It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Maine man brought loaded gun into 'Batman' flick

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I couldn't see why the man needed an ak-47 to see a movie, plus 4 other hand guns. But to be fair, maybe he wanted to see the movie and was worried about a copy cat attack.

But of course, the best way to stop a copycat attack in its tracks is to detonate a IED, right? So that's what normal citizens need to be bringing to the cinema, as per your logic.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This man (if the story is true) was not in an agenda to kill his boss he was in an agenda to be caught by the police because I don't know about you people but why will you be carrying a gun, go at high speed and then tell the police what you are about to do?.

Sorry it smells like agenda and look like an agenda.

But then again I am nothing but an ATS conspirator after all

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There was no evidence he actually saw the movie. He was let go with small charges (carrying a concealed weapon and some other stuff). He sounded a little deranged to have those weapons though. I wonder why someone would do that at all? Seems like theatrics. Everything to make a story, but no actual intentions or crime.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
Isn't it obvious? This new (false flag) "trend" will eventually be used as an excuse to implement TSA-style security checkpoints in movie theaters and other public venues. It was clear to me from day one.

Totally agree. Too much of a coincidence that this all happens when theres so much anti-gun talk in the USA. As soon as i heard what had happened, the old David Icke saying came to mind:

Problem > Reaction > Solution.

...works every time...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

This man (if the story is true) was not in an agenda to kill his boss he was in an agenda to be caught by the police because I don't know about you people but why will you be carrying a gun, go at high speed and then tell the police what you are about to do?.

Sorry it smells like agenda and look like an agenda.

But then again I am nothing but an ATS conspirator after all

I agree. I carry a loaded weapon almost everywhere I go. Except for posted areas, gov't property, etc. I am perfectly legal by the laws of my state to carry a loaded firearm into a movie theater where I live unless it is clearly and legally marked otherwise or the owner of the establishment asks me to leave, neither of which have happened. I have never been robbed, assaulted or even had to pull my weapon out of its holster, but should that day come, I will not be a victim on the 10 o'clock news. That is the mindset that more Americans need to have, IMO.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Do you remember the 'Brievik' case? norway incident?

I definately remember him stating that there were more out there ready... a lot more like him

I'm thinking a lot guys have gone through this MKUltra program and are now primmed for action!!

Maybe they have all been given similar programming
edit on 24-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Maybe he brought it in case a copy cat decides to shoot up his theatre while he is watching

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by clayb2004

My husband is retire marine, he carry his weapon any where he goes also, but not in military areas. So I understand how you feel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Saying in case of copy cat shows up..

How do you know he himself was not there to do the killing? how well do you know him, his mentality? What if he was the copycat?

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I rarely believe the news, its all their agenda. All the UN agenda at that. WOW. I wonder how many people are lapping this spiked koolaid up?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The anti-gun crowd is always actively searching for any breaking news they can use in their favor. That's not surprising to me at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
OMG,

A copycat from batman 10 years later

Please................................

You idiots are fooled.

It's ridiculous.

I don't believe a dime of this story.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by clayb2004
reply to post by Unity_99

The anti-gun crowd is always actively searching for any breaking news they can use in their favor. That's not surprising to me at all.

No, they are not searching. The real ptb, black ops ARE CREATING, the scenarios, using either triggered Mkultra, or just pinning it on someone they want to use, and giving him memory wipes and it was someone else., they have a variety of ways of doing things, especially when its the wolves guarding the chicken pens, ie. controlling all investigation, capable of planting or creating evidence, capable of altering footage of videos, everything.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yeah LETS ALL CARRY OUR GUNS TO THE MOVIES!

That way, once some crazy comes in to shoot us we can all pull out our guns and start firing in a crowded theater!

Genius!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I live in Maine and this has been on the local news. It happened not too far from where I live.

Apparently, this guy had 4+ handguns, a few AR15's, an AK47, a Saiga 12GA shotgun, some hunting rifles, and various other firearms/ammo -- they showed it all on the local news. I'm not sure what the big deal is. He did not bring this stuff into the movies. The suspect was speeding and he was pulled over. They found all the weapons on him when he was pulled over and at that point he admitted to the cop that he had brought a loaded handgun into the movie and that he was currently driving to New Hampshire to kill his boss, or so he claimed. I think he's just a nut comin' out the woodwork in the wake of all these other crazies.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DriCo04

I think someone lied about the "Going to kill my ex-boss" part to sensationalize the story........
Would the police let him off like that had he admitted to be on the way to murder someone?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think we need to start banning stupid people...this should solve about 100% of our world's problems.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is just another story to ramp up "TPTB"s gun control policy. Nothing more, nothing less.
The vast majority of people who own and carry guns are decent law abiding citizens who will most likely never face the choice of having to use their weapon on another human being. And the ones who do have guns and use them for illegal purposes make up about .001% of the population.
I own plenty of guns and carry one(minimum) at all times. My collection is 136 weapons strong with plenty of ammo to boot. Everything from single shots to full autos. Does this make me dangerous? No. Does this mean I'm going to pull a Colorado? No. Does this mean I have the means to defend my family, property, and myself with deadly force if need be? You bet.
What are the chances you'll see me on the news? NONE. Its all about the person, not the weapon. Dont let them tell you otherwise.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriCo04
I live in Maine and this has been on the local news. It happened not too far from where I live.

Apparently, this guy had 4+ handguns, a few AR15's, an AK47, a Saiga 12GA shotgun, some hunting rifles, and various other firearms/ammo -- they showed it all on the local news. I'm not sure what the big deal is. He did not bring this stuff into the movies. The suspect was speeding and he was pulled over. They found all the weapons on him when he was pulled over and at that point he admitted to the cop that he had brought a loaded handgun into the movie and that he was currently driving to New Hampshire to kill his boss, or so he claimed. I think he's just a nut comin' out the woodwork in the wake of all these other crazies.

Lol, so he gets pulled over for speeding, all the guns he owns are registered and he can have them in his car, he tells the cops that he was going to kill his boss.

Has he committed any other crime besides speeding?

Just curious.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I agree. But you safty should be o though. Don't want you to shoot yourself on the foot.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join