It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's obvious that there are to many reasons that there is something really big going on , and that we earthlings are harder to be fooled.

Man did they lost the tether again.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

It's obvious that there are to many reasons that there is something really big going on , and that we earthlings are harder to be fooled.

Man did they lost the tether again.....

I tend to agree only I'm not sure it's any different today then it was 100 or even 1000 years ago. We just have better means to detect anomalies now.

I do think something 'big' is happening with the Sun though.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To me it just looks like a large piece of plasma that rose up off the sun.

I don't think ET ships are going in near the sun. There's no 'stargate' in the sun that ET ships are going to. Don't be ridiculous.

Going near the sun would melt almost anything wouldn't it? I just can't imagine. You would also have to have quite the propulsion system to escape the sun's gravity if your highly insulated spacecraft got in that close.

A spacecraft two Jupiters long? Not likely!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Hi as you have only joined this year you are probably not aware of the fact that many of the ufo believers on here have a special gift that allows them to look at any picture or video and be able to tell the size,speed and distance of their supposed ufo EVEN when they have no frame of reference.

Now the OP cant tell if that is an object or a glitch and as you have stated you cannot know size or distance from the sun or the camera THEY just dont take such facts yes FACTS into consideration, I would love to see a real UFO in a picture that was part of the reason I joined, I was told I would see REAL evidence but its mainly posts by people with little or no understanding of photography/digital imaging and members clutching at any straw as proof but hey maybe someday and IF I see something on here that looks like real proof I will back it to the hilt yet again NO GIGAR Human_Alien

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why would NASA remove an image if there wasn't something to this? The beams of light coming downward from the object show this has it's own light source imo.

s u s p i c i o u s

there are no images available between 14:32:16 UT to 14:47:40 UT timeline on their SDO website

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

What makes you think any images were "removed"?

edit on 7/24/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Well as Phage would say. If it's not in other frames then it's only an artifact. Is it in more than one frame?

Now THAT was pathetic.
If I have to explain why it will be even more so.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello Everybody,

I checked the JHelioviewer and the anomaly only apears on that frame, and in that filter (335 Angstrom) so we are talking that this thing must be 2.8million Kelvin (5 million degrees Farenheit) to show up on the picture.

I checked and at least at the framerate I downloaded from JHelioviewer, the anomally isn,'t there on 14:40:27, is there on 14:41:03 and is not there again on 14:41:39 frame, so we are talking about something that lasted less than a minute.

I would have to say a lens anomally, almost all the things I have seen as sun "UFOs" on the jHelioviewer appear for longer periods of time and you can see how they move or form.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.

Come on, everyone knows that’s the sun reflecting off the rings of Jupiter or a weather balloon in Antarctica. Geeze!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Occam's Razor (as applied by most people)

Most Simple Explanation ..... > ..... Alien Mothership

Occam's Razor (as applied by member 'Human_Alien')

Alien Mothership ..... > ..... Most Simple Explanation

Absolutely not!!! I never said this was a 'mother ship' or anything close to that. What I am saying is, this might not be a glitch. After that, I am in no position to even wager a guess as to what this might be.

If someone said it's a mother-ship, then I will give that due-consideration.
G'day!

Maybe, you should read your own thread title?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What was pathetic? Pointing out the obvious?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
All of these images found show a different type of 'UFO' - are there that many types of UFO out there? I doubt it very much. It is just more stuff that looks like other stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626

A couple of Jupiters long? So this thing is SUPER huge! I wonder if it's always been there, but we just couldn't see it due to lack of tech.

When you say a couple of Jupiters long I want to put that in perspective to you. Jupiter is larger than all the other planets, moons and asteroids in our solar system combined, in fact 2.5 times more!

Why build a ship that large? Even the earth with how much smaller it is in comparison can easily hold 7 Billion humans and Trillions of species of animals and plants. It would be a waste not to mention extremely difficult to find the materials for such a ship. If you want a multigenerational fully functional Bio-habitat why not just put big thrustersTheoretical mass drivespropulsion on a small moon?

Then it starts to seem almost Alien to build something like this…or impractical, implausible and mostly ridiculous to build a ship this massive.

edit on 24-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Screwed

What was pathetic? Pointing out the obvious?

If I have to explain why it will be even more so.

Yup.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
RT is still waiting for the close-up of any mothership, or UFO, by this I mean someone with a good camera not getting blurs, light orbs, Chinese lanterns at 3 miles away, and the like.

I want to see just one picture that is a true close-up, and hopefully by an ATS member, then I will be able to say "yep that's a ship alright".

As much as I believe ET's and UFO's exist, I want a close-up.

Is this a lot to ask for?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You're not making any sense now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Occam's Razor (as applied by most people)

Most Simple Explanation ..... > ..... Alien Mothership

Occam's Razor (as applied by member 'Human_Alien')

Alien Mothership ..... > ..... Most Simple Explanation

Absolutely not!!! I never said this was a 'mother ship' or anything close to that. What I am saying is, this might not be a glitch. After that, I am in no position to even wager a guess as to what this might be.

If someone said it's a mother-ship, then I will give that due-consideration.
G'day!

Maybe, you should read your own thread title?

HA is required to use the heading from another, (linked) site, as is the ATS rule.

edit on 24-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wonder what it is... Also, why are these unidentified objects often documented around the sun... I've seen some saying perhaps that they use said sun (star) as a power resource, as fuel in a way to power whatever it is they are using, but again who knows...

It's odd to me and I only bring this up, because just the other night before I was going to sleep I was wondering about this phenomena. I then started wondering if said stars are the hosts of said worm holes that are used to cross the vast distances of the universe.

It's often said that the power needed to open a worm hole is exponentially vast. Would it be out of the realm of thought that said power only exists within a star? Also, it would sort of allow for a natural grid system. Without a grid system, the perplexities of said travel would rather be chaotic (ie traveling through a worm hole ending up in solid rock, ending up in another dimension).

Again, just my brain pondering about something and a phenomena I'll never understand. Probably how insects or animals view us driving around in cars.
edit on 24-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You mean more like some solar hurricane going on a trip to earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join