It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't know if any members here use the JHelioViewer program - but I have been scouring video for this date/time and this... thing - whatever it may be, hasn't shown up once in any of the color fields (including the blue/white spectrum in OP's picture). If anybody has been able to find this in the JHelioViewer program will you please post the date/timestamp it can be found?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It looks like an old radiator to me.

Sorry to be the cynic!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

For the last time.......I know ALIEN crafts are real. That much I know. So because of this insight, I automatically pause at questionable photos.

I am very careful not to assume anything away to fit our paradigm anymore. I am the bi-product of a supernatural event that changed the way I view 'life'. I don't apologize for that. I'm just sorry you can't understand it.

I do NOT know what we're looking at. Not here nor in the myriad of threads I've posted in the past.
I am too awake to assume. And I know you know this is not my title. If I wanted, I would've entitled this Anomaly next to the Sun. But I chose to leave the original like I do on all my threads.

This can very well be a glitch. At the same time, this can very well be a craft. I am really neutral however, I possess the experience to know, it could be either.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilhelm
I don't know if any members here use the JHelioViewer program - but I have been scouring video for this date/time and this... thing - whatever it may be, hasn't shown up once in any of the color fields (including the blue/white spectrum in OP's picture). If anybody has been able to find this in the JHelioViewer program will you please post the date/timestamp it can be found?

]This?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vilhelm

Works fine for me.
SDO
AIA 335
7/22/12 14:41:03

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
This thread in a nutshell:

A giant alien mothership is most certainly not the most simple explanation for this 'unidentified object'.

Oh, I see. Science (not to mention quantum mechanics) should be simple to make sense ? Wow!

Einstein is kicking, screaming and rolling over right now, do you know that?
And I'm sure Hawkings would agree; your statement just put science back 500 years!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies - I meant the actual JHelioViewer program, not the website. I'm attempting to find a video of this object in the time frame going minute by minute. So far nothing is showing up as far as video goes.

For those interested, you can find a free download of the JHelioViewer program for your own personal use here.

If anybody can find a video to find out if it's moving or anything that would be awesome! If I find something I'll export the video to here for you all to see.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vilhelm

I use JHelioviewer. It's there. In a single frame.
I've checked the 12 second cadence images and it's still there. In a single frame. Not 12 seconds before. Not 12 seconds after.

edit on 7/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Some crafts have been known to pop in and out of 3D in a matter of a nano-second. I'm just sharin' what I've been told. So because this appeared in one single frame, for me, it gives me more reason to consider, perhaps it moved (disappeared).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vilhelm

I checked JHelioViewer and I only saw the anomaly in the timestamp 14:41:03 July 22.... I asked for the frames from 14:39:00 until 14:42:00 in 1 sec interval and got 5 frames.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks for the info. For whatever reason, my program will only show me 14:41:12. Nothing to see at that time though.

Will continue to follow the thread, however I'm inclined to believe that this is just an SDO camera glitch.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree
Real live aliens may not fit within the Star Trek alien viewpoints. In fact, they may not even need a spaceship to get from there to here (or here to here). They can most plausibly exist on another dimension and have to use some means (less glitzy than a mother ship) to pop into our three-dimensional Earth planet world.

I do not recall exactly how many dimensions have been theorized to exist because the number keeps increasing. I think quantum physicists have strong "proofs" (arguments) for at least 23 dimensions. That's 20 other worlds we know nothing of... and if you question my use of the term "world," then I highly recommend the book FLATLAND by Abbott as it is brilliant.

As for the "spaceship" image in OP, that looks in synch with other star gaseous photos I've looked at before. So, I'd say it's 99.99999999% just star gas. Perhaps even stars fart.

I'm inclined to agree with you but can you site sources for the additional dimensions. Not asking because I don't believe, just interested in what is theorized to exist in the other dimensions.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by FlySolo

For the last time.......I know ALIEN crafts are real. That much I know. So because of this insight, I automatically pause at questionable photos.

