It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisescarab

Could you post your filtered pictures?
edit on 24-7-2012 by tport17 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

just for kicks i would take some pictures in the basement and see if you get anything strange. orbs or shadows that should not be there.

pics maybe in your mom's room where the indian and this figure were standing.

when those images appeared was that anniversary of anything? birthday of someone past or present?

any significance to the date can help determine if it is this life or a previous

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
I agree that the shirt almost seems to be on backwards. The thing on the back of the neck...it looks like a priest collar. He is also looking towards the left from my perspective.

Great picture! I'm excited to see the picture you have from two years ago with the pots and pans.

What is the large black trash bag - looking thing near the dog? Is there any specific reason the basement feels eerie to you?

Its just a trash bag. And i almost uploaded the pots and pans photos but i thought no one was interested.. ill upload it when i get home in around 4-5 hrs. Stay tuned !

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmonkey

just for kicks i would take some pictures in the basement and see if you get anything strange. orbs or shadows that should not be there.

pics maybe in your mom's room where the indian and this figure were standing.

when those images appeared was that anniversary of anything? birthday of someone past or present?

any significance to the date can help determine if it is this life or a previous

2 Christmas ago when the pots were arranged my mom was woken up by that soumd at 3:07 am. Her father who committed suicide was born on march 7th

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisescarab
First post here...

Took the photo, and tried to filter out some things. I am no means an expert. But first, it does appear the guy is bald, and is wearing glasses. Also for those of you who noticed the little hook like thing on his neck. Its not a hook, it is a wire of some sort, and the rest of it extends down his back which is actually visible.

My theory it is some sort of wire/noose.

Also the belly area almost folds into the background at places.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Wisescarab because: (no reason given)

Wow is there any chance you can post that picture it will be something I think
we all can agree we would like to see he does look as if he's been hung.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite

Originally posted by Wisescarab
First post here...

Took the photo, and tried to filter out some things. I am no means an expert. But first, it does appear the guy is bald, and is wearing glasses. Also for those of you who noticed the little hook like thing on his neck. Its not a hook, it is a wire of some sort, and the rest of it extends down his back which is actually visible.

My theory it is some sort of wire/noose.

Also the belly area almost folds into the background at places.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Wisescarab because: (no reason given)

Wow is there any chance you can post that picture it will be something I think
we all can agree we would like to see he does look as if he's been hung.

What are you asking me to do?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
Here is an image on directly before, I cannot find the after anymore.

I don't know if this makes any difference but someone mentioned a wreath
yes there is a wreath on the door.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Might be able to later, out and about atm.

Probably better for someone who is more knowledgeable to filter it. I am just poking and prodding at pictures like a monkey.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I too am out and about. It would nice to get an expert in here

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Seems like he is blocking it though

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

i was asking about the dates significance to each other.

like did the anniversary date of that death happen to appear on the same day as the time when the ghosts appear in front of you mom's bed?

example: i lost a special rosary my mother in law gave me before she passed away. i was searching the entire house for 2 months looking for that rosary. i looked everywhere, asked everyone in the house, no one had seen it. i came home from work and there it was sitting on my night stand out in plain sight. on top of a book about jesus of all things. i am not really religious but it was a book someone gave me. i didn't want to say no thanks. i was so happy to find that rosary i went and thanked my husband because i thought he had found it and put it there for me to see when i came home. he didn't know what i was talking about. i explained i had been looking for it and how did it just appear on my night stand. it was a mystery. i asked him a few days later, what was the date? he said the date and it just so happened to be my mother in law's birthday. what were the odds that it would appear to be found on that day.

so if the day they are around could be significant to them, or to your family. it sounds like significant to them since you don't think you are related.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes he would be blocking it because its on the middle of the door window
so its not making his stomach look fat his stomach looks thin
and there
is a shadow making him look like he has a bloated belly really strange
in that area... he is wearing a belt it looks tight like what a belt would do
to your stomach.
Anyway interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I dont think the dates have importance in this scenario. We have been curious if he wil appear again. I am curious on if anything will occur this Christmas.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It almost looks like the man is shaking his head saying no. That would account for the distortion of the face. Maybe he didn't like people taking his photo. Who knows? Awesome pic though.
edit on 24-7-2012 by georgiaboy because: error

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Some simple things you can do, are just like throwing it in negative, and such.

Need a really good editing service though, and I don't have one.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know this is out there but am I the only one who thinks it looks like a priest hanging from an invisible rope?

The neck of the shirt is very rounded around the throat like a priests collar and they do wear short sleeved shirts in that style.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by georgiaboy

Interesting.. im just dying to know who he is!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Thanks for the thinking... your guess is as good as mine, priest that has been hung? That would be something indeed

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 24-7-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow! he's so solid looking. Creepy.
I'm leaning toward interdimensional due to that, but who knows! Really wild.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join