It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gigantic Mothership UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Lets change this now can we?
Can we start calling it a Brother ship for once.

You got a point! What's up with the Mother relation?
I know there's a female correlation with 'berthing' a ship. And the waterway of a (birth) canal. But Mother Ship? Not sure.

I'll invite the Galactic Federation over for a brewsky and we'll discuss this matter.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Great --- since you are the champion of perspective --- exactly how far away is this UFO from the sun?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Please stop bringing CCD Image Artifacts and CON-jecturing everyone that maybe... one day... it'll be real...

And in all due-respect intrptr, maybe one day..... you'll realize....... you've been wrong!

The future works both ways my friend and I have a feeling, you're in for a huge awakening.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Trust me, Billy Meiers photos are real. Scouts honor. But because they are TOO good, some feel it's a hoax. So my friend, there's just no winning. Everyone needs their own experience. That's how this dilemma can get resolved.

I hope you don't really believe that.
forgetomori.com...
forgetomori.com...

If it was sarcasm, please let me know, On here, I can't tell anymore.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Its my Moms ship and shes pissed off that the sun stole her pie.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is that a planet ??

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Okay to me it seems, it is a small piece of the sun blown off. If you look at the light given off, it is the same light give off from the sun... also, if it were a UFO it would have not even begin to be able to give off light brighter than the sun, which is what this object appears to do. The reason I feel that it appears to be brighter than the sun is due to the distance from the object to the sun...If you took even our brightest light bulb it would in no way give off the light that seems to be coming from this "mother ship" sorry dude no go!
edit on 24-7-2012 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Why a lateral move? Racist is no better than sexist!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waratah
Is that a planet ??

No it's not.

It's an area of the corona that is cooler than the surrounding atmosphere of the sun. Check it on Helioviewer on the 193 or 19.3 nm range, you can see more detail.

If it were a planet, then you would see it quite clearly in the 4500 or 450.0 nm range (visible light).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
lol is this going to be another one of those threads where the word 'bokeh' is mentioned in every second post?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
it seems the bokeh has bokeh'd the bokeh-ing the bokeh'd

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
To borrow a cliche from a tv show "I want to believe". I really mean that. I am setting on my front porch right now smoking a cigar and browsing ATS and I would like nothing more than for ET to land a craft in my front yard and ask me for a light. The problem with this type of "evidence" is that it can always be argued from both sides.

If it is in only one frame than one side can say that it is proof it was just an anomaly, while the other can argue it was either moving to fast or the other images were not released. If it was in multiple frames the argument would be made that it was obviously something on the lens and again the other side would see it as a "mothership" refueling. So on and so on.

I do believe there is intelligent life out there and I do believe it is possible they have and are visiting us. The thing is we do have the wolf guarding the hen house and that wolf is smart. It knows if it keeps all the other wolves away and only takes a couple of chickens at a time then it can stay nice and fat for a long time. I

If there is any irrefutable evidence of ETs than TPTB would not allow that out, however, if its something that could go in any direction, than why not release it and let the people bicker amont themselves. If it keeps them busy than it keeps them distracted.

Just my thoughts
Q

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I like hive.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hahaha, It amazes me how can people think that a ship this huge (several times the size of Jupiter) could exist!! WOW!!!

Even the most advanced civilizations would not build a ship so big. Imagine the resources needed to build it !!! they would need to go from planets to planets for hundred if not thousands of years just to get enough material for it.

Then think about the gravitational force of such a monster. Just to get this close to the sun would completely disturbed the orbit of every planet in the solar system.

A ship that big would also break about a dozen laws of physics, thermodynamics, law of motion and a lot more.

Cool story for a poor science fiction movie but totally unrealistic.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Human_Alien
In the above screenshot, you can see a huge UFO emitting light, which can't be a sun reflection due to its odd light emitting angle.

To me it looks like other images I've seen of CCD camera overloads.
The "lines" match up perfectly 100 percent exactly in line with the image coordinates. Exactly vertical.

Edit - this type of glitch is also seen in other SDO images.

In these and many other cases, a bright spot causes vertical streaks.

edit on 23-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Then would that not mean there IS a bright object there?

That's a massive burning rock floating in space that will soon be turned into nothing by the sun.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looks like some sort of swirly squiggly line to me. Oh and its not really all that big, it only looks about the size of earth, or jupiter, if even that, and if its not just a picture artifact. At least from that perspective in the picture, but really its quite tiny. But anyways, and also if it were that close to the sun it would not be emitting light it would be absorbing the waves. Why the hell would it be emitting anything unless it would be discharging...That makes no sense, and what the hell would be the point of that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

#ing *facepalm* ... do you even know what plasma is ??

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Wow, pretty cool OP! Nice find!!

I will await confirmation now.... Really hoping one day... And one day soon we will have the confirmation we need!

Im sure if we dont get the confirmation from the Government, im sure we will get it one day from "them".

This is a great post! Unlike the pictures the guy showed to us as he was trying to prove it was a glitch, the "mothership" isnt just a straight line. It is a blur of multiple lines and they are coming from a source which is OBVIOUSLY not the sun. Great post OP!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The first thing that I thought of when I saw this was the Titanic from the Doctor Who episode 'Voyage of the Damned.' I reckon, considering the amount of these appearances, these extra terrestrials may be using hydrogen or even some plasma as a fuel source. That is, assuming it really is some huge(understatement) alien deep spacer. I find that the more exciting possibility. Though, it could just be some other previously unrecorded solar anomaly(like those 'plasma tunnel' things from a few weeks back), although the angle at which it's at doesn't make much sense to me..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I am myself certain that Mr.Meier is a authentic case.Can't say that for others,but Meier ,yes.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join