I am very careful not to assume anything away to fit our paradigm anymore. I am the bi-product of a supernatural event that changed the way I view 'life'. I don't apologize for that. I'm just sorry you can't understand it.

I do NOT know what we're looking at. Not here nor in the myriad of threads I've posted in the past.
I am too awake to assume. And I know you know this is not my title. If I wanted, I would've entitled this Anomaly next to the Sun. But I chose to leave the original like I do on all my threads.

This can very well be a glitch. At the same time, this can very well be a craft. I am really neutral however, I possess the experience to know, it could be either.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

You gotta know you are setting yourself up for questioning posting a reply like this. How do you know? What is your insight? You can't come on ATS and talk in definitives and not back up your claims. Believing or having faith in something is totally different than being able to provide undisputed proof.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Some crafts have been known to pop in and out of 3D in a matter of a nano-second. I'm just sharin' what I've been told. So because this appeared in one single frame, for me, it gives me more reason to consider, perhaps it moved (disappeared).

Some users have been known to drag oft reviewed and thoroughly debunked subjects out of their vast mental clutter and smear them all over the boards again and again. Nobody told me this, I just know it.

We wished it would only single frame the boards but alas they just go on and on. Artificially pumped up to headline status by opening multiple tabs in browser, gullibles flock to the thread like moths to a street light.

HUmna you are either very young and bored or purposely distracting many fine questioning minds from better topics on ATS. Topics where they may actually learn something if it weren't for your cheap, crass form of self aggrandizement.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I am still waiting for a clear image of an actual UFO. We have super cameras these days...and still not one single solitary UFO pic. That, plus the fact that most UFO's are military test planes. It is beneficial for the military to keep us thinking that maybe these are visitors from Mars or something...as long as we don't question it being military in nature.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Oh, I see. Science (not to mention quantum mechanics) should be simple to make sense ? Wow!

Einstein is kicking, screaming and rolling over right now, do you know that?
And I'm sure Hawkings would agree; your statement just put science back 500 years!

Have you ever read anything by Einstein or Hawking? They were fans of Occam's Razor, as most scientists are:

"We could still imagine that there is a set of laws that determines events completely for some supernatural being, who could observe the present state of the universe without disturbing it. However, such models of the universe are not of much interest to us mortals. It seems better to employ the principle known as Occam's razor and cut out all the features of the theory that cannot be observed."

-Hawking

math.ucr.edu...

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

-Einstein

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I was told Jack grew a giant beanstalk but I am yet to find any magical beans.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

I am very careful not to assume anything away to fit our paradigm anymore. I am the bi-product of a supernatural event that changed the way I view 'life'.

I don't recall reading about your experience, but I would like to. If you will point me where I can find it I'd appreciate it.

I notice you use the word "supernatural" and that evokes thoughts of the spiritual or extradimensional realms as does your mention of the experiences of the contactees.

Which of the contactees seem to have the most credence in your opinion? The reason I ask that is I'm rather fascinated with the subject. A lot of trickery in that arena, but sometimes trickery on one hand doesn't negate actual experiences on the other...if that makes sense. The realm of "The Trickster" so to speak.

Can we rule out an extradimensional aspect of the UFO phenomena? I don't think we can.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

"We could still imagine that there is a set of laws that determines events completely for some supernatural being, who could observe the present state of the universe without disturbing it. However, such models of the universe are not of much interest to us mortals. It seems better to employ the principle known as Occam's razor and cut out all the features of the theory that cannot be observed."

-Hawking

But, Boncho, Hawking is either showing some ignorance or being somewhat disingenuous in that quote. Occam suggests the "simple" answer and doesn't make reference, at least explicitly, about only using it exclusively in things that can be "observed."

Of course, GUT may be showing his own ignorance here, but I rest assured of being corrected if so.

Plus: Being wrong is nothing new to Hawking either.

edit on 24-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It looks to me like there is some kind of force affecting the plasma, it implies some kind of electro magnetic/gravitic force.
As for it beind ccd overload, i could believe it if it was the brightest point in the picture, or, as in other pictures the result of something on the suns surface.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join