appear to be through illusion. He'll have corroborating witnesses that place him somewhere else during the shooting. He then parked outside the theater near the exit, with equipment identical to that used in the crime. The actual shooter vanished before police arrived.

His hair is colored red and he was wearing all red so that he could be easily remembered. I won't be surprised to hear a report that some guy was in a nearby 7-11 or somewhere, at the time of the shooting, that fit his description. I just have some odd feeling the police are following all sorts of leads down a rabbit hole.

I guess we'll have to wait to hear more. He has not yet been formally charged, which is quite odd if they have incontrovertible evidence.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: spelling

No it's not. He was arraigned on Monday. He will be formally charged this coming Monday. That's the way it always happens.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Bilk22

you think they have nothing to charge him with?

lets say there is a Phantom "real" shooter and they don't charge him with murder....even though the the gloves he was wearing are probably covered in evidence after firing his weapons over 70 times.

who wired up his apartment to explode? is he going to claim to not have lived there? why is his DNA all over the place?

its quite obviously him...who did what he's accused of.

at this point his only hope of waking away from this is if someone can find the control panel of this world and make a change in his favor; outside of that...there is no hope for him.

edit on 24-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

That was covered in my thread. Possible defense What if there was another person outfitted the same way, with the same weapons? What if they find all of the ammo he bought over the months prior, was still all there? How about finding that his guns were never discharged or that the ballistics don't match? If this is to be an illusion, that's what the evidence will show. He will have no forensics tied to him. Well that's my conspiracy until proven otherwise

I'll bet my house you are wrong! You?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What we do have are 2 ID photos......

same name

two different men

one has European features (brown hair)

the other has Anglo Saxon features (red dyed hair)

two different noses

two sets of different eyes/brows/lips

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join