It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muppets bash Chick-fil-A over owners faith

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah, the government also supports AIPAC and ADL. They support a lot of jokes these days. It's your choice to believe professional propaganda groups if you like.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I am firmly planted on which side of the fence I want to be and will remain here - - - when the Federal Government includes "Sexual Orientation" to its non-discrimination laws.

Also when Marriage Equality becomes Federal Law - - which it will.

I look back at those who fought against the Civil Rights - - - and its pathetic.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Equal Rights is Equal Rights

Except the issue is not about equal rights it is about money and recognition from the Government.

All about $$.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I thought it was implied that on a forum, when one presents a source that the poster agrees with what is said in that information that you provided? It is disingenuous of you to say "The word HATE did not come from me."

Also, your comparison of homosexual marriage and the civil rights movement of African Americans is low. They are magnitudes apart but again I feel you are saying this to implicate anyone who disagrees with you that they are against the civil rights movement.

Hell, most people that disagree with homosexuality just don't agree with it. They just have a belief on how things work and go with it. They don't have any burning hate for homosexuals, they just don't agree with it......and they have the right to do so. The entire homosexual marriage debate degrades into those hating Christians and on the other side homosexuality is unnatural / not in the bible bit. The tirade goes on from there.

Do homosexuals really want the right to get married, or is the drive to become culturally accepted?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Annee

I thought it was implied that on a forum, when one presents a source that the poster agrees with what is said in that information that you provided? It is disingenuous of you to say "The word HATE did not come from me."

What? You're not getting your prize from the Cracker Jacks?

Yes - I provided information. Begins and Ends there.

I've been in forums for 20+ years. Started with ICQ. You DON'T post emotions.

Mr. Cathy donates millions of dollars to NOM. NOM is on the HATE list. I did not make the list or put them on it.

Did you bother to find out why they are on it? Or are you just stuck on the word Hate?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here Are 5 Christian Companies That Join Chick-fil-A in Publicly-Proclaiming Their Bible-Based Views

Forever 21
Interstate Battery
Tyson Foods
In-N-Out Burger
Hobby Lobby

www.theblaze.com...

-----------------------------------------------------

a post on that site:

I support all of these companies and I suggest everyone do the same. If the progressives who complain about these companies (or any belief but their’s), then they should take their hatred across the pond to somewhere like Iran. I‘m sure the mullah’s would welcome these progressives with open arms…just before throwing them in prison or making them dissappear.

edit on 2-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
And So It Begins: Chick-Fil-A Vandalized

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Perez Hilton condemns vandalism of Chick-fil-A.

That definitely will not help the cause of gay-rights activists planning "National Same-Sex Kiss Day," which asks same-sex couples to take a photo or video of themselves kissing in the fast food joint.

You can't fight fire with fire, so don't try fighting hate with more hate! While we can't just sit around and tolerate discrimination in hopes that it will just magically disappear one day, we can't stoop to this level. perezhilton.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Gay makeout in a fast food place. And gay people wonder why normal people are not embracing the gay agenda.....

Normal people don't want to see you make out in public, be you straight, gay, or zoophile. Ever heard the term get a room? Normal people don't want to see that, period. People have no sense of decency anymore. Perfectly OK to parade around the street dry humping, and wearing a thong. Glad I live in a real civilization, where such behavior will get you beat down. We have nude beaches, but will not tolerate this kind of deviancy. Wanna make out and do whatever. Than get a room, our kids don't need to see it, no matter the orientation.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee

Gay makeout in a fast food place. And gay people wonder why normal people are not embracing the gay agenda.....

If you don't want me to respond to you - - be sure and use the word "agenda". (this point forward)

It appears to be just one of those grassroots things.

I'm reading mixed feelings on it from the LGBT community.

Some are saying - - just have some fun - - take a picture of yourself kissing in front of Chick-fil-A - - then post it on line.

I've seen enough LGBT official protests to know - - - when its official - - - hundreds do show up.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Agenda word aside. Would you support this "movement" if your kids were still young? Would you support people going to make a sexual mockery of themselves in public? I don't support that. Boycott is one thing, trespassing to make a sexual spectacle of yourself is a totally different ballgame.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee

Agenda word aside. Would you support this "movement" if your kids were still young? Would you support people going to make a sexual mockery of themselves in public? I don't support that. Boycott is one thing, trespassing to make a sexual spectacle of yourself is a totally different ballgame.

Young kids or mature adults?

Young kids having fun and being silly - - as long as they're not being destructive or rude?

If I am turned off by a hetero doing something - - - then same goes for gays.

So far all I've seen are some rather innocent pictures. Nothing I would call outrages or mockery.

Both sides can overstep the line.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Here is actually what the Kiss protest is. It is not an organized group protest.

As part of National Same-Sex Kiss Day, more than 14,000 people had signed up for the event on Facebook, which encouraged couples to visit one of the restaurants and photograph themselves kissing. thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

If you'd like to send us a photo from NSSKD, you have tons of options!

1) Post it directly to our wall
2) Send it to us in a Facebook message (the button is at the top of our timeline right below the "Kiss Mor Chiks" banner)
3) Submit them on our tumblr page
4) Email them to [email protected]

Thank you for making tonight a HUGE SUCCESS!!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
The Satanic Symbolism of Sesame Street:

obviously only a troll would post something like this... ("is that ill mannered"?

I guess next we need to stop teaching children the number six?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, it also bugs me when straight couples are all over each other in public. Not something I want to see at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Western countries are safe to practice homosexuality without anyone taking away your life or freedom. Don't try that in other countries though

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Western countries are safe to practice homosexuality without anyone taking away your life or freedom. Don't try that in other countries though

I would like to see threads on ATS about this issue, but I won't hold my breathe on that one.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Decriminalization of homosexuality is progressing all over the world. There are Pro-Right groups for every country - - although some must take great precaution.

It is also part of the UN fight of Human Right.

As far as Western countries - - the fight for acceptance and equality continue. I wouldn't exactly call it safe.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join